It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Howdy Lisa

Originally posted by lisa2012

The most amazing discovery in Romania, the huge necropolis Argedava - Popesti-Novaci, is the most concealed . It's pink skeletons (as a result of irradiation) of 80 giants, .....more discussion of giants

These has been talked and talked about in the Romanian news and then nobody talked about it anymore or discussed any further findings.

Fantastic stories usually go up to a point then the lack of evidence causes them to collapse, later fringe believers take this collapse as evidence of suppression. You present lots of dots of evidence but are they what you think they are? They are mixed in with real excavations which lends them a token of respect but then.....no evidence

I cannot think of any group that would try to suppress 'giants', and if they did it would be very unsucessful. Even the Soviet Union and East Germany which had the best infrastructures for the suppression of information could never close down all the venues. Roumania has none of these.

From lme7898354

The fact that someone seems very intent upon keeping these thing secret that indeed something of great importance has or is going on.

So why no verification?

edit on 11/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

Hi Hanslune

First of all this is what I know.

My mother called me and talked to me about this shows on Romanian TV. This peasants were on tv said they saw with their eyes this huge skeletons they were uncovered and then they disappeared . Now remote areas in Romania the common person that still uses a carriage to get to his field does not have iphones and all this technology

Then the Channel investigated and found out that some archeologist in Romania actually said that the skeletons were discovered but then the whole thing was taken over by a foreign team of some sort of course with the approval of Romanian Government. I tried to follow up with this story and at the time I read something in the Romanian news but then everything went away and actually it was said it was a hoax.

Now if you are Romanian and you know how peasants are then you will understand that the initial people , simple people were in awe of what they saw. They did not invent this. So something happened there.

What one chooses to be believe in a world like this is one choice because even if I were able to provide you with the photos you would say it was Photoshopped so we can not win.

I am here to say that some things are happening in this part of the world as well as in the others. Is our duty to put up there so people can investigate and maybe one person will come forth with actual proof.

This is like a machine you make it work so it gets going and then you can actually drive it in your search for truth.

I am truly sorry for the person here that said ooo poor grammar ...dude i am trying my best and I use a translator as I do not have all the time in the world to make perfect translations. I just want people to make their own Ideas and go from there.

So please stop killing me with words I am trying my best.

edit on 12-1-2012 by lisa2012 because: edit to correct

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
is it possible to go to these mountains ect? i know there's so many places in the world with great buildings,knowledge ect but are fenched off in war zones or are just strictly off limits, its such a shame that such good things are often only known by select few

makes me wish i was able to find a place like this myself i wouldnt tell a soul till id taken all the proof and samples myself!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by intuitive
is it possible to go to these mountains ect? i know there's so many places in the world with great buildings,knowledge ect but are fenched off in war zones or are just strictly off limits, its such a shame that such good things are often only known by select few

makes me wish i was able to find a place like this myself i wouldnt tell a soul till id taken all the proof and samples myself!

Yes the Bucegi Mountains up to see the "Sfinx" and " Babele" is very accessible. The area up there is a high energetic point. People go there and they feel better. Is true I tried that on my own. There is something about the region for sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Howdy Lisa

First of all this is what I know.

This peasants were on tv said they saw with their eyes this huge skeletons they were uncovered and then they disappeared.

Hearsay is never considered evidence, but it could also be the finding of the fossilized bones of large animal - like a Mastadon which amateur may think are human. The Greeks found such bones with the large opening in the skull which may have helped to give rise to the idea of the cyclops myth.

Then the Channel investigated and found out that some archeologist in Romania actually said that the skeletons were discovered but then the whole thing was taken over by a foreign team of some sort of course with the approval of Romanian Government.

The you should be able to confirm it then - a 'foreign team' again a reference to a vast conspiracy to keep 'giants' from discovery....and who would care to prevent this? So much that they would have 'teams' on call to go to foreign countries?

and actually it was said it was a hoax.

Sound promising

They did not invent this. So something happened there.

Not really, 'people of the soil' misinterpret or make up stuff all time elsewhere in the world especially if there might be money in it

What one chooses to be believe in a world like this is one choice because even if I were able to provide you with the photos you would say it was Photoshopped so we can not win.

