It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
A couple of years ago a giant 30ft tall skeleton was unearthed in saudi arabia and all the middle eastern newspapers carried a pic of it.

30ft?

This guy is only 8' 4"

The German heavyweight wrestler Kurt Zehe (born 12 January 1913) was brought to the UK by promoter Athol Oakeley in his attempt to revive the all-in style following the war. Said to tower eight feet four inches above his opponents and weighing 50 stones Gargantua fought former boxer Jack Doyle in 1952 in a match that proved such a huge anti climax that it did nothing for the reputation of promoter Oakley or the all-in style. Kurt Zehe went on to work regularly in the film world. Kurt Zehe died in 1969.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by smokecrops

A couple of years ago a giant 30ft tall skeleton was unearthed in saudi arabia and all the middle eastern newspapers carried a pic of it.

Fake, it was part of contest to make fake pictures

Leg pull

2nd source

One of Hadith's of Mohammed is that Adam was created with a height of 60 cubits (30 meters) which is why it was particularly poignant that the fake was set in Saudi Arabia
edit on 15/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
You may wish to find another source for your 'translation' than Clyde Ahmah Winters, he is not a, shall we say, stalwart scholar, a polymath yes, always believable no; he also believes he has translated Harrapan and several other languages. He also thinks Atlantis was in Mexico.

Whaaat? Doesn't he know Atlantis is in Spain?
Atlantis Found! Again! This time in Spain! Honest!

You may wish to look up the symbols in the on-line Sumerian dictionary, however most of them aren't really Sumerian so good luck.

Some of them are, though, right? The stuff I've read said at least some of the markings/writings/whatever were Sumerian cuneiform. I dunno anything about this stuff though so I have to go on what I read.
Also, I had seen that translation, but as I know nothing of the people who worked on it, or on their credentials, if any, I took it with a grain or two of salt...and it would be nice to find some other translations by other people and compare them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

My memory is so awesome that I can't remember what we were talking about. I know I read this entire thread or I wouldn't have posted in it, but I have no idea what it was about now.

Guess I'll go back and start from the beginning again, then get back to ya...hehe.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsurugi

My memory is so awesome that I can't remember what we were talking about. I know I read this entire thread or I wouldn't have posted in it, but I have no idea what it was about now.

Guess I'll go back and start from the beginning again, then get back to ya...hehe.

We started with the discussion about a book that states there are underground corridors and chambers withing Bucegi Mountains Area. We were talking about some holographic appearances in the area, strange phenomena and also some of the discoveries that were quickly covered up in regards with some very tall skeletons. This was very discussed on Romanian television and shortly after that everything was dropped and everything disappeared like it never existed.

We also discussed some strange artifacts and language in the region and Romania.

I hope that there is plenty of info to o back and dig in more again.

I will try and come with some more info as I am currently in Romania and I am trying to find out some inside info.

I have a friend I trust that his father worked for Romanian secret service and he said yes there is a cave and tunnels in Bucegi mountains and the secret is covered.

Now is hard to prove but hey we just bring in info and try to make the best out of everyhing out there to paint a possible picture.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I would like to touch upon The Enigmas of "Sinca Veche " Romania

In a village near Brasov region .. There is a cave dug in the rock.Some unexplainable phenomena occur. Sinca Veche is a Romanian village of ancient compact and beautiful country of Fagaras.

The first evidence of its existence are the twelfth century. From this illustrious family went Sincai George, the great historian and philologist novel. In this area there are numerous archaeological remains, mostly remaining uncovered. Among the areas included the "monastery carved in stone" or "Temple of
Sinca Veche ".

The main points of controversy in this place are:

• its age, which is expected within a "large enough" - between 250 and ... 7000 years.

• origin: most scientists say is an Orthodox Christian monastery, while enthusiasts say it is Dacian or predacica, bringing in support of this idea the existence of some non-Christian inscriptions on one of the walls of the altar.

• how it was built - that has two shrines - makes some believe that they were originally two churches, which were later joined by a wall overthrow. The existence of the two shrines strengthens the belief of some that this place was not dug by Christians, because nowhere heard of a church with two altars.

• some strange phenomena that occurs from time to time in these places - such as photographic film appearance on the ball of light in front of the cave - they made paranormal enthusiasts believe that all the magic of this place is a load on energy apart. He even advanced the idea that there would be one of the famous "energy knots" spoken in parapsychology.

