It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

uuuuh, is there a tone for 'spanner wielding maniac'

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bargoose
reply to post by PsychedelicSam

I did psilocybin when i was younger. I saw amazing things. I'm interested in what you have seen? and how it compares to my experience.

Well, my trips are less visual

(because I've been drinking fluoridated water since day one. I'm currently de-calcifying my pineal gland so I expect my trips to get more visual)

but very spiritual, like, 10/10 spiritual. I always trip in a shamanic way. I get a lot of ideas, "revelations" and have even communicated with aliens. They are coming once again in 2012 btw.

In the ego-less state, I sort out the things that have been bothering me, plan my life and ponder my assigned task.

When you tripped (better have been where it's legal to do so!), was your "third eye" opened?

Love,
Sam

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychedelicSam

I did psilocybin when i was younger. I saw amazing things. I'm interested in what you have seen? and how it compares to my experience.

but very spiritual, like, 10/10 spiritual. I always trip in a shamanic way. I get a lot of ideas, "revelations" and have even communicated with aliens. They are coming once again in 2012 btw.

What did you hear about the 2012 date? Is there anything special about 2012? I'm really fascinated by this stuff lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

(because I've been drinking fluoridated water since day one. I'm currently de-calcifying my pineal gland so I expect my trips to get more visual)

In the ego-less state, I sort out the things that have been bothering me, plan my life and ponder my assigned task.

When you tripped (better have been where it's legal to do so!), was your "third eye" opened?

Love,
Sam

De-calcifying your pineal gland? How do you do this? I've heard fluoride does calcify the gland, and I'd be interested in learning more about de-calcification.

As for your trips, what do you mean by tripping in a shaman way?

It might have something to do with the visuals in fact. I don't get visual trips myself, but they are really spiritual and enlightening. I've come to realize lots of things with it, especially when I've started reading about conspiracy theories maybe 7-8 months ago.

Are you sure you contacted alien beings? How did you do so? Did they come to you, or did you try to establish contact? Terrence McKenna got into contact while tripping in the jungle with mushrooms, and that's how he figured out his TimeWave Zero theory. I've always thought it would be awesome to contact them, never got the chance, probably never will (while tripping), as I feel time is running shorter.

What did they tell you? How will they come back? Did they elaborate on the process of first contact, first landing?? Benevolent, malevolent? How do you know they are so? Lots of deceptive beings can contact you, but I guess it was easier for you to know it, since you were tripping.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Hey fellas, I'll answer your questions in a couple hours. I'm going to have a nap now because I was up all night tripping and I'm very tired.

I'll answer your questions in great detail

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

What did you hear about the 2012 date? Is there anything special about 2012? I'm really fascinated by this stuff lol.

Whilst incredibly deep in the Spirit World of San Pedro cactus tea (in a palce where it is legal, of course), i was getting all sorts of amazing ideas. I could think of something and get a million ideas for it.

Then i felt the presence of something. It was sending me messages and i could send messages back. I remembered a really good Terence McKenna Youtube video called The Logos. Check out this. www.youtube.com... Other good Terence McKenna Youtube video is The Alien and Alien Dreamtime.

In The Logos, Terence McKenna says "a voice in the head interpreted by ancient man as a God may interpreted by a naive modern person as telepathic contact with extra-terrestrials". I thought about this. My case was different because i didn't atually hear any voices (never have). I asked if what i was comunicating with was an alien. The answer i got was "alien for sure" (they may have said something like "yes, we are aliens" but i de-coded it to be "aliens for sure" y'know) and so i promptly wrote it down, along with many other things on my bedsheets.

They told me they are "coming in 2012", They didn't tell me specifically when, but i predict this to be on Dec 21.

I think everyone has the potential to comunicate withs aliens. On high doses of '___' and in dreams ('___' is released in the brain in dreams too), a lot of people "see aliens". This gave me the idea that we are designed to comunicate with aliens. Watch a Terence McKenna video called The Alien for Terence's take on this.

I'm sure i'll comunicate with the aliens again. When i do i'll deffinatly be sharing it with ATS

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Love,
Sam

De-calcifying your pineal gland? How do you do this? I've heard fluoride does calcify the gland, and I'd be interested in learning more about de-calcification.

It might have something to do with the visuals in fact. I don't get visual trips myself, but they are really spiritual and enlightening. I've come to realize lots of things with it, especially when I've started reading about conspiracy theories maybe 7-8 months ago.

Are you sure you contacted alien beings? How did you do so? Did they come to you, or did you try to establish contact? Terrence McKenna got into contact while tripping in the jungle with mushrooms, and that's how he figured out his TimeWave Zero theory. I've always thought it would be awesome to contact them, never got the chance, probably never will (while tripping), as I feel time is running shorter.

