It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by TM62

Intuition! Just another appeal to stop thinking. Gamblers appeal to their feelings and lose money all of the time. It's a paltry excuse to avoid making good decisions.

The best part of this Calleman nonsense is that it will be over shortly.

Yes you got it!! Intuition is an appeal to stop thinking, and just DO, or BE! Time to walk your talk, live within your integrity. Gamblers may lose money because they are service to self, not for the greater good. If a good decision only comes from the mind and not felt to be the right choice, than is it the right choice? Good decisions cannot be learned from the usual teachers, they teach service to self. Sounds to me like you come from the ego, thinking is your problem! Just allow others to figure it out for themselves obviously you are a man with all the knowledge you will ever need, good for you. I really hope it takes you into the next life. Light and love!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Thanks for doing a very poor job of characterizing me. Your comments speak of you and you alone.

Gamblers may lose money because they are service to self, not for the greater good.

Quite wrong. Gamblers lose money because they are driven by their intuition which is wrong more often than not. It is not a matter of making good decisions. A good decision is to not gamble. What the gambler does is toss good decision making out the window and instead relies on their gut feelings, intuition, wishful thinking, ego, prayers, or whatever.

Just allow others to figure it out for themselves

All I do is help provide some facts. It is up to the individual to figure it out for themselves. I will point out lies, misrepresentations, hoaxes, frauds, and other rubbish. These are found here in plentiful quantities. Muddying the waters is commonly done by charlatans that reach into people's pockets.

obviously you are a man with all the knowledge you will ever need

Not true and well off the mark. I simply have some tools that allow me to see the liars and frauds for what they are. I have the tools to discern the reasonable from the unreasonable. But best of all I continue to learn for that is the only way to improve.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

That's a great chart because it shows how ridiculous Calleman's claims actual are.

Some obvious flaws:
1. 16.4 billion years ago there was no universe let alone the Earth
2. The Mayans did not know about cells
3. The Mayans did not use the classification mammal. That is an Old World taxonomy.
4. There were no mammals 800Ma.
5. The Mayans did not know about galaxies either. Galaxies were not understood until after 1600 anywhere in the world.

These are glaring flaws, but the entire Calleman/Lungold mess is based on false claims.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Why do you have to think that your some kind of hero to the gullible, slaying the evil charlatan?

You know the only way people are going to learn is if they get deceived, fork out the money, then have to deal with the bill and the shame when they realize what has happened.

You cant just baby grown people always trying to hold their hand and lead them away from snake oil salesmen. Why don't you just let them buy it and find out the hard way because that it the ONLY way that they will truly learn.

For these reasons and more, doing what you do is actually harming people.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

OpenOffice has an excellent spreadsheet program as part of the package.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

..........the gullible are the ones who most need to learn to think for themselves.

This will only happen if they have to deal with the negative feelings of betrayal, shame, being cheated on or deceived.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

That's a great chart because it shows how ridiculous Calleman's claims actual are.

Some obvious flaws:
1. 16.4 billion years ago there was no universe let alone the Earth
2. The Mayans did not know about cells
3. The Mayans did not use the classification mammal. That is an Old World taxonomy.
4. There were no mammals 800Ma.
5. The Mayans did not know about galaxies either. Galaxies were not understood until after 1600 anywhere in the world.

These are glaring flaws, but the entire Calleman/Lungold mess is based on false claims.

It seems as though you know the facts that prove these wrong, if you can please, do us all the favor and replace of what you claim is "false" with "your facts" in order to clear up these "false claims"
Thanks.

As far as i know, most of all of the information about the age of the Universe, Man, Life, Mammals, ETC is still in debate.....So in actuality, these are as correct as those of the NASA scientists, ETC, who have claimed their theory on these questions.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