To all this, add the fact that only three kilometers, the country trail leading to the monastery, is a kind of amphitheater covered with grass and shrubs. This space, almost perfectly circular, it raised a few meters from the surrounding landscape, has a diameter of about 20 feet, and inside looks does not seem natural - here there is a sort of terraces, as within a city or fortified settlements. Even the older villagers do not remember any destination of that place more recently. Is the "stadium" - now covered with grass and bushes of juniper and hawthorn - the ruins of an ancient Dacian settlement? Is there any connection between the two goals so close to each other? To all these questions yet unanswered.

Strange phenomena in Sinca Veche

Choir from heaven

To allow us to form a clearer picture of the magic of this place and events that occur here from time to time, we studied several stories of people who have witnessed strange phenomena. A description of such a phenomenon, with clarity and truthfulness was impressive, we offer below:

"I was the first day after Saint Mary Major, splendid day, and hot summer days, the sky completely clear, deep blue. Our children have chosen to go to swimming in water Sincai and my husband and I a friend went to the monastery carved into the rock. My friend was eager to reach the temple from Sinca. Michael, my husband and he came, not to be alone. arrived at the monastery, we spent some time inside , then I started I was doing some cleaning, specifically to collect scrap of paper, plastic containers and pieces of wood torn from the fence of protection. When I just finished the job thanks, I turned my eyes involuntarily and stopped directly on a knife stuck in fences. I was moving much there, just got into clean, and then to not know how I had seen. I came to smile, thinking that it should be "rewarded" I care for that place, which is very dear to me one thousand. I left the cave and I proposed Livia, my friend, to climb the cliff and look inside the house through the broken up. When I crank but the path, in front of a block of stone, I was both nailed in place, because in that moment was heard somewhere in the air (it seemed to me as above), a male choir, as four to five voices, particularly songs. Music sound church, the words were very clear, but, to our surprise, although I was very careful not to catch any word been known face. And yet, it seemed foreign to Romanian. There was something archaic. It took as a stanza. then never heard anything. Great was our surprise!

To continue in the next post

Source :www.formula-as.ro...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
After I spent several minutes over the temple, to return, when I got near the stone block where I heard the choir, I had both the same thought: "Did not you hear it again?". No, never heard and passed on quickly enough. But, ironically, after a few steps, he again heard the same chorus, without any difference. When he was near the end, I remembered that I had left my husband at the entrance of the temple carving knife found something before. I rushed to do it carefully. Yes, he had heard. Only we gather all three, when there is a very beautiful young lady, hastily climbed the hill "to see the monks". He was surprised to learn that there are no monks three hundred years, only heard the song! Shortly thereafter, her husband and son have appeared them, but they had not heard anything. They were in the car, at the hill. Music was so clear, so real, overwhelming, that when we have not raised the issue of where they come from those harmonies sound. Then we wondered if there really is a choir in the area, but those places are only Sinca Veche village, which never had church choir and voices came from above. And there was one thing very well known although several languages, these things, despite the fact that sounded very familiar and very clearly heard, could not be understood. Each time, we focused to discern even a word to figure out which language plays, but I did not recognize anything.

I stayed a while in the temple with the new arrivals, who were there for the first time, giving them details about the place. To see what is inside, I used my husband's lighter, until he was exhausted gas. We parted from our new knowledge, leaving their phone numbers, during which I learned - the young woman saw portvizitul - that work somewhere in the Ministry of Interior (name no longer retain them). I thought the chain of phenomena novel ended and we continued the trip through verdant valley of the brook Cretu (where there is the monastery). Last surprise was smaller proportions, but completes the magic of that day. The isolated places in this valley, where not only shepherds go, our gaze was drawn to a place of grass, in which glittered a lighter perfectly identical to that consumed one hour before my husband. I thought rises from the earth. I know this valley for decades, come here throughout the summer, because I have a house nearby, and of the village do not know who could have let such a wilderness in those lighter, repeat perfectly identical to that we eat before. What to say? When it should be, is. "

This story starring two doctors associate professors of mathematics department: Assoc. Dr. Livia Sangeorzan and Assoc. Dr. Doina Tofan and a professor: Dr. Michael Tofan (considered one of the most competent scientists in the field of mechanics in Europe). Ask if they agree to disclaim their identity, to my amazement, they agreed, saying: "That was, so we have no restraint."

Legends and mysteries of the monastery carved into the rock

The place where wishes come true

• In one of the rooms of the monastery, the place where the sun's rays penetrate through the dome carved in stone, is said to fulfill all desires, good and clean. This temple was called, in fact, some
Ursitelor local monastery or, later, Temple Ursitelor. A century ago, girls and boys married Plesu climb the hill where the monastery is carved, and shed a wheel with straw on fire, with the belief that, seeing the drawings made by fire and the wheel path, will find "fate" and will marry in that year.