What did they tell you? How will they come back? Did they elaborate on the process of first contact, first landing?? Benevolent, malevolent? How do you know they are so? Lots of deceptive beings can contact you, but I guess it was easier for you to know it, since you were tripping.

How to de-calcify pineal gland:
1) Do not drink another drop of fluoride
2) Go on the best de-tox diet, the apple de-tox diet (for 3 or 4 days eat nothing but apples)
3) Make youself sweat as much as possible. Sauna is good
4) Check out this thread and spend as much time as possible alone in a pitch black room. A fascinating-as video in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
explains that and more.

What's tripping in a shamanic way?
Watch this and the rest of the parts
www.youtube.com...
and then read The Psychedelic Experience. All ya need to know
Shamans are the docots or tribal cultures. They are masteres of the Sprit World and heal people with psychedelics. Past few trips have been alone. I love tripping alone, less distractions.

How did the aliens and i establish contact?
This is interesting as! I was in Peru (where a lot of psychedelics are legal) and was walking through the park to a spot were i was going to eat the mushrooms alone by a fire at night. Half way through walking through the park, the thoght crossed my mind "i would sure love to see aliens", and i did, for the first time! I didn't really "see" the, but i felt their presene and comunicated with them.

Here it gets very deep.

So, before the aliens, i had what i think was a 2012 insight (more info will be unlocked during my up-coming hypnosis dession). So what happend was, i looked at the sky, it was an orangy colour. Very different, it suggested that something wasn't right. I felt very paralized, sick and even felt like i was gonna die (i accepted death and didin't panic). I either thought (or recieved the message. Most likely the latter) that we are all gonna trip at the same time on Dec 21 2012.

I looked into this and discovered a book called Solar Winds and Hallucinations. I'm yet to read this book, but the gist of it is, solar flare activity effects the amount of chemicles released in the brain including melatonin which the out-dated book said could be responsible for hallucinations (the book didn't mention '___'. I guess the authors didn't know about '___'. '___' is the trippy chemicle, the spirit molecule).
So, around Dec 21 2012, the sun's meant to have a pole shift, and this is meant to send an intense wave of energy to us. So the sudden influx of solar stuff would make us trip. I haven't read that book. Sure would love someone to read it for me because i already have a few books a i wana read before...

Second alien experience was on San Pedro and third was in a dream

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Love,
Sam

How to de-calcify pineal gland:
1) Do not drink another drop of fluoride
2) Go on the best de-tox diet, the apple de-tox diet (for 3 or 4 days eat nothing but apples)
3) Make youself sweat as much as possible. Sauna is good
4) Check out this thread and spend as much time as possible alone in a pitch black room. A fascinating-as video in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
explains that and more.

What's tripping in a shamanic way?
Watch this and the rest of the parts
www.youtube.com...
and then read The Psychedelic Experience. All ya need to know
Shamans are the docots or tribal cultures. They are masteres of the Sprit World and heal people with psychedelics. Past few trips have been alone. I love tripping alone, less distractions.

How did the aliens and i establish contact?
This is interesting as! I was in Peru (where a lot of psychedelics are legal) and was walking through the park to a spot were i was going to eat the mushrooms alone by a fire at night. Half way through walking through the park, the thoght crossed my mind "i would sure love to see aliens", and i did, for the first time! I didn't really "see" the, but i felt their presene and comunicated with them.

Here it gets very deep.

So, before the aliens, i had what i think was a 2012 insight (more info will be unlocked during my up-coming hypnosis dession). So what happend was, i looked at the sky, it was an orangy colour. Very different, it suggested that something wasn't right. I felt very paralized, sick and even felt like i was gonna die (i accepted death and didin't panic). I either thought (or recieved the message. Most likely the latter) that we are all gonna trip at the same time on Dec 21 2012.

I looked into this and discovered a book called Solar Winds and Hallucinations. I'm yet to read this book, but the gist of it is, solar flare activity effects the amount of chemicles released in the brain including melatonin which the out-dated book said could be responsible for hallucinations (the book didn't mention '___'. I guess the authors didn't know about '___'. '___' is the trippy chemicle, the spirit molecule).
So, around Dec 21 2012, the sun's meant to have a pole shift, and this is meant to send an intense wave of energy to us. So the sudden influx of solar stuff would make us trip. I haven't read that book. Sure would love someone to read it for me because i already have a few books a i wana read before...

Second alien experience was on San Pedro and third was in a dream

YES!!

