It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Go to:
www.mayanmajix.com

Go to the upper left hand corner and click Daily Tzolkin
It tells you today's tone and sign

And go to the bottom and click find your Sign

Today is: 1 Unity - Crocodile

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE EGYPTS PEOPLE CAME TOGETHER TODAY - 1- UNITY

Crocodile- "Crocodiles simply put are the beginning of things."

Ugh, it's so obvious

WOW!! I nearly fell of my chair when I read this...’Today is 1 - Crocodile.’....wow.

The Egyptian pharaohs were anointed with crocodile fat...the word for crocodile in Egyptian is Messeh – and is the origin of the word Messiah

Wow...just wow.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I looked up my sign...

I'm Tone 13 (Ascention). Sun Sign - Sun (Ahau)

Not that I yet know what that means. Can anyone explain?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by wavemaker

Go to:
www.mayanmajix.com

Go to the upper left hand corner and click Daily Tzolkin
It tells you today's tone and sign

And go to the bottom and click find your Sign

Today is: 1 Unity - Crocodile

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE EGYPTS PEOPLE CAME TOGETHER TODAY - 1- UNITY

Crocodile- "Crocodiles simply put are the beginning of things."

Ugh, it's so obvious.

Cib!!! Do you see what you have caused!!! This is BLASPHEMY!!!! Lol
People are LITERALLY just posting their sun signs??!!
Is there any rules to off topic posts?
jk
edit on 12-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
I looked up my sign...

I'm Tone 13 (Ascention). Sun Sign - Sun (Ahau)

Not that I yet know what that means. Can anyone explain?

Reading this and your genius realization of the importance of the Crocodile and relationship of the date on the calender.

I would assume your should be reading into some of this stuff as much as I am. Look up the dates of important events from 2011 so far... As all Top-Tier ATS members will tell you: It's all there. You just gotta look.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Listen Monkey! If you wanted a Universal Consciousness thread then sit back and watch it happen for real!

The thread isn't derailed it's going strong on your topic too!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ok fine, derail in action!

like many others, i also enjoy these type of things. it is fun to see how they align with "what is" and i saw no other thread started about it.

tone 3 (action) - Road

always fun to see such things play out consistently with similes in different systems and concepts. also would like to thank rebornofmaya, as those were fun too
Though, the "maya synchronometer" is a little difficult to make heads or tails of.. might just be a result of bad formatting as well. It is, however, significantly more in depth, and found to be quite accurate as well. I enjoyed those links quite a bit more than the previous, honestly (mayanmajix). However, it also seems to get different results as well..

even the physical world in which we reside is a glorious place, beyond our comprehension in its continuous totality. should be interesting to see how things align, as it has always been
For this reason, the thread should be interesting to watch, thanks for creating it!

edit on 12-2-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Thanks so much for that. I'm going to do some more reading on the subject before I come back to this thread (but I will be keeping an eye on it). My jaw's still hanging tho'. lol

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I did an I-Ching reading regarding this topic. I got 46. Sh'eng / Pushing Upward with change in the third line, which means

"One pushes upward into an empty city."

All obstructions that generally block progress fall away here. Things proceed with remarkable ease. Unhesitatingly one follows this road, in order to profit by one's success. Seen from without, everything seems to be in the best of order. However, no promise of good fortune is added. It is a question how long such unobstructed success can last. But it is wise not to yield to such misgivings, because they only inhibit one's power. Instead, the point is to profit by the propitiousness of time.

After the change the new hexagram is 7. Shih / The Army.

THE JUDGEMENT
The Army. The army needs perseverance
And a strong man.
Good fortune without blame.

THE IMAGE
In the middle of the earth is water:
The image of the Army.
Thus the superior man increases his masses
By generosity toward the people.

My interpretation is that humanity will continue pushing upward toward universal consciousness, resulting in an army of co-creators.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Great thread. S and F.

I look forward to following this thread as time goes on. I have a degree of belief in the period surrounding 2012 being significant, not so much because of the external 'proofs' but because, like many people, I can just feel it coming and I feel desperately eager for it to get here, to put it mildly. I want everything to change. Radically.

Apparently I'm Tone 3, Action. Sun Sign, Flint.

Whatever that means.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Actually, the galactic cycle just passed.
- Now we are on the the "Universal" cycle.
- I have also heard it start around March, 9.
Regardless, expect changes soon

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
galactic tone-2
sun sign- eagles(men)
6th Night of Planetary cycle

what does that mean???

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

very very cool thank you for sharing that link & knowledge with us.
just did mine & my my galactic tone is 11 maybe that explains my lifelong intrest with that number. wow!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

i used to read the I ching all the time. do you do readings by throwing coins? do you even know what i mean lol? that's how i used to use the I ching.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
edit to remove my post
edit on 12-2-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fairytale

I do the coin method when I'm doing a reading for someone in person, otherwise I use this site:

members.home.nl...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Im trying to follow this topic but it is confusing the hell out me... I need cliff notes... can some break it down for me im an idiot

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I would like to admit something I'm finding odd about me. I use go to sleep and sometimes awake from a "panic attack", like someone turned off my ability to breathe and I would wake up shortly after I fell asleep and was gasping.

On February 10th I was fully asleep and felt half dreaming and awake, this moment was literally 2 seconds I felt like my astral body was out and I was returning to my body. Almost like a push back in and I woke up with extreme fear and had immediately sat up in bed freaked out gasping for air. I even jumped out of bed and turned to get back in. I was so afraid to go to sleep I thought I had died and came back thats what it felt like. This sensation is getting stronger and I'm starting to forget if I have been doing since that night, I feel like I have been.

Anyone else having this experience?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

Next time you wake up in a panic, try listening to this for a while as you try to relax.

genesgreenbook.com...

Or maybe before bed.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Galactic tone - 4(stability) Mayan Sun sign - Flint(Tijaax * Etznab)

Mirror of reality. As a struck flint, these persons are the divine sparks of intelligence. Flint's innate abilities are utilized to discriminate emotions from fact. Flint persons stand tireless to protect, defend, or cure others by personal sacrifice. By courageously wielding the sword of truth, falsehoods are cut away. Flints, it was said, can receive information on inter-personal troubles or the evil plots of others by reflecting in an obsidian mirror. Their valiant service as warriors of the truth must be impeccable or they will experience sufferings of accidents, misunderstandings and gossip.

I actually got my ATS name from my Mayan Tzolkin date.

The description fits me perfectly.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth

Have you read the Sword of Truth series by Goodkind?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join