It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Whao... I don't know what to say, it kinda makes sense with those f**ked dreams and being in a dark metal room on a table, sumarian...like zim.a.bu.e.ter, I heard that but I know what it means "soon nothing shall remain"

It is scary but, something about it is calming, I was told my survival is garrenteed. I really don't think they are aliens, what it (it sounds strange but) what if they are from the future? In the dream, when they look in the window it looks like an owl, that just steps in. But I remember features, two arms and legs , tall, grey skin. Large black eyes (I cant get over those eyes)

I think we are their ancestors, imagine you went back in time to see neaderthals they would think of us as aliens (or having no concept of tech, maybe gods) I think it sounds crazy, but I believe they are altering our DNA, for a reason. They are trying to help us evolve.

I always thought, these dreams were my sub conscience, telling me about the universe and just, it seems strange but have always been curious about it, in these dreams they open my body examine my bones without me bleeding, but they told me things about the universe, and showed me.

I was 6 when I had a highly detailed dream of a tour of nearby solar systems, planets with runaway gravity, extra dense magenticfields that could pull in ships, gas giants glowing as if covered in plasma. Planets with heilium atmospheres causing plants to reach sky-high. All the way to the formation of planets.

I figured I had a runaway imagination, but everything I saw seemed so real so beautiful, it inspired me to seek a career in astronomy and astrophysics. I feel a calling to the universe, and I hope one day I could go there and never come back, it is our home.

I am still skeptic on the adduction thing, but if it had to be real, I honestly believe they are our descendants from the future, might look a little frightening, but we are all just biological lifeforms, trying to find our way in this vast cosmos, maybe our species is destined to be among the stars, charting down every solar system and making a DNA map of all the species our descendants encounter comparing th differences in their development and charting the results.

Earth like planets are seeds, in an ecosystem called a galaxy, cataloging interactions between different species would be interesting as well, get an understanding of their development. I never tire thinking about the universe, so vast mysterious and beautiful, if god created the universe then he must be an artist. ( I don't litterly believe in god, only the concept in describing the laws of nature and physics)

Does anyone else share such an intense longing for the universe? Because all my friends don't, I am the only one in my small town that is interested in the topic, is there anyone else?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

If they are our descendants from the future, then they are here to stop us from doing something stupid, like nuking half the planet, causing people to be infertile resorting to cloning, which after a while genomes become unstable and would have long standing effects on our descendants from thousands of generations.

Our timeline has been altered, no UFO disclosure because it could alter future? The topic confuses me sometimes.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Does anyone else share such an intense longing for the universe? Because all my friends don't, I am the only one in my small town that is interested in the topic, is there anyone else?

Yes I think there are many who share the fascination and desire to know, see, understand and feel connected with all that there is. You are also not alone in thinking that these visitors may well be from our future. However it manifests in the individual I believe that much of the fascination with UFOs and all the related phenomenon is a symptom of the same longing you describe. What is art, science and religion really but attempts to put some meaning to that very longing

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

This video by Carl Sagan, best describes it.

Edit. I put the video link in, but why doesn't it play? Ps I am on my iPad would that mess with the link?
edit on 15-2-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks Anthony, sorry I am horrible with the youtube links. I have read a lot of what Carl Sagan had to say as I see you guessed

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Edit. I put the video link in, but why doesn't it play? Ps I am on my iPad would that mess with the link

The link you used was malformed. I can help though.

Here is what the link for the video in the OP, looks like( I put some spaces in it so you can actually see what the link looks like):

ww w. yout ube.com/watch?v=5Ko4qtDDWRc

Now to embed the video, you have to first, click the "vid:youtube" button. Then you enter in only the part of the address that comes after the "v=" in the address... So in this case you would copy and paste:

5Ko4qtDDWRc

That is the video ID number and it is all you have to put in. Once you submit the post, it will be embedded.

You will have to find the video again and copy just the part of the address that shows up after the "V=".

Hope that helps.

edit on 15-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Keep us posted on what you find out. I am out of theories...

At least any theories that do not involve lots of guessing.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I caught up on a few of the other pages.

If you still haven’t ruled out aircraft. I think on some they have lights focusing out past the rear of the plane. If the plane is leaving the runway and gaining altitude the lights could be pointed directly at you residence until it levels off. Therefore, they would after some time, it would seem as though they were disappearing. Multiple objects at different levels could indicate one plane after the other leaving the runway. You would have a tough time trying to catch it with your car. Poor visibility and the lights focused directly into your eyes would account for only seeing the lights and not the plane. The fact that you see them regularly would indicate that it is nothing unusual, and of course the fact that your neighbors aren’t outside with you saying, “What the hell is that thing?” Only on certain days, or certain runways when the wind changes to a direction so the air controller calls out the numbers on the runway that makes the plane’s lights shine directly in your eyes by pointing them at your home. If you’re stumped, you might check weather history and find out what the wind speed and direction on the days you have the sightings. If you have recorded the times and days check to see if it coincides with flight schedules. If you have a scanner, you can listen to the air traffic being directed. If that fails check at the airport, you will probably have better luck by asking a skycap. They only handle baggage, but you need someone with some sense to answer your questions. He will probably be able to help you; don’t forget to tip him a couple of bucks if he’s busy. Other than that I don’t know.
It is hard to tell what you’re looking at through a camera. If you make contact and they ask you to take them to your leader, what are you going to say? I would suggest skirting that question since we really don’t have the answer, try to change the subject.

