It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interestingly, this whole concept of consiousness cycles seem to fit right in for me, although not coherently to this galactic and universal thingy more so on a personal level. Around 1999~ is when I more or less started to have hardship in my life and confined myself to my on reality. Kind of like a psychologic safe guard of some sort. Now the weird thing is that, during the recent week I broke through this safeguard and have at last come to terms with the reality and what I need to do. Although it was on the 3rd of february it started, It more or less took a week to recover, I more or less had a nervous breakdown that whole time, on 10-11th of february I finally phoned a company for the structural engineer job I want and try to move on with my life.

Ironically, I've also realized that I've been spending too much time reading on these forums. Taking much of what I read as credible and ponder what next. I've come to think that most of the conspiracies are rubbish and either people who reach for straws or people who fakes stuff or want to make money on it. But still, I guess I just cant neglect everything because of that. I believe in what the maya believe, in consiousness cycles, since they decided to heed their calender and follow it. A whole civilization who are so convinced in something that they devote their livestyle to it, that gotta be something.

This is probably just like some major coincidence, but it kinda fits in for me. Let's see what happens when this cycle ends :=)

Peace, all genuinely benelovent individuals.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I was just checking out the world news and I saw this.....

IRAN UNREST ESCALATES: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Protesters Clash With Police
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thousands Take To Streets As Protests Continue To Sweep Yemen. Demonstrators Demand Ouster Of President Ali Abdullah Saleh

Berlusconi (Prime minister of Italy) Refuses To Step Down, Dismisses Protesters

Palestinian Authority Cabinet Resigns In Wake Of Egypt Unrest

Change, revolution, rejection of establishment, crumbling of the old pyramidal power structures, rebellion against tptb, mass awakening etc..... this is starting to spread throughout the world.

edit on 15-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
argh theres 2 threads about the same thing I don't know which one to post in! guess its going to be both.

I haven't really noticed any MAJOR changes... you would think this final level would up the anti a bit more? start opening your consciousness in ways never before experienced? the only thing I've noticed since around the 10th/11th of February is my doctor put me onto new medication, and I've been having trouble sleeping and in turn been feeling a little sick. But thats really nothing out of the ordinary...

I think there probably won't be any MAJOR change until the actual date of 21st Dec 2012. I think its going to be an instantaneous thing rather than something gradual. I could be wrong, and I would like to be wrong but time will tell I suppose.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

I for one have certainly felt it....Immediately on the 11th in fact. For example, there is this one guy at work, he truly was annoying and honestly, on the 10th I was perfectly happy if I had never spoken to him again in my lifetime.
Then I come into work on the 11th, and suddenly I'm not so irritated with him. It's like it just doesn't bother me anymore.

The same goes for my youngest daughter. She has some group of girls always whispering and what not about her, just to get on her nerves...well, the evening of the 11th. I asked her if she felt "different today". She said that she actually had a normal conversation with one of the girls in class who is part of that group. It was so weird to her though, she said it was like she just didn't care if the girl annoyed her any longer. Nothing bothered her anymore.

Kinda like Don't Sweat the Small Stuff....There's Something Much Larger to Embrace.

~Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindpeace

Thanks Mindspace, this is something that has been really bothering me recently...spot on, thank you

it's funny because in many ways my wife is way more awake than me in terms of her service to others rather than to self, how caring and thoughtfull she is, how loving and selfless she can be... although she has no clue what sto even means, thinks im a bit weird lately and laughs at me meditating, not to mention how materialistic she is...god I do love her though!

I for one am looking forward to the next year or two, and of course beyond

edit on 15-2-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This video, shows us how we can chance the world by reversing priorities (not literary,thought focus)

But then, after finishing watching it, you go like(link). (Even if we don't want to, we choose it collectively.)

I dont care, cause the world still is like it is

You should care, like him. But 90%about the comments people make about David is he is a dis info agent

You and i are a baby.Adopt this tour as a form of truth. We must get our priorities straight

Look here at our insignificance

My head says, "Who cares?" But then my heart whispers, "You do, stupid.."

