It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sound like you got your underwear on to tight,
I am not so sure that little invisible glass thing is gona stop 00-buck shot out of a twelve gauge at point blank range
If you could check with your alien buddies on exactly what the specs are on personal force field deal is we would have a better idea on if we need to use magnum loads or not.
Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Meatheads? Change the subject? Getting to the heart of what really is going on is not a changed subject. He etiher is experiencing sitings of real ufos or he's not. If he is, what it means has been shared. If you see a craft, it means more, always.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

You don't understand. Nor do most get to talk like that, they luck out if they're memories are extended but they're not free agents during the experinece. Your mind runs programs like a computer or dvd player, and they have the remote. There is nothing on our planet that is more than an ant to the technology of the ETS/Higher Ups, so the shot gun really is even less tech than the anthill variety, because that is our top notch tech in comparison. Anything that has ever been staged to look like a downed craft, is distortion. Start to read up on Sleeper here on ats, or Lou Baldin ufospeak.com, or ET_MAN, very similar info by the way, though ET_MAN is more spiritual and therefore more positive in his.

And this school here on earth is all about love, and if anyone is seeing crafts or experiencing anything, you're not going to want to draw anything negative into your life or give permissions to the wrong channels. Period. Violence is one of the earth traps here. Unconditional Love looks like what Jesus did, whether one believes in a literal Yeshua, or thinks he's a metaphor, this is still the way up and out and shining love brings protection. Ie you don't wake up with wounds anymore.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
funny how disinformation agents dont even have to work hard to remove a story as a threat. all they have to do is change the subject a little and the problem disolves into a bunch of meatheads replying to the changed subject. I mean really guys? werent we talking about some lights in the sky some dude is observing from miles away? what does this have to do with his dreams and being abducted? if they were swirling above his house I might understand. but just because hes the only one reporting on it means he is possibly being abducted? Do you really think its hard to infiltrate this site and mellow it out? isnt that much easier to do than discredit hard evidence? I mean arent we all here to be entertained so we just go along with the conversation?

You see disinformation agents? Where? I see people talking about aliens and UFO's...

Sure, we are talking about abduction, at the moment. The thread has leaned that way for the time being. Threads do that sometimes. Lean to different variations of the topic... There are no such thing as disinfo agents anyway.... Or am I just paid to say that?

Well, let me rephrase that. I think there are some special interest groups out there in existence who do have an agenda and will try to discredit their opponents with "disinfo". But they are not in this thread. We are just regular people. Members of a forum who are currently discussing a possible UFO sighting... Nothing more, nothing less.

Seriously though, relax. We are just talking and contemplating at the moment....

As one poster above said, either he is seeing UFO's or he is not. At the moment, the discussion is leaning towards "what if it is a real UFO?" discussion... The thread will head several other directions I am sure, and it will be on topic just as the thread is right now.
edit on 15-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Shotguns do not apply to anything of this nature, unless its man or beast and in full attack mode. There is nothing you could ever do except for draw negatives to you, by demonstrating you have no unconditonal love and willingness to attack or retaliate or be primitive, for that would certainly give permissions for the negatives to mess with you more. I highly recommend choosing to be and demonstrate unconditional love for all beings in this cosmos and to care about them, even the bullies or negatives. I pray for everyone and have poured out my heart under the stars for some time now.

As for a human attacking in any way, we're ants or cavemen with cavemen technology. Even our scalar star wars lasers. Its like an ant going all out with his ant weapons on an eagle or even a jet!!!

I don’t know how you think you can know so much about what is know as the unknown. I have demonstrate a great deal of love on this thread by making people smile, it just so happens it is at your expense because you are the sour grape here. I highly recommend you try to find some humor in life instead of praying for love.
As for a human attacking in any way, if there is any alien life, they could be killed by one small drop of our saliva. You don’t know.

Seriously, in this galaxy there are technologies millions of years over ours.
Seriously, name one!

Ufo-government project- ancient terrestrial civilization- swamp gas
You just don’t know!

Seriously in this galaxy there are technologies millions of years over ours. In this universe, there are stars billions of years older than ours, and that translates into technology billions of years over our head.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Agreed. I find what we're talking about to be related. Don't worry, I won't let this get off topic

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You should break that up more. Its not very clear.

