It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by kroms33
I want to stay on topic here, it is a very interesting thread. My problem is this, much of an awakening wouldn't be reported in news outlets... it would sound too tabloid.

That's a good point. The influx of new energies surrounding cycles transitions would mainly effect people from within, for most people an awakening is something private that they don't go screaming from rooftops.

But, energy changes causing mass awakening will change collective behavior and percolate into physical world changes/events.

If you attempted to gauge how it was going by lets say 3rd eye perception of the matrix fields, then if you were awakening while observing then your own increasing perception as your pineal gains more functioning may skew your ability to make comparisons with the past. So the only way to really know would be to be stagnant in your own growth and perception so as to not skew the observation by changes occurring in your own microcosm.

So we can use physical events instead, often reported in news media(although be careful of msm doesn't try to skew perception either) to gauge how the transition is effecting the husk that is the physical world then gauge how influx is effecting the interrelated energy streams, all is interconnected so all will show change but for some its easier to see than others. Also some people cant use extra sensory types of perception and they shouldn't be left in the dark.

Also, trying to estimate how things are going by how many people claim to awakening on a truth seekers website or how a few peoples individual experiences on such a site are going can be very inaccurate. There are almost 7 billion of us here.

There are other projects out there such a princeton's GCP attempting to measure such changes. I'm not in any way at all saying "don't try to watch it all in meditation", as that is a very good way too see things changing, but understand that its also the hardest to get accuracy for an unenlightened being, esspecially when they are awakening.

edit on 13-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

You literally took this post out of my head!!! (not the exact post but something to that extent!)

What i wanted to add is that in this table, events were noted on the right that have occurred in the past to assist with the approving of this theory. I.E.:

3115 BC-National Consciousness-Egypt founded by Menes

1755 AD-Planetary Consciousness-Industrial revolution begins in Europe; 1992-WWW.COM began(the cusp of planetary consciousness)

ETC...

If you check out the videos in the thread that i referenced in the OP you'll find A LOT of info on this theory.

One last thing i wanted to add is that it has been seen that every 5th DAY of each Consciousness cycle produces its "masterpiece" meaning the greatest event that contributes to the development of that Consciousness cycle.

In the current cycle we are in the 5th DAY(20 days long) will begin on May 20-21, 2011. So May will be a VERY interesting month indeed

Side Note: For curiosities sake, check out how the Timewave graph is during these 260 days, including the freedom of Egypt and the dates around May.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
You're basing this thread on Calleman's (and possibly Lungold's) interpretation of the Mayan Calendar... what you are saying is that this is the final stage that takes us to the end of the 5th Sun. There is much debate on whether this date is correct or not (October 28th, 2011), even though Calleman makes a good argument, the Mayans themselves still stand by the 12/23/2012 date.

If you go by the 2012 date, we have not finished the cycle of Ethics yet, which is still playing itself out as we speak, as observed by the Egyptian and Tunisian ousting of corruption - ie a change in consciousness that is ridding unethical behavior. This will continue according to the 2012 date. The Ethics cycle would end 260 days before December 23, 2012 which would take us to around April 7th, 2012. That could be the actual date we move into the new Galactic cycle of consciousness.

What you have to consider is that when we began the Gregorian calendar, the Pope at the time had just come into possession of the Mayan codices and calendars, and found that they were far more accurate than the Jovian calendars. This is why the 2012 date is the one that has become more popular is because it precisely aligns with the expected moment that the Mayan calendar arrives at the end of the 5th Sun cycle, which is supposed to also be on the winter equinox. There is also an expected alignment with the galactic center in the viewable horizon, which does not occur on 10/28/2011 and therefore, does not have any significance to the Mayans, whom worshiped the center of the galaxy.

This is why I would not put too much stock into Calleman's date... even he says "if I'm right" in his texts, over and over again. I don't see how his date has any significance in the same way as I just mentioned compared to 2012. I also don't believe we have finished the Ethics cycle, and that we are still firmly planted in it watching it unfold.

While I don't disagree with the idea of this thread, I think that you may be over reaching a bit by saying the new cycle starts now because there is still no certainty on the 10/28/2011 date that Calleman predicts.

I'm sticking with 12/23/2012 and will watch to see what happens after April 2012, which is when things are supposed to change in a major way.

