It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Giant Planet Hidden In Our Solar System

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I did not think objects in the oort cloud could become planets. Maybe I am mistaken though....I often am.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
Oh well ill join in here with my fave OP

Thanks for saying that

What if Sitchin was only partly right?
Niburu may be a planet whos influence sent oort cloud objects our way every 3600 years,
This discovery if its true may be a better fit, sometimes causing destruction sometimes not, depending on the amount of objects influenced and flung our way.

What exactly did Sitchin say that's not fitting? I honestly don't know so if you can brief me I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

But if anything, Sitchen didn't believe Nibiru would make an appearance any time soon. In fact, he never held on to any committed date (let alone century). He did say (somewhere) that Planet X would not be here by 2012 but now, he's dead so...... I wonder what he would've said about this diddly!

And I know I am skeptical and cynical and sarcastic and all those other "S" and "C" words but.........this has not just been discovered. This is likely just being released to the public.

Because like the Vatican's announcement last year about embracing aliens as our 'space-brothers' I think science and religion won't be able to deny what they've been denying for too much longer.

Besides, have you ever wondered why the Vatican possesses one of the biggest Observatories on this planets? What the hell are they looking for? I thought they 'knew' everything starting with "Adam and Eve" and ending with the Anti-Christ (or something like that. I've never opened a bible so I don't mean to insult anyone if they do buy into that book)

Thanks for saying that

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hey Human-alien!

As usual, you have managed to lay out a great thread. Your thread starting skills are most excellent

I guess I managed to post earlier about it, because of our timezone difference.

It really is amazing news though right? I am so excited to see how it all unfolds!

S&F... great thread as usual!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Very Interesting. I wonder of this Planet "Tyche" could be one of the following planets, of which all three are said to be part of Ors (our Solar System):

Vulcan, Persephone, or Clarion

"Nibiru" could be one of the above three planets as well.

(Remember that Hercolubus is said to be part of the Tylo Solar System, not our Ors Solar System)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
IX thats nine hume...
This is probably the same planetary body as the one discovered by CHANDRA, and by that other IRAS both surveyor satlites with different sensor packages attaced.
Now tere is math to back this up?
Like preturbations of other heavenly bodies to match the presence of this monsta?
We are supposedly in a better than 50% chance to being a binary system with a red dwarf partner as well.....
Im wondering if the one gas giant can account for the motions etc of neighbours.
The sun has been getting it share of projectiles hurtled AT it of late as welll....this may be some rsult of the same body.
interacting with the oorts....
Its all up in the air right now, but we are certainly verging on some really new and interesting cosmology lessons here.

Geeze, how come the number 4 can be either IIII or IV?
So if 4 can have a dual Roman-identity than his little buddy 9 can also!

At least I didn't write IIIII-IIII

I totally believe we're a binary system. I've seen it. I don't want to talk about that on this thread (nor would some people be too interested in my experiences but) it is my understanding or impression that we do have two Suns.

Now, I've been on the fence and still sorta remain there about Jupiter possibly being our other Sun.
So.....I really don't know.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle

Hey Human-alien!

As usual, you have managed to lay out a great thread. Your thread starting skills are most excellent

I guess I managed to post earlier about it, because of our timezone difference.

It really is amazing news though right? I am so excited to see how it all unfolds!

S&F... great thread as usual!

I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry for making this thread and missing yours. I honestly searched it out only I used the words that were in the article I read and came up empty handed.

I feel terrible when this happens. Honestly. I am not in this for stars or flags or even popularity (although I love when people like me) I just want to share and hear everyone's opinions.
Again, Wildeagle I am deeply sorry and I wish we can share custody somehow only, I'd refuse to pay any type of child support

Thanks for being so incredibly nice about this.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I did not think objects in the oort cloud could become planets. Maybe I am mistaken though....I often am.

I don't think you're mistaking anymore than science is just guessing.

I find it very hard to put my faith in science to tell us what's what (especially when it comes to space) when they have only discovered and figured out a small percentage on their own planet!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Oh hey!!! Stop apologising! hehe!
Seriously no need! Actually, It was really nice to see how you layed this thread out.

I'm just loving this news, so am enjoying all the links that are coming out for it. I really hope we get more news about it soon enough, the anticipation is already killing me!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I do love the sitchin books and have all of them but i still cant get my head around the 70's style rocketships.
The 3600 year orbit has to mean something different as we would have been wiped out many times if this planet came into the solar system so often.
Also if this planet is outside the oort cloud then how could the planet and the people on it traversing through the belt possibly survive.
Although I do agree with the premise of Alien Intervention.
edit on 14-2-2011 by GeeDee because: additions

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am certainly not a physicist. I do not know enough about gravitation to plot this out, but....

Wouldn't the physicists have known by the orbits of the planets that we can see, that this supposed plant(brown dwarf?) had to be there all along?

Of course they do/did!

This isn't news to them.....this is called baby spoon-feeding us!

And it's my core belief this is why the Vatican came out with their statement a few years ago about aliens.