Everything will be alight, if we want it ore not. Choose Love, choose Unity, choose freedom. Accept the waves of consciousness.

1 thats all

edit on 15-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
I was just checking out the world news and I saw this.....

IRAN UNREST ESCALATES: Hundreds Of Thousands Of Protesters Clash With Police

Thousands Take To Streets As Protests Continue To Sweep Yemen. Demonstrators Demand Ouster Of President Ali Abdullah Saleh

Berlusconi (Prime minister of Italy) Refuses To Step Down, Dismisses Protesters

Palestinian Authority Cabinet Resigns In Wake Of Egypt Unrest

Change, revolution, rejection of establishment, crumbling of the old pyramidal power structures, rebellion against tptb, mass awakening etc..... this is starting to spread throughout the world.

edit on 15-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

GREAT STUFF polarwarrior!!!

It seems that people are FINALLY starting to wake up and it took Egypts revolution to do so, but what im starting to wonder is if it is possible that people will start a revolution in the US and what would occur to those who revolt?

IMO, seems like they would treat us like rats and throw us into the "FEMA camps" that are popping up around the US! Not how it occurred in Egypt where they allowed them to protest.

But then again, the American peoples sometimes take the protesting too far and start looting things and such, so it probably wouldn't work out too well!!

I guess well wait and see! Maybe Oct 28, 2010 could be when the revolt begins country-wide in the US? (Just thought people, not predicting, prophescizing or anything to that extent! hence the "maybe"
)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

You're more than welcome doubledutch, although the pleasure is mine. And, speaking of pleasure...

On January 1st 2011, I was involved in a single-vehicle accident which resulted in my neck being broken (c3 and c7 vertebrae). I now have the 24/7 "traveling companion" of metal scaffolding known as a Halo Brace - which adds immeasurably to my enjoyment of life and will continue to do so for the next month and a half. lol

Since I wasn't screaming in agony, the good doctors hadn't administered any medications at that time since they were not aware of any specific allergies I might have been harboring. Interestingly, as I lay in the shock/trauma unit of the University of Maryland, my thoughts seemed to be focused on anything but my apparent dilemma.

The idea occurred to me that no matter the adventures we are collectively sharing at the moment, the focus for both interest and importance always seems to return to the Individual...insofar as to how these adventures appear to manifest and what these explorations ultimately affect. In other words, although we are, without question, intimately connected to each other (and to everything else for that matter), our own Individuality as a portion of wholeness is perpetually shaped and shifted into an absolute uniqueness which is our identity as Individuals.

And all this brought me to a question I'd like to pose to you, doubledutch, and to anyone else who may feel attracted to it:

"Could the events hinted at by the subject matter of this thread be occurrences which are not necessarily worldwide in scope, but remain quite significant (spiritually-energizing) on an Individual level of awareness?"*

*case in point - my own [neck] adventure and the resultant questions I posed to myself which have now become fodder for others to consider.

doubledutch, thanks for the reply to my earlier thoughts. Your own sharing is appreciated...perhaps more than you may know.

Best of thoughts to you and your wife, my friend.

Mindpeace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.theweatherspace.com...

I believe this may be the beginning of greater solar activity, of course everyone knows that we are in a solar maximum which occurs every 11 years. This latest X-Flare from sunspot 1158, anyway in the next day and half to two days we will be seeing some CME activity related to this X-Flare. The general area is stated on the above website to be New Mexico area for the X-Flare and the general area. Let us see where this CME decides to bounce.