True that, I believe over the last couple of weeks I have read a few different numbers ranging from 10BYA to 14BYA. for the age of the earth. I think the earth physically came into being 16.4BYA but life forms did not show up until 10-14BYA, So take your pick. I think that the Maya knew of something deeper than the cell, the necessity of light and consciousness, and projection of thought into reality. They did not have the terminology that we have today, but I believe like most Native tribes that they were more in tune with the earth and what it had to offer, and gave thanks for this on a daily basis. Of course we will never know unless we can go back in time. Either Ian Lungold or Calleman mentions something of this huge rock that had dates inscribed, does any one know the name of this rock or have found pictures of it? Cause I know if you use any long count calendar calculator online they point the 4 AHAU- 21 Dec 2012 by that count as being the 13.0.0.0.0 Baktuns. But if you use just the Tzolkin and the Tun calendar rounds you come up with 13 AHAU- 28 Oct 2011 (12.19.1.18.0), or did they say that the huge calendar stone had the date of Oct? Just wonder why it would end on a 4 AHAU day and not the 13 AHAU day? Thirteen being the number of completion for some of their dating methods, well I guess the 13.0.0.0.0 Baktun date fits into that idea. Here is the calculator:

users.hartwick.edu...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Please explain to me one thing. Even if all of those things are still in debate, it is known for a fact that the universe is not several trillion years old. Yet, the stela Calleman uses for his "timeline" extends back this far. So, please explain to us why Calleman ignored this major part of Coba Stela 1 and how it is possible to resolve this fact with modern science.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

As far as i know, most of all of the information about the age of the Universe, Man, Life, Mammals, ETC is still in debate.....So in actuality, these are as correct as those of the NASA scientists, ETC, who have claimed their theory on these questions.

The universe age is known to 3 digits of accuracy. Calleman's date is off by 20%.
There were few multicellular creatures 800Ma and certainly no land animals.

Besides these horribly wrong dates can you show anywhere that the Mayans knew of cells or galaxies? Can you show anywhere that the Mayans used the notion of mammals?

So in actuality Calleman is completely wrong. How did a person with a degree in toxicology get the dates so absurdly wrong?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TM62

If you look back far enough you can find all sorts of dates for the age of the universe. The question is not to show that there have been many estimates of the universe using a wide range of techniques, but rather why Calleman's dates are so atrocious in all of his tiers.

The question is not whether the Mayans were "in tune with the Earth". The question is if they knew about cells. They did not. And we certainly can tell if they did. Did they write about it or leave behind the technology that would have allowed them to know. The answer is a resounding NO.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TM62

Your repeat day is my birthday !!! So I guess your birthday will be my repeat day???

I suggest keeping a record of coincidences. Most people will be slightly amused by coincidence but few will pay close attention to them. There is meaning in the coincidence that is meant just for the person who experences it. Keep track of the coincidences /syncronicities and see where it leads you. This is a great excersise for raising your consciousness.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Looks like your repeat day is in July 17, 2011 . Way too cool isn't it? So do you think we should celebrate on the repeat day? I guess I will celebrate on your actual birthday. I will try to enjoy everyday, take care blessings to you.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
To all the followers of my thread:

Today we begin the first night of this cycle AKA the Inner Assimilation of New Wave, which is also the responsibility of the God of Earth

Side Note: Please dont forget to assist with posting new events that occur within the next 240 days!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Side Note: Please dont forget to assist with posting new events that occur within the next 240 days!

What sorts of events do you need to support whatever you want to state? Lots of things happened around here today.
1. 2 long meetings
2. watched Orion for a while
3. volunteered for an alien abduction

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here we are...March 9th. Final level.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So, anyway, which one is the starting date?

I'm a believer, but this sounds a little stupid. xD
Calleman gets the Consciousness part of the Mayan calendar, but consciousness isn't all there is to it.
Human consciousness is limited, no matter universal etc. If i have to make a guess i'd say that on the 27th of october this year there will be a moment where everyone on the planet will experience something along the lines of the event happening in the TV series "Flashforward", meaning everyone will see 6 months or so into the future, knowing what will happen if they continue to act the way they do, or if not that, see the events of their whole life without prejudice, or so to say, see their life with their soul.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Can't wait to reply to this!
First I must make a "disclaimer", I think they're called:
Never do anything outside the law. I ate psilocybin mushrooms last night but were I live they are legal. Do not delete me post as I am not breaking any rules. Thank you.

Now! Last night, ate psilocybin mushrooms, was deep in the Spirit World, out of my body. I'm a shaman.

Any questions?
edit on 9-3-2011 by PsychedelicSam because: Fixed-up a spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

^ ? ^

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

I did psilocybin when i was younger. I saw amazing things. I'm interested in what you have seen? and how it compares to my experience.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join