It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Giant Planet Hidden In Our Solar System

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
I have been skimming through these threads and finally someone gave us a comparison photo,(good job!)just on that alone I believe it gives me/us more of a reality check on what we could be facing.I am on an small island and take this as a possible threat to me family and friends,what is bad about this is there is only 2 bridges off this island one year one bridge went down and it took all of three hours to get off to the island to the mainland.I (just in case) do have a plan of action,my husband doesn't believe any of this due to false predictions in the past so I'm kind of on my own.So again just in case I have made preparations myself I do have property in the moutains that actually has a cave system on the property,and believe you me I think saying this out loud it insane,but the way I look at it bad things has happened in the past,and could very well happen again,what makes us immune to disaster?This may not be enough to keep us safe but is some place to go.So please keep these threads coming to keep people like me and people that live on the east coast and others that are in worse situations informed.

You're husband is right to be skeptical, it's unproven and even if there was something out there, due to it's orbital period, you'd be long dead before it got close enough to do any damage
Firstly we'd see any planets that are closer ... i.e pluto, uranus, neptune, saturn, jupiter, mars, fly off into space or show a great slowing or increase in orbital velocity, but we'd also be able to see it, based on it's apparent size, well before it reaches the distance in orbit equivalent to that of neptune/saturn.

Sit back, chill out and forget it

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Human_Alien

good find

we all knew,, didn't we?

I did anyway although I thought it was making its debut back in 2003 though.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

that planet from another solar system and captured by ours is nibiru! funny how there gonna give this planet the same myths and what not of nibiru and not call it that hmmm...

are they gonna give the annunaki another name aswell?

They're gonna do their damnedest not to concede! So they'll modify and tweak and change and add as often as they can in order for this NOT to be Nibiru.

But, we know better

Another solar system they say? How about they explain to the sheeple-audience how we're not from here to begin with rather ......the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy first!?

And THIS is why I don't respect nor give science the time of day. All the answers are contained within ancient texts and........ the secrets to the Universe are (probably) stored under the Spinx's paw!

viewzone2.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And THIS is why I don't respect nor give science the time of day. All the answers are contained within ancient texts and........ the secrets to the Universe are (probably) stored under the Spinx's paw!

You don't respect or give science the time of day yet you live a life which is bound and helped to be the quality of what it is by those who you choose to dog down.

The ancients used to think they could change the weather by sacrificing people and that blood sacrifices are the only way to please the so called gods. This was and still is all to do with religion. There is NO proof in those ancient scripts, they are merely drawings and art. I've drawn aliens and spaceships of all kinds ... doesn't make it true

Not to mention that there is no way on this earth that ancients had any sort of advanced technology which they would have understood, i mean, how do you propose they understand how to build stargates and vehicles when they can't even understand that we orbit the sun and killing their people isn't the way to change it. Nor was there a better way of keeping people sheeple than binding them with religious ideologies.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

It's too bad you feel that way because I am here to tell you, you couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't say what I say from what I read rather, I say what I say from experience.

So be that as it may.

Science is fundamentally stymied and rudimentary barbaric. If you could for a moment realize, 'time' for instance is man-made and useless (in the bigger picture) then, you'll have an idea how ridiculous science/mankind is.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK

You don't respect or give science the time of day yet you live a life which is bound and helped to be the quality of what it is by those who you choose to dog down.

Do you realize how arrogant and convoluted that sounds?
You think 'Humans' have only managed to 'live' life since these white lab-coat people got on the scene?
You have GOT TO be kidding me. Right? You are joking, correct?

Science is killing us.
And this planet.
And space.

There's an illusion that they're helping us but we wouldn't need their help if they weren't poisoning us to begin with.

Amazing how different people see life!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It's too bad you feel that way because I am here to tell you, you couldn't be further from the truth.

I don't say what I say from what I read rather, I say what I say from experience.

So be that as it may.

I once had someone try to tell me that there was such thing as god and that praying would make all the bad stuff go away and make ill people well.....i didn't believe that and I was right to. After-all, with all the praying that people do in this world, by now we wouldn't have wars or anything like the destruction we see daily.

Experience is personal and nothing more ... until you can PROVE it demonstrably, then it's nothing more than your dream. Experience isn't proof either, i've experienced out of body moments when in bed at nite, only to find it's my mind playing tricks on me, even though it felt real.

Claims without solid evidence to support them aren't worth the time....science is the tool we use to remove the possibilities and pin point the actual answers we seek.

Your talk of Experience is no more real than the pope telling me he spoke to jesus over dinner last night and he said that the lottery numbers could be found on the bottom pages of child touchers weekly.

Science is fundamentally stymied and rudimentary barbaric. If you could for a moment realize, 'time' for instance is man-made and useless (in the bigger picture) then, you'll have an idea how ridiculous science/mankind is.

'Time' isn't man made
it's a form of measurement that we have come upon and given it a name.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Um... if there is one more planet or 15,000 more planets... what does it matter? I'm just curious...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Um... if there is one more planet or 15,000 more planets... what does it matter? I'm just curious...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Do you realize how arrogant and convoluted that sounds?
You think 'Humans' have only managed to 'live' life since these white lab-coat people got on the scene?
You have GOT TO be kidding me. Right? You are joking, correct?

Science is killing us.
And this planet.
And space.

There's an illusion that they're helping us but we wouldn't need their help if they weren't poisoning us to begin with.

Amazing how different people see life!

Arrogant ... nothing arrogant about stating facts.
The life expectancy of humans has increased dramatically and the standard of living has increase dramatically and is slowly getting better the world round because of science and peoples understanding that we are all one.