Light, vibration and magnetism play an important part in the transfer/exchange of energy, and basically our survival, i.e. exchange and movement of ions within our own cells and DNA as well as plants and animals. The sun our source is responsible for all. Our great sun will be the major cleanser of our planet. Light and Love to you all.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindpeace

And all this brought me to a question I'd like to pose to you, doubledutch, and to anyone else who may feel attracted to it:

"Could the events hinted at by the subject matter of this thread be occurrences which are not necessarily worldwide in scope, but remain quite significant (spiritually-energizing) on an Individual level of awareness?"*

*case in point - my own [neck] adventure and the resultant questions I posed to myself which have now become fodder for others to consider.

Mindpeace,

In order to answer your question:

The Consciouness cycles affect both ones individual self and the World. Due to the fact that each cycle affects more and more people around the world, it is inevitable that things would occur on a global scale. Ones individual self will grow/energize spiritually as time continues, as you can read different posts about users who are already feeling the change with in them selves.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindpeace

doubledutch, thanks for the reply to my earlier thoughts. Your own sharing is appreciated...perhaps more than you may know.

Best of thoughts to you and your wife, my friend.

Mindpeace

Mindpeace im sorry to hear about your neck - sounds nasty, although it also sounds like your dealing with it.

to answer your question, it has been a significant time for me - both now and leading up to now, so yes for me on a personal level definitely - although you only have to look around to also see that things do seem to be happening on a bigger scale, which in tern seems to confirm where I am - but on a personal level things seem to be moving forward at quite a pace now - in fact this whole thing is almost completely personal for me - I have almost no one here I talk to about this, ats being my only outlet or space for discussion, it all feels very personal - I love threads like this and posts like yours, makes you realise your not alone.

on a physical level the more I meditate and focus the less stress I feel, the less annoyance i feel, the less worried about the future I am and the more caring, emotional and empathetic I become. Very interesting experience for someone as selfish and sts as I, and seems to tally with your horrible accident experience, Oh and I dont seem to get ill anymore, not in the last 6 months anyway and my entire family has been a number of times, which is unusual for me

get well soon Mindpeace

all the best - dd

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Truther101, sometimes it seems as though a good question posed results in a GREAT answer to that question given in return. Your explanation was crystal clear, and I sincerely thank you for it.

You know, although I'm quite comfortable with my [waking] conscious grasp of how reality (no matter the "flavor" of reality selected) and overall existence become manifest through the orchestrations of Consciousness, often I find myself more than a bit befuddled when attempting to fathom how apparent interaction between Individual and Collective Consciousness occurs.

So, in the proverbial nutshell...we are either on the cusp of a tipping point or have quite literally passed that tipping point, with respect to determining the very "momentum" of how this current physical scenario will ultimately play out. The tipping point term is, of course, in direct reference to my understanding of your explanation.

Thanks again my friend. Your taking the time to provide a bit of "manna" for a hungry fellow traveler is, once again, greatly appreciated.

My very best to you and your family.

Mindpeace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Doubledutch, my sincerest thanks for the well-wishes.

I'm a sixty-year-old man with a broken neck...it gets no better than this! lol

Seriously, I view this current event (and, of course, all that this event entails) as merely being a small portion of an overall grand adventure - that adventure being the entirety of my fun-filled life. My "overview" hasn't always been as rosy as it appears today, but I have found that this type of perspective is "preferred" by me to some of the alternatives available for selection.

Yes, I'm absolutely certain that "all is well" with respect to your (and, for that matter, my own) loved ones and the experiences we all will encounter...both Individually and Collectively. I have concluded that despite the countless variations of hell we create for ourselves during this [physical] adventure, that Hamlet was right when he said "...there is a destiny which shapes our ends". This "destiny", by the way, is [I believe] written by our own hand. I am also convinced that after all is said and done, there is nothing ever truly wasted, or forever lost within the sands of some eternal hourglass; that EVERYTHING serves its "appropriate" purpose.

Having said that, I believe it's time for more of those "meds"...lol.

All kidding aside, my friend, it not only sounds but actually "feels" as though you and your wife are in good hands...and each others' arms. A good combo for facing whatever adventures this way may come.

Thanks again Doubledutch.