You need the excavation, the report and the bones actually, the bones are the most important

I am here to say that some things are happening in this part of the world as well as in the others. Is our duty to put up there so people can investigate and maybe one person will come forth with actual proof.

This is like a machine you make it work so it gets going and then you can actually drive it in your search for truth.

People have been looking actively for 'giants' for several hundred years, ever since the bible came under intense scurtiny and it was determined that fossils existed - find giants and you verify the bible - a strong motivation for the pious, next best is to make up story that giants have been found but evil people are hiding them.

Thanks for your detailed reply

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hi Hanslune

Returning now to the basic question, which is about titans and giants Romanian folklore!

We're looking at a book that would not be republished without help, a book entitled "Anthology Vol 2 Bihor popular culture, Legend," published by "folklorist Association Bihor" Miron Pompiliu "(MP, former friend of Eminescu - the Romanian poet from Iasi), also anthology of Christmas Parasca the folklorist.

In this book we find incredible wonders. Elders from different regions and localities tell what they heard from their grandparents, so it comes to sources of ancient history oral circulation.

And that is interesting news about the giant clues , and even from toponymic name or horoiesi giants, titans were appointed as elders.

Thus we hear in the book of "Legend Magura Hill," Magura Hill Legend which is said it was a giant whose name was Magura. This he used to kill small people, but she died one day, her body was so great that he became a hill from which today bears the name "Hill Magura".

This legend was collected in 1980 from the village of Borod Augustine Venter, informs the author anthology.

We are told in another legend, "How strong were giants," After a while the giants were less and less in numbers, some giants passed along a field where a little man and a girl were plowing . Then giants have taken all the men the plows and oxen, and brought them to the old giant. But one giant told the small man that when you shake hands with the old giant have in hand the plow, and present it to him. The old giant have to uncover big eyebrows eyes so he can look and when he shook the hand that was the plow he broke it in pieces. So has our little man realized that power had giants.
The story heard from Sabina, in 1980, the village of Borod.

On page 65 of the anthology, we have a story "Horoiesii" Giants the story of Chereji Florian, 82 years of Voievozi (Popesti) in 1980.

He says that when he was a child was to show his father took him to " The Empty vineyards," it was called that place, because once, "with hundreds or thousands of years ago," he said, giants were living here.
At one point, the plow was hooked into something hard. They stopped, looked better and found a bone. They dug around and took out a "big head " of a man, a head as big as 3 human heads. "When I asked my father what kind of man that could be with a head so big?" Father said to me, " the elderly as they have heard from other elders horoiesi lived here they were called horoiesi as they were big ,giants ".

To figure out how big were these people, old story Chereji Florian, horoiesul giant made a pot boiling soup and have made some steps after salt salt, about 30-40 kilometers.

It is also says that once, many years ago, a giant was on the road. when he returned home , he saw something curious, small beings that were scraping the earth, and to show them and took some to his parents who had been in Zadie, saying to the r parents: "Look daddy what small creatures they are scraping the earth funny '! After watching them the giant father said: "Go back to where you got them, but be careful not to hurt them"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Howdy Lisa

reply to post by lisa2012

Yes most cultures have stories about Giants; also lots of cultures have stories about witches, talking animals, cruel kings and queens, trickster gods and demons, little people - its seems to be a human trait to make up stories to explain thing, scare kids and just be clever.

Some use to think these stories came from HSS meeting Neanderthal but I believe the evidence shows them to have been of the same height or slightly less. (have to re-research that)

Example: this is a link to a list of legendary creatures in Japan. I use this one as I'm familar with it from previous research; most nations and cultural group have such lenghty list of creatures from traditional stories.

Legendary creatures

Legendary creatures are common to all people in all ages and eras...evidence for them is slight - however the discovery of the Hobbits may be a historical basis for stories in Asia and Pacific for the Menehunes and other little people. We shall see...
edit on 12/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hi Lisa

I think the main problem here is we have always been taught that if we didn't see it with our own eyes it didn't exist. Why would ancient cultures who lived very basic lives make up stories such as these? If you look at different cultures world wide you find similar stories all over the place. The fact remains that in the case of Romania there are strange phenomina taking place that no one can explain. And sure there are always those that say it's nonsense or just fariy tales, but none of us really know. I have to believe that all the ancient legends exist because something extrodinary took place that stuck in the minds of those from that time and thought it was important enough to pass down to generation after generation.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is a 3 minute Video, Is an overview of how the area looks, major stones, The Sphinx, The Cross. This will give you an idea of the beauty of the place.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

This is a 3 minute Video, Is an overview of how the area looks, major stones, The Sphinx, The Cross. This will give you an idea of the beauty of the place.

www.youtube.com...

