It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the 9th and Final Level of Consciousness AKA Universal Consciousness Cycle-Megathread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101
***NEW EVENT***

I wanted to add this to big events due to the fact that its been about 5-6 years since one of these last occurred.

Sun Unleashes X-Class Solar Flare

Nasa's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) spacecraft recorded an intense flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation emanating from a sunspot. The British Geological Survey (BGS) has issued a geomagnetic storm warning, and says observers might be able to see aurorae from the northern UK. The monster flare was recorded at 0156 GMT on 15 February and directed at the Earth. Preliminary data from the Stereo-B and Soho spacecraft suggest that the explosion produced a fast but not particularly bright coronal mass ejection (CME) - a burst of charged particles released into space.

Theres also a thread open on it:
Solar Flare X-Class 2.2

Chuen did you see my analysis of the calender from starting today? This is an interesting update to the already interesting updates you have added. The Japanese stopped hunting whales is the weird one for me, because it's something I thought they would never give up, I thought it was there 1 thing to be stubborn on. But even they're now becoming conscious

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
****NEW EVENT****

Lance Armstrong confirms retirement from cycling

Seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong has confirmed he has retired from competitive cycling for good. The American, 39, retired from cycling in 2005 but returned for the 2009 Tour, where he finished in third place behind winner Alberto Contador. "I can't say I have any regrets. It's been an excellent ride," he said.

Thought this was important to add to the list since it shows ones change on the individual level. Seems Lance came to the final decision to FINALLY retire!(Seems like he became CONSCIOUS that he needed to retire finally!
)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

If you can post the link to it, too much pages to look through to find it again
, but in reference to Japan i feel the same way i really thought they would NEVER quit especially SO SOON in the year?!!! but i guess we are all becoming very surprised with NEW things like this occurring.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Nations and peoples are invoking an evolution maybe on a global scale. The David Icke video a few posts back was almost a little creepy, he is all about a revolution. Then I read the other day about Obama congratulating the youth of Eqypt for their bravery and willingness to stand up to their government. Is this something a President would promote or should promote? But as we know all things must happen for us to progress. Blessings all.

Below is a snip from a blogger:

charliedavis.blogspot.com... lesDavis+%28false+dichotomy+by+charles+davis%29

If you're not embarrassed... ... then you're not paying attention. From Barack Obama's speech today on the revolution in Egypt: I'm also confident that the same ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit that the young people of Egypt have shown in recent days can be harnessed to create new opportunity, jobs and businesses that allow the extraordinary potential of this generation to take flight.

One more thing to add, did anyone see the performance of Muse at the Grammy's called "Uprising?" Crazy stuff I will attach a video if I can. I also went on youtube after and found their video "Invincible" talk about a deep message and showing basically what our world is currently feeling. Definitely the overtone of our current situation. There symbolism in the videos are quite amazing. Enjoy Love to all.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-2-2011 by TM62 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2011 by TM62 because: Edit of external test

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello consciousness thread!

Originally posted by TM62
I believe this may be the beginning of greater solar activity, of course everyone knows that we are in a solar maximum which occurs every 11 years. This latest X-Flare from sunspot 1158, anyway in the next day and half to two days we will be seeing some CME activity related to this X-Flare. The general area is stated on the above website to be New Mexico area for the X-Flare and the general area. Let us see where this CME decides to bounce.

China gets the honors:

Huge solar flare said to jam China communications

WASHINGTON (AFP) – The strongest solar flare in four years disrupted radio communications in southern China, according to the China Meteorological Administration.

The solar flare, a huge explosion on the sun's surface caused by magnetic activity, affected transmissions in southern China on Tuesday, Xinhua news agency reported, quoting the CMA.

The US space administration NASA confirmed that Monday's solar flare was the largest in four years, and the event sparked predictions of heightened activity on the northern hemisphere of the sun.

"X-class flares are the most powerful of all solar events that can trigger radio blackouts and long-lasting radiation storms," disrupting telecommunications and electric grids, NASA said.

Solar flares are classified as A, B, C, M or X, with each class having a peak 10 times greater than the preceding one.

NASA also said the flare caused "sudden ionospheric disturbances" in the atmosphere above China and the CMA warned there was a high probability that large solar flares would appear over the next three days.

news.yahoo.com...

