It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muse!! Grammys! "They will not control us" Freemason Sign over his eye - camera cuts away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

wow, you did that a lot better than I was about to. I had this nagging ATS voice in the back of my head saying "You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter." and somehow, my rant wouldn't be right.

and any thread about masonry would not be complete unless some mouth breather brought up balphamet and Satan. My day is now complete.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Black lodges are the bane of your order and the reason you suffer the acute suspicions of the public at large. Particularly on ATS, where many who have suffered at the hands of such illegitimate sons of the masonic order come to share stories of persecutions.

Nefarious backroom dealings, mind control, financial control, murders and coincidental loss of evidence, community policing gone awry/ corrupted or perverted for the purposes of (?) - the Satanic lodges are bringing a whole pile of dung down upon regular masons.

So yeah, don't be surprised if people bash away at masonry on here. Hell, I'm not in the least surprised when people bash the church, but I don't blindly defend the whole host of Christendom, because I know some of it has a lot to answer for.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Are you effin kidding me? You can get away with calling me a 'mouth breather' because I mentioned Baphomet?

I've responded to GetReadyAlready, and you would do well to read what I wrote, and perhaps issue an apology to me, as I found your comment quite bloody offensive.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Reminds me of this video. Lots of Illuminati symbology:

edit on 14-2-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cae33

Sorry but it looks nothing like a pyramid.

Grasping for straws much?

Personally I dont watch the Grammy's anymore. They dont honor real talent only the puppets of the music industry who are processed musicians without a single thought of their own. The Grammy's have turned into a spectacle much like the Super Bowl and other award or sports shows.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

While I disagree that the so-called "black" lodges have anything to do with Masonry, I do agree that there will always be critics. I also agree that the churches and every large organization has its share of corruption, its share of haters, and its share of past mistakes.

What gets me is how people seem to entirely miss the idea that maybe GaGa or Jay-Z or some Movie Producer have robbed the ideas and symbolism because they look cool, the add an air of mystery, and they create a buzz. It isn't like Masons have a patent on triangles or eyeballs. Anybody can use it, and everybody does use it, so why would anyone assume that a poster, or an performer using the symbology is anything more than an opportunist poser?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
One of my favorite parts of the show! Muse's performance was nothing short of brilliant! I loved the part where the banks tumbled and I immediately thought of ats!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Chadwickus

What is your gameplan matey?
If you don't see the hand of the Rothschilds in all this then you're either missing a trick or in on the action.. Why so sarcastic? Obviously there's a load of Baphomet symbolism in Lady Gaga's work - and that's just one example. Satanism is taken very seriously by many of the most 'high-ranking' human powers in this world. The NWO exists, the Rothschilds and their associates are controlling everything, and some would agree with me when I say there's some demonic forces working behind the most hidden layers of control. Some call them reptilians, some call them demonic slaves of Satan - whatever they are, they exist.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to be so sarcastic. This is a conspiracy site, and the amount of evidence linking the 'NWO' to the music and media industries is overwhelming.

The thread title:

Muse!! Grammys! "They will not control us" Freemason Sign over his eye - camera cuts away

exactly what should I think when given this much information?

And for the record, what exactly is "Baphomet symbolism"?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

And for the record, what exactly is "Baphomet symbolism"?

Don't pretend you don't know. That is in the 39th degree. You were there. Maybe you were distracted by all the beating wings of the bats and demons?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez
Have any of you ever stopped to think that maybe all these pop stars and rappers are purposely portraying "illuminati" and "NWO" imagery in their songs and videos to get attention from us? That seems to be the biggest buzz on the internet right now. It would make sense for them to do these things to increase their own popularity, because it sure as hell works. Think about it. Whether you like the artist or not, you are still giving their name buzz by talking about them. I think its all a twisted marketing set up to create controversy.

