It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muse!! Grammys! "They will not control us" Freemason Sign over his eye - camera cuts away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Excellent excellent performance!!! One band that definitely has some real talent. Love it!

My sis says this song should be the ATS anthem, hehe.

edit on 2/13/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Okay, first of all, I think Eminem is great, and have (at least up to this point) believed that his Recovery album has been anti-NWO/Illuminati/etc...

However, am I the only one to Snip notice this? (hint: necklace):

[Mod edit snipped profanity]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/2/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity and Mod note

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ya know, I really wanted to argue against this, but I can't. Tv producers/ cameramen are supposed to cut away to show various views/shots/performances...all the time with ANYTHING live. Not only that, but it's supposed to have a smooth flow for transitions between frames and shots...this looked like they intentionally cut away when he made the sign.

Good job OP. I was definitely watching every aspect of the performance and totally missed it.

I wanna add also that this was on the "all seeing eye" network, and I'm pretty sure it was on 5 second delay at least...not sure why they didn't just cut the whole thing out.
edit on 13-2-2011 by edgecrusher2199 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 13/2/2011 by Sauron because: embed video & Mod note

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
OMG did you see the eye of Horus during the whole show? Such blatant reptilian/NWO propaganda.

The rapture has begun!

ZOMG!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What is your gameplan matey?
If you don't see the hand of the Rothschilds in all this then you're either missing a trick or in on the action.. Why so sarcastic? Obviously there's a load of Baphomet symbolism in Lady Gaga's work - and that's just one example. Satanism is taken very seriously by many of the most 'high-ranking' human powers in this world. The NWO exists, the Rothschilds and their associates are controlling everything, and some would agree with me when I say there's some demonic forces working behind the most hidden layers of control. Some call them reptilians, some call them demonic slaves of Satan - whatever they are, they exist.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to be so sarcastic. This is a conspiracy site, and the amount of evidence linking the 'NWO' to the music and media industries is overwhelming.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Lol, Muse are masons now?

I guess that could explain what has happened to the quality of the music they have made recently.
Sad part is they keep winning awards so it only will encourage them to keep doing the same. Sorry boys but your message is a little hard to swallow these days.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
LOL obviously, dont you know the lyrics to that song?

i thought it was funny they let him perform, but i guess all the people that really know would of went nutz for that performance

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
and eminems new album was all about 2012 and illumi you idiot...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

If you don't see the hand of the Rothschilds in all this then you're either missing a trick or in on the action..

I laugh that these two options are the only two possibilities here.

Obviously there's a load of Baphomet symbolism in Lady Gaga's work

Yeah, that egg suit she was rocking had pagan deity written all over it!

I just don't understand why you feel the need to be so sarcastic. This is a conspiracy site, and the amount of evidence linking the 'NWO' to the music and media industries is overwhelming.

Colour me under-whelmed!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Firstly who gives a toss about eminem? I couldn't care less about that weed.

Secondly, I indeed know the lyrics of that song well and indeed the lyrics to every one of their songs.
Maybe at one point they had a message, now it just seems like a bunch of lazy, hypocritical corporate sellout wank. For a band that seems to be sending a message all they seem to be worried about is selling out stadiums and pushing baubels to the dull at x-mas time and the music has suffered because of it. If you think there is merit to their message just look at where this performance was. The grammy's for cryin' out loud.

Who knows they probably are masons as they certainly are not 'fighting the power'.

edit: I used to get pissy because people wouldn't get what Muse where saying, now I get pissy because the band are clearly contradicting themselves. Why don't they stop screwing around and make real statements.
Or forget about it and just get back to making decent music.
edit on 14-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This really made my day, nice catch op.

Btw, someone mentioned that Eminem's necklace is from alcoholics anonymous.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davmcg

So awesome that they played, almost like they want to shove the revolution up our faces!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

But then he steps on the grammy awards with a pyramid neckless.
get real shady!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cae33

nice find he looks like crap too like hes on strung out on drugs. Hes got skills but he doesnt know which side he's on.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cae33
Okay, first of all, I think Eminem is great, and have (at least up to this point) believed that his Recovery album has been anti-NWO/Illuminati/etc...

However, am I the only one to Snip notice this? (hint: necklace):

[Mod edit snipped profanity]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/2/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity and Mod note

I think thats the alcoholics anonymous symbols, google it

edit on 14-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Have any of you ever stopped to think that maybe all these pop stars and rappers are purposely portraying "illuminati" and "NWO" imagery in their songs and videos to get attention from us? That seems to be the biggest buzz on the internet right now. It would make sense for them to do these things to increase their own popularity, because it sure as hell works. Think about it. Whether you like the artist or not, you are still giving their name buzz by talking about them. I think its all a twisted marketing set up to create controversy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
he also made the sign just as he said "they will not control us"

as for the camera cutting away, the camera cut away once every .05 seconds, that's all part of the MTV generation camera tricks, to swtich camera angles every second to induce seizures and appease the short term attention span addicts that watch the show. I'm thinking it was just a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e196eac6cd5.gif[/atsimg]
reply to accusation of baiting and trollishness

I laugh that these two options are the only two possibilities here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20682964957a.gif[/atsimg]"Pitiful mortals,
your confusion delights me...."

Yeah, that egg suit...

Obviously I was talking in general terms, per her previous videos etc, but you were quick to find a way to mock/ falsely attribute errant points of view. As usual.

Colour me under-whelmed!

Your cynical, sniping posts, seen all over the various forums on ATS, clearly demonstrate that when you enter a thread, baiting is to be expected. I don't know why I bothered responding to your troll post in the first place.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cae33
More mason symbolism right now... checkered floors.

Sorry cae, the following rant is not intended solely for you.

Yes, we invented checkerboards, zebra stripes, eyeballs, and everything triangular. Nature and Better Homes and Gardens had nothing to do with it. Everytime you see these things, think of us. We are everywhere. Resistance is futile. We left Europe as Pirates, and we wore the eye patch to be recognizeable to our brethren. There is no such thing as art, coincidence, or rip offs of symbology for marketing purposes, everything is for a reason. Everyone you suspect is correct. The ramifications are endless. The conspiracy is so massive that us Masons don't even know. Lady Gaga is our leader. Once she hatches out of that egg, she will take us to her home planet and you guys will see it as the rapture, and Jay-Z will be your new leader!

/sarcasm

Phew, I feel better getting all of that out there. I hope my Masonic brothers will understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join