S&F for the effort.

~Namaste
If the Pope had anything to do with it... we probably have the wrong date no matter what.

but I didn't know about the tzolkins... Monkey/Stability I don't resonate with Monkey....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

You seem to put alot of work in proving this theory. Like this post you made in another thread:

Originally posted by Truther101
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Following the first underworld, we have th second which begins 820 million years ago. Calleman correlates this to the emergence of complex life. First off, one would think the emergence of life in general would be more important, but let's ignore that for now. The date Calleman gives does not match up with the emergence of complex life. The Cambrian explosion did not occur until 530 million years ago.

820 Mya is the END OF DAY 7 & 1st CYCLE, BEGGINNING OF DAY 1, 2nd CYCLE. He states that the first live cell evolved DURING Day 7 of 1st cycle(ends at 820 Mya). According to modern science, 1.0-2.1 billion years ago is when Prokaryote evolved to Eukaryote.
Eukaryote

5 billion years ago during Day 5 of the 1st Cycle Life emerged from the oceans to the shores. but during Day 6(about 4.2 Billion years ago), disasters wiped out 97 percent of life.

Timeline

The next Underworld comes at 41 million years ago, with the emergence of "monkeys". Presently the oldest monkey we have found comes from 35 million years ago, and we have apes going back to the early Tertiary period.

During the last Million years of the last day of the 2nd(Mammalian) cycle is when the first monkeys began to appear going into the 3rd (Familial) Cycle.
Primates

However, one would think that the emergence of mammals in general or the death of non-avian dinosaurs would be more important, but once again these don't fit in with Calleman's theory.

Correction. The 2nd Cycle is called the "MAMMALIAN CYCLE" in which During Day 5 is when the first MAMMALS emerge. 220-215 Mya(Mesozoic Era). (PLEASE NOTE: Calleman states that every 5th day of each cycle is the day when one of the most greatest enlightenments occur) Also in which during Day 7 of the 2nd Cycle is when the death of the Non-avian Dinosaurs occured.

Let's move on to the next at 2,050,000 years ago. This is correlated to humans. That's all Calleman gives us is the vague term humans. Even with a very general term, Calleman is still wrong. The oldest hominid is 7 million years old, Australopithecus is 3-4 millions years old, the genus Homo is 2.5 million years old,

The hominids and Australopithecus are still classified as primates/monkeys/Apes etc. arose during the last day of the Familial Consciouness cycle.
Australopithecus

Calleman refers "humans" to "Homo-sapiens" in which emerged during the first day of the 4th(Tribal) cycle. 2 Mya.

Homo-Genus

and speech emerges in 100500 B.C.

The origins of speech still to this day is under debate.
Origin of Language

You also skipped one of the most important cycles, the 5th Cultural Consciousness cycle. in which agriculture and reasoning developed and Hunter-gatherers emerged
Hunter-Gatherer
4th Millennium BC

The next, June 16th, 3115 BC is supposed to mark the beginning of writing. There is no clear cut date that separates proto-writing (which had existed for a long time before writing) and writing. It was a gradual process and one cannot point to a specific date where they were clearly different.

Correction. The 6th Cycle(National, 3115BC) is supposed to mark the beginning of the when the first nation arrises, AKA ANCIENT EGYPT founded by King Menes
Ancient Egypt

Ironically, during the first years of the 5th Day(I WILL REPEAT: Calleman states that every 5th day of each cycle is the day when one of the most greatest enlightenments occur) Is when the fall of Rome occurs.

Following this Calleman places the start of industrialism in 1755. He gives absolutely no reason as for why this is so. He doesn't point out any specific innovations or anything, he just simply states it is so.

Correction. He states that the industrial revolution begins in Europe. In which you can find in the link below all the innovations that occured in Europe at the time.
Industrial Revolution-Britain

Finally we come to the 8th Underworld starting on January 5, 1999. This is supposed to mark the start of the IT Revolution, however anyone who was alive before this date knows that the IT Revolution started before 1999. If it hadn't the Y2K bug wouldn't have been such a big deal.

Y2KCorrection. He does not state that the IT revolution occurs in 1999. He SPECIFICALLY states that during the first years of Day 7 of the 7th Cycle is when www.com emerges AKA the IT Revolution.

