It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Time is subjective and relative.

I've been in meditations that took only 15 minutes - yet it felt like days were passing by.

There has been moments in my practice where 4 hour sessions fly by in what feels like 10 minutes.

If something like this happened to you while you star gazed - they would move significantly as you watched them.

I agree it could have been something like this however, I can not, having never experienced anything like this relate to much other than exactly what I saw. Perhaps some sort of time dilation? Vibration shft?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragon33
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ok, I swear I'm not trying to be cynical or sad.
May I ask if the cigarette was the herbal type?
A shift like this would be noticed all over the World, by sky watchers everywhere.
It would seem more likely that it was a shift in your consciousness rather than a shift in the cosmos.

Aw please don't state the bleedin obvious you'll spoil the fun. I love threads like this it reminds me how gullable and naive people can be......not the OP but the supporters!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheTrees

What an interesting post! fresh fast writting style (
thanks). I need to clarify my thoughts a bit...

1. You were facing north in the northern hemisphere (it would help to know where, more or less, or do you remember some other constellations in view?)

I will have to double check with my friend.. it was in a portion of town which I am unfamiliar with, and at 430 in the morning, every which way looks approximately the same. I recall asking her at the time, however this did not stick. I shall clarify for you when I get the chance. The Big Dipper was the only constellation I noticed moving, so if I might situate myself then I should have been facing North.. ok. Visualisation for the win!

2. Stars dont move, Earth does. Earth moves on a West-East course -taking the stars as a stationary reference- we therefore experience the movement of stars on a East-West course. Were those stars moving in that course or opposed?

I will have to double check the directions just to make sure for you, but there was nothing irregular about the direction of appearance of the sky other than it was moving @ a deliberate pace.

3. Earth, subjected to gravity laws, cant stop twisting and spinning so stars could never stop moving above us.

This taken into account I believe you witnessed no astronomical phenomena, but artficial-aircraft-ufo experience of some kind. Or the ultimate glitch in the Matrix... But no, I'd bet for meteor or ufo, or WAIT!

The Sun is opening a new cycle and realising new solar winds, if you're in a north enough point maybe you witnessed magnetosphere at work?

Yes, I realised at the end of the experience (when I saw the BD moving across the sky) that surely it was the Earth moving, and not vice versa. I am able to consider any your final options as plausible.. none of it is much of a stretch after watching all that transpire! I am fairly South Central, really, in terms of NA geographic location.. near to the Michigan border in Ontario, essentially.. northern is somewhat relative too, eh? lol. Thanks for the suggestions and taking the time to read the thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Strange story.

You're right, if the crust had moved that much, to be able to see the movement against the background stars...we'd have had all sorts of calamity right then and there.

Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tectonic plates crashing into each other, and creating new mountain ranges, and so on.

No mate..the crust didn't shift, and neither did the stars (of course), you were up talking with your new friend until gone 4 am...you were probably both pretty tired, and had an optical illusion caused by fatigue.

I don't think the 'crust' moved either, but what about the entire Earth? A physical pole shift is not about tectonics, but about the entire Earth moving.
There is a prophecy that says the stars will appear to move. I think it was Hopi, not sure at the moment. I'll go look it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm in the U.K (midands)and always have a good look out my bedroom window before i go to bed.I can see a good amount of sky, and last night the stars where out but seemed to be in different positions..i looked for a good few minutes and they did seem to be moving..i had not been drinking or doing anything dodgy, and i then got in bed. Then after a few minutes i checked again still not believing what i had seen.. i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so just went back to bed..then i read this on here! how strange!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga

I was on a thread about anomolies with the moon as this happened to a group of us one night as we watched the sky with binos.This was my contribution:

"We had a sky watch last Sunday 23rd January in my garden and checked the Stellarium software as well and it DID NOT come up on the horizon as indicated in the software at 10.20pm but an hour later.
I live in central Scotland and we then started to wonder if the sky was out of kilt as well, as in were the stars not where they should have been, but they were fine.
So, it was only the moon that was not doing as it should. I have not read the rest of the thread yet as I just had to write this out to you all.
What is causing this????"

Here is that thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moonbeast 11111 wrote the explanation you cite purplemonkeydishwasher about us being moved for our own safety. Here is what he wrote on the same thread above:

"Ok, I have been warned off alerting people about the truth, however I am not one to to take this lying down, I have made plans to take myself off the grid which today have come to fruition. I am therefore able to post this, in the knowledge that I shall remain in a position of relative security.

The earth is in the process of being relocated by the Andromedans. They are doing their best to make most things appear normal, manipulating our perception of the universe around us, however even their vast knowledge is imperfect and so we have these incidents with species that are noticiing the abnormalities. Even humans are noticing some errors in the system, for example the moon not appearing for many people, while others claim it is there as normal.

Our current perception and data regarding the sky and space around us is an illusion, a very advanced one which has been produced by Nasa and Adromedan Reptiles working together on top secret Iridium sattelite technology. The technology utilises a network of satellites and chemtrails to provide a visual illusion that is adequate for the vast majority of humans, however it is NOT and I repeat NOT designed to fool animals.

Birds and fish and other sensitive creatures are dying in the thousands because of the effects of this most amazing voyage. All of humanity is currently in life support mode, our atmosphere is being artificially enhanced and scientific observationary data is being manipulated on a scale never before witnessed.

Deep down, our human psyche knows that things are not normal, many people are experiencing a sense of being out of place, spinning and noticing the anomolies in our weather systems, the position and regularity of astral bodies.