Originally posted by TM62
Light, vibration and magnetism play an important part in the transfer/exchange of energy, and basically our survival, i.e. exchange and movement of ions within our own cells and DNA as well as plants and animals. The sun our source is responsible for all. Our great sun will be the major cleanser of our planet. Light and Love to you all.

So true. Something about today feels significant, like the planetary changes have finally begun.

edit on 2/17/2011 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think the biggest news recently has been all the mass animal deaths. Theres been birds, fish, cows, horses... although these all happened prior to Feb 11th. Theres also all the strange and wild weather that everyones been having. There was also the news about "sun rose 2 days early in Greenland", the 'new' zodiac, news about "sun mutating matter - change in decay rate of radioactive matter" and probably some other very strange events I haven't listed.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

For those of you following my advice of using the tzolkin to determine anomalies in dates, I have noticed something coming up that seems strange. 02/16/2011 is 6 (Flow) Cimi (Transformer) which is a pretty strong combination for change. And the day after, 02/17/2011 is 7 (Reflective) Manik (Deer) which would be a combination for deep insight, perhaps after a day of a big change? 02/18/2011 is 8 (Justice) Lamat (Star) which to me can be both good and bad, stars to Mayans can be night shine or they can also collapse into a dark star, this would be depending on the (Justice). The next day, 02/19/2011 is 9 (Patience) Muluc (Offering) which is a strong combination for understand a very large picture of things and being greatful. The day after that 02/20/2011 is 10 (Manifestation) Oc (Dog) which is a very strong combination for something defending against a present danger. Finally, 02/21/2011 is 11 (Resolution) Chuen (Monkey) which is a combination for Change, accepting new beginning, weaving of time.

My notes are playing very strangely with the solar flares..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

For those of you following my advice of using the tzolkin to determine anomalies in dates, I have noticed something coming up that seems strange. 02/16/2011 is 6 (Flow) Cimi (Transformer) which is a pretty strong combination for change. And the day after, 02/17/2011 is 7 (Reflective) Manik (Deer) which would be a combination for deep insight, perhaps after a day of a big change? 02/18/2011 is 8 (Justice) Lamat (Star) which to me can be both good and bad, stars to Mayans can be night shine or they can also collapse into a dark star, this would be depending on the (Justice). The next day, 02/19/2011 is 9 (Patience) Muluc (Offering) which is a strong combination for understand a very large picture of things and being greatful. The day after that 02/20/2011 is 10 (Manifestation) Oc (Dog) which is a very strong combination for something defending against a present danger. Finally, 02/21/2011 is 11 (Resolution) Chuen (Monkey) which is a combination for Change, accepting new beginning, weaving of time.

My notes are playing very strangely with the solar flares..

I agree!!

Flow aka flow of magnetism on the Sun? or solar flares?

Reflective aka possible Aurora Borealis appearing more south than normal in the UK?

Star aka Sun?

Offering aka understanding how solar flares can severely affect us?

Manifestation of issues caused by solar flares?

Resolution aka aftermath?

Good stuff! Just thinking out loud btw hence the question marks

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

This is normal. Take Italy for instance. They have had more governments than there are years since WW II. The Palestinian authority folds all of the time. Strife and upset in the world is the norm.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
NOAA Warning! More sun activity incoming.

February 17, 2011 -- The first interplanetary shock, driven by the CME from Sunday, is expected any time. Soon thereafter, the shock from Monday evening's R3/CME is due. Look for G1-G2 (and maybe periods of G3 if the following shock compresses and enhances the CME magnetic field). Geomagnetic storming should persist 24- 48 hours. Back at the Sun, Region 1158 is still hot and fast-growing, Region 1161 is producing small flares. Watch Today's Space Weather for the most recent activity.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
***NEW EVENT***

Not sure if this has EVER occurred in the history of presidents, just thought id add it since i dont think its ever happend
:

BBC: President Obama-Trip to Silicone Valley

The Inquirer

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The current unrest in the world is getting headlines, but that type of unrest pales in comparisons to the wars that are still happening in many parts of the world. Have people forgotten about the bombing and ship sinking perpetrated a while back by North Korea? Have people forgotten about the Congo and Darfur?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This level of the cycle only began about nine or ten days ago.