• It is best to tell your wishes and pray for their fulfillment in the monastery Ursitelor three days of the year: St. George, Shrove Tuesday and Easter Transfiguration. Some locals, including a novel that lives in the U.S. and grew up in these places, says that - at times - their life was changed by decisive influence over this place. A relevant point of G. Moldovan was told when, in 1953, was suspected of collaborating with anti-communist resistance Fagaras Mountains (which, indeed, has acted diligently and places with uncommon courage) and was sought to be arrested. At that time, they appeared in a dream nights in a row of light beings who gave him directions what to do, where to walk and where to hide from pursuers Securitate, which certainly would be sent before firing execution or death in one of the jails.

• A visiting Cecilia L. Cluj, says that during prayer in the monastery, he saw "a number of beings like white spheres, glowing", climbing to the monastery, and after their mother, which no longer seen for a long time and who was very hurt. At the moment, did not know how to interpret this vision. But got home, he received his mother's snap visit had come to see it.

To continue in the next post
Source: www.formula-as.ro...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Continuation from prior post

Globe bright

The film cameras sometimes appear bright - which were not visible when shooting with the naked eye - in the form of glowing balls of different sizes, with a white center and edges highly translucent. We can not say by what phenomenon these spheres of light appear, but they only prove that there indeed occur - at times - unknown energy phenomena, comparable to those of famous Baciu forest, near Cluj.

Livia S. Brasov says that while he was in a state of silence inside the cave, just got scared when he was engulfed in a wave of blinding light came from nowhere. The same phenomenon, but a lower intensity, is told and the locals, who say they have had such perceptions, especially when they were children. Then, they often see balls of light that seemed animated. Is it the same light captured on film?

Crystals of communication with the beyond

It speaks a lot about some quartz crystals, through which the ancients would have communicated in this cave with "higher worlds" or with beings from other dimensions. G. Moldovan even claimed that, periodically, the land also occur quartz crystal cave, but which are stolen by tourists or souvenir to fans around. Initially, I thought that these crystals are pure fantasy (possibly with shades advertising), but then I became aware of two reports from some people whose good faith can hardly doubt you, that cast a different light the situation.

The first report, which was included at that time in the pages of publications (such as "Monitor" of Brasov), belongs to a reporter of TVR. In 1996, Lucian Băbeanu arrived with a group in the monastery carved into the rock. Shortly after entering the premises, the reporter's camera began to behave strangely: on and stopped the recording at will, non-responders to commands. It seems that this phenomenon was not accompanied by other track. But came back to the studio and watching recorded material, the reporter observed images amazed neither he nor they had seen others do not cave in when shooting. The band appeared spheres of light that shone intensely and at a time appear even an object, which the reporter defined as "a diamond of considerable size." After one day, those strange records, a total of seven minutes, the band disappeared, appearing instead a figure clothed in a dark robe, and far seeing plan is a "light hand". This box was viewed by many witnesses at the time.

Another story is the same Doina T, which (in the same day they heard the choir) has seen a somewhat similar phenomenon: "I was inside the cave and I locked eyes for a few minutes to pull myself back together. When I I open my vision is used to the dark room and the ceiling where I was I saw a bright crystal of small size (several millimeters). It clearly see on the ceiling of the room, being impossible to be an effect of light " .

I will try and bring more info and some photos on this .

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Photo at Sinca Veche Star of David

gosai.com...

This is a closer look at the Star of David you can notice another symbol inside :

www.floarea-vietii.ro...

How it looks inside :

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Another photo :

www.skytrip.ro...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

wow that symbol inside the star looks a lot like yin-yang
strange

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A member pointed out that one of the videos that show the holographic incident that happened in Bucegi Mountain is not working .

Please see the video here and there are two more at the bottom :

stirileprotv.ro...

I know there is a similar video in China . If someone can find that we can show them togheter.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

wow that symbol inside the star looks a lot like yin-yang
strange

the yin yang was a popular cucuteni / tryphillian / gumelnita / karanovo symbol

ps op lise... have you ever thought of looking on curcubata for your mysterious zigzag structure. its not bucegic but its got lots of spooky traditions
edit on 10-1-2012 by Parta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Leg pull

2nd source

One of Hadith's of Mohammed is that Adam was created with a height of 60 cubits (30 meters) which is why it was particularly poignant that the fake was set in Saudi Arabia

To Hanslune:

The most amazing discovery in Romania, the huge necropolis Argedava - Popesti-Novaci, is the most concealed .
It's pink skeletons (as a result of irradiation) of 80 giants, appreciated by locals as having a height of over 5 meters, exhumed from Nucet from "Gods necropolis" = "Necropola Zeilor " in western part of the city.