The earth is currently in a holding pattern, imagine a large airplane waiting for the ok from Traffic control at an airport and you have the idea.
Unfortunately our own galaxy will very soon no longer be habitable, we should thank the Andromedans for their hard work. At some point soon it will be quite obvious we are now viewing the skies from an entirely new position within the universe.

The anticipated landing date for destination Earth Home is Dec 21 2012. On this date the veil shall be lifted, we will observe the skies once again and will see our new home, new suns and solar planets, and be at peace in the knowledge that no matter how difficult life can be for us humans, we will always have our Reptilian fathers here alongside us to guide and aid us in our times of need."

Oy.. that's heavy. If it happens, heck, it happens. I've always wanted to check out another corner of the Universe.
Not much left to surprise me any more..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
reply to post by idunno12

Yeah I wasn't going to make a thread about it or anything because without a video or some proof your just another nutta. My girlfriend banned me from talking about stuff from ATS to her....so I haven't told her about what I saw.

What did you think yours was?

Ahh, I have been through the same thing, friend. lol. Nice choice of words.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hope4better
This is my absolutely first reply to anything on this site or any other but i have been reading this site and others for years now. I live in southern WI, I frequently find myself staring at the stars. as it happens i am an early riser, I believe i witnessed either the same event or one similar. (My personal guess is this was a distortion from my point of view. Have you ever looked at the corner of a fish tank and along swims a fish right at you and then turns but you cant see it for a sec on the side wall of the fish tank. Where as we all know the fish didn't disappear, it appeared as though it did.) I actually had to grab on my porch railing while watching because it made me feel dizzy to watch this progression of stars. I figured it was maybe cloud of some clear gas high in the atmosphere or something. But my impression was as the the entire sky just move on fast forward. I was defiantly feeling the hebejebe's.

Thats it. i hope to added a little validity to you event. I know reading yours added some to mine

Interesting! I have been quite amazed that I have heretofore been the only one (out of two) to report of this insane happening, all over the world?! It was quite late here when it happened, so that for no one in my local area to have seen it is one thing.. and I guess even all across the country the earliest it could have been was about 1am on the West Coast.. so the chances of anything _reallY_ seeing anything are slim to none.

I am still unsure of what exactly I experienced, but I know that my friend saw the exact same thing as I did.. so I am left to ponder exactly what I saw, knowing that my eyes were _not_ fooling me.

Strange times we live in, man. Glad you could take the time to post, and thank you for choosing my thread above all to do so in!

peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by breadmaker99
reply to post by RANDOMguess

sorry, meant to say, considering the response to your thread, and the flags, it is resonating with a lot of people.
edit on 02/07/2011 by breadmaker99 because: (no reason given)

lol, oi! it's my thread. but thanks

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker88
You watched it for 5 minutes and decided it wasn't worth filming? Really?

I didn't have a camera on me.. I was out at a friends for the night.. really no (conceivable) reason to have a camera on me.. the moments/minutes spent searching for a digital camera could have well cost me the experience.. sorry '
bout your luck! At least I came on here to tell of it?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by breadmaker99
Something strange does happen up there, down here, all around us?. My wife and I, walking home from a freinds house last year. She pointed up and said to me "Is that really happening?" We both watched, mouths open, as the big dipper was flying quickly along the sky. This was over Manchester last year. We didn't know what to make of it. However, we do know, it moved from one detached house to another in about 10 seconds. Oh well, our reality is not something we are ever meant to understand

Hahaha! Last year eh? Did you notice other stars moving along with it?? Amazing that it has been happening for this long, under our noses..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Good to see I'm not alone. Well done on the thread loads of flags good job

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Again i ask.. Why havent anyone tried to confirm or debunk their own observations using free software like stellarium?? It seems like most of the people in this thread wants to believe so much that they dont even want to look for natural explanations.

Again i will repeat.. If stars, moon or planets moved in the sky it would mean astronomy software like stellarium would no longer show the right sky, which would mean that any astronomer that uses star tracking software would have noticed this shift very quickly.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78

Yeah I meant no disrespect man, if you clicked on a thread where some dude was talking about the stars moving all at once in the sky, you'd probably be like....whatever, as well. But what amazed me was the fact that I went outside and saw two of them move. I live far from any major cities or thickly populated aread, so we get really clear pretty nights out here, and me and the wife love to just sit outside and watch the sky sometimes. My facorite time is right as a storm is blowing in at night because the clouds are moving so fast. I guess it could have been an optical illusion with the clouds or satellites, but as much as I've watched the sky I would hope I could tell the difference by now. They were definately moving faster than satelites and after I first posted I went back outside and watched the "red" star for a while and it moved at least 10 degrees or so farther away from the moon than when I went in the first time. After about 30 mins It was gone and I could'nt find it anymore. The fast mover struck me as weird as well, I've never seen a passenger or jumbo jet fly so fast.

Hah.. how crazy. Where are we with our photo-telescopic lenses!!? I am pining for the northern skies right now.. this light pollution (albeit we still have a fairly decent sky at night considering I live in a city) can only be hiding more! I am looking forward to some milder nights coming up, I have plans to be out watching.. surely this could not have been or will be an isolated event?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
I don't think the 'crust' moved either, but what about the entire Earth? A physical pole shift is not about tectonics, but about the entire Earth moving.
There is a prophecy that says the stars will appear to move. I think it was Hopi, not sure at the moment. I'll go look it up.

I would be interested to know.. I will have a look myself. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join