And I didn't find the shotgun funny! Sorry if you meant it as humor, its been said seriously too many times by some.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ok abduction
Did you ask the subject if he or she had any unusual scars where they do not remember injuring themselves?
Is there anything unusual about your sleep patterns?
As you start to ask these questions, the subject will then began to relate to experiences possibly from television or from this thread. Unfortunately this line of questioning can trigger the subconscious mind into living the experience and once the subconscious does that it is the same as the real experience (to the subconscious mind anyway)
Never mind me continue

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Well, I never debunk anyone, especially when one has a camera and the time to take a video and then to post it. But I have given a lot of thought to these phenomena, and tonight I used a laser light to tease my kitten. It makes a red light on the rug which the cat can see but cannot catch, and I had fun playing with it for awhile. It occurred to me what if some entity is using some kind of tool such as a laser to create these lights which attract our attention so much. Just a thought. As I have always wondered why it is that it is mostly lights that are seen, and usually moving about in a formation which could always be like headlights on a car, as the vehicle upon which these are seen does not appear to be visible to the human eye. I find it odd that so many ufo's are seen, reported, but never yet have landed and appeared so that anyone can communicate with anything that may be aboard these craft if indeed they are craft.

Because I am an eyewitness myself to one that was very huge in size, and very close to me in appearance, but yet still only a visual sighting, never any communication as such from any entity, but I know positively that it was not a light nor did it display lights. It was totally grey, had depth, moved in a gyrating motion, and moved so rapidly that nothing on earth could compare. At least I know for a fact that it was lacking an identity, moved upclose to me so fast as not to be funny, and hovered for a while until I stopped to take a good long look at it, as at that point it began to descend, and I realized I was too far away from it to examine it so I moved on and went to my destination.

However, I admit that the US gov't did prove to me that it could simulate and copy and make a vehicle that could also appear to stop and loom overhead. So who knows? Maybe just the knowledge of such visions does enable the defense department to design and create something similar.

So it goes. Keep watching the skies. Sooner or later, someone will learn the truth about all these sightings.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo

However, I admit that the US gov't did prove to me that it could simulate and copy and make a vehicle that could also appear to stop and loom overhead.

You grabbed my attention with this... What do you mean exactly? Is there some government project that was made public in which they did something like that? Or what? I am curious to hear more about this, if you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i didnt read the full thread after the OP, forgive me....but what direction are you looking out over?
Towards the southside? north? overlooking the lake or west? just questions of curiosity.
but dont let the lights freak you out, they're just lights for now, and sitting placidly doing nothing.

oh, and just for giggles....if you have a smart phone, iphone etc, download a constellation app and see if they can be ruled our as planetary bodies.

edit on 15-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: added video

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Hey it's no problem. Those objects are East. Oh and don't worry. I looked at Stellarium one of the first nights I saw those things and ruled that out right away

edit on 15-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

That's a cool theory. I haven't thought of anything like that. But that is true, that I've only seen these lights and not actual objects, so you do have a point.

as with gimme some truth, I'm also curious as how the government proved the existence of that type of craft to you. If you can/don't mind

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Given your general location in Bartlett, if you were to look in a east or northeasterly direction you would have a good view of the approach to O'hare with clear skies. Since you're still almost 20mi out, you're not going to hear the aircraft even when you see them. Btw, O'Hare is still amongst the busiest airports in the world (at one time it was THE busiest), there's always a string of aircraft spaced out and in a line to the main runways. Pretty much 24-7, unless the weather is really bad.

If you were to avoid the interstate and take one of the local roads going to Carol Stream or Rosemont (like State Route 83 northbound and turning right on Touhy Ave), I suspect you could get some rather nice close-up pics of your "UFOs".

I don't mean to be rude, but I'd suspect they'd look a lot like this.

Now if you want to surprise me, identify the string of aircraft going to O'hare and then show that this UFO stuff is happening in a different part of the sky.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
Given your general location in Bartlett, if you were to look in a east or northeasterly direction you would have a good view of the approach to O'hare with clear skies. Since you're still almost 20mi out, you're not going to hear the aircraft even when you see them. Btw, O'Hare is still amongst the busiest airports in the world (at one time it was THE busiest), there's always a string of aircraft spaced out and in a line to the main runways. Pretty much 24-7, unless the weather is really bad.

If you were to avoid the interstate and take one of the local roads going to Carol Stream or Rosemont (like State Route 83 northbound and turning right on Touhy Ave), I suspect you could get some rather nice close-up pics of your "UFOs".

I don't mean to be rude, but I'd suspect they'd look a lot like this.

Now if you want to surprise me, identify the string of aircraft going to O'hare and then show that this UFO stuff is happening in a different part of the sky.

I'm getting quite the strong impression you think I am retarded.
I have lived here for 19 years. I am well aware of the traffic to and from O'hare, as my house lies right in its path. However, I haven't seen anything like this before up until about a month ago. These objects are visible in the same relative area for hours. Planes are out of sight within a matter of minutes. That's why I got the impression they might be helicopters. I do nottt believe they're planes. I have not seen formations of aircraft like that, ever. Here is, once agian, (even though you probably didn't see it) a report submitted to mufon.com the same night I recorded this video.