Id agree there was much world turmoil in the last one too, but I think this thread is focusing on the 9th and final level hence the title. So most events posted would have taken place in the last couple of weeks or drastically altered course. If you have any links just post them up.

edit on 19-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Id agree there was much world turmoil in the last one too, but I think this thread is focusing on the 9th and final level hence the title. So most events posted would have taken place in the last couple of weeks or drastically altered course. If you have any links just post them up.

Oh I understand what is happening here. It is listing events and making claims without asking the pertinent questions which is whether or not something is actually happening.

I am clearly stating that nothing out of the ordinary is happening. Listing a few headlines and claiming that something indeed is up is very poor research. The question really is whether or not there has been a change. I say no. Where is the evidence that these headlines in any way show that something is happening?

I'm expecting someone to simply blurt out, "Don't you have eyes?" Well I do. I can read the headlines like everyone else. When someone makes comments such as that they are telling us all that they themselves don't know how this is any different.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hello Stereologist.

Your position on this matter has been clearly stated...a testament to your writing and cognitive skills. I have, to this point, thoroughly enjoyed reading your contributions to this thread. Your writing style indicates a staunch and firm, yet reasonable, approach to dealing with the beliefs of others.

I'm certain you are aware that interpretation of specific "evidence" by different Individuals will ALWAYS result in variations on a theme, so to speak. And viewing current events in a particular manner is, of course, neither right or wrong...unless being "right" or being "wrong" is what you seek. I, personally, try to weigh the judgments of others with the proverbial "grain of salt"...most especially when the subject matter is concerned with "facts" that are not necessarily carved in stone.

Some folks seem to assign no value whatsoever to matters involving "intuition". Some others - well, their physically-oriented lives actually orbit around beliefs which, at their very core, reflect a deep and abiding respect for what could be considered as being the "non-physical", and how this present physical "life" can be placed into some manner of context - where each Individual possibly "fits" into a larger scheme of things. The concept of "non-locality", of course, renders this "fits" query a bit moot, but that's for another thread.

For me Stereologist, if a given Individual is choosing to perpetually seek out the "right and wrong" of subject matter, then I can only say "good for them". Their choices are just that...theirs.

On a personal note, I have experienced this "life" from several points of view during my tenure here and, without hesitation, I can say that it was thirty or so years ago that I made the [conscious] choice to explore adventures OTHER than those chosen by some - in short, the more non-physical side of reality and existence. And with no regrets, I've never looked back...

However, (and again, if you so choose) I HIGHLY recommend any of the following literary works:

Norman Friedman - "Bridging Science and Spirit"

Seth (through Jane Roberts) - "The Nature of Personal Reality"

Gary Zukav - "The Dancing Wu Li Masters"

Nevil Shute - "On The Beach"

...or any other works to which you are, somehow, attracted.

By the way, if and when you find yourself actually taking conscious waking notice of this "attraction", you will also be taking your first (albeit tentative) step on a most marvelous journey. And if you one day choose to make known here on ATS your new "travel status", I (out of sheer admiration) will smile broadly for you. I will also be quite envious of your "new" life for, as the old chestnut goes "...you can never go home". I have experienced the mindset of everything being both fresh and new, and those initial steps are always the most exciting. Today, the rewards I glean from more "intuitive" explorations into my own reality take the form of wonder, satisfaction and contentment. But there's NOTHING on this Earth which can compare to those first, wondrous steps...

Whatever choices you make my friend, good luck to you, and the very best of wishes to you and your family.

Mindpeace

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindpeace

Nice reply Mindpeace. Here is a presentation by Susan Joy Rennison that may help clear up a couple of things, she does a great job presenting and gathering of data, I do not agree with everything she states, she is her own person.

Presentation Details:
Title: Space Weather – implications for Planet Earth and Humankind
Date: Monday, January 31, 2011
Time: 8:15 PM WEST
Duration: 2:37:34 Link: collegerama.tudelft.nl...

