It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
PLEASE - keep to the topic and refrain from posting remarks about each other.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Who knows how authentic the book really is but the fact remains there are strange magnetic filelds surrounding that area and then you have the Hoia Baciu forrest has some really strange history. Maybe it's a story of fictional books coverings up some really strange facts

www.paranormalhaze.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
For those interested out of all the books of Radu Cinamara Mystery of Egypt the first tunnel is probably the most interesting.

I found this review to be a very explicit one as I read the book . I encourage you to buy it and read it even if you believe is fiction.

"Bad writing style by Radu. Still very important topics to hit the mainstream.

The US satellities are picking up underground abandoned alien bases and their technology. This alien base built under a pyramid in Romania is from 50,000 years ago.

The Nephilim were giant humans with their tables built at 6 foot height. They have a holographic library. Place an object or human over a sensor and you get a read out of the DNA, starchart showing from where in the universe the object or human dna originated, view of its atomic, cellular structure, DNA, structure, anatomy, physiology, technology. Sounds awesome.

This base connects underground to the base in IRAQ held by elite illuminati US military unit since the 2nd gulf war and probable cause for that war, which lit up once they entered the romanian base.

There is another underground tunnel to Egypt. They've got the latest technology down there investigating these tunnels. There is cold fusion.

There is an atomic battery for the long trip underground from Romania to Egypt. There is a tunnel from the Great Pyramid with an alien reptilian corpse in it trying to break into the underground Nephilim chamber. This vindicates the battle of the giant human Nephilim against the Reptilian alien Lucifer and his cronies.

The Bible said it. In Egypt an incredible library of Earth history and alien technology all being carted off by the Illuminati's secret army, part of which includes not the regular US military, but the elite

American military units. All this technology will be weaponized for warfare no doubt. Our Earth history and heritage carted off to private libraries for study by the elite and to be withheld from the people of this planet to whom this heritage truly belongs.

Of the 3 books, this is the one to buy. "

Source : www.amazon.com...

I believe this book was published March or April 2012

The other books of earlier year publishing mention this tunnels.

Now some recent news I read but I could not find the original article said that some passages were discovered leading to some sort of chambers and tunnels under the sfinx

"Workers repairing the ailing Sphinx have discovered an ancient passage leading deep into the body of the mysterious monument. The Giza Antiquities chief, Mr. Zahi Hawass, said there was no dispute the tunnel was very old. However, what is puzzling is: who built the passage? Why? And where does it lead...?

Mr Hawass said he had no plans to remove the stones blocking the entrance. The secret tunnel burrows into the northern side of the Sphinx, about halfway between the Sphinx's outstretched paws and its tail.
"

Source : www.crawford2000.co.uk...

In the light of all these please read this from the same source :

Many ancient writers supported Herodotus' record of underground passages connecting major pyramids, and their evidence casts doubt on the reliability of traditionally presented Egyptian history.
Crantor (300 BC) stated that there were certain underground pillars in Egypt that contained a written stone record of pre-history, and they lined accessways connecting the pyramids. In his celebrated study, On the Mysteries, particularly those of the Egyptians, Chaldeans and the Assyrians, Iamblichus, a fourth-century Syrian representative of the Alexandrian School of mystical and philosophical studies, recorded this information about an entranceway through the body of the Sphinx into the Great Pyramid:2 "This entrance, obstructed in our day by sands and rubbish, may still be traced between the forelegs of the crouched colossus. It was formerly closed by a bronze gate whose secret spring could be operated only by the Magi. It was guarded by public respect, and a sort of religious fear maintained its inviolability better than armed protection would have done. In the belly of the Sphinx were cut out galleries leading to the subterranean part of the Great Pyramid. These galleries were so artfully crisscrossed along their course to the Pyramid that, in setting forth into the passage without a guide throughout this network, one ceasingly and inevitably returned to the starting point." It was recorded in ancient Sumerian cylinder seals that the secret abode of the Anunnaki was "an underground place...entered through a tunnel, its entrance hidden by sand and by what they call Huwana.. .his teeth as the teeth of a dragon, his face the face of a lion". That remarkable old text, unfortunately fragmented, added that "He [Huwana) is unable to move forward, nor is he able to move back", but they crept up on him from behind and the w

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Wonderful fantasy Lisa but lets start at the claim of Crantor in your quote above

Does that quote, in the original Greek say Crantor verified or that Plato verified, who is 'he;? You might want to check.....I'd suggest reading Proclus on the subject

Proclus

edit on 14/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
For those interested out of all the books of Radu Cinamara Mystery of Egypt the first tunnel is probably the most interesting.

The Bible said it. In Egypt an incredible library of Earth history and alien technology all being carted off by the Illuminati's secret army, part of which includes not the regular US military...