In which the begginning of the 8th Cycle (Ethics) 1999, is when the Y2K frenzy occured. And Y2K was BIG. There were actual companies that were made to specifically back up all their data on paper.

So, there you have it. Not once is Calleman able to connect the start of his Underworlds to actual events. He has to rely on vagaries and random events to get his theory to fit. When you're dealing with history any date you choose is bound to be close to some date of importance. Yet, when one looks at Calleman's theory in depth one must ask why these dates don't correspond to the most important events that lead to human evolution and why many of his claims are so vague.

So there YOU have it, obviously your so in depth in debunking his theory as false, when in reality you skip all thats important and try to point out every inch of imperfection in his theory when i just proved that his dates do correspond to very important events.

And let me add that most events that have occurred before the discovery of Ancient Egypt are still under debate. From the origins of writing, to the destruction of non avian dinosaurs.

. With the research i have performed, Calleman's dates prove to be on point. Seriously, all i am trying to do with this thread is put to light and open up peoples minds to different ideas, possibilities, and knowledge due to the hard times that are to come,

Too bad I can't take you seriously when you in the same thread state that the Baba Vanga prophecy should in some way prove your point:

reply to post by TheIrvy

Its kind of ironic how the last day starts in November and the prophet Baba Vanga predicted WW3 to begin in November!! Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

That prophecy was obviously wrong.
What I think will happen here is that you try to link every event that occurs worldwide to support your theory (which is basically Calleman's theory anyway).

And to round this up I will quote yet another poster from your previous thread that said it pretty well:

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
It's always he said she said. Nobody, in my opinion, can be taken as being more credible than anyone else. Unless there is solid evidence or proof, nothing can really be verified as truth. So I guess we'll just have to wait until that date. Thank you for letting us know that something might happen, if it doesn't I won't be surprised. If it does, I still won't be surprised.

So, please go ahead and present all "proof" you have here. Very little of it is hard fact and thus we can only wait and see how it turns out to end up.
Cheers for letting us all know what you think but I can't say I will follow this thread to the end.
I'll just wait and see...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Tone:11-Resolution, Sun sign: Star(lamat)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
STILL SEEMS VERY LUCKY DIP TO ME AND THERE SEEMS TO BE VERY LITTLE INFORMATION I CAN FIND ON MY RESULTS..
STILL I WILL FOLLOW THIS AND SEE WHAT COMES OF IT ALL

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Good thread - i'll stay tuned...

(Flow / Night)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Very cool stuff, I enjoyed reading through this.
Here's what I came up with for my results:

Galatic tone 12
Twelve / Understanding
Twelve is a gift
of great capability of restrospection.
It is this ability that allows Twelve
to connect disassociated parts
into a (new) functioning whole.
The energy of Twelve is that
which presents a new piece
of understood information or
accumulated experience
to be applied.

MAYAN SUN SIGNS
Road (E'e * Eb)

The bearer of time,
and the conductor of destiny.
These persons open the road
and guide to the future groups,
communities and inidivuals alike.
Likable, obedient,
dedicated hard workers and organizers,
Road persons are fortune in business and travel.
Many become care takers of the
poor, sick, or old people,
where they make personal sacrifices.
Somtimes referred to as the sign of Grass,
which is the most bountiful of all life forms
but is also, the most humble.
Road persons are affectionate and emphatic,
they are easily hurt but slow to anger.
This holding in of negative emotions and
unexpressed resentment can lead to illness,
a poisoned opinion of others and a false
bravado for this sun sign.

** some of this seems pretty accurate, but parts of it don't.. so I checked the day before as well - I have no clue what time of day I was born without asking my parents.

Galactic Tone 11
Eleven / Resolution

Eleven assists every new creation
to find its place in the universe.
In the process of "fitting in",
some modifications must occur.
Eleven is the energy of dynamic
actions facilitating change,
simplification and improvement.

Mayan Sun Sign
Monkey (B'aatz' * Chuen)

Monkey, is known to the Maya
as the Weaver or Weaver of Time.
Monkey takes ideas as threads of vines and
weaves them into the fabric of our reality.
New patterns or invetions are
also woven into our lives by Monkey.
Amiable, intelligent, generous and
a jack of all trades, Monkey's innocent
curiousity leads to artistic expression and
constructive solutions.
Many Monkeys become highly respected
merchants or speakers.
They love performing practical jokes
and crave attention,
so much that they may over-act or
play the fool to get the spotlight.
Monkeys have a short attention span
and find it difficult to stay with anything
long enough to master it.