Just the video number after the = sign 7w344GIoqt4

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
And Now This is the mother of all the interesting things I heard lately.

I am a Romanian and I never knew this so please come up with arguments and lets find out if it is true.I even do not believe it but I want to drop it out there. What took me by surprise you will see is the fact that there is a tape where Henri Coanda says that the person in discussion was Romanian from the Region "Banat " He calls him "Banatean" that translates Person from the Banat Region.

NIKOLA TESLA was an Istro- Romanian his name was Nicolae Tesla

He was Born in todays (Croatia) yes but then austro-hung empire.Was he Romanian or Croat? ...he was an istro-romanian born in Istria, Croatia. His grandparents were carpenters(in romanian Teslari or Teslaru->Tesla).

Henri Coandă talked with him in romanian.
His father was the Orthodox priest Milutin Teslea. The original name of the family was Draghici (a name common also in Romania) but changed with the nicname "Teslea", which in both Istro-Romanian and Romanian means bass (the carpenter's tool) and in Serbian means nothing. His family was one of carpenters.

Mother: Gica Mandici.

Sisters: Anghelina, Milica, Marita.

-Brother: Dan

He was born in Lica province of Istria peninsula, which was compactly inhabited by Istro-Romanians since 15-16th centuries.

If the document is not fake, it may have another explanation: in 1936 Istria was under Italian fascist rule. The Croatian Ustashi were not seeing well the Istro-Romanians. In 1941-1945 Ustashi killed 750.000 Serbs, Jews and Roma people from Croatia (1.500.000 after Serbian sources, see Genocide in Satellite Croatia 1941- 1945) under the principle "a third will be converted to Catholicism, a third will be driven away and a third will be killed".

Assuming his Istro-Romanian origin would have led to a universal promotion of the idenity of the Istro-Romanians but on short term could lead to persecutions against his family and even against his small people.

The names shows he was from a Romanic language speaking people.

Henry Coanda, the inventor of the jet reaction, says in a tape recording that he has meet Tesla in 1893 and that he was a Romanian from Banat (ofcourse a confussion, Tesla was an Istro-Romanian).

On that magnetophon tape, Coanda exclames:

"You see, one of the most important Romanians, who perhaps changed the life of all humanity, was a Banatian!"

In English version of Wikipedia we have not one word about possible Tesla's Romanian origin.

To answer your last question; NO- Tesla is not from the region compactly inhabited by Istro-Romanians, he was from the region compactly inhabited by South Slavs. Today, according to the last census, from that region (Ličko-Senjska zupanija) only non-Slavic minority there are Albanians with 0,2% of total population.

Today is after more than 100 years. The Istro-Romanians have been mostly assimilated, is one of the most endangered communities of Europe. Other Romance groups from the region have vanished, like the Romance Dalmats:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.geocities.com...

Romanian wikipedia as their reference point uses a site which deals with the alternative history (ro.altermedia.info...).
I don't deal with the alternative history and I don't believe that illegitimate child of Marilyn Monroe and John Kennedy grew up in Romanian orphanage, nor that Al Gore is an ethnic Romanian as the Romanian "National Journal" wrote which published the story about Tesla's "Romanian" origin in the first place.

Altermedia is something else than alternative history, anyway, the information from Altermedia is fully taken from the site of the Istro-Romanian organization:

www.istro-romanian.net...

English wikipedia gives all the references you need (about 50 of them and about 100 notes to go with it) Check anyone you like. That is why I believe my sources are far better than yours.

Not the number matters. If you check them you'll see that all have taken the same words from somewhere.

I searched the web and I found some Croatian website speaking about his father:

Milutin Tesla was born in Raduc, county Medak, Lika, on February 19, 1819. The Serbs came to Raduc from around Knin in the 1690s, having arrived there from western Serbia, via Hercegovina. The name Tesla denotes either a trade, as tesla is Serbian for adze- a small axe with a blade at right angles to the handle - or a physical characteristic, such as protruding teeth, prevalent in the Tesla family. The name Tesla is also found in Ukraine.