Please provide a link to this Bible verse.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

There a whole array of 'interesting' mistakes in her post maybe we should make a numbered list....

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
To everyone just so we get this straight. I am not a historian nor I pretend to know everything. I have tried to piece things together, put them in the light, debate them and each to their own conclusions.

What I know is this:

Last winter while over my friends house, a good friend of mine after couple of glasses of wine told me that his father that worked for SRI (Romanian secret service )heard people inside the agency taking about this place in the mountains and the tunnels as if it existed and they knew about it for a long time.

That is why the Cinamar book rings truth even though just partial. There is something about it and this guy (my friend) had no intention of lying he is not just that type of person.

Second my father and mother used to take trips in their car around the country while on the mountain roads in the Carpatians (Muntii Carpati ) they have been followed by a red glowing round craft that at one point came parallel to their car of course at a certain distance this is before i was born the 70 so obviously they do not have a photo but they would not lie to me .

In light of all this and everything I posted make your own mind and do not try to number my mistakes between the lines.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

The Bible said it. In Egypt an incredible library of Earth history and alien technology all being carted off by the Illuminati's secret army, part of which includes not the regular US military...

Please provide a link to this Bible verse.

It was an amazon review of the book for those interested...THE BIBLE SAID IT are you serious ? I put the source below that paragraph .

I do not have to explain this,it was just there to help people with a review of the book of course people would know the bible did not say that ,maybe it was referring to the nephilim and I just separated the paragraph at the wrong spot.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
was looking for some more reading material.
This looks very interesting
thanks op

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Howdy Lisa

Thank you for your reply

Wow fourth hand information, you may consider me very skeptical of such accounts which fill the coffers of UFO/Mysterious places/etc.to overfilling

Just for your future information the '300' BC quote from the Greek guy is bogus. It comes from a fragment by the Crantor and commented on by Proclus, it mentions 'He', ie Plato verfying it with the Egyptians not himself

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In Romania is common knowledge that there is an energetic center in Bucegi Mountains . There are multiple stories related to this but the most interesting one I found the other day on David Icke's website. A Romanian blogger named Dragos talked about The Greatest Discovery in Bucegi Mountains, its secret knowledge, the tunnels underneath , a chamber of secrets and the connection with Iraq.

There is also a big scandal here in regards to the discovery of huge skeletons that were excavated "Giants" they disappeared over night after complete excavation without the government knowing where .I will try and cover this subject other later in this thread or I will open another one.

Please feel Free to read and if you heard of similar stories in other regions of the earth please post here
[external quote of another forum removed]

Link to the website:www.davidicke.com...

To be continued ....
edit on 11-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: Because my Thread was deleted

edit on 11-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: efit to add

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on Sun Feb 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
[/quote

OP have you studied PROJEKT RIESE (giant) from the end of WWII?
It's totally worth a study. scary scary scary

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle

In Romania is common knowledge that there is an energetic center in Bucegi Mountains . There are multiple stories related to this but the most interesting one I found the other day on David Icke's website. A Romanian blogger named Dragos talked about The Greatest Discovery in Bucegi Mountains, its secret knowledge, the tunnels underneath , a chamber of secrets and the connection with Iraq.

There is also a big scandal here in regards to the discovery of huge skeletons that were excavated "Giants" they disappeared over night after complete excavation without the government knowing where .I will try and cover this subject other later in this thread or I will open another one.

Please feel Free to read and if you heard of similar stories in other regions of the earth please post here
[external quote of another forum removed]

I looked up Projekt Riese at Wiki and it was described as an effort to move the Nazi military complexs underground inside the mountain. I guess I don't see any corrolation between this and the Bucegi area.

Link to the website:www.davidicke.com...

To be continued ....
edit on 11-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: Because my Thread was deleted

edit on 11-2-2011 by lisa2012 because: efit to add

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on Sun Feb 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
[/quote

OP have you studied PROJEKT RIESE (giant) from the end of WWII?
It's totally worth a study. scary scary scary

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Upon watching some national geographic show while in Romania I came upon the case of "Nanesti" Village in the Carpathians curvature.

Now this case may look like it is not relevant but it happens as discussed in this thread a lot in the Carpathians.

The event occurred on the evening of Saturday June 30, 2001 in the village Nanesti, Vrancea County, located about 40 km. The Focsani the road that connects the city of Galati Focsani.

The sky was covered and it rained during the day and in the south it happened after the full moon phase.

Referral was made to the press by some Bucharest civilians that were driving on the road connecting the city of Galati Tecumseh, near the town Liesti, about 8 km. distance, where they saw lights above the village Nanesti.

Monitor journalists from Vrancea made the first investigation the next day with the local TV station and news appeared in local newspapers.