Lately it seems a lot more like I'm a Monkey than a Road, but I guess I'll have to try and see what time of the day I was born.. lol

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I feel like its going to be like one of those songs that goes through a cycle and you do the specific dance to it but then it starts over and keeps getting faster so its like oh god here we go again but you just keep doing it because its fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon

Too bad I can't take you seriously when you in the same thread state that the Baba Vanga prophecy should in some way prove your point:

reply to post by TheIrvy

Its kind of ironic how the last day starts in November and the prophet Baba Vanga predicted WW3 to begin in November!! Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

Its obvious that you do not support this theory, but that does not give you the right to misconstrue my words to support your opinion. I CLEARLY stated: "Its KIND OF IRONIC how the last day starts in November and the prophet Baba Vanga predicted WW3 to begin in November!!"

In NO WAY what so ever did i imply that "the Baba Vanga prophecy should in some way prove my point"

I was replying to this post:

Originally posted by TheIrvy
Closer than that, this past year we've been living through the 6th night, but that's coming to an end at the start of November, when the 7th day will begin, a day of rest before the start of the 9th stage. Interestingly, this coincides with a dip in both the timewave curve and the webbot's graph.

In which it was obvious that i was just adding additional alternative resources that IRONICALLY/ INTERESTINGLY(as stated by the poster that i was responding to) coincide with the dates that occur during the consciousness cycles.

That prophecy was obviously wrong.

Check out the date of my post 7-10-2010, hard to really prove at that time if that prophecy was wrong or right ah? (even though in no way i stated that i even believed in the Baba Vanga prophecies)

What I think will happen here is that you try to link every event that occurs worldwide to support your theory (which is basically Calleman's theory anyway).

And to round this up I will quote yet another poster from your previous thread that said it pretty well:

Originally posted by ZiggyMojo
It's always he said she said. Nobody, in my opinion, can be taken as being more credible than anyone else. Unless there is solid evidence or proof, nothing can really be verified as truth. So I guess we'll just have to wait until that date. Thank you for letting us know that something might happen, if it doesn't I won't be surprised. If it does, I still won't be surprised.

So, please go ahead and present all "proof" you have here. Very little of it is hard fact and thus we can only wait and see how it turns out to end up.
Cheers for letting us all know what you think but I can't say I will follow this thread to the end.
I'll just wait and see...

And to round THIS up i will quote yet myself in the OP:

The purpose of this thread is to track events that occur on, around and during the next 260 days that lead up to October 28, 2011, in which we complete the Universal Consciousness cycle, in which would assist with and will definitely lead up to the "approving" or "disapproving" of this theory.

So much for me wanting to "support my theory" when i clearly stated that the purpose of this thread is to approve or disapprove THIS theory, in which I also NEVER stated that it was MY theory.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A couple of things to add:

**THESE ARE NOT PREDICTIONS OR PROPHECIES**

For those of you following my advice of using the tzolkin to determine anomalies in dates, I have noticed something coming up that seems strange. 02/16/2011 is 6 (Flow) Cimi (Transformer) which is a pretty strong combination for change. And the day after, 02/17/2011 is 7 (Reflective) Manik (Deer) which would be a combination for deep insight, perhaps after a day of a big change? 02/18/2011 is 8 (Justice) Lamat (Star) which to me can be both good and bad, stars to Mayans can be night shine or they can also collapse into a dark star, this would be depending on the (Justice). The next day, 02/19/2011 is 9 (Patience) Muluc (Offering) which is a strong combination for understand a very large picture of things and being greatful. The day after that 02/20/2011 is 10 (Manifestation) Oc (Dog) which is a very strong combination for something defending against a present danger. Finally, 02/21/2011 is 11 (Resolution) Chuen (Monkey) which is a combination for Change, accepting new beginning, weaving of time.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
here's me

Tone: 11 - Resolution, Sun Sign: FLINT (ETZNAB)
(6th Night of Planetary cycle)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ummmm thats freaky.

