It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ok.. take this for what you will.. I have searched all over the net and on here..I just got home from the most mind screwing observation I have ever seen in my life.

I just witnessed a pole shift, or an alien invasion.. lol. Every single star in the sky moved tonight.the Big Dipper came to rest above my head, and moved no further.

I was just about to be driven home by my new lady friend.. we had been deep in discussion over the course of two dates.. literally hours of conversation of experience sharing, seemingly a soulful connection.. and it was getting much later than either of us had anticipated staying up, and she offered me a ride home.. being a night hawk, I took the offer, not wanting to keep her up with my tossing and turning, as I had drank an extra large coffee while we were talking, and was juuuust not ready to sleep yet.

At any rate, as I was unlocking the car from my side (her driver door is broken), I had this feeling that I shouldn't go anywhere, and I told her that it really wasn't necessary to drive me across town, and that I could just crash there, which she agreed to. She went inside to get ready for bed and I stayed out to have a cigarette. As I exhaled and stared up at the sky ( I am a constant sky watcher.. fascinated/frustrated at being so stuck, I'm sure many of you can attest to such feelings
) Whereupon I noticed one bright light seemingly moving across the sky, which I instantly focused on, holding my gaze steady to ensure that it was indeed moving and not a trick of perspective.. as I was focusing on this particular light, another came into perspective, and then another one! It seemed as though it was a massive ship, three lights moving in unison.. ,however I looked to the East and then to the West.. North and SOuth! Stars/lights were moving - every single F'n one of them!! It looked like an alien invasion, I was mind boggled, nearly pissing myself in excitement and my mind was rolling over itself in confusion.. I threw the door open to the inside and was like, "Dude! Get out here now!!!"and I returned to the sky for a moment, not wanting to miss a thing.. and again returned to the door, wide open yelling a little more excitedly at this point, not wanting my friend to miss out on this huge WTF! So she comes out, not entirely sure what I'm on about and it takes her a few moments to gain perspective on everything, but she agrees! The whole sky was moving. I was laughing for lack of a better response.. totally blown away.. we watched together for about 5 minutes before she decided she needed to go back inside and get ready for bed.. since it was 4amish.. but I stayed outside to finish my smoke and watch. This is when I noticed the big dipper moving, and I started to wonder that if it wasn't the sky moving, but we were moving instead, and then the big dipper came to a rest above me, and everything stopped..

what confuses me is that I would have sworn if the Earth moved that much.. # would be going absolutely crazy!... So I am confused as to what I saw. I wish I had a powerful camera or something more substantial.. but I can only hope that out of 7 billion people in the world, we were not the only two to witness this!

THoughts???????? lol

what a night.
edit on 14-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: more suitable title

+59 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

+49 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ok, I swear I'm not trying to be cynical or sad.
May I ask if the cigarette was the herbal type?
A shift like this would be noticed all over the World, by sky watchers everywhere.
It would seem more likely that it was a shift in your consciousness rather than a shift in the cosmos.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Dude normally I would laugh at you. But this morning I was walking to work It was 6.03am and I was looking up at this one lone star( I too do that) and it literally moved across the sky it look like 6inches from face to hand type thing so I stood still an watched carefully and it happened again. I swear on my mothers life.

You can look up my other posts I never believe in this # normally, I always get warnings for ripping into people and mocking them, this is the weirdest thing iv ever seen.

I didn't think pole shift for some reason, I strangely thought the sky looked like a virtual screen and I saw a glitch. Sounds stupid but these things never happen to me.
edit on 14-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Strange story.

You're right, if the crust had moved that much, to be able to see the movement against the background stars...we'd have had all sorts of calamity right then and there.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tectonic plates crashing into each other, and creating new mountain ranges, and so on.

No mate..the crust didn't shift, and neither did the stars (of course), you were up talking with your new friend until gone 4 am...you were probably both pretty tired, and had an optical illusion caused by fatigue.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Strange to see that you also saw something amiss in the sky.

I have a skylight in my bathroom. When the moon is nice and bright I can see it at night before I go to bed.

Last night I saw it at 1AM and woke up at 4AM and went into the bathroom and looked up and saw the moon in almost the same location I had seen before I went to bed.

It was enough of a curiosity for me to notice through very tired and sleepy eyes but I went on back to bed and forgot about it until I read your post.

Interesting times we are in.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Heh, here's hoping it was a shift in my consciousness, I have been waiting for it for a while. I live a fairly strange life, I can assure you that much without going into too many details which would surely undermine my credibility amongst the likes of skeptics which I have observed here over the last however long. and believe me, I do watch.

I find resolve in the fact that my friend witnessed it as well, both of us of sober/sound mind..