Convoluted ... i think you need to learn to differentiate between the words you use and their meanings

Science isn't killing us, false truths bred into us by people who fail to analyse the data and jump to conclusions, making rash decisions....that's what's killing us.

The denying that Science is a tool for the better and a tool, along with maths, to understand our universe and co-habitate better is disgusting.

People are killing the planet by consuming everything and leaving nothing to the future generations.
The planet is far from dying, the species will die out before the planet does, thankfully.
Space isn't being destroyed lol ... you need to get off the valium.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TimBrandSurveillanceMan

It doesn't matter ... until it's proven to exist, which it hasn't yet, but some claim here that they have evidence and know it to be so through alien contact and ancient script ... which is fine, but meaningless with out verifiable evidence.

The day they find it, if it even exists and back track it's orbit to a period where these paintings/carvings and so called proofs can be validated, will be the day I take a serious interest ... and only then, with facts and not hearsay or supposition.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Fair enough

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If your opinions are shaped by other posters on ATS, you may not be very bright.

I would love to launch into a convoluted and personal opinion piece about my beliefs on planet x, but why bother? It will just get washed out amongst all the infighting. get off your pC, and go outside.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK

Arrogant ... nothing arrogant about stating facts.
The life expectancy of humans has increased dramatically and the standard of living has increase dramatically

Based on what? Our limited written and known history?

Do you even know what history is? His Story

We don't even know how old the Great Pyramid is yet...........you know about man kind and it's 'history"?

Wow!

Humble yourself down some.

We've been here billions and billions of years. And every few thousand years, we get wiped out and get to do it all over again.

Believe it or not.
I am not here to be anyone's Messiah. I am just sharing. All I can say is, you'll see soon enough.

Still glad you joined ATS though

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I suppose, we'll see lmfao.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reading about tyche, she is basically the goddess of chaos, rather than luck. her province is the unknown and unexplainable and chaotic behavior/degredation of the status quo or percieved norm at the time.

i don't see why you'd attribute these things to a planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

By the way here's some food for thought:
Truth isn't found...it's realized!

And it's not always collectively.
And what I've personally found, that's the best (yet most frustrating) way to discover it!

Yup....we'll see soon enough

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
reading about tyche, she is basically the goddess of chaos, rather than luck. her province is the unknown and unexplainable and chaotic behavior/degredation of the status quo or percieved norm at the time.

i don't see why you'd attribute these things to a planet.

I don't see how you can possibly know any of this.

She's the goddess of chaos? She, who? What is Tyche? We can't even figure out what Pluto is.

I believe there's an entourage coming in. Not just a planet, but a planet, with moons/comets and a possible, dark star. Our binary sun. Our Sun's partner.

It is my belief on one of its previous journey's into the inner solar system it created the Asteroid Belt.

For me?.....if we include this planet/sun into our history, I think we'll have 75% of the 'mysteries' resolved. The only thing is? We'll have to rewrite history and 86-all religions.

I am a little concerned about Betelgeuse though. I wonder if there's any connection to its (possible) demise to this (possible) entry.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

uhhhhhhhh...

...i'm talking about the greek goddess tyche after which the planet was named... someone or someones decided on that name. it's called wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I don't see how you can possibly know any of this.

She's the goddess of chaos? She, who? What is Tyche? We can't even figure out what Pluto is.

what on earth are you harping on about?
He merely talks of the Greek godess Tyche, he's not claiming anything, unlike yourself who seems to claim that he knows nothing, even though you seem to miss the point of his post!!.

As for Pluto, just because cosmologists can't decide if pluto is a planet, dwarf planet, doesn't mean they don't know what it is. It's the same thing as the rest of the planets, a planet, not some damn mystery lol.
The mystery is in what if anything it harbours, be it nothing or something. They still know it's a planet within our solar system that is gravitationally bound to our sun.

I believe there's an entourage coming in. Not just a planet, but a planet, with moons/comets and a possible, dark star. Our binary sun. Our Sun's partner.

It is my belief on one of its previous journey's into the inner solar system it created the Asteroid Belt.

I can quite happily believe that this planet, if it exists has moons and I could well believe that it helped in creating asteroid belts....what I don't like is that you claim it is your belief when it's actually the belief of the scientists who you seem to vilify at any given opportunity....without their knowledge, you'd still be going "oooo whats that in the sky, best sacrifice a few people to make sure it doesn't fall on my head".

For me?.....if we include this planet/sun into our history, I think we'll have 75% of the 'mysteries' resolved. The only thing is? We'll have to rewrite history and 86-all religions.

Again, you think? now, that's not hard, but do yourself a favour and credit the people/scientists, who have given you the possibility to suppose. 75% of the mysteries? ...again, show your sources

Religion wouldn't re-written, it would just be stated that god made it that way and some idiot will find some passage that says nothing like what the facts are and attribute it to this natural (not supernatural) phenomenon.

I am a little concerned about Betelgeuse though. I wonder if there's any connection to its (possible) demise to this (possible) entry.

Betelgeuse is nothing to be worried about, it's distance is too far to cause any issue and this has been done n debunked a billion times by people who actually know what their talking about, not people just believing or making assumptions.

Again, not worth being concerned about, there is no possible demise, it's going to go sometime......in the next few million years, you will probably be long dead, like the rest of us.

And again, i'm glad you said possible rather than probable, although possible means nothing until it's been proven to exist and as yet, this is nothing more than speculation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join