It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I've saw a trailer for it, thought it was a ghost movie.

I am dead serious, when i was a little kid(3-4) my worse fear was being taken by people from the sky, yet I love the universe. With a strong passion.

Why could it be some fear showing in dreams? My friends and family have said otherwise and that I am in denial, but a part of me just doesn't want to believe any UFO story, it gets to me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I have lived here my whole life. They are not radio towers lol we really don't have anything that huge out here. That is miles up in the air, it just doesn't look high because I'm far away from it.

Trust me.

I followed advice given by the guy who provided the video above of a fleet of Fed Ex planes and found out O'hare airport is over that way, so that would explain it. They don't really appear to move much for whatever reason, but they DO move, as I have stated. They just seem to move relatively around each other. So that's what I'm going with. Just my perspective from where I am causes them to appear like they're not moving much for whatever reason. Again, I have tried to drive out there and find them before but they ended up being gone by the time I got close.
edit on 13-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

Just as a precaution, how deeply do you sleep? Have you ever experienced missing time, or had a show disappear you just started watching, but suddenly it was later. In wintertime, early spring, sitings can be around 8 pm on, it gets dark faster, more akin to 10-11 pm in summer, or onwards, but other things that can come out of sitings often occur 1-2 am on, occasionally earlier.

If this is a ufo, more is happening at the time of the sitings, and if you are with others, to all of you. So striving to know whats going on, setting intentions to remember before sleep, to lucid dream, keeping a dream journal, actually praying and or meditating/seeking/asking for answers, and protection from all negativity, and also, asking that all negative thoughts and aspects of your life be transformed to positive, to help your unconditional love grow. Its part of gaining protection and ensuring that those connections are from the Highest Good and only Positive!
edit on 14-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Check out this trailer again, since it's probably been a while since you've seen it

The movie is a complete work of fiction, but it's weird that you say you see this owl. The owl might not actually be an owl. I'm still skeptical on the whole alien abduction thing, but if it's real, then I'd say aliens probably mess around with you

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well, I'm not really sure how to answer the question of how deeply I sleep. Do you mean am I easily woken? If so, then no. Once I'm out, I'm out like a light. And nope, all my time is accounted for. Pretty much have the saaame old boring daily routine since most of my friends are out of state for school, and I go to school close to here.

Also, I do meditate daily
for a few years now actually. Never lucid dreamt once in my life. That'd be awesome though. I barely ever remember my dreams when I wake up. The ones I do remember are always pretty intense/odd so they stick with me and I haven't really found a need to keep a dream journal.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Abductions are very real, and whole families. Often those who are experiencing anything of this nature have a duality involved, ie. there are positives and negatives. Depending on how much seeking and unconditional love you have protection can begin to take place, limiting the amount of negative things or channel that can reach you, allowing the positive to have more input. This earth holographic school is an interactive one and we give permission by our thoughts, actions and behaviors, we are allowing the negative or the positive to have more influence on us, to turn our light up or down within, and progress or regress our consciousness.

Abductions are multichannel, involving both astral and often physical. Physical because wounds occur, you wake with them, and its a family thing, other family members have missing time while up, you wake with burns and chunks missing. That kind of thing.

There are several types of experience and its quite common the full spectrum. There is the black op or Co-operative Vrill ones, which also involve their ability to take you to their facility and portal into your room, more negative ones, and contact or positive experiences.

Most will not remember much, everyone is processed on this planet, each and every one of us. Vague dreams, odd marks, a little unusual, perhaps wondering but often nothing definitive. Then there are those who have more, more definitive.

Masked dreams are very common. You don't get to know everything that goes on if any of it but if your awareness is growing, you are given more to contemplate, a message, an altered type of dream. You can tell its a masked because it seems distorted. These are really things to watch for whenever you sight a soundless, anomalous craft because not only are the chances very very high, I think 100% that during the sighting something has happened. They have the remotes on our minds/brains/time program whole bit, but also that night.