Description: According to Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division: "Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way that's new to human history. I believe we're on the threshold of a new era in which space weather can be as influential in our daily lives as ordinary terrestrial weather. We take this very seriously indeed." For a long time we believed that we lived in a gravity driven universe. According to Susan Joy Rennison, and many others in the meantime, we do not; instead, we live in an electromagnetic universe. At this time thousands of scientists are studying the behaviour of the sun to predict Space Weather. Plasma and particle bursts can and have disrupted satellites, high frequency radio communications, GPS failures, power grids etc. and looking at the rather turbulent life our sun is presently leading, more is on the way. Most textbooks and literature about cosmology are completely out of date, reason for Rennison to educate people about why scientists studying Space Weather find that they have had to abandon many old ideas. But the understanding of an electromagnetic universe is already over 100 years old, having been promoted by great Nobel Prize winning minds like Hannes Alfvén. Rennison thinks engineering students need to realize that during severe Space Weather events, uncontrolled electric currents will flow through virtually everything on the planet. Discussion of quantum mechanics will not help. It is more important for people to realise that in the bombardment of planet Earth we are also receiving dark energy and dark matter and scientists have tried to understand how that will effect Earth, but, Rennison claims, the astronomical impact is still discussed from an outdated point of view. This is where Rennison combines modern science with a more spiritual approach. It has been over 35 years since Fritjof Kapra wrote his book 'The Tao of Physics,' an attempt to bring Western science and Eastern philosophy together. Even as much as 100 years ago, physicists wondered about quantum physics and its consequences of a relation between mind and matter. Since that time science has been divided between those who believe matter stands on its own in a gravity controlled universe - the majority of scientists - and those who believe we, as human observers, co-create the conscious universe we live in. Are all the world's crises a sign that something really has to change in our way of thinking and acting? Susan Joy Rennison will discuss the latest press releases from NASA and ESA and other books and articles published since she wrote her book "Tuning the Diamonds" in 2006, on the relation between electromagnetism and spirituality. Since then, many of her ideas have become reality as Space Weather is becoming more and more of an issue in everyday life. Although hardly discussed in the media, Space Weather is strongly affecting our life. Both in the technology we use and in our bodies, which are after all electromagnetic systems as well. There is, Rennison states, a serious problem with the electromagnetic understanding of the human body. Most scientist prefer people to think of themselves in terms of chemicals. Yet DNA is a nanotube that obeys quantum mechanical laws. Progress in DNA research has shown that DNA behaves in a much more adaptable way than earlier assumed.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindpeace

This is the question I asked.

The question really is whether or not there has been a change. I say no. Where is the evidence that these headlines in any way show that something is happening?

Did you choose not to address this question, or am I missing how you answered the question?

Headlines differ from actual events in that they sell media. These headlines do not consider the unrest in Pakistan, Afghanistan, or other places where the unrest is possibly having more of an impact on people's lives.

The claim here is that within the transition to Calleman's next hoax level something is happening. I don't see that anything is happening other than shoehorning into Calleman's baloney claims.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Another Hello Stereologist.

I believe that the "intent" of the OP was to fathom whether or not the highly personal experiences which were noticed by Truther101 - which are possibly connected to a [possible] shift in personal/global consciousness - had been identified by other folks as similar to their own personal experiences...and no other intentions were, to me, indicated. In other words, I took note of absolutely nothing which resembled an overt "claim" made by the OP.

In a nutshell, my own reply to your post(s) was NOT to try and convince you of any particular premise, or to "convert" you to any belief system. I merely attempted to point out that the very evidence that is used as "proof" of a given stance can and will be interpreted in a multitude of ways...all dependent upon who is appraising that evidence, and what beliefs those who encounter that evidence bring to the table.

If you feel as though your position of "right or wrong" in this matter is "preferred" by yourself, then so be it and good for you. However, many of those Individuals who are choosing to participate in the event of this thread obviously don't share your approach; and most probably those very same Individuals don't harbor any desire to convert your belief system either.

As with all events you encounter Stereologist, the choice to interact with that event is yours to make - choosing to consider some of the "possibilities", or choosing the "right or wrong" path.

Interestingly, the only "claim" I've noticed in the entirety of this thread is your own proclamation of how these overt indications are only "natural" and that they don't indicate anything else...and again, good for you.

You, and all other Individuals, would probably do well to keep in mind one particular premise, however, and that idea is simply this:

"What you believe is more important to you than it is to anyone else".

All My Very Best To You And Your Family.

Mindpeace

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join