It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
probally mistaking airplanes for ufo's

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Originally posted by skeptic_al

LOL, maybe it's just me but.....

Yep it is

The Daytime Vid did show something there, but it was so out of Focus it was just one big Blur.

Nah it didn't. Besides some trees in my neighborhood lol

I couldn't care less if you believe what shows up there or not, to be completely honest. Peace
edit on 14-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

I guess if you believe in UFO's and you look hard enough and long enough, you will probably find
Unidentified Fraudulent Objects everywhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

///snip///

They are unidentified because I don't know what they are. Hence why I asked if they could be helicopters, if you would read my OP. I already know what they are not. Thanks again!

Also, might I ask, if something is unidentified, how could it be fraudulent? lolololololol

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I followed advice given by the guy who provided the video above of a fleet of Fed Ex planes and found out O'hare airport is over that way, so that would explain it. They don't really appear to move much for whatever reason, but they DO move, as I have stated. They just seem to move relatively around each other. So that's what I'm going with. Just my perspective from where I am causes them to appear like they're not moving much for whatever reason.

That sounds like a reasonable explanation
Of course, one can never be too sure...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Here's a K-way-zy thought read the thread before trying to become mr. asshole.

I already linked you to the day video. Enjoy

HAHA!!! love it, Im from Chicago and I know a Chicago attitude come back when I see one!!, good one, I swear I wish people would read the whole thing before they try to insult, makes them look stupid if they don't, then we all laugh at them,

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

People like that are ridiculous!

But yeah that may be correct. I haven't seen anything like that happen yet tonight though. I'm hoping to see it again sometime and drive out there to see if it is actually near the airport or if it's out here somewhere.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Hey there fellow Chicagoan

I completely agree

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Not Unidentified, but not Flying

You originally called then UFO's, that is clearly in error as they are not Flying
You can call them Unidentified Stationary Objects or just Unidentified Objects, but certainly not Unidentified Flying Objects

As for the Troll calling a Troll a Troll, It takes a Thief to catch a Thief

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You originally called then UFO's, that is clearly in error as they are not Flying
You can call them Unidentified Stationary Objects or just Unidentified Objects, but certainly not Unidentified Flying Objects

How does Unidentified Floating Objects grab you???

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
sounds like stuff I've seen lately... dunno how to catergorize it tho

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well seeing as they're not attached to anything in the ground, one would have to assume they are indeed flying. Or like the dude above me said, floating.

Like I have said earlier in the thread, they are not STATIONARY.

To see an example of how they move, go to 58 seconds in the video and note the position of the two lights at the top. Then go to 1:18 and you'll see how it's different.

I am a troll for asking what those could be? Hmmm I don't see your logic. Probably because you're using none.
However, YOU are a troll, coming here, and claiming you know my surroundings better than I based off of a video shot at night. After I proved you wrong with a daytime shot, you still try to grasp at straws in order to not sound like a complete retard. Of which you failed miserably. Go finish your juice box and graham crackers and get off the computer. It's past your bed time.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

How does Unidentified Floating Objects grab you???

Good One.....

But you know, even Boats, Balloons and even Harrier Jump Jets show some form of movement. LMAO

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You gonna ignore my comment in which I just proved you wrong once again? Be honest here for a sec. Did you even watch the video? Or did you just come here to try and start e-drama to jerk off to?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
You know, being a skeptic is a good thing. But being completely closed minded, as to ignore the evidence that is put right in front of your face, just makes you ignorant.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You need to drive right over there and get a better look. I would,Also don't forget your video camera.I'm not kidding.
The reason I'm saying this is because I didn't drive after a UFO that flew over head and I should have.I did get a good look at it. But I might have gotten a better look.
edit on 14-2-2011 by rugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rugger

LOL I would never forget that! I plan on it next time I see them out there

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I was going to post a long winded reply to you but there is really no need since all the information you are wanting and all the answers you are looking for are written right here in this very thread. All you need to do is read it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow! Excellent catch, I'm jealous!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Dude, I am skeptic but you want to hear something weird? I see lights near my house to every now and again, and in early morning (2-3am) i hear weird sounds like a weird pulsing humming sound coming from outside my window, so i have the blinds shut cause i had this horrible dream of some freaky looking white owl staring at me, it's eyes were so big so black.

Sometimes when this dream happens I hear weird words that I don't understand, yet at the same time i do understand. Can anyone pm me? Cause i would like to know if others have experienced this, it freaks me out. A lot.

Edit. I hear ringing sounds in my ears sometimes, but all super high pitch, then i get mental images of places far far far away, planets star systems nebulas, even weird looking technology, that seems really familiar, like distant memories surfacing. A forgotten past, I find it more logical that i am insane and I am seeing #, but sometimes I things i see actully happen.that's the scary part.

Please I want to know a logical explanation for this, something.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Have you seen the movie "the fourth kind" by any chance? sounds like something straight from it. you screwing around or you being serious?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join