It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hootlj

Dude those are awesome. They look exactly like what I've been seeing. LOL @ that lady who doesn't believe in extra terrestrials. It's reasonable for someone to think they aren't VISITING, but it's just dumb to believe they don't exist....
edit on 16-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nodeco13

Damn dude I tried looking for webcams, even searched google for a while, I can't find any past 24 hours ago

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: xxx

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

MASSIVE sighting of UFOs near O’hare Airport in Chicago
February 16th, 2011 WRITE COMMENT
Share79 Link of this post: www.ufosonearth.com...

13/02/2011

A large group of Unidentified Flying Objects was caught on tape hovering and barely moving near O’hare Airport in Chicago, USA at 20 hrs. Could this be some kind of helicopter exercise or something else? Leave us your comments below.

Witness report: This was recorded in Bloomingdale, Illinois at approximately 8:00 PM on February 13, 2011. The time on the camera is an hour behind.

The lights were originating from the direction of O’hare airport. A couple airplanes were seen in between the lights at points throughout the filming. I discovered the lights initially at 7:50 PM, in a spot where lights did not belong in the view of the sky near my home. I then ran back home to grab my dad, some binoculars, and a camera. We found a good vantage point and filmed them for about 20 minutes. This footage is cut down quite a bit. I went back to the filming spot at 10:30 PM and the lights were gone.

Some quality was lost once the film was transferred onto the computer. Make note that the row of lights on the horizon are at times possible to mistake for the lights in the sky.

This is just what we saw! You figure out what it is!

But for real… that’s some alien #.

This massive sighting would have had to be seen by many more people… If you or somebody you know have witnessed this sighting please let us know and share your experience with us to get to the bottom of this massive case.

Two similar Sightings in California and Russia
February 15th, 2011 WRITE COMMENT

Link of this post: www.ufosonearth.com...

14-16/02/2011

Both sightings show three unknown objects hovering and moving slowly in the sky of California and Russia.

The first sighting was recorded over Riverside in California, USA on Monday 14th February:

www.ufosonearth.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

There is recorded data on local weather radar sites if this craft produced any abnormalities in the known spectrum. Judging by the number of people coming forward and the additional video we are pretty close to ruling out helicopters. Can you tell which direction they were facing when the shot the video at the airport?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I will ask him. He messaged me on youtube and told me he had dinner with a friend tonight who works at DuPage airport ground control. A pilot radioed in saying he had an object along side of him that wasn't showing up on radar. They told him to chill and just file a report on it.

Check out these videos from Beijing and Slovakia on the same night as the one I recorded!

Edit:

Bloomingdale is pretty close to me but I just checked on a map to make sure what direction he would have been facing. It would have been East, or slightly North East. Pretty much the same way I was

Bloomingdale relative to O'Hare

edit on 17-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey did ya take a ride over to get a better view?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rugger

They're pretty far away from what I understand. I wouldn't be able to get a great view unless I drove at least 30 miles. Haven't seen em since I recorded the video

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

It would be great to get an eyewitness from south of the airport. We would know how far away the object was. Then the altitude the size of the orbs and the space between them could be estimated. Apparently, it would not have been in view from most of down town because of the density of the Chicago skyline. Almost a wall of tall buildings was blocking the view of most of the inhabitants. There must be footage hidden away in a number of security cameras throughout the city. Its size and shape does not answer the most important questions. What is it and what is it doing there?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I was kind of sitting on the fence about this UFO thing for some time. After joining ATS, I saw “UFOs always near my house “
Ok I thought this has got to be some kind of freak with a tin foil hat and a homemade tri-corder. He has got a UFO that comes by his house; I need to check this out. I first saw the video I thought this guy is filming a reflection of a light in his window. As I began to read your post, I read between the lines and decided you were level headed and sincere. I understand when unique things happen to normal people. I am sure that you had this thing videoed and on the web before anyone else in the world. It was on the web before it disappeared from your view, awesome. It was hard for me to believe you when you said suburb of Chicago, I thought didn’t anyone else see this thing? Then the rest of the reports started coming in along with the videos of the same objects in different locations. I did not realize that you put me in the time frame of actually witnessing the event and most people will wait to digest what the saw before trying to investigate or come forward. I just wanted to say thanks bro, you changed my belief from possibility to reality and I will never look at the sky the same way again.

edit on 17-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thanks man, it means a lot that I was able to change at least one person's opinion on all this stuff. To be honest, I was skeptical about the whole UFO thing as well. I mean, I never denied that ET life exists out there, cause it's mathematically impossible. But I was always skeptical that they were visiting here. I always had the "I'll believe it when I see it" mentality. But no joke, as soon as I started thinking "Man I reallllly want to see a UFO," and I started looking up at the sky a lot more often, this stuff happened. I don't know if it was my thinking that caused me to start seeing them, or if they were always there, I just never paid enough attention to look for them. I guess you just have to keep an eye on the sky and you'll eventually be able to spot what's normal and what's not. I'm definitely not some tin foil hat freak that claims they have slumber parties with reptilians in their hollow moon base every friday night, and a tea party with the grays every saturday morning. To be honest I was really on the fence on whether or not they were helicopters or something. I even got convinced by a video someone posted earlier in this thread that they were probably some kind of cargo plane that just doesn't look like it's moving. But then like you said, I start finding all these reports and witnesses and now i KNOW it's something more. It corresponds perfectly though, because on the first page I commented that they were still there at 8:03 PM, and the guy who posted the video in Bloomingdale stated that his recording was at 8 PM.