"Necropola Zeilor" was mentioned for the first time in 2003 at the 3rd Congress of Dacologie by Professor of History and Philosophy, George Raine Bardan and researcher George Serban.

A sample of these findings is only accessible videotape recorded at the congress. In Romania, giant skeletons were discovered in Polovragi in several stages of excavation, completed by 1994, two skeletons exhumed in 2005, the hill in the monastery Black Prince = "Negru Voda".

There were no further investigations. From Panteleimon - Swan Region in October 1989, were removed 20 skeletons of giants.

At Scaieni, huge necropolis was discovered by locals in 1985. Two skeletons were discovered, but the site has never been investigated. The same kind of skeletons found in caves in Colorado network ...

So Argedava-Death Valley, Polovragi - archaeological sites in Romania and across the Ocean, the Colorado Desert, are shrouded in mystery that lasts at least 60 years.

Skeletons of giants, strange artifacts belonging to an unknown civilization, mystical symbols, confiscated by the scientific world and shrouded in silence. In a TV show, General Emil Streinu confirms these findings and the existence of giants in that area ...

Surveying the area, Nicholas Densusianu find here some "dolmens" forming "a vast prehistoric necropolis" and graphically reconstructed "from Polovragi Obelisk" - considered one of the "prehistoric monuments of Dacia".

History also made reference to the place called "Oborul Jidovilor" translated (Giants), comparable to "Masa Jidovilor " located in the Sebes Mountains.

These has been talked and talked about in the Romanian news and then nobody talked about it anymore or discussed any further findings.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

Leg pull

2nd source

To Hanslune:

The most amazing discovery in Romania, the huge necropolis Argedava - Popesti-Novaci, is the most concealed .
It's pink skeletons (as a result of irradiation) of 80 giants, appreciated by locals as having a height of over 5 meters, exhumed from Nucet from "Gods necropolis" = "Necropola Zeilor " in western part of the city.

"Necropola Zeilor" was mentioned for the first time in 2003 at the 3rd Congress of Dacologie by Professor of History and Philosophy, George Raine Bardan and researcher George Serban.

A sample of these findings is only accessible videotape recorded at the congress. In Romania, giant skeletons were discovered in Polovragi in several stages of excavation, completed by 1994, two skeletons exhumed in 2005, the hill in the monastery Black Prince = "Negru Voda".

There were no further investigations. From Panteleimon - Swan Region in October 1989, were removed 20 skeletons of giants.

At Scaieni, huge necropolis was discovered by locals in 1985. Two skeletons were discovered, but the site has never been investigated. The same kind of skeletons found in caves in Colorado network ...

So Argedava-Death Valley, Polovragi - archaeological sites in Romania and across the Ocean, the Colorado Desert, are shrouded in mystery that lasts at least 60 years.

Skeletons of giants, strange artifacts belonging to an unknown civilization, mystical symbols, confiscated by the scientific world and shrouded in silence. In a TV show, General Emil Streinu confirms these findings and the existence of giants in that area ...

Surveying the area, Nicholas Densusianu find here some "dolmens" forming "a vast prehistoric necropolis" and graphically reconstructed "from Polovragi Obelisk" - considered one of the "prehistoric monuments of Dacia".

History also made reference to the place called "Oborul Jidovilor" translated (Giants), comparable to "Masa Jidovilor " located in the Sebes Mountains.

These has been talked and talked about in the Romanian news and then nobody talked about it anymore or discussed any further findings.

Lisa thanks for the updates. Somehow even though the whole story seems incredible, there seems to be more and more evidence that something very unique is going on in Romania. The fact that someone seems very intent upon keeping these thing secret that indeed something of great importance has or is going on. It's good to have eyes on the ground to keep up with any new information.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Howdy Lisa

Originally posted by lisa2012

The most amazing discovery in Romania, the huge necropolis Argedava - Popesti-Novaci, is the most concealed . It's pink skeletons (as a result of irradiation) of 80 giants, .....more discussion of giants

Fantastic stories usually go up to a point then the lack of evidence causes them to collapse, later fringe believers take this collapse as evidence of suppression. You present lots of dots of evidence but are they what you think they are? They are mixed in with real excavations which lends them a token of respect but then.....no evidence

I cannot think of any group that would try to suppress 'giants', and if they did it would be very unsucessful. Even the Soviet Union and East Germany which had the best infrastructures for the suppression of information could never close down all the venues. Roumania has none of these.

From lme7898354

The fact that someone seems very intent upon keeping these thing secret that indeed something of great importance has or is going on.