The problem that's presented to the people running the show down here is, if this is inhabited, which it most certainly can be, how quickly can they possibly rewrite history and religion?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
I do love the sitchin books and have all of them but i still cant get my head around the 70's style rocketships.
The 3600 year orbit has to mean something different as we would have been wiped out many times if this planet came into the solar system so often.
Also if this planet is outside the oort cloud then how could the planet and the people on it traversing through the belt possibly survive.
Although I do agree with the premise of Alien Intervention.
edit on 14-2-2011 by GeeDee because: additions

Probably the same way astronauts survived the Asteroid belt!

We don't know history really. Especially pre-Christ days. For all we know if Nibiru/Nemesis (or whatever Name de jour it has now) does or doesn't swing by every 3600 years.
Who are we to argue that?

We don't know if it always causes severe devastation and destruction on Earth.
Hell, we didn't even know how Y2K was going to affect us. So let's keep it real and remain, humble.

To me, science is a bunch of men in white lab coats, guessing.
And historians are a bunch of bearded men, making crap up!

Again, I much prefer to get my history and future predictions from the ancients only, I still leave the translation-part up to someone else to do which, makes me uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Probably the same way astronauts survived the Asteroid belt!

Am assuming you mean the astronauts in the 12th planet as we havent been through it yet

Totally agree with the scientists and historians making crap up haha
The translation thing has also left me uncomfortable theres no other way of knowing unless you study for years.

Thats probably why I personally think Sitchin has got it partly right, the planet fits but the rest of it doesnt unless the planet actually caused major effects such as showering us with asteroids, and we do seem to be seeing a rise in the amount of asteroids such as the shoemaker levy 9. Could this be the leading edge of a bombardment? I seem to recall a few other planets being hit not so long back, but cant quite remember

edit on 14-2-2011 by GeeDee because: add

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's Nibiru, and someone is finally coming clean about it! it's whats f*cking up the whole solar system. The Egyptians knew about it, the Sumerian's knew about it, the Mayan's knew about it, and probably a lot of other civilization's out there currently.

Are they admitting this now only because it will in fact be visible to the naked eye in the coming months/year?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

after discovery of the kuiper cliff, some scientist figured there could be many planets yet to be found. which personally intrigues me to the idea of a binary system.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
It's Nibiru, and someone is finally coming clean about it! it's whats f*cking up the whole solar system. The Egyptians knew about it, the Sumerian's knew about it, the Mayan's knew about it, and probably a lot of other civilization's out there currently.

Are they admitting this now only because it will in fact be visible to the naked eye in the coming months/year?

My sentiments too. I think all this "UFO---space brother----extra planets-----binary sun' talk is reaching a frantic crescendo because I feel, it's going to be quite obvious real soon.

This might also help explain the race to the Moon by what?......5 countries currently?

I don't know. There's so much speculation about everything but I do feel it's probably ALL inner-connected. Everything.
The imminent global collapse.
Increase UFO sightings.
Magnetic/physical Pole shift.
Animal die-off.
Extreme weather.
Sizable earthquakes.
Fear of Yellowstone and other volcanoes.
New Madrid preparation
Huge CMEs.
John Wheelers death ......etc etc etc.

Hell, I've know about off-world life my whole life so I will be happy to finally be able to say "See, I told ya so" even if those are my last words!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Verry interesting.
I wonder if this thing will have moons?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes, and my thoughts exactly. I mean it's not like I want 3/4 of the planet to be destroyed or something, but at the same time I want something to happen just to do the 'see i told ya so' too lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Verry interesting.
I wonder if this thing will have moons?

It's interesting what we all wonder. I'm more concerned about alien life but......moons are good too

If this is Nibiru (which I feel it is) then, it's been said it should have moons, Many of them! In fact it's also been said Nibiru captures and/or brings in, some of the moons already here in the inner solar system.

That would certainly help to explain how our Moon got here (if you don't think it's artificial as I do) anyway!
edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Please read the article about Tyche before yelling "Nibiru"!
This planet orbits so far out around our sun, that it is in the Oort Cloud...that is a fricken long way out. They speculate the orbit of Tyche is 375 times of Pluto. Tyche isn't visiting us any time soon....

I am more excited about evidence of Nemesis, our Sun's supposed companion star.Edit: My mistake, some scientists believe that Tyche is Nemesis.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Tiste because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
A very interesting topic and I saw this giant planet hypothesis decades ago before the discoveries of Eris and Sedna (Kuiper Belt objects) etc so the search is still ongoing although it's significant now that there's a name (Tyche) suggested as well. Also, the searching tools are very much improved so the chances of finding it get better every day.but we can only find it if it's actually out there and I see no announcement of having found it as yet.

We need to remember that its existence is still hypothetical and used as a possible explanation for observed apparent source and trajectory of some comets so it's still pretty much just a theory. The Higgs Boson is also a theory used to explain quantum observations but the possibility remains that it doesn't actually exist and that there are other explanations we've yet to think of.

Still, it's fascinating to imagine this massive object out there in the darkness with an orbit radius around 1 light year and, being in the Kuiper Belt or Oort Cloud, it would have 100's of moons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join