It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Folks in the "Grind Time Now Battle League" Know!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It seems like many people (rappers and fans) in the hip hop battle leagues are aware of various conspiracies. I`m guessing it`s due to people like 2pac (Don Killuminati) and Immortal Technique (Revolutionary Vol.2). When someone spits an anti-Elite line, the crowd understands and reacts. It's like there's an internal battle between ordinary rappers and Illuminati-sponsored rappers to gain the most viewership and respect. Grind Time Now has some of the best rappers and they certainly have my respect.

Illuminati reference: 17:01 - 17:11

9/11 reference: 3:03 - 3:15

Illuminati reference: 3:45 - 3:51

Freemason reference: 8:50 - 8:57

edit on 2011/2/13 by GradyPhilpott because: clarified title by adding quotation marks.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just saw that Scotty P battle a few days ago and that line was dope; that whole battle was just great. Thanks for the multiple links btw.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Hey, if the Illuminati in music stuff interests you, I've got some stuff you might wanna look into. I just noticed this a while back. Obie Trice's "second rounds on me" album kept coming on my IPhone even though I hadn't chosen it (while I was doin research on Illuminati, kinda weird) it's all about how he's going against them.
Eminem's "recovery" is along the same lines
Lil Wayne's "rebirth" and "I am not a Human Being"

It requires a deep knowledge of symbolism and metaphors but it's all there. "Drop the World" and "No Love" pretty easy to see. "Knockout" saying Lil Wayne could get killed if y'all don't pay attention.
Check out Kanye's new album, it's loaded with their symbolism and message.

Also, get Audacity, try looking for backmasking in stuff cause it's everywhere.
For instance, "My Chick Bad" by Ludacris contains the message "Samael walks, the end is now, convert to Islam"

I watched an ad for the Grammys (check out vids of Eminem, Lil Wayne, & Drake at the grammy's you'll see Lil Wayne throwing down the Lucifer Horns and Shaking them) and the ad was talking about how the music industry is currently exorcising demons...

Watch out though, by openly searching through this stuff you're literally rooting out evil so keep the good in your heart.

Yeah, crazy stuff. We're so blinded that we think we aren't blind.
Remember, the Devil's greatest trick was to trick the world into thinking he didn't exist. Check out the Bible, Jesus predicted this stuff. The Devil is the God of This World, keep your eyes on the true God.
Peace!
edit on 13-2-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: had to add "by Ludacris"

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

If you are into eye opening rap that isn't about bootay and rims

Jedi Mind Tricks
Cunning Linguists
Sage Francis
Aesop Rock
Atmosphere
Celph Titled

edit on 13-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There are a bunch of versions of this, but I like this one alot.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Maaan rappers are freaking unbearable to watch...jesus

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

That's great. I love it. I try to tell people about that sorta stuff and they look at me like I'm crazy. Now I understand how much it sucks to be crazy cause they're the ones who are crazy. Haha, text book crazy right there. Man, not much you can really do about it though... Waiting for Him to come "make war with His tongue," until then I've got my eye on them too.
To the Sickos: Make your moves, I'll stick to doin Good Works and get ready for the Time. Get ready though, He's coming sooner than you think.

Everyone else: Gird Yourselves.

top topics

join