In Roman times, there was a place near Raduc, called Tesleum. Milutin's father, Nikola, was born in 1789, and during the Napoleonic wars, when Krajina was part of the newly-formed French Province of Illyricum, was a sergeant in the French army. He married Ana Kalinic, from the family of Colonel ......
edit on 13-1-2012 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
continuation from previous post....

He married Ana Kalinic, from the family of Colonel Kalinic, who is mentioned in the Raduc military records for 1735 and 1754; sometime after 1815, and the return of the old Austrian order, he moved to Gospic.

Nikola and Ana had two sons: Milutin and Josif, and three daughters: Stanka, Janja, and one whose name has not been remembered.
www.serbnatlfed.org...

I'm asking if tesla is a real Serbian word, because I searched some Serbian-English dictionaries and didn't found, as tesla can be found in Romanian-English dictionaries.

And look some interesting thing:

Certificate reports that he was born on June 28 (Julian calendar; July 10 in the Gregorian calendar), and christened by the Serb orthodox priest, Toma Oklobd'ija. It is interesting to note that he was a Serbian of Valachian descent.

www.frank.germano.com...

Is interesting that this is the source from where many sites have taken the text but omited the part with the Valachian descent. To verify this, search for Toma Oklobd'ija.

The source is here You can read more about it is in english

archive.worldhistoria.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Now getting back on the topic . Another thing I did not read about anywhere but is well documented and verified by International Archeologists and Paleontologists

The man at Bugiulesti: myth or reality?

What actually happened Bugiulesti? We can take a picture of Mr. Vasile Boroneanţ presentation, Principal Investigator II at the Museum of History and Art of Bucharest, whose director was and, currently is , one of the oldest members of the team in 1964.

"For 11 years, CS Nicolaescu-Plopsor try to reconstruct the former Lake Getic configuration which, as stated Dardu Nicolaescu-Plopsor the early Quaternary cover Oltenia, Wallachia and southern Moldavia.

Extraordinary richness of the deposits was sparked enthusiasm evident nature of the large team of explorers.

Starting from the idea that areas of bays and deltas of Lake Getic provide optimum conditions for the existence of life forms proto huumans, an idea launched by CS Nicolaescu-Plopsor, three bones was discovered when expected.
They were so interpreted as belonging to a hominid with the age of almost two million years - the oldest in Europe. "

Much of the items were transported to the Museum of Craiova. During the 1977 earthquake-hall roof collapses in the laboratory were exposed, following a small fire, .. "Much of the parts could not be recovered."

Before his tragic death, Dardu Nicolaescu-Plopsor BoroneanJ asks Basil to care for the results of their work and do in such a way that the three bones to be examined by specialists from abroad. Will it was not until 1994, when in Belgium's Jean-Marie Cordy had seen the evidence from Romania, in the original. It had been 32 years since their discovery!

Too good to be true ...????

Not quite the same is the view from his third visit to Romania, after studying material from Bugiulesti, Dr. Jean-Marie Cordy, paleontologist, FNRS researcher and lecturer at the University of LII ¨ ge, which has Final conclusions presented in the seminar hosted by the Museum of Natural Sciences "Grigore Antipa".

Since this discovery included in school textbooks which have been dedicated to even shows philatelic, Jean-Marie Cordy highlights from the very beginning, its importance and the respect and attention they are entitled to two great Romanian scientists , the main authors of the discovery: Constantine and Dardu Nicolaescu-Plopsor.

Moreover, the subject of discussion is one of the most spectacular: a possible hominid of almost two million years, corresponding to the time of Homo Habilis.

What does it mean to Bugiulesti site location and, therefore, the findings in this area? Let's not forget that we are near the great lake Getic, very stretched at the end of Tertiary and Quaternary outstanding at the beginning, it developed up to the Carpathians.

A very special paleogeographic area in which his team-Plopsor Nicolaescu found numerous fossil sites and, in particular, traces of proboscidieni - entire line of mammoth. A very rich site, with the Ursus Etruscus carnivores, big cats with saber teeth, primitive horses, gas, small primates - a similar area and the deposits of the French Massif Central.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
continuation from previous post :

Bugiulesti in any case is not an end of the road.