Just realised, the sun thing and hallucinations could explain the conciousness evelution! Because the sun is getting hotter and emiting more stuff and according to at least one source that stuff releases '___' in the brain. Tripping make you smarter y'know...

Someone feel free to research this and lemmie know what you discover

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ah, yes of course. Terrence McKenna, probably THE reference in psychedelic experiences.

What about the apple de-tox diet? Care to elaborate on this? Why eating nothing but apples could de-tox my gland?

And how do you suggest not to drink a drop of fluoride. I mean, it's everywhere, even in our water!

The video about the hieroglyphs is really cool. I've had the idea to read crop circles once on Magic Mushrooms, however, I couldn't, as they require symbol knowledge, cosmic knowledge and such. Hieroglyphs would be interesting to read for sure!

I've thought about the very same thing, thinking how cool it would be to contact E.T.s on a psychedelic experience. I guess you have to take heavy doses, which I don't. The near-death experience interests and fascinates me, however, I don't like the physical discomfort of it. I'm at peace with death and other realms, but it is the unpleasant painful transition that scares me. So I stay away from high doses (of MM, '___' doesn't give you body discomfort).

And I feel ya when you say you become more intelligent while tripping. Here's an interesting thought I had, on a VERY WEAK dose: They say light is the fastest speed one can reach. However, it is false. Light MAY be the fastest speed when one is located IN the universe. The universe itself can instantly move itself, as it happened when the Big Bang (I used to believe in this theory) occurred. The universe expanded several million light years in a matter of seconds, making the light speed limit very obsolete.
Now this may seem like basic knowledge to someone with heavy physics knowledge, but to someone who was just starting to get interested in such things, this was a major leap forward and just confirmed me how much these tools are amazing.

Very interesting post you wrote!

EDIT:

Oh! I forgot. What do you think a pineal gland de-calcifying would cause? Enhanced spirituality? Enhanced creativity? Enhanced well-being? Or a mix of all these wonderful things?
edit on 10-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: PG

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

PsychedelicSam, i want to express my gratitude for this simple recommendation, in which just a simple search, made me come across this amazing article which answered a lot of questions i had internally!
Intense solar activity affects our brains, our behaviour and our psycho-physiological response

Heres an excerpt from the above article that really says it all:

The past weeks' incidents are clear evidence that the light is permeating the collective consciousness as our world is seeing the power of people who are unified in purpose. In Earth's field of potential, the unstoppable momentum of this exhilarating energy is hastening the day when our world is free from every form of suppression, oppression and deprivation.
The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why.

Great Stuff!!!!
edit on 10-3-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I had a real vivid dream where I developed "powers" last night. it started with hearing my pineal gland pop (like your first '___' dose) and then i just started trying to levitate things. closing my eyes and being able to see everything through my brain or third eye. of course i could pick up things but it was really unstable and i had to concentrate hard.

i #ing hope this happens.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101

PsychedelicSam, i want to express my gratitude for this simple recommendation, in which just a simple search, made me come across this amazing article which answered a lot of questions i had internally!
Intense solar activity affects our brains, our behaviour and our psycho-physiological response

Great Stuff!!!!

It makes me think about a video I've seen a couple of weeks ago:

The video itself doesn't have many sources but it is highly related to what you've just posted imo.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ah, yes of course. Terrence McKenna, probably THE reference in psychedelic experiences.

What about the apple de-tox diet? Care to elaborate on this? Why eating nothing but apples could de-tox my gland?

And how do you suggest not to drink a drop of fluoride. I mean, it's everywhere, even in our water!

The video about the hieroglyphs is really cool. I've had the idea to read crop circles once on Magic Mushrooms, however, I couldn't, as they require symbol knowledge, cosmic knowledge and such. Hieroglyphs would be interesting to read for sure!

I've thought about the very same thing, thinking how cool it would be to contact E.T.s on a psychedelic experience. I guess you have to take heavy doses, which I don't. The near-death experience interests and fascinates me, however, I don't like the physical discomfort of it. I'm at peace with death and other realms, but it is the unpleasant painful transition that scares me. So I stay away from high doses (of MM, '___' doesn't give you body discomfort).

And I feel ya when you say you become more intelligent while tripping. Here's an interesting thought I had, on a VERY WEAK dose: They say light is the fastest speed one can reach. However, it is false. Light MAY be the fastest speed when one is located IN the universe. The universe itself can instantly move itself, as it happened when the Big Bang (I used to believe in this theory) occurred. The universe expanded several million light years in a matter of seconds, making the light speed limit very obsolete.
Now this may seem like basic knowledge to someone with heavy physics knowledge, but to someone who was just starting to get interested in such things, this was a major leap forward and just confirmed me how much these tools are amazing.

