It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mukabrik makes Obama look like a fool

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Soros? I'm pretty sure he is a puppet of Israel so he would never risk putting the Muslim Brotherhood in control,

Soros is NO puppet of Israel.
Soros is Atheist and could care less
about Judaism or Christianity.
Soros' God is greed and money.
Soros is only in this for Soros.
Soros has enough money, he could
almost buy Israel (in theory) but
Benjamin won't allow that to happen.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
LOL. I mention Obama and you worshipers come out of the woodwork calling me a racist and saying I know nothing. Yeah that is the typical response from brainwashed followers of the "O". I think a good thing to do would be to start a burka store in Egypt now as the women will be covering up soon to as not be beaten by your buddies over there. Oops your probably not for capitalism so I guess you hope the government will provide the burkas and RPG's. Hail Obama.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just my opinion after following things for a few decades and watching things unfold in the ME since WMD's were never found in Iraq... the US isnt a big world power ruler. I see on here that we "rule the world" all the time. We cant even get our intel right... even in the situation in Egypt. The director of intel or whatever they are calling the CIA guy these days admitted he got his intel from the MEDIA. He didnt even know anything about the Muslim Brotherhood and passed untrue BS as truth... reality is far more bizarre than fiction in this case. When he is asked about large terrorist busts in other countries he has no clue what they are talking about. We all ought to be more concerned with what our leadership does with such pathetic intel ( invading Iraq looking for WMDs and killing folks and getting our own killed due to BS intel) than Obama being Obama. When we make decisions based on bad intel and send our mil to every corner of the earth.. we have issues. Obama? He has no experience.. what did we expect? Bush DID have experience and still screwed up... big time. All based on bad intel.

The largest concern IMO is our intel community. This situation should make it so it cant be ignored or brushed under the rug anymore.

www.theblaze.com...

Thats just one.. you can google it yourself.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Who's a "follower of 'O'"? I just don't suffer ignorance when its coupled with arrogance. The amazing thing is that your lack of knowledge is so extreme you don't even realize how foolish you make yourself appear to any with real knowledge.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

OP is just afraid of the evil that lies ahead in his mind. See, now that Mubrik has stepped down, OP is afraid that the evil Mooslims are going to rule the world. Egypt should be a white Christian, God fearing nation. Anything other than that makes Obama a fool.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
just heard the speech of obama...
supporting the democraty in egypt now..
diddend mention that the US holded the regime of mubarak30 years in progress

guess it was policy to support dictaters in the middle east...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Who's a "follower of 'O'"? I just don't suffer ignorance when its coupled with arrogance. The amazing thing is that your lack of knowledge is so extreme you don't even realize how foolish you make yourself appear to any with real knowledge.

I hope your not one claiming this "real knowledge" with a ridiculous post you've put together here.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by pajoly

OP is just afraid of the evil that lies ahead in his mind. See, now that Mubrik has stepped down, OP is afraid that the evil Mooslims are going to rule the world. Egypt should be a white Christian, God fearing nation. Anything other than that makes Obama a fool.

I guess you well have to show me where I said that or your just a straight out liar. Do you always lie when someone doesn't agree with your hero?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

LOL! This is the weakest, most partisan, ignorant thread I've read in awhile. And add to that, your whole premise is ridiculous with no knowledge as to what has happened or currently happening in Egypt.You have no idea what the Egyptian people are thinking or doing right now or why they're doing it.

If you hate Obama, there are alot more legit arguments to be made. All this thread shows is your fear of Muslims and most likely your belief Obama is a secret Muslim agent. LOL!

edit on 11-2-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by pajoly

I guess you well have to show me where I said that or your just a straight out liar. Do you always lie when someone doesn't agree with your hero?

I think this is a pretty good example of your beliefs and fears:

HoldtheBeans:
I think a good thing to do would be to start a burka store in Egypt now as the women will be covering up soon to as not be beaten by your buddies over there. Oops your probably not for capitalism so I guess you hope the government will provide the burkas and RPG's.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
Who the heck is Mukabrik? Never heard of this man before... Can you fill me in on this Mukabrik.

Black... Do you know this guy?
edit on 2/11/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

Guy??
I thought it was a new kind of building material "Mukabrik"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes, you are rite ... all are bad ...Okaba , Hickabee Krinton , Candy Pecosi ....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

LOL! That made me chuckle.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You can't make Barry Sotoro look like a fool....Because its his picture that is under the word "FOOL" in a dictionary.....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I did not see that at all. I thought his speech was the right thing to do, and at the right time. I have not seen a single fault in how Obama is handling the situation

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
i was wondering while i was watching aljezerra why they kept mentioning the US...?
and what Prez Obama's part in all this was..???

cant we just STFU... and stay out of other countries business for a while and get back to our business and
try to start making this country worth a Fuc|< again...?

lets ingorne our problems to deal with someone else's...? yea great foreign policy but what about domestic
policy, do we have to forget about that? Why don't the american people take notes from the Egyptian people,
and make domestic policy our #1 issue, exercise the First Branch of goverment, "We The People"... and get it right for once... ??

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Its the hypocrisy of the western powers that I find hard to stomach. The USA backed him to the hilt and Tony Blair said he was a power for good in the middle east, but now he's stepped down they are congratulating the Egyptian people for daring to ask for change!
Well, I would like to say to Obama and Cameron keep those wishes of goodwill on your mind because I have a funny feeling that the mass demonstrations we've just seen in Cairo may well be repeated in London and Washington when the people speak as one and ask you two charlatans to leave office! I fear that neither Obama or Cameron will have the dignity or grace to leave peacefully as Mubarak has.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

You can't make Barry Sotoro look like a fool....Because its his picture that is under the word "FOOL" in a dictionary.....

Which Dictionary is that? I decided to look up fool online, and here's what I got.

dictionary.reference.com...
www.merriam-webster.com...
www.thefreedictionary.com...
www.webster-dictionary.org...
dictionary.cambridge.org...

and I find no mention or picture of Barry Sotoro (sic) in any of them, in fact I don't even find a reference to Barry Soetoro, which is a name that Obama went under for a brief period of time. So, perhaps you are mistaken, perhaps there is another dictionary out there that displays Obama's picture next to the word fool

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join