It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ironically, the iPhone 4 was released yesterday the 10th for Verizon Wireless.

BoyGeniusReport
edit on 11-2-2011 by Truther101 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Greast post

I'm galatic tone 7. Flint(Tijaax * Etznab)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Haha Brother, Knife huh? I know your type! Sharp and Decisive... Etznab is also a day of really fast change.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Haha Brother, Knife huh? I know your type! Sharp and Decisive... Etznab is also a day of really fast change.

Cib!!! Your killing me here!!! Please start a new thread for me and everyone elses sake!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Tone 12 Understanding. Sun sign: Sun

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I am always interested in people with Tones higher than mine. Yours is very high.

And a very cool sun sign to match!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Cib!!! Your killing me here!!! Please start a new thread for me and everyone elses sake!!!!

Hehe my thread isn't doing so well... And I know you like your attention Chuen

I will try not to derail!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Thank you for that Brother.

Galactic Tone 4 - Stability - Night

Bringers of the Dawn. Dreamers who bring the new sun to clarify and illuminate the road of life. Thus the insecurities and doubts born of darkness of the sub-conscious mind are dispelled. These persons travel the Void, a place where nothing yet exists but all potential dwells, the womb of creation. From this void, Night persons bring forth new solutions and artistic inspiration. Night's voyages of dreams build confidence and happiness with a sense of well being. If Night does not bravely journey into the void, they may find themselves wandering the darkness of self doubt and insecurity.

Describes me to a T with the tingly feeling running down my spine so must share this. My biggest fear is the darkness, wandering and pacing through it where I can't see a thing, where I have to put full trust into the light. That's why I still doubt and have insecurities. Alas, our time is coming for us all to play our respectful roles, and mine is to heal Mother Earth's waters in the night. The darkness is not to be feared but harnessed, so I can go into my state of creation.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you scroll down to table one and two here you can see examples of how we wont reap much this early on so the thread will be off to a slow start. This is the "sowing" phase, an idea is planted, maybe that idea will be the going ons in egypt but maybe not because its likely to be global and less physical. But as it progresses to "germination" on March 23 that would likely be the first time we may see the news events but they will still be few and far between. I think "sprouting" in May 2- 22nd would be the first time you'd really be able to tell for sure. But of course by the flowering or the fruition phases later in the year it should be blatantly obvious.

edit on 11-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Let me just speak for alot of people here if I may.

Ehemmmm,

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

There, now I feel better.

Seriously though, can you at least dumb it down or provide some way of easily grasping whatever in the F*** you are talking about please!!!!!

If I am wrong then I am wrong and I'll have to admit to being slow and below average intelligence.
I want to understand because it seems like it must be interesting somehow but right now you may as well be speaking Manderin Chineese.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Let me just speak for alot of people here if I may.

Ehemmmm,

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

There, now I feel better.

Seriously though, can you at least dumb it down or provide some way of easily grasping whatever in the F*** you are talking about please!!!!!

If I am wrong then I am wrong and I'll have to admit to being slow and below average intelligence.
I want to understand because it seems like it must be interesting somehow but right now you may as well be speaking Manderin Chineese.

Peace.

The Mayan calender is a 260 Day calender. The calender rotates 20 Day Signs and 13 Tones (20 X 13 = 260)
For every person's birthday, they have an individual Tone and Sign.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
RE: 2012 vs 2011

The problem here is context. The consciousness levels in which we, as members of this collective experience, are depicted in the consciousness levels of the calendar given to the maya. These levels overlap, they are not defined like walls, and each level continues as one moves through them. The previous shifts have been focused on revealing all that is our experience, as defined in the subject heading of each level. This last shift, beginning last November, brought with it the deep feeling of identity crises that individuals had during that period, and even countries (Egypt) and it is the last of the traditional experiences. What Calleman rightly points out, is that we are now in new territory and that newness is more the point then the "end date," as that newness brings unknown experiences with it that are beyond the previous levels.

