It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
Again i ask.. Why havent anyone tried to confirm or debunk their own observations using free software like stellarium?? It seems like most of the people in this thread wants to believe so much that they dont even want to look for natural explanations.

Again i will repeat.. If stars, moon or planets moved in the sky it would mean astronomy software like stellarium would no longer show the right sky, which would mean that any astronomer that uses star tracking software would have noticed this shift very quickly.

Well, do so yourself? I don't need a star program to tell me what I saw..? What makes you think something like Stellarium isn't set up to display the same image over and over again? Seems silly to rely on mildly dated software versus real time eye witness account..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Again i ask.. Why havent anyone tried to confirm or debunk their own observations using free software like stellarium?? It seems like most of the people in this thread wants to believe so much that they dont even want to look for natural explanations.

Again i will repeat.. If stars, moon or planets moved in the sky it would mean astronomy software like stellarium would no longer show the right sky, which would mean that any astronomer that uses star tracking software would have noticed this shift very quickly.

Well, do so yourself? I don't need a star program to tell me what I saw..? What makes you think something like Stellarium isn't set up to display the same image over and over again? Seems silly to rely on mildly dated software versus real time eye witness account..

But if something in sky really changed position then this so called dated software would be wrong. It is not me who observed moon or stars shifting. I know for a fact that they are in correct position for the location where i live, which means there cannot have been a shift unless earth moved beneath your feet.

And i was not directing this at you, but at other people who keeps claiming that moon is in wrong position, crescent part in wrong position and so on. It would take you a couple of minutes to see if moon was/is in wrong position or if it was just a optical illusion or mind making stuff up.

I am not saying anyone is lying, i am just saying there is most likely a natural explanation for such observations.
But i guess it is better to blindly believe in something instead of actually seeking out the truth?

Or do you mean this was a glitch in matrix that somehow also changed software and star maps made decades ago?? If something changed in the sky then somehow history must have been changed at same time as well, which i think it is highly doubtful.

Edit: And oh you can easily see for yourself that it does not show same image over and over again. You can use such software to go back thousands of years or thousands of years into the future to see how the sky appears at that time.
Moon even shifts location and altitude in DAYS, which you can also confirm with simple real life observations as well as such software.
If it showed same picture over and over again then it would be useless for tracking stars.
edit on 15-2-2011 by juleol because: added some missing info..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good some of you are picking up on the things I have written.

As I said before all those stars are not stars and they are here attempting to prevent an extinction level event becuase they say the Human race is worth saving now let's act like we are worth saving.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Or do you mean this was a glitch in matrix that somehow also changed software and star maps made decades ago?? If something changed in the sky then somehow history must have been changed at same time as well, which i think it is highly doubtful.
edit on 15-2-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

Well, that is an interesting way to look at things, I suppose. I have considered time dilation portal, consciousness shift, hologram etc.. so far the most interesting and perhaps "plausible" is the Androm. aliens moving our entire solar system.. but I have a preference and a predisposition for the truly 'weird'. lol

Best of luck to your interpretation of this phenomenon.. I wish I could give you a more satisfying answer or provide you with more compelling proof. :/

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Good some of you are picking up on the things I have written.

As I said before all those stars are not stars and they are here attempting to prevent an extinction level event becuase they say the Human race is worth saving now let's act like we are worth saving.

Ah interesting that you should show up as I mention this theory.. hehe.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I Think you are incorrect. There are literally thousands if not millions of amateur astronomers around the world. They are looking at the sky each day trying to find old and new undiscovered celestial objects. Do you not think that something as staggering as what you have just mentioned would have been noted!

Think about what you are saying my friend! A shift of that magnitude (Whether if be in the Earth's crust or its axis), would cause tremendous catastrophes.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beowolfs

I Think you are incorrect. There are literally thousands if not millions of amateur astronomers around the world. They are looking at the sky each day trying to find old and new undiscovered celestial objects. Do you not think that something as staggering as what you have just mentioned would have been noted!

Think about what you are saying my friend! A shift of that magnitude (Whether if be in the Earth's crust or its axis), would cause tremendous catastrophes.

Indeed I am all too aware of the improbabilities of what I am putting forth for your consumption.

edit to add, if you read through the whole thread you will see that several people have reported a similar sighting, although not to the same extent and extreme that I witnessed last night.
edit on 15-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Ok.. take this for what you will.. I have searched all over the net and on here..I just got home from the most mind screwing observation I have ever seen in my life.

I just witnessed a pole shift, or an alien invasion.. lol. Every single star in the sky moved tonight.the Big Dipper came to rest above my head, and moved no further.

THoughts???????? lol

i believe u ive seen a lot of strange things,this time last year i was standing outside my house stars were very bright and 1 was very bright and unusual so im standing there smoking(not herbal type lol)..and so i watch it and notice its flickering and i no its no bloomin plane or helicopter living in the midlands u see them all the time,any way after about 5 mins it just starts moving not very fast as it passes over me it sort of fades into a redish circle and dissapears...i only told 1 person (the misses and she ridiculed me..