Direct witnesses :

- Tanasache Agafitei, retired, was a professor of philology in village

- His wife - Elena Agafitei,

- Costel Stoian,

- Elena Stoian, his wife

- Dumitru Jujau, another area resident of the village, and,

- Stephen Stoyan, Stoyan Costel's father.

The events

Being late Saturday night, most villagers watched the show "surprise, surprise'' aired on national television TVR 1. At around 22:30 the power supply is interrupted and the whole village comes into darkness. According to villagers mention that lately power cuts were very rare and very short periods of time.

After a few minutes of waiting, people went out to see if and neighboring villages lack electricity occurs. About everything was normal, only Nanesti had not lights. Mention that the village is supplied with power from 3 different energy stations high voltage transformers two from Vulturu line, and one line from Tataranu.

On leaving the house , the village witnesses observed manifestation of a phenomenon that is the presence of bright red spots round shape, that move slowly, stopped, began to spin around an axis and turns into its own a segmented ring light pale yellow ring while rotating and descending to the ground, in an increasing round diameter shape. After reaching ground level, with a radius of 200-300 meters and then some more, ring began to climb again, maintaining the rotation is decreased to reach the point where started, turning is again in red spot to the object. This move slightly to the right (or disappear for some), then became stationary again, the rotation begins again, turns into ring segments down, and approaching the ground and climb. This cycle was followed by some witnesses about 8-9 times in 45 minutes, others almost 20 times. Some witnesses said the object was in motion during rotation and balance, like a boat cradled by the waves.

From other points of the village phenomenon manifested somewhat differently, meaning that the object was originally like a stain, like a cloud lit from within, dark red that spread round the square in a lot of light, like windows, which reach the ground then they amounted gathering is the point from which they left. When squares of light reaches the ground, witnesses had the impression that the village was enveloped in a dim light, foggy, like milk. (this we encounter in previous articles i posted around the area of the discussion in the Original Post )

Agafitei wife saw red circular spot on the horizon disappearing and then returning every cycle of descent and ascent of the ring of light.

Most witnesses after a time of 30-45 minutes got bored and retreated into houses, being late, around 11:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.. (now if you were Romanian and you were from the mountains you will understand this if not this action may seem strange but I am telling you it is not)

Phenomenon manifested by around 1am (reported by witnesses Stefan Stoian, that was the night shift security guard at a private company in the immediate vicinity of the village), then stopped abruptly.

Power supply has returned at around 2 am without further incident.

After contacting the company network, the result that their official records in the Nanesti show no incidents that night , the locals reported otherwise.

Locals say that people from the energy company Renel transformers inspected the next day and found a bird in some of the electrical wires but the question is why interruption lasted 3 ½ hours ?Why the 3 transformers did not work?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
continuation of previous post................

Conclusions

What happened to Nanesti? For this village in the county of Vrancea plain?

Something that people were impressed and also affected, although damage size is not so important. People were deprived of pursuing the weekend of the only television shows that it receives in the area.

There was also a wedding that night and all participants are witness to this.

An unidentified aerospace phenomena wasmanifested;

- A power supply was affected the whole village, although it is powered from two power lines in different directions;

- Power failure light phenomenon is linked above the village, a phenomenon that has been observed at large distances (8 km.) And might be due to strong ionization of the air in the entire area.

- Red spot located above the village probably hiding an object of unknown origin;

- This ring segments light up down near the ground and sequential expression, following a travel route as step by step, giving the impression of a scanning action area, a possible field of research with a goal yet remained unknown;

- The general feeling was of excitement, amazement and curiosity while and then witnesses have expressed reluctance to communicate with others, including new experiences;

- There were no feelings of anxiety and fear, one of the witnesses trying to signal even with a flashlight toward the sky;

- No photos or video recordings made;

- After some witnesses have tried to find similar images in literature, even on the Internet, to make comparisons, or to find corresponding explanations.

- Finally it should be noted that in this case there is a prototype of the phenomenon, meaning that there is no question of contamination mass of psychosis, each witness or group of witnesses saw the phenomenon independently and each explain about what else seen, demonstrating that they had not previously agreed and at the same time are in good faith.

- Could also be a possible link with other cases in the area (Certesti, the curvature of the Carpathians, and so on).?

Nanesti on the Romanian Map :
Nanesti on the Map
edit on 17-1-2013 by lisa2012 because: (no reason given)

Source of the Incident :

Source AFSAN

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Romania has been well known to use a variety of methods to attract tourists in any form as that government has paid for and sponsered a variety of Created Sensationalistic Discoveries by having people actual build things such as fake ancient ruins and the like.

Romanian officials sponser and support such things as they are desperate for money and for a while until it became bankrupt and is now for sale...a castle reported to be Dracula's...a national hero...was setup as a Tourist attraction for U.S. Horror Fans set on an an adventure for Holloween.