Mindpeace.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, and it could very well be subjective, but since last Friday (the 11th), my mind and my world has been on overdrive. I could have an intention to do something and an hour later be doing the exact opposite. I've found other people around me to be somewhat erratic in mood also, but this could just be my interpretation.

I've also found my routine has drastically changed. I'm changing things up constantly because the old routine just doesn't feel right anymore.

But a big part i feel about this is the new energies. It really is starting to feel like change, especially since around noon EST Friday when the news came of Mubarak stepping down. There's a general mystical feel in the air i can't quite identify, but it feels right and something tells me this is the start of what i've been waiting for

IMO, I'd say we passed the tipping point in November. Since then, the momentum has really shifted to the people of the world rather than a few select leaders. Atleast, that's how i feel.
edit on 15-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I don't know about you guys, and it could very well be subjective, but since last Friday (the 11th), my mind and my world has been on overdrive. I could have an intention to do something and an hour later be doing the exact opposite. I've found other people around me to be somewhat erratic in mood also, but this could just be my interpretation.

I've also found my routine has drastically changed. I'm changing things up constantly because the old routine just doesn't feel right anymore.

But a big part i feel about this is the new energies. It really is starting to feel like change, especially since around noon EST Friday when the news came of Mubarak stepping down. There's a general mystical feel in the air i can't quite identify, but it feels right and something tells me this is the start of what i've been waiting for

IMO, I'd say we passed the tipping point in November. Since then, the momentum has really shifted to the people of the world rather than a few select leaders. Atleast, that's how i feel.
edit on 15-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

I have to agree with you wholeheartedly! I can't tell you how many years I have been waiting for something or anything! OK I will tell you, it has been about 23 yrs that I have been searching and searching and finally it is about to be realized. YAHOO!!! This is going to be what we've all wished for and dreamed of for all of us. We can be part of something huge here, actually we WILL be part of it, like it or not! This is the progression of our souls into something beyond ourselves, how awesome! Blessings to all and peace within. Love love to all!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
****UPDATE ON REVOLUTION IN LIBYA*****

BBC- Libya: Violent protests rock city of Benghazi

The demonstrators have forced the presidents of Tunisia and Egypt from power. However, correspondents say it is unlikely that Libya's leader Muammar Gaddafi - who has ruled the country since a coup in 1969 - will lose power any time soon. There is no independent confirmation of the overnight protests in Benghazi, but eyewitnesses say that at one stage some 2,000 people were involved.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
*****NEW EVENT****

Japan Halts Whale Hunting

Japan has suspended its annual Antarctic whale hunt following protests from a campaign group. Activists from the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, a US-based environmental group, have been chasing the Japanese fleet's mother ship. An official at the country's fisheries agency said whaling had been halted "for now" because of safety concerns.

Hmmmm....is Japan becoming CONSCIOUS on the harm they are doing to Whales???

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Wow there's protests going on all over the place huh........ Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Bahrain, Iran, Italy, Iraq, Jordan, Algeria.....

It certainly seems an energy of uprising and revolution is in the air in the middle east.

This Algerian protest article I was reading mentions a "ripple effect" www.dawn.com... nice choice of words I thought.

Also some interesting results coming in from GCP

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
***NEW EVENT***

I wanted to add this to big events due to the fact that its been about 5-6 years since one of these last occurred.

Sun Unleashes X-Class Solar Flare

Nasa's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) spacecraft recorded an intense flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation emanating from a sunspot. The British Geological Survey (BGS) has issued a geomagnetic storm warning, and says observers might be able to see aurorae from the northern UK. The monster flare was recorded at 0156 GMT on 15 February and directed at the Earth. Preliminary data from the Stereo-B and Soho spacecraft suggest that the explosion produced a fast but not particularly bright coronal mass ejection (CME) - a burst of charged particles released into space.

Theres also a thread open on it:
Solar Flare X-Class 2.2

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join