It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey,
cool man.

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
Lack of availability is a real problem but I feel that this summer will be different.

The following information is solely for educational and entertainment purposes, i don't encourage any illegal activities on ATS because i'm not allowed to, otherwise i most certainly would:

Psilocybin mushrooms can be found in most places. Psilocybe cubensis is the most common variety. Make sure you know how to ID em.

Mescaline cacti can be bought legally in most countries, then just prepare it. Can be made into a hurendously yucky tea or "tar". Tar's the purest form and it can be put into pills.

Ahauhasca is made from 2 varieties of plants. One with '___' and the other with MAOI inhibitors. Most common plants used in Aya are Psychotria viridis and Banisteriopsis caapi. These can be bought on eBay and can legally enter America and most other countries.

Feeling adventurous? Extract '___' from '___' plant material, such as Mimosa Hostilis bark. Ebay sells it and it can legally enter America and most other countries.

That's just a few examples. Drug plants are everywhere. Just gotta know where to look and what to look for. PM me for help

Love,
Sam

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

On the thread subject; I would not be surprised that after 2012 our common way of thinking and seeing will be very similar to these mind expanding "things". When you've experienced it, you know in your heart that it is a truer way of seeing things, and feels almost "familiar".
edit on 14-3-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

Too poetic, i can hardly understand. I think i getcha though.

Comencing in 2012 / after 2012, i agree that we'll be able to percieve / experience more (since we'll be less blinded by our egos) which is what happens while tripping because tripping peals away the ego, making everything more pure. More dimensions can be percieved on psychedelics.

Tripping in a shamanic way is the best way to prepare for 2012

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

On the thread subject; I would not be surprised that after 2012 our common way of thinking and seeing will be very similar to these mind expanding "things". When you've experienced it, you know in your heart that it is a truer way of seeing things, and feels almost "familiar".

Comencing in 2012 / after 2012, i agree that we'll be able to percieve / experience more (since we'll be less blinded by our egos) which is what happens while tripping because tripping peals away the ego, making everything more pure. More dimensions can be percieved on psychedelics.

I don't think it was too poetic lol being that you understood exactly what I meant. Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure I'll do "more research" now that I have the options, and thanks for the advice.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don't think it was too poetic lol being that you understood exactly what I meant. Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure I'll do "more research" now that I have the options, and thanks for the advice.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

My pleasure

Just realised I spelt Ayahuasca wrong before lol (can't edit posts for some reason...)

Love,
ATS Shaman

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If I had not been familiar with "unfamiliar" headspace, man I would have driven myself to the nearest hospital when the kundalini energy took my head off. I have now been at this new frequency for almost three months, and man it has been an interesting experience.

Since my path was Earth healing that got me here, I have devoted myself to Earth Healing with this new found level of energy crackling through me all the time.

I am amazed that this talk is being allowed on ATS, but I think it is awesome that they are letting folks discuss things like adults. The PTB do not want us using psychedelics because they truly open your mind to the other dimensions. That in itself is an interesting conspiracy. Why are these non lethal, non addictive substances classed as schedule one narcotics?

The new level of consciousness is a interesting place to see these events unfolding from. I know I signed on to witness these events, and we are all priveleged to be living in these incredibly interesting times, the good and the bad. It's all part of the Wheel.

Peace and Love....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coopdog
If I had not been familiar with "unfamiliar" headspace, man I would have driven myself to the nearest hospital when the kundalini energy took my head off. I have now been at this new frequency for almost three months, and man it has been an interesting experience.

Since my path was Earth healing that got me here, I have devoted myself to Earth Healing with this new found level of energy crackling through me all the time.

I am amazed that this talk is being allowed on ATS, but I think it is awesome that they are letting folks discuss things like adults. The PTB do not want us using psychedelics because they truly open your mind to the other dimensions. That in itself is an interesting conspiracy. Why are these non lethal, non addictive substances classed as schedule one narcotics?

The new level of consciousness is a interesting place to see these events unfolding from. I know I signed on to witness these events, and we are all priveleged to be living in these incredibly interesting times, the good and the bad. It's all part of the Wheel.

Peace and Love....

Great post.

"new frequency" is the best way to put it

If you wanna accelerate your spiritual awakening then I recomend reading a book called The Secret. Can't remember who it's by but the book's small and brown so you can't miss it
edit on 16-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: Better now

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Check out Energy Work by Robert Bruce, and you might like Shaman, Healer, Sage by Antonio Villoldo. I also liked Spiritual Self Defense by Robert Bruce. Look up a book called The Secret science behind the miracles by Max Freedom Long. It deals with the incredible Polynesian Hunas. I also greatly enjoyed the writings of Black Elk, and another book called Neither dog Nor wolf, can't remember the name of the author. Look into Mindsight by Lloyd Hopkins and Penetration by Ingo Swann. All good stuff here bro.