Belgian specilistii even closed down the investigation. Romanian specialists have plans to resume research on Ciuperceni, Virginia (a site in part contemporary with Bugiulesti) at Betfia (Bihar) and Măluşteni (Tecumseh). Next logical step is necessary to broaden knowledge and to make room for more complete and more reliable answers. As results from the standpoint of paleontology, formulated by Dr. Alexandru Marinescu, head of department at the Natural History Museum "Grigore Antipa"

"Deposits of the valley Oltetului are the richest and most diverse deposits of old villafranchiana in Europe - something recognized by all specialists. From small mammals to Mamutus meridionalis, find it all. A fauna that makes the transition from hot and dry climate cooler one. list of species is astonishing: dozens of species determined. dominate horses and deer, but there are also remains of bear and cat and even a monkey,

Paradolicopitecus Avernensis Eticus, a type of macaque - this time all scientifically perfect. Even surprise present: giraffe and pangolin (an animal covered with scales, with long tail that feeds on termites).

Some of the findings were studied, other researchers still awaits. .
There are clear signs "prehuman activity", especially chipped stone tools found there. final answer will only bring him further exploration campaigns and researchers.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Last for Today

Some quotes from ROMANIA Cradle of Civilization
. The Great Encyclopedia of Geto-Dacian Collection Edition on 21 July 2011 at 16:16.

William Schiller, American archaeologist, work>: "Civilization is born today where people live novel, then spreading both east, as and the west, about 13-15000 years ago! "

Marija Gimbutas, Lithuanian-born American expert: "Romania is the hearth of the so-called Old Europe, a cultural entity between the years 6500-3500 BC, focused on a matriarchal society, theocracy, peaceful, loving and creative art that preceded the Indo-European patriarchal societies of the Bronze Age and Iron warriors. "

Louis from Valle Poussin: "The inhabitants of the north of the Danube can be considered as> the origin of Indo-Europeans, ancestors of mankind."

Par Olof Ekström, writer and linguist Swedish: "Romanian is a language key that largely influenced the languages ​​of Europe."

W. Gordon Childe "primary places Dacians be searched, so, in Romania. Indeed, the main training center location and extension of the Indo-Europeans must be placed in the north and south of the Danube. "

Bosch Gimpera, German scientist: "The space that is located on the Indo-Europeans from the Danube Valley, Aegean and Black Sea."

Eugene Pittard, an anthropologist: "ethnic ancestors of the Romans undoubtedly climb up in the first ages of humanity, civilization Romanian neolotica representing only a recent chapter of history."

Prof. Fabio Scialpi: "I am intrigued by this, in Romania, several Sanskrit-sounding place names."

A. Jardim, famous Hellenistic, Paris 1923: "On the primitive history of the regions that will form Greece, the Greeks themselves know nothing. So far, not Greek soil NII revealed traces of Paleolithic material. The oldest inhabitants of Greece are Thracians, belonging to Neolithic times. "

Bonaventure Vulcannius of Bruges, 1597: "Getae had their own alphabet long before been born to the Latin (Roman). (...) Getae singing, followed by the flute, the deeds of their heroes, composing songs even before the foundation of Rome, which - a write Cato - Romans began much later. "

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Getting back to the original thread it seems that if the tunnel system does go from Romania to Egypt that the access point maybe some distance from the Bucegi mountain area. There was a story about a tunnel in Egypt that seemed to have something strange about it and no one could gain access. Although the mother load maybe in Bucegi it seems like everything in that area nothing out of ordinary such as a military presence is obvious. The simple fact that the Bucegi area radiate an unusually high amount of unexplained energy proves that something we don't understand is indeed taking place there. If any of this proves to be true it's just another example of powerful interest taking control and keeping such information away from the public.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The contention that giants did or didn't exist is a question none of us really have a handle on. But keep in mind our ancestors for the most part led very simple lives and if some of these myths and folklore actually did happen who are we to say it didn't happen at all? Even though mind developement of humans may have not been as highly developed as mankind is today it still seems unlikely that people of this time would have the time or knowledge to simply make up stores like these. There is no precident in place for them to simply conjure up such stories. So I say there had to be some factors at that time that would have led to these stories and myths. Maybe it's our reality that is a lie and their myths and folklore were actual facts!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
Getting back to the original thread it seems that if the tunnel system does go from Romania to Egypt that the access point maybe some distance from the Bucegi mountain area. There was a story about a tunnel in Egypt that seemed to have something strange about it and no one could gain access. Although the mother load maybe in Bucegi it seems like everything in that area nothing out of ordinary such as a military presence is obvious. The simple fact that the Bucegi area radiate an unusually high amount of unexplained energy proves that something we don't understand is indeed taking place there. If any of this proves to be true it's just another example of powerful interest taking control and keeping such information away from the public.