I'm definitely gonna look around some more for someone who spotted it South of o'hare. So far the closest thing I have is Aurora, which is still south west from the airport. I did a google search and this came up from a few years back. Check this crazy # out dude...

I definitely believe what I saw

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If you are sure, it was that far, it would be difficult to guess the distance of something when you have never seen one before. Looking only from one vantage point it would be hard to tell how far away it was I think, but I was not there to see it with my eyes. Eventually some one will have something. I read some stuff people posted their experience from 30 years ago. I don’t think I could wait that long to try to do something about finding out what it is. How about you? You know I keep pulling up the web page on those UFO investigators located just under the sighting. The funny thing is they should have had a better view than you had, if there is nothing in front of them on 2457 W Peterson Ave they may have some info. I am not sure if the have tri-corders but It looks like they may have some pocket protectors for their shirts.
edit on 18-2-2011 by nodeco13 because: I be a pirate and I forgot me R.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

lmao, dude to be honest, those are the worst "UFO hunters" I've ever seen. Buncha geeks...they haven't solved a single case. I just liked the footage shown and the information given. Specifically the part were a witness said sometimes they form a triangle, and other times they form a straight line. That's exactly the same thing I saw!

But 30 years is definitely way too long...I hope I can get some more information on this soon. There's only a certain window of opportunity open before people start to forget/not care anymore.
edit on 18-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I was just linked over to your thread just now for comparison (or a possible relationship).
Very interesting.

Would you give us your impression about my thread that took place in Chicago a few nights ago please? Have you ever seen UFOs in your area, resemble this?

Thanks m'friend

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10605551#pid10605551

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's actually the same sighting as mine. Took place in Bloomingdale about 20 minutes away from me

The objects were stationary for about 2 1/2 hours. I recorded mine at about 6 and he recorded his at 8. I had a conversation with him when he messaged me on youtube and he said he had dinner with a friend the next night who works at DuPage airport ground control. They had a pilot radio in that he had an object along side of him that wasnt showing up on radar. They told him to chill and just file a UFO report lol

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You're really doing your homework on this...awesome!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

No he was studying, while the UFO researchers were doing their homework on some 40 year old cases this thing was right over their office. Aha ha ha ha. 2COOL !!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

More UFOs dropping lights, this time in Pennsylvania
February 17th, 2011 WRITE COMMENT
Share46 Link of this post: www.ufosonearth.com...

15/02/2011

Outstanding footage of lot´s of UFOs during the night of 15th February in Pennsylvania, Murrysville in the USA. Pay particular attention to the UFOs dropping other UFOs or something into the woods. ¿What are they doing there?

Perfect analysis during the video and below by footage owner Alison Kruse.

Alison Kruse: Only a taste since full footage is probably close to any hour– taken from 4:35 to 6:05 AM on February 15, 2011 — showing outrageously large amounts of UFOs (only because our scientists continue to deny them), flying around apparently studying our planet’s lifeforms. I will post that ENTIRE footage tomorrow (been up with no sleep).

Sorry, religious people, but if WE had the ability to go to another inhabited planet, should WE be treated as angels, demons or gods? NO. And we should not resort to primitive logic and fear by doing the same to obviously more advanced beings who find our planet and us intriguing. Wouldn’t we determine that the population of such a planet to be NOT WORTHY of INTERACTION because their reactions would provoke unwanted chaos and hostility?
Yeah…. Might be why they are remaining elusive and their research-type behavior is clandestine in nature. I could be wrong, of course… but so far their observed behavior is only pointing towards scientific study.

Snooping on our internet interactions alone would dissuade most higher-intelligent beings from wanting to deal with our archaic ways of dealing with the unknown… Bad… kill…. shun… oogie-boogie… cosmic brothers, “they’re coming to save mankind”, etc., on Youtube videos alone.
Nope. They most likely just FOUND OUR PLANET and think IT’S COOL and worth studying for it’s unique and interesting features.
Best to go with that for now.
Best to have that mindset and think logically… After all, it’s PURE SOPHISTICATED LOGIC that developed the technology they are using to get here….
Try some of THAT for a change instead of possibly re-written dogma from technologically ignorant (and therefore fearful), mystical-thinking ancient peoples and maybe we will be worthy of CONTACT with these advanced civilizations from other star systems.

www.ufosonearth.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks for that dude. Alison Kruse is awesome. Some of her videos may make her seem a bit out there, but she's been talking to me and she really knows what she's talking about. She makes a lot of sense when you talk to her 1 on 1. She gets some pretty awesome videos, too. I need to get me some NV gear

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Hey, i try

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join