It was a death-stick, to be sure. I know myself very well and I have a very sharp eye.. unless I was truly experiencing some sort of consciousness shift (I might note at this point that I had a rather strange feeling in my gut the other night, and the impression that something big was about to happen.. not indigestion, or anything bodily related.. a feeling is best I can describe it),

But I would not waste my time or yours creating a thread like this.. I have watched many people go down in flames, and I could really care less what people think in the long run or short term.. some will take this for what it is, a relation of experience, others will mock it with their own incredulity for lack of proof. C'est la vie

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

you are not alone.
I have viewed a similar thing...but i am wondering if it just my eye's trying to focus on distant stars or something and therefore causing them to look like they were jumping about?

I freaked out too seeing it. Even tried to take photos but it was too far away for my crappy camera. I wish i had a telescope.

Doubt it was caused by a pole shift though.
edit on 14/2/2011 by DaMouse because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Strange to see that you also saw something amiss in the sky.

I have a skylight in my bathroom. When the moon is nice and bright I can see it at night before I go to bed.

Last night I saw it at 1AM and woke up at 4AM and went into the bathroom and looked up and saw the moon in almost the same location I had seen before I went to bed.

It was enough of a curiosity for me to notice through very tired and sleepy eyes but I went on back to bed and forgot about it until I read your post.

Interesting times we are in.

Absolutely.. I was just saying the other night that the crescent moon as it is seen in my backyard the points are now nearly facing directly up like the horns of a bull.. I found that to be rather curious. Again, avid sky watcher with an eidetic memory.. not easily fooled by what I think _should_ be, if I can say that much about myself? lol

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

You can look up my other posts I never believe in this # normally, I always get warnings for ripping into people and mocking them

Yeah, yeah...you're full of it mate!

OK...only kidding. (I'm not great at mocking people as you can tell!)

Maybe the ET's had a brief power cut to their 'fake star and universe' projection system, and had to run quickly to stick another 50p in the electricity meter?

Seriously though, i've just remembered reading a thread..either on here or on DTV about something which may be related to what you and the OP are saying here..

It's really WAAAAY out there, but well, that's par for the course around here, so..

The general gist of what i read was that Earth is in trouble...dire trouble. It's not as bad as it sounds though, because helpful, very advanced ET's are saving us from destruction, by physically moving us...our entire solar system, to a new location in space, away from the danger that threatens to destroy us where we were.

I don't know where we are supposed to be going, and i don't know how long we have been moving, but apparently, according to what i read, this is the reason for all of the SOHO solar anomalies, Saturn ring anomalies and the exponential increase in UFO sightings worldwide.

The Earth sized craft that are surrounding our sun, and stationed around the solar system are supposedly there because they are physically moving us through space, away from great danger.

So there you have it...i *told* you it was way out there...but it might Jive with what you saw.

edit on 14/2/2011 by spikey because: added info

link   

Originally posted by DaMouse

you are not alone.
I have viewed a similar thing...but i am wondering if it just my eye's trying to focus on distant stars or something and therefore causing them to look like they were jumping about?

I freaked out too seeing it. Even tried to take photos but it was too far away for my crappy camera. I wish i had a teledcope.

Doubt it was caused by a pole shift though.

No, I watched the Big Dipper move as a solid piece.. I can only explain that it was a large hologram moving into another place, or that we moved.. I can't relate without images how boggling it was to see.

link   
reply to post by DaMouse

Yeah me too when did you see it? and did it seem like a glitch type thing to you, what else did you think it could be apart from your eyes playing tricks.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Dude normally I would laugh at you. But this morning I was walking to work It was 6.03am and I was looking up at this one lone star( I too do that) and it literally moved across the sky it look like 6inches from face to hand type thing so I stood still an watched carefully and it happened again. I swear on my mothers life.

You can look up my other posts I never believe in this # normally, I always get warnings for ripping into people and mocking them, this is the weirdest thing iv ever seen.

I didn't think pole shift for some reason, I strangely thought the sky looked like a virtual screen and I saw a glitch. Sounds stupid but these things never happen to me.
edit on 14-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I don't think pole shift either.. I would have felt it, I live on top of the Canadian Shield.. sheer bedrock, there would have been some rumble. I am leaning toward a hologram image myself.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

HAHa I know is sound strange but that is what came to mind. If this is one big game and I never even tried to rob a bank I'm gona be pissed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I am in the UK and I have never seen it before. tomorrow I'm taking a camera then ill report back.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I found it to be a very curious time for it to happen.. let alone the fact that if I had got into the car, I would have missed the whole show.. 10 minute drive, dropped off at my door, at the very least I would have only seen something that would have left me with far too many questions to ever think about reporting here. What I witnessed was at least 10 minutes of deliberate (albeit slow and gradual) movement of the stars in the sky. I can only imagine sh!~t gets weirder from hereon in. lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join