So why no verification?

edit on 11/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So why no verification?

Wait... what??

IF there is indeed a cover up... how can one expect verification?

Your logic fails...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So why no verification?

Wait... what??

IF there is indeed a cover up... how can one expect verification?

Your logic fails...

Howdy Zorgon

Wait...what??

How do you know its a cover up instead of a lack of evidence?

Your logic fails...

lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Originally posted by Adlai
I gave up trying to read that story written in slaughtered grammer. I know the author is romanian, but I'm not going to try and guess what he was saying. I get that there are some mountains and some weird stuff happens there. Now I need some details that aren't so cryptic. You failed at the beginning so I'm not even going to bother reqding past the second post.I seriously felt like a child was trying to teach me about something he only half understands while adding ideas he came up with himself.

Yes of course.
It should be "English m***r, do you speak it?"
That's a favorite saying in the US isn't it?
Well since there are billions of people not fluent in English why not people taking their time translating stuff and posting it on Chinese websites or Russian or Arabic, or Japanese, better yet Indian? You know like the languages spoken at the rest of the planet that is numbering some billions souls.
How about people changing their attitudes and since the internet is a Global interconnecting entity, then avoiding English and Us sites altogether and trying to enlighten the rest of Humanity? Now wouldn't that help create a truly Global consensus? Plus has the added benefit to the World of not waiting for the x,y,z intelligence psyops emerging from "you know where" to spread their agenda in foreign populations over the internet. Which is something very widespread today and very very sad if you ask me.

Of course people have it just easy to come over to any "mainstream and popular", much advertised sites and with their broken English trying to make other people understand, trying to get exposure. What they usually get though is pages full of rants from "debunking spooks".
Really, should people expect anything better?
Is there any spread of knowledge then, or just widespread "debunking", literally having the "victims" coming in droves to publish their thoughts, findings and information ONLY TO BE DEBUNKED by the expertise of the debunking establishment, within ...guess where. The US.

"English m***r, do you speak it?"

This is not really the thread for this, but I feel compelled to make at least a token protest here. And I know this is way after the fact, but somehow I doubt your attitude has changed much.

First of all, let me say that I agree with your assessment and reaction to this Adlai person, in the sense that his post was boorish, small-minded, petulant, and childish...not to mention unconscionably rude to the OP, who was doing all the work of overcoming the language barrier in order to bring us this excellent and intriguing information. For Adlai to sneer down his nose the way he did, even going so far as the remark about a simpleton child...well, that tells us a lot about this Adlai person, none of it good. Basically, he's an asshole.
Had this situation taken place in real life, then in the sort of traditional/instinctive way people have of showing their allegiance in a conflict, I would have been standing with you. A very short time after you started in on him, it would've become painfully clear to me that I couldn't be on your side, because you weren't on mine...any more than you were on his.
That would've made for an awkward, annoying situation. Fortunately, it took place online, so it wasn't nearly as awkward. Still annoying, but oh well. Like I said, assholes are everywhere.
You seem to take a sort of dark glee in your hatred of the US...you dish it out with a certain relish. It's obviously a precious thing to you, so I thought I'd ask, what makes you think this guy is a US citizen? His profile doesn't say where he's from. Surely you didn't just assume he was from the US because he spoke English, with no thought for the several non-US English speaking nations.I mean, you could be serving up all that precious loathing to a Canadian or something! What a waste.
But it couldn't be that. You must know something I don't. Or perhaps his little childish outburst revealed so many negative, unsavory things about him that you were rendered incapable of considering him to be anything but a US citizen,because he fit your mold too well. If so, that's fine....like I said, assholes are everywhere.

I would like to point out that nearly everything in the states--signs, services, gov't and businesses--are multi-lingual, in attempt to accommodate visiting foreign nationals. Good luck finding a lot of that elsewhere, where the attitude toward mono-lingual foreigners--especially English-speaking ones, and especially if they're from the US--is accurately described with your "(insert language here) m***r, do you speak it?"

But, like I said....assholes are everywhere.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This post was a request for some updates on a few broken links early in the thread, but I just found some newer links farther down the thread that work, so nevermind.

edit on 1/12/2012 by Tsurugi because: Post Delete

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Thank you thank you so much for posting all this information, it means an awful lot to me and I can't wait to start tearing through it...I haven't been this excited on ATS in awhile.

I have always been drawn to Romania.....it is one of my life long dreams to go there. I have never understood why I feel compelled to go there....it just seems to be my kind of place from all the research I have done.....and now this makes me even more curious. I have a thing for caves too, so this topic is just about perfect for me. Thanks again!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join