My birth date is feb 19th /84

my tone: 13 Ascension / transformer (Cimi)

Apparently all I have to do is work out how to contact my spiritual ancestors and they'll get my psychic powers activated. Fingers crossed for telekinesis :p

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What about the 13 heavens? Does anyone know anything about these Gods and Goddesses, there are 13 and each oversees one of the 13 cycles (7days and 6 nights). So do these directly influence daily events with that day?

More descriptively the Mayan Long Count calendar consists of 13 Baktuns, and each Baktun has corresponded to a Heaven. Maybe these Gods and Goddesses will play an important part influencing our events.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a83c71f9a1a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MediaMonkey

where do you find that information from? the ancestor thing?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TM62
What about the 13 heavens? Does anyone know anything about these Gods and Goddesses, there are 13 and each oversees one of the 13 cycles (7days and 6 nights). So do these directly influence daily events with that day?

More descriptively the Mayan Long Count calendar consists of 13 Baktuns, and each Baktun has corresponded to a Heaven. Maybe these Gods and Goddesses will play an important part influencing our events.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a83c71f9a1a.gif[/atsimg]

Great find TM62!!

I went crazy looking for this site that has amazing info on the Mayans and their cosmology.

Heres the link from the site that talks about the 13 levels of their heaven AKA "Caan".

Mundo Maya-The Sky

Heres a little excerpt:

Caan is divided into thirteen levels, represented graphically by a pyramid with six steps located in the east, six in the west and a seventh step acting as a pinnacle in the center of the cosmos. The thirteen levels are governed by Oxlahuntiku gods, also considered as a single god. Not all their full names and glyphs known. What has been possible to decipher is that these celestial gods interrelate closely with the inhabitants of the earth as with the gods of the underworld.

Be sure to click the links on the bottom and dig around the site a little to learn some interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think this graph helps to show how it starts with the sowing and germination and by the end we see the flowering and fruition.

So change is being seeded right now, but we wont reap what we have sown until later in the year.

The graph compares this shorter cycle we are in now on the far right with a previous much longer one shown in the middle column so you can see how the seed than was the theory later turned into a full blown fruition of electrical technology in everyone's homes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/986570b9354f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

A star for you.....every comprehensive graph ..... hopefully at toward the end of this year we will have something new...very new.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Well there's much more that could have been included, if people want cruise Wikipedia they would see many other events for the table but it would be too big for convenience.

I personally like that "flower power" of the hippy era correlated with the day of "flowering"

Comparing the longer and shorter cycles reminds be much of resonate shifts in timewave zero, the guys over here www.abovetopsecret.com... have done much work correlating events in a sorta similar fashion. It gives on a feel for the nature of the illusion that is time.

In this theory if you drew a straight line from outside to the middle of the spiral, then where it crosses the timeline on different loops would be where the resonations are.

edit on 14-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I will definitely check that site out! I will get back to this later, all info helps thanks Tina

Just wanted to add that polarwarrior's post is awesome!!

edit on 14-2-2011 by TM62 because: Adding more thanks to all!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

S&F Truther101! For me, one of the best threads in quite awhile...and I truly hope there are those who glean not simply information but unabashed enjoyment from exploring this adventure.

BTW, I just wanted to make brief mention to those wonderful Souls whose husbands/wives or all others whom they hold dear don't seem to share their interest in "spiritual" matters. Please do not fret a single iota about them.

I have concluded, after sixty years of participating in this kind of "reality", that however a given Individual becomes manifest to another...that Individual is much more than they appear to be. In other words, when you interact with another Individual, you are experiencing only a portion of that Individual's more "complete identity". As a matter of fact, I believe that we ALWAYS experience "portions of wholeness" when exploring this kind of reality.

Thusly, although that given Individual may not appear on the surface to be particularly interested, there are undoubtedly several [unseen and physically unmanifested] facets to their collective personality that are, indeed, intimately acquainted with this information.

So don't worry...your loved ones are not necessarily as unenlightened as they may appear to be, and I truly don't think that anyone is going to be, somehow, left behind.

And just a mention in passing: My Galactic Tone is 4 My Mayan Sun Sign is Crocodile (Imox * Imix)

Thanks again Truther101. Your generosity in providing the imaginative kernel for others to build upon is greatly appreciated.

Mindpeace

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join