There is of course the possibility that all extra terrestrial aliens find human flesh a rare sought after delicacy and they are trying to lure you in with the pretty lights to abduct you and take you to their flesh farm under the surface of the moon. Don’t be a Christmas turkey, take your shotgun just in case.

BTW, since Obama released the new 2012 budget cuts I don’t expect to see any government officials flying around in those imitation UFOs for the entire fiscal year unless the US reduces its debt so, we can rule that one out

edit on 15-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

Those are great ideas. I'll start logging the dates and check out the wind like you suggested. I only have two dates to compare the sightings to. I'll check what the wind speed and direction was both days and post back here when I find it. Also, calling the FAA/airport is a good idea also that I plan to follow the next time I see them in what appears to be the same spot for at least 15 minutes.

Yeah, I'd probably have to dodge the "take me to your leader" question. What subject do you suppose I could change to, to distract their attention?

Flesh farm eh? Most likely. The natural salt of our skin is probably wonderful to them. Maybe they skin us like potatoes and make chips. Pringles Flesh Chips, once you pop, you just can't stop. (Now available in super stack cans of 500 in a galactic supermarket near you.)

But yeah, I don't really suspect those to be government craft, especially around here. But for what it's worth, the past couple of days there's been some crazy black helicopters flying around by me. At weird times like 2 in the morning. Probably just a coincidence though.
edit on 15-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

Edit: I realized I'm going to need more than 2 dates to see any kind of correlation. So far I have February 10, and February 13

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

Yeah exactly. I was lucky to get this video just before it got completely dark out, so the visibility is a little better but nothing at all what I'd hoped. It looks a lot better playing back on the camera than after I uploaded it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Hey man you're not the only one who feels some sort of draw to outer space. Don't worry I'm in the same boat. I think I look at the sky more than I look at the ground

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You got me there, if they ask take me to your leader
Say like, there has been some strange weather lately
Or
“what’s up with that area 51 anyway?”

You might check a map with the runways on it or google earth.
See if any line up with your house.
Your partner can be at your house while you watch planes take off.
If you cant figure out what it is , figure out what it isn’t.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

hahahaha

according to Flash Earth I have a few runways that face me. The arrow is the direction I live in. But then again, It'd be pretty hard to live somewhere that doesn't have some sort of runway pointing towards it. That airport looks wild

That's another good idea though. I'd just have to pick a time where I feel like driving 20 miles

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm receiving word from someone in the City who says these lights were stationary on the East side of the lake. That wouldn't be O'Hare because O'Hare is on the West side of the lake

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Just thinking out loud again here... So bear with me... I think some one suggested the possibility of flares, but if not, I want to bring it up as something to think about.... I do not think that is what they are... Because I have seen military flares in the past, and they looked nothing like what was in your video.

The ones I saw, were yellow/white... Not orange... They were high up and very obviously moving with the wind....and eventually they faded out....

I don't know... I am just throwing out every thought I have... I figure it can't hurt...

On a side note, I dig the Jimi Avatar!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
I'm receiving word from someone in the City who says these lights were stationary on the East side of the lake. That wouldn't be O'Hare because O'Hare is on the West side of the lake

Really? Wow... Who were they? I mean... Some one credible, if you will? How were they able to know exactly where the lights were? Were they up close?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah man flares have crossed my mind as well because of how bright these things get, but then I kinda ruled that out.

Putting this video on youtube is doing wonders. I think I'm pretty close to ruling out planes at O'Hare

ps. Right on, dudes a legend. I dig your lennon avatar as well

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Check it

I live in Chicago. The stationary lights seemed to be on the eastern side of the lake. The identifiable craft kept circling back and forth across the lake from Chitown. Also, I am pretty sure I saw a small round probe with green and white lights, about 70 feet in the air and perhaps 200 feet from where I was standing on the shore. It moved very slowly and began to turn towards me, at which point I freaked out and walked towards the traffic on Lake Shore,

(continued) at which point the it resumed the course it was initially on heading north parallel to the Shore over the lake. I also saw a triangular craft fly directly over head. It was a physical craft, at least advanced military if not ET.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Now that you mention the Jimi avatar, I noticed that the zoom on his camera sounds like someone hitting a bong, hey is this a conspiracy of an herbal nature?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

lmao no herbal medicines have been ingested by me in about two months so it's all good

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join