DECLASSIFICATION OF THE NEW GROUND PENETRATING RADAR GIVES EVIDENCE TO OUR PAST

Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar 2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world.

At places like Guatemala in the South Americas, tunnels have been mapped under the Mayan pyramid complex at Tikal, which extend a full 800 kilometres to the opposite side of thecountry. Investigators remarked, it was possible to understand how half a million Mayan Indians escaped the decimation oftheir culture.

In similar fashion, the SIRA radar was deployed in Egypt as early as 1978, mapping an extraordinary subterranean complex beneath the Egyptian pyramids.

Arrangements made with President Sadat of Egypt, resulted in three decades of top secret
excavations to penetrate the system. At a recent meeting in Australia, one of the key scientists on the Giza project, Dr. Jim Hurtak, showed film footage of work in progress called, CHAMBERS OF THE DEEP, due to be released at the end of the century. As of yet, it has still never been released
Source : www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Romania not on the list YET

UNDERGROUND TUNNELS OF THE WORLD

AFGHANISTAN
"There is an ancient legend among the Hindus of India that tells of a civilisation of immense beauty beneath central Asia.
Several underground cities are said to be located north of the Himalayan mountains, possibly in Afghanistan, or under the
Hindu Kush. This subterranean Shangri-la is inhabited by a race of golden people who seldom communicate with the surface
world. From time to time, they travel into our land through tunnels that stretch in many directions. Entrances to the tunnels are
believed to be hidden in several of the ancient cities of the Orient. Tunnel entrances are said to be in Ellora and the Ajanta
caverns in the Chandore Mountain range of India." Eric Norman
Click here for more information

BRAZIL
One tunnel in Brazil is near Ponte Grosse in the state of Parana. (Fruit orchards were seen here.) Another entrance in Brazil is
near Rincon, state of Parana. Also, in the state of Santa Catarina, Brazil, near the city of Joinville there is a mountain containing
an entrance to the tunnels. (Santa Catarina is an area alive with subterranean activity, including strange 'singing' from
underground.) Another entrance in Brazil is in the state of Sao Paulo near Concepiao. Still another entrance in Santa Catarina
near Gaspar has subterranean fruit orchards. "The states of Santa Catarina and Parana, Brazil are honeycombed by a network
of Atlantean tunnels that lead to subterranean cities."

CANADA

The Nahanni Valley (Canada) Entrance
This covers 250 square miles in the southern end of the Mackenzie Mountains of Canada. It lies almost 550 miles due west of
Fort Simpson on the Mackenzie River of northwest Canada. Hot springs and sulfur geysers keep the valley warmer than the
surrounding areas by about 30 degrees year -round (the valley is above 60 degrees latitude), making it perpetually mist-
covered. This valley is inhabited only by animals as people entering the valley are usually found headless and quite dead. The
Indian tribes of the area avoid this valley. (These tribes include the Ojibways, the Slave, the Dogribs, the Stoney, the Beavers
and the Chipweyans.) This valley is often referred to as "the Valley of the Headless Men.

Canadian UFO Bases
Entrances at Lake Ontario possible underwater UFO bases/cities. Toronto Tunnels leading to subterranean city. Newfoundland
Condemned Iron Mine connects with tunnels. Lake Ontario "Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out
of/diving into Lake Ontario. The area of highest activity is between Oakville and Toronto. There may be a connection to the
Lakeview Hydro-electric plant, as many of these UFOs have been seen heading in that direction. (Note: "The Great Lakes
Triangle" by Jay Gourley would be interesting reading for more information about UFOs, etc. in the Great Lakes area.)

