It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muse!! Grammys! "They will not control us" Freemason Sign over his eye - camera cuts away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Matt Bellamy has a great sense of humour and couldn't be more anti-NWO, a lot of Muse lyrics relate to conspiracies and the NWO, Uprising being the obvious one, and others like Exopolitics which is about Project Bluebeam.

Their tours are full of NWO imagery and icons, like the HAARP tour for a good example. We should be grateful we have someone like Muse to educate people from a pinnacle point of the music industry, rather than these silly bands that are just exploited puppets I like to think it's Muse that are exploiting the media and not the other way round, makes a nice change!

Plus their music is just awesome

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

this isn't new. this conspiracy has been going on since zeppelin were exposed as being luciferian. and madonna wore a jacket with an all seeing eye/pyramid in the 80s. its just more prevalent now because they are approaching the end game and dont care anymore if they are exposed.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm not accusing any pop star of being in the illuminati. I do not honestly think Led Zepellin or Madonna worshipped the devil. I do not believe there is a "they" that "don't care if they are exposed". I think this is all a huge joke, and they are laughing at us all the way to the bank because there are many people out there that are buying into this whole illuminati thing. It just makes them richer and more famous when there is controversy surrounding them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The "there are only doing it for publicity" argument is stupid when you give it more then a minute of thought as they are only getting the attention of a handful of conspiracy theorists on the internet, the majority are in the UFO/Alien field as you can see from the number of threads on these forums for example.

Just look at the crowd, only a handful in that crowd or less would of known what he means by throwing up that symbol and saying "They will not control us", If you wanted to cause controversy for publicity i can list hundred easier ways then flashing baphomet/satanic /freemason&illuminati symbolism big ETC across the screen in your music videos,cartoon shows(disney),Movies ETC.

Any normal fan of Lady GaGa/Jay Z/Rihanna/Beyonce wouldn't look into it any more then oo "Illuminati" that is if they even noticed it.

Also regardless of which side the Muse is on i still convey the message they sent at the Grammys.

"they will not control us" /

edit on 14-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

I'm reading a bit too much into it? lol, have you read the rest of the nonsense in this thread?

Anyway my point is valid, it seems like a slap in the face for them to sell a theme like this and then blatantly parade around doing the opposite. Your point could be valid if there weren't so many examples were they have sold their fans short.
Maybe I'm just bitter because the resistance is a dud album, but it goes deeper than that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
While I admit the the cut was a bit abrupt compared to the smooth crossfades of all the other cuts in the video and the OP might be on to something. I don't think every single time we see Masonic, Illuminati, or occult symbols in the media, around or on artists, on tv, books, movies, or video games that its an instant connect to those circles. A lot of times artists use symbols because they look cool and do have an air of mystery about them.

As a role-playing game designer I do this often by mixing and matching various occult symbols mixed with original designs as part of the fictional mythos in my work. And I can guarantee many other game developers and artists do this as well - none of them (myself included) have any ties to these organizations.

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar. Not everything is a conspiracy involving the NWO, Masons, or the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Well we are not talking about every time, thats what other threads are for and the amount of times ive seen
the " A cigar is just a cigar" quote in the secret socities/NWO forum is ridiculous, In the next few years im sure we will be seeing a cigar becoming quite more then a cigar.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

but ask yourself this question: "how has this affected me?"
I would venture a guess that other than providing some free publicity where there might have been none, it hasn't. Are you smarter because this "sign" was flashed? are you more in the know than yesterday? Has your net worth changed because of this?

chances are, it's nothing.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth
reply to post by Terrormaster

Well we are not talking about every time, thats what other threads are for and the amount of times ive seen
the " A cigar is just a cigar" quote in the secret socities/NWO forum is ridiculous, In the next few years im sure we will be seeing a cigar becoming quite more then a cigar.

How did Bill Clinton get into this discussion?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It has affected me slightly just by assuring me and others that what we're looking into and all the connections/coincidences we are finding have some truth to them clearly the way the camera changes abruptly when the eye of horus or the all seeing eye is shown, whilst the rest of the video footage transitions smoothly shows there is a hidden hand at work here my masonic friend.