Again, it happens to whole families and often generationally. Ie. if you suspect and have more definitive its happening with your current, chances are very high it happened to your parents as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am surprised with all the UFO stuff on ATS, that no one has made a list of stuff you should be bringing with you if there is a possibility of an encounter

Shotgun
GPS
Cell phone
Surgical gloves
Flashlight
Pointer
Sunscreen
Sunglasses
Reese’s pieces

Just a thought

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Is there a way that you can self-induce a dream recall, without seeing a hypnotist or someone of the sort? You've just made me recall a really intense dream I had about a week ago, but I can't remember all of it. It's like I know it's there, but I can't remember who/what I was with during the dream. I know things were said in my dream, but I can't remember what was said. It's really hard to explain.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

ahahahaha I should make a "ufo encounter emergency kit" and keep it in my car or something. The first thing that would be taken out are the reeses pieces of course

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'll define definitive: sitings of crafts. Contact or greetings from crafts. Strong as in message or subtle. Pinging from crafts can be subtle. You know its there. And you know it will leave just prior to its departure. This is a subtle kind of contact. You can feel there is an energy/craft overhead, and then something appears.

Missing time while up, significant such as 1 hour or 2. This can range to extreme odd things while driving a vehicle. My brother and his truck driving partner had 2 hours missing time after spotting a craft. My sons had missing time while I've awoken with wounds.

Siting of orbs, ET or entity, while in sleep paralysis state, or dream time, or wide awake and up. The last one is rather definitive especially if followed by masked dream, and family members sharing info as well.

Meditations that seem odd and altered, last far longer than they should.

Checkups while going to sleep. This is very common amongst experiencers, not everything is on a craft.

Additional highly suspicious symptoms: waking with nose bleeds, bruises, chunks missing, burns, needle marks, quite a few have strange triangle marks on them. Doodling strange symbols.

www.abduct.com...

www.abduct.com...

These two links involve abductions and symbols. The last is Jim Sparks, and its significant, I wouldnt just look and then quickly walk away. I would spend a few days looking at these. Then put them away and go back a week or so later. Sometimes walls can crumble when you have some kind of key to unlock them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That is a great idea

The ATS UFO Sitting Kit
(Shotgun sold separately)

You are a marketing genius

Don’t forget some Cokes

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Is there a way that you can self-induce a dream recall, without seeing a hypnotist or someone of the sort? You've just made me recall a really intense dream I had about a week ago, but I can't remember all of it. It's like I know it's there, but I can't remember who/what I was with during the dream. I know things were said in my dream, but I can't remember what was said. It's really hard to explain.

i don't recommend hypnosis because you're letting someone, probably cia trained at that, I think the whole field is infiltrated, have access to your subconcious. I wrote to someone from expolitics canada and shared what my family and I were going through and he wrote back sharing he was an experiencer too but he didn't recommend hypnosis either, which I found a little odd.

But to play it safe, hemisync, binaurals and some self hypnosis. You can even throw together your own audio mp3's using audacity and your own voice. Just google this for how to's and on youtube.

All dreams like this are good to look at. You can read up on lucid dreaming online, and set intentions. Make statements before sleep: I will remember all of my dreams. I will become conscious during them, and actively involved. I am going to dream a dream tonight that will reveal to me memories that need to surface, information I need to know to be awake and aware.

Play around with this. Try setting an alarm for around 4 in the morning and jot down any dreams. Then go back to sleep, if its hard to do.

Seek for protection as well, even if this turned out to be some new nwo type surveillance balloons monitoring on some secret operation they were carrying out in your area for a few months, none of the efforts to uncover your memories or lucid dreaming will be wasted, nor would any effort to seek protection and transform all negative thoughts to positive, and to have love not fear, unconditional love for everyone, grow your awareness and compassion ,ever be wasted, but we unblock good and protection coming to us by trying to reach the next level in love and awareness. If you're a christian, even an alternate one, asking in the name of Christ Jesus for protection from all negatives and for your thoughts to be transformed and for love and peace to be in every heart. if not, then to the all that is the Highest Good and True Love in existance, or Prime Creator, but protection is important.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

This idea would have never been possible without you sir. YOU are the marketing genius.
Shotgun sold separately is good.

