It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mukabrik makes Obama look like a fool

page: 1
7
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Now you won't see this on any of Obama's media outlets but this is what he gets for throwing Mubarik under the bus. Old Mub played the great O like a fiddle yesterday and the egg is still getting scraped off his face. This guy has no business being president of the US. Nobody is going to trust Obama anymore on the world stage. Big black eye on US foreign policy. And Hillary is just an idiot.




posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


See what? What are you on about? Can you link us to whatever you think it is?

Or maybe, like most of us have figured out already, the US and our President doesn't actually run the world.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Now you won't see this on any of Obama's media outlets but this is what he gets for throwing Mubarik under the bus. Old Mub played the great O like a fiddle yesterday and the egg is still getting scraped off his face. This guy has no business being president of the US. Nobody is going to trust Obama anymore on the world stage. Big black eye on US foreign policy. And Hillary is just an idiot.


How should he handle the situation without making it worse? Enlighten us



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Now you won't see this on any of Obama's media outlets but this is what he gets for throwing Mubarik under the bus. Old Mub played the great O like a fiddle yesterday and the egg is still getting scraped off his face. This guy has no business being president of the US. Nobody is going to trust Obama anymore on the world stage. Big black eye on US foreign policy. And Hillary is just an idiot.


Can you explain how and why....because i dont know the back story from yesterday.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm sure he has something to show us. He refers to "see this" "this" and the other.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
Now you won't see this on any of Obama's media outlets but this is what he gets for throwing Mubarik under the bus. Old Mub played the great O like a fiddle yesterday and the egg is still getting scraped off his face. This guy has no business being president of the US. Nobody is going to trust Obama anymore on the world stage. Big black eye on US foreign policy. And Hillary is just an idiot.


While everyone knows you are right you probably should either A: link an article that explains your case eloquently and in more detail or B: Write up your own detailed summary.

Thanks and have a nice day!



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


Obama is as much a TERRORIST as the filth running Egypt.


Believe me this ploy being played out was planned, and OBAMA is as guilty as those ruling Egypt,- after all, as we all know, he dances to the same tune as that dictated by his masters in Israel.

Where's the uprising of the American people? Yeah I know, they're still too busy with their popcorn.

Mubarak wishes to die on Egyptian soil, well I think his death warrant is signed and sealed.


Should as a result, the army turn upon its people, (or each other), then there will be utter bloodshed and widespread chaos, (planned) while Obama, chewing on his popcorn will plead for peace.

Zionism is showing its true colors and yet many are still blind to the faces wearing it.

Obama you are guilty man, with the blood of many, dripping from folded hands that pledge alliance not to that of the American constitution, but with that existing in Israel.

If I was in America now, I'd be chanting outside of your door, oh and BTW I never have been fond of popcorn.

-------

Fox



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno
 


Do you not think that your post and your signature are contradicting??
If you can lose a whole planet under George W Bush then why did you post what you posted?
I am not seeing what the OP is seeing but I am confused by your post after reading your signature?
The US does have alot of influence,no?



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
If i need to explain it to you I will. First off Obama comes out and declare Mubby needs to go in the media. Well this should not have been done like that it should have been done behind the scenes as most foreign policy is done. We of course have a tool as our sec of state so no help there. Yesterday it was let out mubby was gonna step down and Obammy comes out with that and the media eats it up and oops mubby slaps him back in the face by not stepping down. Obama is a fool. He should have kept his mouth shut and dealt with this thing behind the scenes but no everything has to be about him. Pathetic.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"Certainly we can speak. It's a rather primitive achievement. We use it when we have to...when we sing...when we pray to our God."

~the collective mind of the mole men

Beneath the Planet of the Apes.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxoutfoxing
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


Obama is as much a TERRORIST as the filth running Egypt.


Believe me this ploy being played out was planned, and OBAMA is as guilty as those ruling Egypt,- after all, as we all know, he dances to the same tune as that dictated by his masters in Israel.

Where's the uprising of the American people? Yeah I know, they're still too busy with their popcorn.

Mubarak wishes to die on Egyptian soil, well I think his death warrant is signed and sealed.


Should as a result, the army turn upon its people, (or each other), then there will be utter bloodshed and widespread chaos, (planned) while Obama, chewing on his popcorn will plead for peace.

Zionism is showing its true colors and yet many are still blind to the faces wearing it.

Obama you are guilty man, with the blood of many, dripping from folded hands that pledge alliance not to that of the American constitution, but with that existing in Israel.

If I was in America now, I'd be chanting outside of your door, oh and BTW I never have been fond of popcorn.

-------

Fox


Apparently the military is with Mubarik on this one or they wouldn't have let him do what he did. These protesters today better reign in themselves or like you say it will get very bloody.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Crisis Flumoxes White House



In the White House, frustration is giving way to a sense of powerlessness.

"The mystique of America's superpower status has been shattered," said Steve Clemons, director of the American Strategy Program of the New America Foundation, who has attended two meetings with the National Security Council on Egypt.

At a meeting with outside advisers Monday, four National Security Council officials were pressed on what U.S. diplomacy had accomplished. The officials said their efforts had helped avoid "catastrophic" bloodshed by helping to restrain Egyptian security forces, two participants said.

Arab and Israeli diplomats said Mr. Obama's decision to throw his full support behind the opposition after eight days of protests has likely broken ties with Mr. Mubarak beyond repair.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


I think if you even got Mubarak's name right people might believe what you have to say more..



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


Well, what does everybody expect? Before he became President he had...what...zero foreign policy experience. Other than appearing as a "Yes we can!" rock star at various European venues.

Obama does not have a clue. He is rapidly turning the U.S. into an international bit player.

Or...maybe he does have a clue, and that was his plan all along.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Obammy and the like (Sorros) wanted to create the justification/momentum of of a popular uprising - force Mubarak to stepdown and create a power vacuum in which the Muslimbrotherhood would sieze control.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


I think if you even got Mubarak's name right people might believe what you have to say more..


Okay...what is this supposed to mean? If somebody commits a typo, they have no credibility?



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Obammy and the like (Sorros) wanted to create the justification/momentum of of a popular uprising - force Mubarak to stepdown and create a power vacuum in which the Muslimbrotherhood would sieze control.



yep, that's it..
Soros and co planned 30 years of the people being screwed so they would eventualy realise just now and rebel against it..

Great planning..



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by HoldTheBeans
 


I think if you even got Mubarak's name right people might believe what you have to say more..


Okay...what is this supposed to mean? If somebody commits a typo, they have no credibility?



Umm, wasn't a typo unless they did it more than once..



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Obammy and the like (Sorros) wanted to create the justification/momentum of of a popular uprising - force Mubarak to stepdown and create a power vacuum in which the Muslimbrotherhood would sieze control.



Soros? I'm pretty sure he is a puppet of Israel so he would never risk putting the Muslim Brotherhood in control, knowing they probably will make Egypt into a Islamic state and call for action against Israel in support of Palestinians. Not only that but I bet Saudi people will look up to Egypt and attempt to take out the Saudi family to strengthen the Muslim world.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join