Toronto Entrance
There is a small opening to the underground tunnels off Parliament Street in downtown Toronto. (The entrance is between two
apartment buildings, and leads to the tunnels via the sewers.) The underground city (abandoned?) beneath Toronto has its
center beneath Gerrard Street and Church Street. Above this area, strange magnetic effects have been observed. (Note: This
corner of Gerrard & Church streets has a higher accident rate than anywhere else in Toronto. It is believed that underground
equipment utilizing powerful magnetic fields (which have caused many strange magnetic effects in houses near this
intersection) are responsible for the bizarre equipment failures that often are the cause of these accidents.) The Indians near
Toronto have legends of these tunnels.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
CHINA

Chinese Caves
Excerpt from Alien IDs

" If we turn to Chinese folklore, ... we find a time lapse of hundreds of years. There is a book entitled " The Report Concerning
the Cave Heavens and Lands of Happiness in Famous Mountains," by Tu Kuang-t'ing, who lived from 850 to 933 A.D. This book
lists ten 'cave heavens 'and thirty-six 'small cave heavens' that were supposed to exist beneath the mountains in China. Here
are the reported experiences of a man who entered a passageway leading to one of these cave heavens:

After walking ten miles, he suddenly found himself in a beautiful land ' with a clear blue sky, shining pinkish clouds, fragrant
flowers, densely growing willows, towers the color of cinnabar, pavilions of red jade, and far flung palaces.' He was met by a
group of lovely, seductive women, who brought him to a house of jasper, and played him beautiful music while he drank ' a ruby-
red drink and a jade-colored juice.' Just as he felt the urge to let himself be seduced, he remembered his family and returned to
the passageway. Led by a strange light that danced before him, he walked back through the cave to the outer world; but when
he reached his home village, he did not recognize anyone he saw, and when he arrived at his house, he met his own
descendents of nine generations hence. They told him that one of their ancestors had disappeared into a cavern three hundred
years before and had never been seen again.'

ENGLAND

The Staffordshire, England Entrance
Somewhere in Staffordshire, England a lonely field exists in which a laborer discovered a large iron plate beneath the dirt. The
"hatch" was large and oval, with an iron ring mounted on it. This entrance led into the tunnels. The field is in a valley surrounded
on almost all sides by woods. The laborer was digging a trench for some purpose. The incident was reported in "A History of
Staffordshire" by Dr. Plot, who wrote the book in the late 1700s. It may be possible to find the entrance if it can be ascertained
exactly which valley the laborer was digging in.

EGYPT
Dr. Earlyne Chaney, in an article titled 'Odyssey Into Egypt, in her occult-oriented magazine Voice of Astara (May, 1982) tells of a
discovery she and researcher Bill Cox was shown in Egypt. These were two tunnels, neither of which had been fully explored.
One was in the temple of Edfu between Luxor and Cairo in the ruins of El Tuna Gabel; and the other near Zozer's Step Pyramid
at Cairo near Memphis-Saqqarah, within the tomb of the Bull, called "Serapium". The Egyptian government sealed both tunnels
because of fears of certain archaeologists who alleged that they "lead too deeply down into the depths of the earth," and
because they found the earth to be "honeycombed with passages leading off into other depths," and the possibility of explorers
becoming lost.

If such labyrinths do exist, then it may explain one story which alleged that men dressed like "ancient Egyptians" have been
seen deep in unexplored tunnels near Cairo, as well as possible confirmation of the story which appeared in Nevada Aerial
Research's Leading Edge publication to the effect that the U.S.(?) Government secretly maintains a huge base within a cavern
of tremendous size (several miles in diameter) beneath the desert sands of Egypt. Could this tie in with the vaque references to
a subterranean society(s) referred to by certain people 'in the know' which is/are known as the 'Phoenix Empire' and/or the
'Gizeh People'?

The Liyobaa Cave Entrance
This was sealed off by Catholic Priests who believed it to be an entrance to "Hell." "The village of 'Liyobaa' or to translate, 'The
Cavern of Death,' was located in the province of Zapoteca, somewhere near the ancient village of 'Mictlan' or the village of the
'Underworld.