I would not trust ANYTHING that is said to be a discovery in Romania.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Romania has been well known to use a variety of methods to attract tourists in any form as that government has paid for and sponsered a variety of Created Sensationalistic Discoveries by having people actual build things such as fake ancient ruins and the like.

Romanian officials sponser and support such things as they are desperate for money and for a while until it became bankrupt and is now for sale...a castle reported to be Dracula's...a national hero...was setup as a Tourist attraction for U.S. Horror Fans set on an an adventure for Holloween.

I would not trust ANYTHING that is said to be a discovery in Romania.

Split Infinity

That is so much Bull because first of all my parents were witness to strange phenomena while driving in the Carpathian mountains. They are not trying to attract anything and they are not lying to me whatsoever.

Second, Nanesti happened in 2001 and even if I am Romanian I have never heard of it and I would argue that people in small villages are even reluctant to talk about this.

Third, THERE IS NO TOURISM between Focsani and Galati THERE IS NOTHING TO ATTRACT THERE . It is not like Bucegi Mountains or Transylvania.

Before making statements like this you should come with facts that this incident did not happen and it is a fiction of all these people imagination plus that they were paid to say this.

Your argument does not stand because that means it would apply to any region in the world as it is a good way to attract tourism ??????
Well than lets not believe anything or anyone from anywhere.

This makes me feel like I wasted a lot of time and energy to present anything to anyone about phenomena in this region. The original post was not made to convince anyone of anything or attract tourists, it was made to raise questions and make fellow ATS members to search,find and expand knowledge of any kind. Even if it sounds strange or crazy.

edit on 17-1-2013 by lisa2012 because: to correct

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

You are a bit emotional are you not?

If what you say is true then you will need some very good proof as when it comes to anyone taking serious anything that is claimed to happen in Romania...it is held suspect.

I did not create this problem for Romania...many shady business and Romanian Government officials did.

I never stated that what was posted was a lie...I simply said that it is suspect and I do not trust it. If you wish to change my attitude then I suggest you present some VIABLE evidence that people would respect.

If you don't like the way something is going then...find a way to stop it. If you can't...then the fault lies with you and those who created the issue in the first place.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Third, THERE IS NO TOURISM between Focsani and Galati THERE IS NOTHING TO ATTRACT THERE .

That goes to reinforce the claim that stories and hoaxes like this are just made up to push tourism in a area where there is nothing....

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Third, THERE IS NO TOURISM between Focsani and Galati THERE IS NOTHING TO ATTRACT THERE .

That goes to reinforce the claim that stories and hoaxes like this are just made up to push tourism in a area where there is nothing....

That does not reinforce anything. You can not create tourism if there is NOTHING to go and see. No one in the right mind will start to go in groups in a little village in Vrancea just because some people saw some ufo's . In order to have tourists in a region and make money you need to have a great amount of people every year coming to that area and that could not be sustained by just this news.

I am not emotional or whatever you call it. I am just tired of trying to present something and being bashed because Romania or anything related. I do not care about businesses that are SHADY. I care about people trying to come forward and say Hey something is going on here. That was all. This is not England where you have extended UFO files or strange phenomena, this is not France.People very rare read about what is going on in the Bucegi Mountains they barely know where that area is.

Also you say I have to bring facts. Well I can not bring you a photo and a sign document from some alien being or space craft but I can tell you 2 things. One is that My parents in their car were followed by a huge red like fire craft while crossing mountains in Romania in early 70 's when Romania was under communism. You will say well why they did not take photos I will tell you we barely had a black and white camera when I was born in 79 . We barely had food to eat much less a digital camera capable of snapping the perfect shot.

Second when I was small I had small orbs coming into my room with creatures inside.They were orbs of energy and they were coming on and off between the age of 5 and 12 . It is only one single person I found on ATS with similar experience that had a post one time and I made some comments there.

This is why I am here just to present certain things that are happening in this country and has nothing to do with Tourism, Reputation of the Country or Shady Business.

I will not even try to attempt my friends stories cause you will say well I can not prove it and they may try to attract tourism as well.

Read about Cucuteni and its significance .This has nothing to do with Romania and Tourism. Seriously it is ridiculous to say that anything that comes from this country is shady. Maybe some aspects are I will not contest that but lets look at the pieces of the puzzle and judge incidents and happenings on their own merit.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Lisa, there are many of us here who appreciate all the work that you have been into this very fine thread. It is a great topic and I, like many, appreicate your continued update and work.

Please don't be dissuaded by posters who put down your reports, as for them, it won't matter how much evidence you provide them, it will never be good enough. Even if there were photos, some will come in and say photoshopped.

I find it best just to ignore them, unless there is a legitimate question that can be answered, but just to broadly claim that it can't be true and expect you to defend yourself is just trolling activity.

Thanks for the great thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join