How about, first 150 purchases of the ATS Sighting Kit get a FREE pair of mittens. You never know how cold it's going to be once they whisk you off into space.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Anthony1138

Check out this trailer again, since it's probably been a while since you've seen it

The movie is a complete work of fiction, but it's weird that you say you see this owl. The owl might not actually be an owl. I'm still skeptical on the whole alien abduction thing, but if it's real, then I'd say aliens probably mess around with you

Oh that was a decent movie. They actually did some decent research on the whole abduction phenomena and the stories involved... I am on the fence about it as well, but I can see both sides of the argument if you will as far as abduction goes.

As for owls, lots of people who claim to have been abducted, talk about seeing owls in the weirdest of places...Right in the room with them, even though all windows and doors were closed and locked, for example...

I have heard speculation before ( And ultimately that is all we can really do on the subject for now) that people see these owls because often times the brain is cannot truly conceive of what is being seen so it forces it self to see the closest thing to it that the brain can understand... so they will see something like a big white owl with huge black eyes...

But again, that is pure speculation, that I have heard in the past... On a side note, Whitley Strieber ( Author of the book communion... who claims to be abducted on a regular basis) used to say that he would see owls in his house...

The more you know....
( Sorry, couldn't resist.)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Those are good words. I'll follow your advice. I'm going to send you a message really quick to see if you think there's anything more to the weird dream I had. If you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

LOL @ the more you know

So wait, there was actually research behind the movie? I enjoyed the movie, but I didn't look into it after I found out the "real" Dr. Abigail Tyler was just another actress. I put the whole movie off as BS.

Were these ACTUALLY based on real events as they claim?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

By all means. You can u2u me anytime you need to.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I live about six hours southeast of you
Nevertheless, I haven’t been home in three years
If I were there, I would get in my truck and drive up there just to see what all the commotion is about
I have never seen a UFO but if they drop down those steps just walk right in there and don’t forget your shotgun

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LOL @ the more you know

So wait, there was actually research behind the movie? I enjoyed the movie, but I didn't look into it after I found out the "real" Dr. Abigail Tyler was just another actress. I put the whole movie off as BS.

Were these ACTUALLY based on real events as they claim?

Oh. no the movie itself was complete fiction. The events in the movie did not happen. I just meant that I think they drew some inspiration from other stories and claims of alien abduction, for example the owl sightings in the movie... Quite a few real life alien abductees ( Or people who claim to be ) say that they see owls in their bedroom or just outside the window, for example.

Like Whitley Strieber ( Though I am not sure if I buy into his story) says he saw what he thought were owls in his vacation house which according to him, turned out to be aliens.

www.abduct.com...

It's a great read, real or not ( And there were two or three sequels to it) and if you are lucky enough to find it, there was a pretty good movie made out of it, starring Christopher Walken... I will admit, I watched that movie as a teenager and slept with the lights on for a few nights...

But I digress ( I do that a lot) The research was just into alien abduction in general, rather than any one case, if that makes sense.
edit on 14-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Shotguns do not apply to anything of this nature, unless its man or beast and in full attack mode. There is nothing you could ever do except for draw negatives to you, by demonstrating you have no unconditonal love and willingness to attack or retaliate or be primitive, for that would certainly give permissions for the negatives to mess with you more. I highly recommend choosing to be and demonstrate unconditional love for all beings in this cosmos and to care about them, even the bullies or negatives. I pray for everyone and have poured out my heart under the stars for some time now.

As for a human attacking in any way, we're ants or cavemen with cavemen technology. Even our scalar star wars lasers. Its like an ant going all out with his ant weapons on an eagle or even a jet!!!

Seriously in this galaxy there are technologies millions of years over ours. In this universe, there are stars billions of years older than ours, and that translates into technology billions of years over our head.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
funny how disinformation agents dont even have to work hard to remove a story as a threat. all they have to do is change the subject a little and the problem disolves into a bunch of meatheads replying to the changed subject. I mean really guys? werent we talking about some lights in the sky some dude is observing from miles away? what does this have to do with his dreams and being abducted? if they were swirling above his house I might understand. but just because hes the only one reporting on it means he is possibly being abducted? Do you really think its hard to infiltrate this site and mellow it out? isnt that much easier to do than discredit hard evidence? I mean arent we all here to be entertained so we just go along with the conversation?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join