It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The platform in discussion is represented in the photo with the dimensions and also where the x is the crystal is placed.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
continuation of the story ....

One of the walls contain mirror like small size tablets.it is stored in sections and it seems they constitute a library.They store information in holographic form and they are made of platinum,zirconium and another component I am trying to find a translation for it.

There is another big crystal situated at the end of the room 3m away from the back wall.

The gallery is 270m underneath earth , It is said that the civilization who build the Great Pyramid is different from the one that build the "Occult Gallery"

It is said that this time machine helps you travel with your mind, through the activation of some chakras and the physical field is distorted.

In the book the author is using it and is transported to his childhood (not physically) he sees some events that passed also some future events that he is not discussing.

Now this Review of this book is made by myself to the best of my knowledge. I would Love to hear opinions if any of you encounter a similar story an object or location that resembles anything described in here please feel free to bring it forward to discuss it.

Hope you enjoyed it

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow Lisa, thanks so much for that review. We appreciate all the hard work you've done on this amazing thread.

I will continue to follow in anticipation as things unfold.

Keep up the excellent work!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

If indeed this place really does exist it would probably be the answer to all the mysterious of the universe. I suspect it would shed a whole different light on the way we look at things today/

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I admit that I did not read all 21 pages.

I would like to know if anyone has seen a photo of the 'Sphinx' from any other angle than the one that is in the OP?

The area photos that I have seen are covered with the erosion that is present in the 'Sphinx' and 'Babelles'.

I would be willing to bet that the 'Sphinx' only looks like a sphinx from that one angle.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I admit that I did not read all 21 pages.

I would like to know if anyone has seen a photo of the 'Sphinx' from any other angle than the one that is in the OP?

The area photos that I have seen are covered with the erosion that is present in the 'Sphinx' and 'Babelles'.

I would be willing to bet that the 'Sphinx' only looks like a sphinx from that one angle.

I have actually been there many times , It looks like "a sphinx" from the other side as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Then you have pics of it?

I hope?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
posting just to keep track of this fascinating story
i havnt read all the pages but wouldnt a video of these tunnels be amazing??
great thread

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I am in the process of translating a video of a show done on one of the tv channels in Romania about the mistery of the Bucegi mountains and the tunnels. It contains some documents of the military in regards to a report about the area and the involvement of USA regarding a discovery in the region also locals talking about strange things happening around and much more ...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I read most of this thread and let me say that this was fascinating. I'm not to sure how true the stuff under the mountain is, but if it is true it could literally turn the world upside down. A lot of the info in this thread does fit with my theory on the history of the world. Definitely trying to keep an eye on this thread as more stuff develops.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Zorgon posted a picture from another angle. Somewhere between pages 5 and 12.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ANCIENT DACIA Video

Transylvania plateau cradle of civilization -English subtitles.

Not so sure how many of you know this is a great 28 minutes video worth every minute of it .

Direct link for your use:

www.youtube.com...

Hope you will enjoy . I believe this explains a lot of what was discussed in this topic

edit on 3-4-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
ANCIENT DACIA Video

Transylvania plateau cradle of civilization -English subtitles.

Not so sure how many of you know this is a great 28 minutes video worth every minute of it .

Direct link for your use:

www.youtube.com...

Hope you will enjoy . I believe this explains a lot of what was discussed in this topic

Thanks Lisa this subject is very intriging and it seems like the area around Romanian is the key to our real history and maybe the real cradle of civilization.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This video rehashes the 19th century Aryan migration myth and appears to try and make the pre-greek inhabitants of the Aegean, the Pelasgasians a neolithic culture, into something they were not

Lots of 'stretches'

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

No there are not lot of stretches is too bad I do not know I can find a translated version of a certain paper for you so you can see similarities between Romanian language and Sanskrit

According to the researchers and scientists, the Latin comes from the old Romanian (or Thracian) and not vice versa. The so called "slave" words are in fact pure Romanian words. The so called vulgar Latin is in fact old Romanian, or Thracian language.

In the limits of the language, please allow me to present a list of just a few (out of thousands of words), which are very similar/ even identical in Romanian and Sanskrit:

Romanian

numerals : unu, doi, trei, patru, cinci, sase, sapte...100=suta

Sanskrit

numerals: unu, dvi, tri, ciatru, penci, sas, saptan...100 = satan

then Romanian / Sanskrit

acasa /acasha (at home)

acu / acu (now)

lup / lup ( wolf)

a iubi (considered slave) / iub (love)

frate / vrate (brother)

camera / camera (room)

limba / lamba (tongue)

nepot / napat (neffew)

mandru / mandra (proud)

lupta / lupta (fight)

pandur / pandur (infanterist)

nevasta /navasti (wife)

prieten /prietema (friend)

pranz /prans (lunch time)

Ruman / Ramana (Romanian)

saptamana / saptnahan (week)

struguri /strughuri (grapes)

vale / vale (valley)

vadana / vadana (widow)

a zambi / dzambaiami (to smile)

umbra /dumbra (shadow)

om /om (man-kind)

dusman /dusman (enemy)

a invata / invati (to study)

a crapa / crapaiami (to break something)

naiba / naiba (evil)

apa / apa (water) and not AQUA like in Latin. It looks like aqua came from apa and not the other way around...

and so on for more than thousand situations...

Ok now I know what you are going to say yeah right ...well I am Romanian so I am fluent in my language I was studying some Sanskrit documents some time ago I was absolutely stunned by the similarities when you speak the language you understand that this can not be just coincidence ok ?

Also When Herodotus said that " after the nation of Indians, the Thracians are the most numerous people in the world" how could they and their language, disappear so fast?

Also if we move away from the language The oldest human fossil in Europe was discover in 2007 in a cave on Carpathian Mountains...u can read about that on BBC site

news.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 4-4-2012 by lisa2012 because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I would tend to trust someone who is from the area in question. Lisa is familiar with the culture and the customs and history from her country.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There was a segment on the program destination truth. They went to the Hoia Baiu forrest in Romania, the results were very interesting. One of the guys was setting alone and all of a sudden he was thrown several yards away and had scratches on his arm, even thru a sweater and jacket. They were all very impressed by the results. I guess that helps to add some validity to the whole subject.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lme7898354

Is good you are mentioning this, people do not believe in this at all. Actually they laugh. One of my good friends in Romania a very intelligent person his father was in the mountains the same Bucegi area they were hiking something similar happened but also something more profound happen to one of them where one guy was sick and got healed also someone had visible signs of getting younger and growing hair. But You can not tell the story because they will think you are crazy.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
One of the guys on that show had a magnetometer and the needle went right off the scale. I guess even the skeptical would have a hard time refuting these facts. I think the problem is people only believe what they know and aren't willing to accept the fact that science although advancing doesn't have answers to some of these anomolies. Anyone who doubts the happenings in the woods should take the time to watch the program if possible.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This thread about all others on this forum seems to actually have some truth behind the myths. I don't know about the tunnels beneath Bucegi, but the forest alone seems to show a high degree of paranomal activity. I hope members who live in that area keep up posted as to any happenings of interest

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join