Very interesting post you wrote!

EDIT:

Oh! I forgot. What do you think a pineal gland de-calcifying would cause? Enhanced spirituality? Enhanced creativity? Enhanced well-being? Or a mix of all these wonderful things?
edit on 10-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: PG

How does the apple de-tox diet work?
Well, apples are hardcore detoxifiers. When you eat them, it's best not to eat anything for a couple hours before and a couple hours after (read Edgar Cayce on Diet and Health by Anne Read, Caroll Ilsrup and Margaret Gammon. Best book on diet and health i've come accross. So simplified).

I'm not sure is apples de-calcify the pineal gland. However, the apple detox diet will make you way healthier and the healthier you are the better the body works (this should include the pineal gland).

How to stop drinking fluoride?
Invest in a reverse osmosis water filter. That may be too expense so for the time being buy distilled water.

That's cool man
If you wanna explore more, read The Psychedelic Experience, travel to Peru and try a high dose of San Pedro. Mescaline is such a relaxed trip, nothing to worry about. Trust me

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The past weeks' incidents are clear evidence that the light is permeating the collective consciousness as our world is seeing the power of people who are unified in purpose. In Earth's field of potential, the unstoppable momentum of this exhilarating energy is hastening the day when our world is free from every form of suppression, oppression and deprivation.
The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a powerful effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear. We often experience this as the body heating up in the form of “hot flashes.” Our lower emotions are low frequency energy stored in our cells from past experiences and traumas that we have encountered and never processed —so they become stored as cellular memories. Photon energy is a much higher frequency energy that pulls up the lower emotional frequency so it can calibrate to the higher frequency.... thus we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why. These spells will last for about twenty minutes and we are left wondering where these feelings came from out of the blue. The elements of our blueprint are interfaced in the cellular consciousness and when the blueprint is amplified through photon energies various elements of the blueprint leak into your consciousness and we begin to remember our soul’s purpose. We are pulled to make changes in our life but we don’t really realize why.

Great Stuff!!!!

And i want to express my gratitiude for you expressing your gratitude. After not being taken seriously all my life, it really means a lot to me when people say stuff like that. Thanks man

Aweosme find too

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I was introduced to the concept of the Mayan Tzolkin date on this thread. For the record of this thread I note that today's date, the day of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, is 'Tone 3/Action' which is described here as being 'basic movement and communication, which begins as a vibration.....'

Today's sun sign is 'offering' which it states is ' Also known as the sign of water.....'.

Hmmmm...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
*****NEW EVENT******

I bring you a new event that hasnt occurred in over 24 years!!!
NFL Lock out-Now in Effect

National Football League team owners locked out the league's players Saturday, shutting down professional football for the first time in 24 years and plunging the nation's most popular and prosperous sport into a time of uncertainty.

This is just another event that contributes to the way human consciousness is changing! Come on! Locking out the NFL???!!!!!!!! Whats going on!!!!!!!!
edit on 12-3-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I also decided to notate this upcoming event that is going to definitely affect consciousness on a global scale(Besides the weather affect as well)!

SuperMoon

I found this great article that has a lot of information on a full moon and its affect on us.

Can the Full Moon Affect Human Behavior?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Great Stuff!!!!

It makes me think about a video I've seen a couple of weeks ago:

The video itself doesn't have many sources but it is highly related to what you've just posted imo.

Wow what a great video Gab1159! Just watched it. Thanks for posting!

Someone actually told me that stuff about 4 months ago but i must admit i didn't give it any thought.

#ing awesome! We have the sceintific proof and the "spiritual" proof. Now it's just a matter of accepting.

"Acceptance is key" (The Psychedelic Experience)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I also decided to notate this upcoming event that is going to definitely affect consciousness on a global scale(Besides the weather affect as well)!

SuperMoon

I found this great article that has a lot of information on a full moon and its affect on us.

Can the Full Moon Affect Human Behavior?
I'll read these articles today.

Cool avatar btw Truther

How can i get an avatar?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hey Psam,

I loved your posts on the subject matter and know exactly what you are talking about. My handle actually might be misleading cause I have tried it only once yet it has changed me on so many different levels, exactly 10 years ago. Lack of availability is a real problem but I feel that this summer will be different.

On the thread subject; I would not be surprised that after 2012 our common way of thinking and seeing will be very similar to these mind expanding "things". When you've experienced it, you know in your heart that it is a truer way of seeing things, and feels almost "familiar".
edit on 14-3-2011 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join