But playing the devils advocate i also question the motives of the Muse just by looking at where there at(grammy
) and the stage there playing on but as i said still convey the message there trying to get across.
edit on 14-2-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreemasontruth

I think that until someone can prove that seeing some star flash a triangle with an eye in it, makes you grow a tail, I will chalk it up to publicity. Think of all the artists that do/have done it. Now think of how many of them faded away. Hell, even Tom and Jerry didn't last. It makes me sad.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hand signals and quick camera cuts aside, you want a see an artist who contributed to real drastic change in his country and in other countries? Ironically, he's from a country which didn't even have freedom of speech. This should give you an idea how bogus this freedom of speech thing is in Western countries.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why did the organisation invited them to play if MUSE is a potential trouble maker for the illuminati cause?

Okay,...maybe they didn't know.....but now they do and if I am right MUSE will not be invited again.....

But the stange thing is that I see other world aritst like an EMENIM singing against the NWO/Illuminati/Music Industry handlers but still he, and others who do the same are being promoted big time...

Okay.....there are other major artist who protest with their lyricks and public appearances and unfortuately being discredited with their personal life and music big time. Something sinister is going on: not everybody is fighting a sincere and honest fight.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
nope, not satan. lucifer. big difference.

could you kind of put that information out here for the slow people? I mean, I am just a low level mason, and have not heard of Lucifer anywhere other than on this site and perhaps in some movies as a kid. The silly masons where I live only talk about God and stuff. When will we get into all the Lucifer/Balphamet stuff?

I never went past 32. The 38th seems so far away.

lucifer is the light in the dark. he imparted wisdom to man. prometheus/hermes are all lucifer.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Firstly who gives a toss about eminem? I couldn't care less about that weed.

Secondly, I indeed know the lyrics of that song well and indeed the lyrics to every one of their songs.
Maybe at one point they had a message, now it just seems like a bunch of lazy, hypocritical corporate sellout wank. For a band that seems to be sending a message all they seem to be worried about is selling out stadiums and pushing baubels to the dull at x-mas time and the music has suffered because of it. If you think there is merit to their message just look at where this performance was. The grammy's for cryin' out loud.

Who knows they probably are masons as they certainly are not 'fighting the power'.

edit: I used to get pissy because people wouldn't get what Muse where saying, now I get pissy because the band are clearly contradicting themselves. Why don't they stop screwing around and make real statements.
Or forget about it and just get back to making decent music.
edit on 14-2-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

I think they went on the Grammys to reach a wider audience then their day-to-day fans. Doesn't everyone deserve a chance to see the other side? Who else would "diss" the symbol like that on American television? NO ONE!! o_o And you can be sure as sh!t they could never do that in their native UK. It was refreshing to see anti-pyramid propaganda--even for a split second.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

Originally posted by cae33
Okay, first of all, I think Eminem is great, and have (at least up to this point) believed that his Recovery album has been anti-NWO/Illuminati/etc...

However, am I the only one to Snip notice this? (hint: necklace):

[Mod edit snipped profanity]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/2/2011 by Sauron because: snipped profanity and Mod note

I think thats the alcoholics anonymous symbols, google it

edit on 14-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

He must love AA, that thing is diamond encrusted.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Its called controlled opposition, folks. They're hardly going to get this far without being part of it themselves? Matt Bellamy is an athiest and this isn't the first time they have used Illuminati symbolism in their work. I saw a thread somewhere showing all of the instances... even one of their concerts they had huge triangles with light coming out the middle. Don't buy it! They don't care if you're against NWO now, as long as you don't turn to God they figure they'll get you in the end when they enforce the mark of the beast under pain of death. The best way of resistance is turning to God, people! So start reading your bibles and resist EFFECTIVELY

edit on 14-2-2011 by timeoftheend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeoftheend
Its called controlled opposition, folks. They're hardly going to get this far without being part of it themselves? Matt Bellamy is an athiest and this isn't the first time they have used Illuminati symbolism in their work. I saw a thread somewhere showing all of the instances... even one of their concerts they had huge triangles with light coming out the middle. Don't buy it! They don't care if you're against NWO now, as long as you don't turn to God they figure they'll get you in the end when they enforce the mark of the beast under pain of death. The best way of resistance is turning to God, people! So start reading your bibles and resist EFFECTIVELY

edit on 14-2-2011 by timeoftheend because: (no reason given)

lame

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

...and that's exactly what they want you to think! So if you do they've won... it's up to you of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If you believe they worship Satan (which they do...) then God is the answer. It's a no-brainer.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Glen Beck derps about Muse.

I'm fairly sure the message is missing the target audience.
People like Beck are the exact thing they are against.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join