"The Cavern of Death was actually located in the last chamber of an eight chamber building or temple. This temple had four
rooms above the ground and four more important chambers built below the surface of the Earth. This building was located in
"Theozapotlan," and the tunnel entrance led one beneath a mountain.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Carolina Islands and Malaysia
Paul Doerr , in issue number 6 of his Newsletter Unknown, related the tradition concerning a race of human giants which,
according to stories in the Carolinas islands and especially Papua, allegedly went underground in ancient times. Once
inhabitants of a lost island-continent called "Chamat," they will, according to legend, one day emerge. This legend is wide-
spread throughout Malaysia, which incidentally contains the largest "officially recognized" cavern chamber, the "Sarowak
Chamber" on the island of Borneo in the Malaysian islands. It is said to be 230 ft. wide by 980 ft. long and nowhere less than
270 ft. high, large enough to easily hold within itself the two previous contenders for the world's largest official chamber -
Carlsbad's "Big Room" in New Mexico and the "Salle de la Verna" in the Pierre Saint- Martin caverns in France. Yankee stadium
could fit in one end of the Sarowak chamber with room to spare!

The Book of Dyzan, which has been translated from ancient manuscripts, tells of intellectually sophisticated humans from an
ancient earth-born society who abandoned the surface of the earth, "depriving the impure human race of their knowledge," and
leaving in flying craft to rejoin their land "of iron and metal."

The Maltese Cave Entrance
This entrance is located on the island of Malta, near the small village of "Casal Paula." (This village is built on the "Corradino"
plateau, and overlooks the capitol town of Malta, "Valletta," as well as Grand Harbour.) In 1902, workmen digging a well in
Casal Paula fell into a subterranean cavern. The well was being dug for a house on "Hal Saflienti," the main street in Casal
Paula. The cavern the workers had fallen into connected with an entire complex of caves and tunnels. This entrance is known
as the "Hypogeum of Hal Saflienti." (In Latin, "Hypogeum" is the name for an underground structure.) "The tunnels under the
Hypogeum have been sealed off even since a school took 30 students into the caves and disappeared, guide and all. Search
parties were never able to locate any trace of the people and children.

Newfoundland Iron Mine Entrance
After one of the Iron Mines in Newfoundland Province had been dug deeper than any other, strange happenings caused the
mine to be shut down. The mining town in which this mine is located is near the Newfoundland-Quebec Border. This mine,
having been condemned, is off-limits, and the police DO enforce this. Sneaking in late at night seems to be the only way to gain
entrance.

TURKEY
Thirty six underground cities have been discovered so far in Cappadocia with some going down eight levels. Some of these
cities can hold a population of thousands. The ventiliation system are so efficient that even eight floors down the air is still
fresh. Thirty vast underground cities and tunnel complexs have also been found near Derinkuya in Turkey .

South America

Karl Brugger, in his book The Chronicle of Akakor (Boohi Tree Books., Delacorte Press., N.Y., 230 pp), gives the history-- as
given to the author by one of their chiefs--of the Ugha Mongulala tribesman, whose ancestors were allegedly part of a vast
empire which covered South America in ancient times. Some of these ancient people, the chief claimed, left the planet in aerial
vessels to explore other parts of the solar system and beyond, leaving behind vast subterranean cities beneath the Andes
mountains and western Brazil. In 1971, due to the constant encroachment of white settlers or invaders into their territory, 30,000
survivors of the Ugha Mongulala allegedly escaped to this ancient system of underground cities, consisting of 13 separate
subterranean complexes all connected by tunnels, one of which is said to extend to Lima, and others of which are located
throughout the Andes Mountain range of Peru.

Saga Magazine's UFO Annual [980, p4], under the heading 'Cave Martians', described a bizarre encounter with subterranean
creatures which seemed to have consisted of some type of automaton-like forms, perhaps on a reconnaissance mission from
an underground civilization. The story involved a tunnel near Xucurus, Argentina(?), some 90 miles from Buenos Aires. The
tunnel was discovered by agriculturalist Gerardo Cordeire, and found to contain nine connecting passages and strange
inscriptions on the walls. From it's entrance "men nine feet tall, green, with antennas on their heads, and square legs" were
seen to emerge, and which, according to hundreds of witnesses from the town and nearby locals, resembled enormous
"portable radios."

United States Underground Cities, Bases and Tunnels Systems

GOVERNMENT MAP OF UNDERGROUND TUNNELS

These areas were found off a government map showing just some of the underground bases in the United States.

EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE :From Edwards a tunnel goes to Vandenberg Air Force Base From Vandenberg you back up to
Edwards and go Southeast to subterranean base at a place that the map designates as Cat., which prob

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join