Now I practice North, South, and central American Shamanism, also polynesian Huna, and general chakra and energy circulation work along the lines of basic Chi Kung and Qi gong, with some Tai chi and other isometric type stuff thrown in here and there. The Secret was included somewhere in all that

Peace brudda...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

That's great man. Really looking forward to reading those books.

After i've read Awakening by Mary Rodwell (probs the best book on aliens) and Journey of Souls by Michael Newton i'll check em out.

Thanks

Love,
Sam

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
***NEW EVENT*****

U.S.launches first missiles against Gadhafi forces

The U.S. military has launched its first missiles in Libya against Moammar Gadhafi's forces, a senior Defense Department official said Saturday.

The military official said the attacks on Gadhafi's forces will be part of a multiphase approach in a sequential and deliberate manner

"The U.S. will be at the front end of this, providing the unique capabilities that the U.S has," the official said.

Its been over 20 years since the U.S. used weapons against Libya!!!

U.S. Department of State

In August 1981, two Libyan jets fired on U.S. aircraft participating in a routine naval exercise over international waters of the Mediterranean claimed by Libya. The U.S. planes returned fire and shot down the attacking Libyan aircraft

Serious stuff going down peoples!!!

Oh and BTW today reads:

Red Resonant Serpent
White Northern Castle of Crossing

Earth family- Polar Clan- Blood

EARTH FAMILY??? AKA United Nations?

Clan-Blood???? AKA Gadhafi's Forces being fired upon???

Wow....lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Wow that's #ed.

The other day, I heard that the 2012 Olympics will be in England. Then it occured to me that that would be the ideal set and setting for a false flag attack to justify WW3.

But by the looks of it, WW3 will happen sooner than I thought!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Hey Truther, why don't you try and interpret those daily Mayan thingys for the next few days? Doesn't matter if you get it wrong.

Once I'm awake and have time I might give it a go

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Everyone watch a video on Youtube called The Singularity by Terence McKenna. Amongst other important, relevant things, it explains how tripping is the best way to prepare for 2012.

I'd post the vid but can't because I'm using an iPad at the moment. Feel free to post it for me

Love,
ATS Shaman

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Personally I love his "Seeking the stone" lecture. You can find it on google video. It was made back in 1991, but what was talked about is most relevant even today.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Everyone watch a video on Youtube called The Singularity by Terence McKenna. Amongst other important, relevant things, it explains how tripping is the best way to prepare for 2012.

I'd post the vid but can't because I'm using an iPad at the moment. Feel free to post it for me

Here's the vid i told you about
www.youtube.com...

I'll check out that video Chewingonmushrooms

Love,
Sam

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
*****NEW EVENT*****

My friends and followers of my thread, I welcome you to the 2nd Day AKA Germination period of this cycle! AKA the period of the Goddess of Water AKA the 2nd Heaven!!

This will last until April 12! prepare yourselves for some NEW discoveries in the next 20 days

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101
*****NEW EVENT*****

My friends and followers of my thread, I welcome you to the 2nd Day AKA Germination period of this cycle! AKA the period of the Goddess of Water AKA the 2nd Heaven!!

This will last until April 12! prepare yourselves for some NEW discoveries in the next 20 days

Recon you can post the calander which has the germination periods and stuff? I'm planning to go into the Spirit World on the seed sowing days

I'll mention this here:
My book, Awakening by Mary Rodwell is so #ing interesting. Made me realise i've had much more alien contact than i had previouly thought. Not only that, but a lot of people i know have also had contact experiences, yet they are unaware. If ya dig aliens then this book is for you. Mary Rodwell is easily amoungst the best sources for info on aliens.

Here's a great presentation she did
www.youtube.com...

and her website
ACERN.com.au

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Whether our planet is regenerating or degenerating or... just move on to another "new world" new cycle..?

Is all depend on our karma... we human beings chosen our own fates by "ourselves"..

Something for you to consider:

source

.. After all it is FREE WILL...

edit on 6-4-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by leeangqi

Yer for sure man. I've been strictly putting out nothing but good karma for the past few weeks. Will be keeping it this way. Before it was 90% good karma, but from time to time a lil bad karma would sneak in. Not anymore though

Got paid yesterday so i bought heaps of cool books:
Chariots of the Gods
The Mayan Prophesies 2012 The Message and The Vision by Gerald Benedict (big books with heapsa pics)
Nostradamus The Complete Prophesies for the Future by Mario Reading
The Archaic Revival by McKenna

and The Complete Idiots Guide to Chakras which i'm reading atm.

Without TV, i have heaps of time to do really beneficial things such as meditate and read fascinating books

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It was said "discoveries will be made" during this cycle.

Perhaps this may lead to one such discovery?

ATS thread

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
tl;dr

If you're struggling to make entity contact on shrooms, skip the bull**** and get yourself some '___'/Changa (where legal of course), if you haven't met some dudes after your first few goes you're doin' it wrong my friends.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join