The new territory means different things for different people, the collective will still struggle as it moves along. But individuals may feel a sense of liberation, especially in light of the last two months. This liberation is about coming to the knowingness that you are choice, not "have choice" but "are choice." This change will make all the difference to the individuals that not only accept this but embrace it. But try and differenciate between the collective and the individual, the effort to place all in the same basket with regard to 2012 is a trap. The idea that "we all" must learn is disinfo. Here is why, in a class with 30 people, the person who is the dumbest rules the class, everyone waits for that person to get the lessons. If "we all" must get it before we can move on were imposed on us, one need look no further than any fundamental nut to see we aren't going anywhere.

The reason I preface it this way is that the 2011 date is the more important date. We'll use the analogy of learning to run. The crawling phase is rough, and the learning to walk phase is rough too. But once we learn to walk with some confidence, running comes very quickly - though with little grace. In the next ten months, many - should they choose, will have shed the shackles of the awkward crawl to walk stage and will begin to run. The collective will not. 2011, probably 11:11, even 11:11:11:11 to be exact, will open things up to the new level for many.

In short, 2011 and 2012 are both right, but Calleman's interpretation is more correct as it accounts for the leap that happens, and is necessary, to reach the 2012 level. This means that in order to enter the 2012 energy, you'll need to be beyond the petty polarity issues of the day, in order to do that, you'll need to leap into the energy brought by 2011 and when you do that, 2012 means something different that it did way back at the beginning. This will of course be seen and experienced by each person in a unique way; the collective will probably look a mess when taken as a whole.

To keep in the theme with the thread, one should track their own awareness. Many I know woke up at some very deep levels in the last few months. The collective had snow, Egypt, Wikileaks and other foolishness that really can't be seen as a representation of that wake up, but rather the distortion created by the system as it breaks down. One should track what they notice about themselves.

I suggest that this last sequence, ending and beginning today, was and is, about who you think you are. You are not the things you do as you have been lead to believe: you are not a lawyer, you are not a student, you are not a wife, those are things you do. You are all, not the hobbies you participate in on the earth plane. I would also suggest you look to the idea that there is no authority over you but your, and the faux authority figures you have given your power to, in the belief that they will help you in some way, are nothing but vamps of one sort or another.

I expect over the next few months, those in alignment with the change coming will: distance themselves from relationships that serve no real purpose, quit jobs just like that, move just like that, drop habits and hobbies just like that, and find a deep, deep longing for anything but more of this place. Many will drop the idea of wanting a better earth life and crave a life beyond the limitations of the earth plane. While many do feel this often, this "feeling" will be accompanied by a deep knowingess that the future is not the earth plane as it is, but something beyond.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Great explanation!! I wish you could have posted it in the referenced thread on the OP!

Either way, Calleman was able to go back and match specific events that occurred that were "world changing" (sort to say) from the Spitzer telescope to the creation of the world wide web.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
S&F
Interested to see what comes of this

Tone 1 - Jaguar

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

Ah! Another Jaguar! I found one of your closer brothers in the other thread.
Jaguars are quite private and sometimes quite mystical people!
With a tone of 1, perhaps you have an underlying ability of bringing groups together?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Always... but that's for discussion in the other thread. I'm more here to see what comes of this experiment.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

What you actually mean is probably "Galactic." If a "cycle" exists, it is Galactic and based on the rotation of our galaxy.

There are cycles within cycles. It is a repeating pattern, thus the great esoteric phrase, "As above, so below." The cycles of the stars can be observed in our cells and atoms and likewise beyond the galactic into the universal. You are correct to an extent in that each galaxy is a little different from the next and thus each is in its individual cycle. However, the same basic energy/cycle/pattern, etc. is at the heart of galactic formation and is thus Universal. But in the quote above, as long as nits are being picked, you are quite correct.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Mayan Majix clearly states that March 9th is Day One of the Universal Consciousness...just click on that day and you will see...they talk about the final cycle actually 234 days long.

The common factor between the Tun and Tzolkin calendars is 18, i have a graph of it from one of these sites, showing that the Days and Nights will be 18 days long.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Galactic tone 5 and sun sign sun, its weird because ive always felt like im gonna play a part in changing the world for some reason, just a deep ingrained feeling of im gonna do something to make this world better, i have no idea what it could be yet. But I digress, ill definately try and post any events that i see happening around the world that could pertain to the new consciousness.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
hmm very intresting

I am Tone: 1 - Unity, Sun Sign: DEER (MANIK)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join