Link

Also if you would go to the youtube page of the video, there is someone else confirming they saw the same thing, and the lights were not moving. This person lives in Addison. Another person also claims they saw the same thing over the lake. An additional person also messaged me on youtube and said he saw weird stuff over the lake as well. These are too many people claiming they were hovering, for them to be planes. In my opinion.

If this was a normal occurrence, something I've seen for the past 19 years, I wouldn't have bothered recording a video to post here.

You are correct, planes are constantly flying in and out of o'hare, but never in some formation like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
im not debunking anything and no one thinks ur a sp.ed, you know your area better than we do. and i was born and raised in central illinois, i've seen enough weirdness in the cornfields to not doubt you. all bets go out the window if your seeing these over lake michigan.

but here is a map of the heliports and air fields in your area,im sure you know of them already but....lol!
google map of airfields/heliports

heliports/airfields :

Urso - more info »
United States
1.1 mi W

Schaumburg Airport - more info »
905 West Irving Park Rd, Bloomingdale, IL
(847) 895-0007 ‎ 4.3 mi E
1 review
"The Schaumburg Airport.com website now offers local Schaumburg area ..."

DuPage Airport - more info »
2700 International Drive, West Chicago, IL
(630) 584-2211 ‎ 7.1 mi SW

Schaumburg Regional - more info »
Chicago/Schaumburg, IL
5.0 mi NE

Airport: Mill Rose Farm /rla/ - more info »
Chicago/Barrington, IL
(847) 381-5700 ‎ 5.8 mi N

Schaumburg Marriott Heliport - more info »
Schaumburg, IL
5.9 mi NE

Schaumburg, IL
5.9 mi NE

Il.dept of Transportation - more info »
United States
5.3 mi W

Dupage County Airport - more info »
Chicago, IL
6.4 mi SW

Heliport: Keim - more info »
West Chicago, IL
(708) 260-0500 ‎ 5.9 mi S
edit on 15-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: woops

edit on 15-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
im not debunking anything and no one thinks ur a sp.ed, you know your area better than we do. and i was born and raised in central illinois, i've seen enough weirdness in the cornfields to not doubt you. all bets go out the window if your seeing these over lake michigan.

but here is a map of the heliports and air fields in your area,im sure you know of them already but....lol!
google map of airfields/heliports

heliports/airfields :

Urso - more info »
United States
1.1 mi W

Schaumburg Airport - more info »
905 West Irving Park Rd, Bloomingdale, IL
(847) 895-0007 ‎ 4.3 mi E
1 review
"The Schaumburg Airport.com website now offers local Schaumburg area ..."

DuPage Airport - more info »
2700 International Drive, West Chicago, IL
(630) 584-2211 ‎ 7.1 mi SW

Schaumburg Regional - more info »
Chicago/Schaumburg, IL
5.0 mi NE

Airport: Mill Rose Farm /rla/ - more info »
Chicago/Barrington, IL
(847) 381-5700 ‎ 5.8 mi N

Schaumburg, IL
5.9 mi NE

Schaumburg, IL
5.9 mi NE

Il.dept of Transportation - more info »
United States
5.3 mi W

Dupage County Airport - more info »
Chicago, IL
6.4 mi SW

Heliport: Keim - more info »
West Chicago, IL
(708) 260-0500 ‎ 5.9 mi S
edit on 15-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: woops

edit on 15-2-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that. All of those can be ruled out except schaumburg airport, because that is the direction the lights were coming from. (East)

But the thing is, last time I went to go look for the lights, I was right by there. I pulled over in a hospital to reorient myself, then ended up going down the Elgin O'Hare Expressway and pulled over again at Alexian Field which is literally right by the airport. They definitely weren't coming from there.

I appreciate your effort in trying to figure this out though.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
no problem, anything to help.....shoot to be honest, if something "war of the world" -ish was to jump off in my home state, i have too much family there, id have to let them know too!! lol! especially my family living in hyde park!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You have my sympathies trying to capture these things on film. I've had similar glowing objects flying across the sky near where I live and despite trying on numerous occasions to settle what they are with a camera with a good zoom, I so far have nothing worth showing at all. Last night there were four of these things one after the other, so it's not as if there hasn't been the opportunity!

I used to think they were chinese lanterns until one came much closer and I noticed it was triangular shaped, red with orange lights on either side. I'm sure it's some kind of plane, but they make no sound and sometimes they look like they are on fire.

The problem with night photography is the darkness does not allow the autofocus on the camera to work well. A long zoom results in a shaky image which isn't worth posting anywhere. The nightshot feature doesn't help either. The object just ends up looking like it has a halo around it and still no detail is visible.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I guess I should have asked what side of O'Hare you were located... and what direction your camera was pointed. Live and learn, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join