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"It's Almost Time"

Revelation 6:14
Geneva Bible Translation

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
gsb.biblecommenter.com...

edit on 2/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: url

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

I have two things to add to this thread, not dismissing it or trying to debunk anything:
1.) Every (or almost every) person going out side was smoking a cigarette, something a little extra maybe being slipped into the cigarettes now-a-days per tobacco co.'s / government
2.) The dark part of the moon, that we see, is either the side facing away from the sun or the Earth (or something else) casting a shadow onto it

They seem like regular cigarrettes every other time bro, and I've been a smoker for 13 years now, I guess its possible, but is it activated when you look at the stars or something? Seems pretty far fetched but hey, so did gorillas 100 years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This is a mind-blowing theory, and if it's true I can not wait to see our "new home". I do however have one problem with this theory, if the government is somehow involved with the ET's in covering up this "move" we are making the final unveiling could be catastrophic. I would think that humans would revolt simply because we would want to know what else the governments are capable of or already doing to us that we don't know of, but at the same time maybe the impending doom that we were about to experience was that much worse than a worldwide riot. Either way it is beyond my power and my knowledge.

S&F

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I read your post in the wee early hours of this morning...Long story short, I ended up coming across a document called USRANORTH Conplan 3501 which, is for another topic of its own, I stumbled across this guys video:
www.youtube.com...
"MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster, and that they know something!!! PT4"

At 14:35 he claims that the sun lingered and did not come up at its normal time by about 15-20 minutes! I thought about what you mentioned here and thought there might be some kind of connection as to what happened to you. He mentions a few more related sun AND MOON occurrences in:

Alaska where the sun made an appearance for 12 minutes a couple of days before it was supposed to
Greenland the sun came up 2 days before it was supposed to

After pondering this over, Im going to do some more research into these phenomenon. Im getting a feeling that there is some deep connections within this...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

I've been smoking for 19 years now also, but if the government wants something done ASAP they have the money to motivate anyone. I was just simply trying to connect some dots brother, not to discredit anyone.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
REMINDER:

There is to be absolutely NO talk of illegal substances here at ATS. All posts mentioning drugs will be removed. Any more talk of it, posting bans may be handed out!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use:
16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Also, do NOT ask for or give out personal contact information. It will be removed!

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

And last but not least: Stop with the one line posts that add absolutely nothing to the topic! Those posts will be removed. About One Line Posts – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
Hi everybody!

Somehow I'm starting to get really excited. Maybe there indeed is a proof for a possible change of earth's rotation axis.

Several times I've read in this thread about people having observed, that somehow moon has changed: That the cresent, different from previous times, now looks like a "U" or a bull's horns.

Having read those accounts, I started googleing for any news about changes of the moon.

And indeed I found something. Unfortunately, the page is written in my first language, in german, but I'm pretty sure, the videos and pics will give you an impression of what the talk is about...

That's what our moon used to look like:

And that's what our moon apparantly looks like now:

In the following Video a user documents his experiences and shows with the help of a starmapsoftware with precision, that the moon isn't in the place, where you'd expect it to be:

www.youtube.com...

Here's another one:

Moon phase and tilt 11-15-2010 -11-16-2010

www.youtube.com...

and more:

www.youtube.com...

Source: b-n-d.net...

One idea for an explanation on that website is, that the recent massive earthquakes in Chile and elswhere led to a change in earth's rotation axis.

Looking at all those strange incidents that occured recently (remeber those flocks of birds falling from the sky?), I think it doesn't lack plausibility to say, that things are on the move...

edit on 15/2/11 by Peloquin because: spelling

Not exactly proof of Polar Shift. It's just Winter in the northern hemisphere. It's traditonally known as "Wet /or/ Dry" Moon

en.wikipedia.org...
adsabs.harvard.edu...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfallen

I read your post in the wee early hours of this morning...Long story short, I ended up coming across a document called USRANORTH Conplan 3501 which, is for another topic of its own, I stumbled across this guys video:
www.youtube.com...
"MORE PROOF that they intend to create a disaster, and that they know something!!! PT4"

At 14:35 he claims that the sun lingered and did not come up at its normal time by about 15-20 minutes! I thought about what you mentioned here and thought there might be some kind of connection as to what happened to you. He mentions a few more related sun AND MOON occurrences in:

Alaska where the sun made an appearance for 12 minutes a couple of days before it was supposed to

After pondering this over, Im going to do some more research into these phenomenon. Im getting a feeling that there is some deep connections within this...

[.....]

I heard something about the Sun arriving two days early.. I believe a larger picture is starting to appear.. I am finding this movement through the galaxy to a new neighbourhood more.. considerable, which is really quite strange to be saying.

I will check out USRANORTH Conplan 3501

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfallen

www.youtube.com...

There is even a logical explanation for that.. Atmospheric refraction can give the optical illusion of sun rising earlier or slower due to changes in how the light is bent on the way through atmosphere.

Either way after reading this thread i checked the timing of sunrise here this morning and it rose like normal.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join