this isn't new. this conspiracy has been going on since zeppelin were exposed as being luciferian. and madonna wore a jacket with an all seeing eye/pyramid in the 80s. its just more prevalent now because they are approaching the end game and dont care anymore if they are exposed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

wow, you did that a lot better than I was about to. I had this nagging ATS voice in the back of my head saying "You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter." and somehow, my rant wouldn't be right.

and any thread about masonry would not be complete unless some mouth breather brought up balphamet and Satan. My day is now complete.

nope, not satan. lucifer. big difference.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Your cynical, sniping posts, seen all over the various forums on ATS, clearly demonstrate that when you enter a thread, baiting is to be expected. I don't know why I bothered responding to your troll post in the first place.

Sure mate, thanks for showing that you know nothing of what I post around here.

In fact I think it is you that is trolling, I mean really, Lady Gaga and Baphomet?

This bird is some sort of Illuminati/mason/NWO symbol???

I call the above "The gaga saga"

I'm gonna sic Lady Gaga onto you with her meat suit now...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not saying Muse is misleading, I love their music, but we have to be careful. We all know nothing comes on TV without TPTB's approval, so when I see someone like Muse asking for a revolution on the same screen as the all seeing eye, I wonder what the TPTB really want? A violent revolution?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wonder how much interest muse make from there earnings WHICH GO STRAIGHT TO A BANK.

And i wonder how many people understand they have probably just realised a niche market to advertise too, but sure yeah, KEEP FIGHTING THAT GOOD FIGHT LOL MUSE WILL SAVE YOU LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
nope, not satan. lucifer. big difference.

could you kind of put that information out here for the slow people? I mean, I am just a low level mason, and have not heard of Lucifer anywhere other than on this site and perhaps in some movies as a kid. The silly masons where I live only talk about God and stuff. When will we get into all the Lucifer/Balphamet stuff?

I never went past 32. The 38th seems so far away.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Secondly, I indeed know the lyrics of that song well and indeed the lyrics to every one of their songs.
Maybe at one point they had a message, now it just seems like a bunch of lazy, hypocritical corporate sellout wank. For a band that seems to be sending a message all they seem to be worried about is selling out stadiums and pushing baubels to the dull at x-mas time and the music has suffered because of it. If you think there is merit to their message just look at where this performance was. The grammy's for cryin' out loud.

Who knows they probably are masons as they certainly are not 'fighting the power'.

edit: I used to get pissy because people wouldn't get what Muse where saying, now I get pissy because the band are clearly contradicting themselves. Why don't they stop screwing around and make real statements.
Or forget about it and just get back to making decent music.
edit on 14-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

Hmm, or maybe they want to sell out as many shows and get as many fans as possible so the message gets spread further and wider? Maybe they realise that not being mainstream or playing at places like the Grammys won't get the message anywhere? I think you're reading too much into it. If I was a band with a message you're damn right I'd be playing at the biggest places possible and trying to sell as much records as possible. What the hell do you expect them to do? lol

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I already hate myself for saying this, but out of all those ridiculous pictures, the meat dress is actually the sexiest.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I loved that! And I love that song, the lyrics... Thanx for posting!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davmcg

I got a screen grab of the split second just before they cut away.

He's saying "They will not control us..." right when he makes this symbol:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
pause at :58 in the video, that's when he does the all seeing eye. but when he did he looked like a nwo illuminati. it looked like he showed his true face, but then again he could have been showing us the face of the enemy.

maybe that's how the nwo identify each other, because you can't hide from the all seeing eye. putting a triangle over your eyes creates a window; a clear, unobstructed and direct view into your soul and spirit and removes the fog of deception illuminati's project.

the nwo order hides behind confusion and deception, sound like anyone? the truth is mingled and twisted with lies.

if he is nwo, then "they" is God, but God doesn't control anyone, it would be contrary to the free will He gave us which separates us from all of His creations on earth.

the ultimate truth, at the end, is the battle of good and evil. the will of God vs a rebellious angel and his followers.

edit on 14-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join