It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real terrorist was me - A US Soldier

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Good change of name..

Make love, not war..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by Ghandi

AMEN to that
I can relate 100%
The enemy is in Washington

We need a revolution like Egypt
Drag the corporate warlords through the streets until their black hearts stop beating
S&F

edit on 11-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

While I agree with the concept, I don't recall seeing the warlords dragged through the streets..
A peacefull revolt is what's needed...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If I ever join a military, it will be to do what is in humanity's best interests, not any one person or group of people, but humanity as a whole.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

There must thousands of Youtubes of Soldiers teasing / torturing Animals, Farmers, Kids, Women not to mention just blowing stuff because it's Fun. It's got nothing to do with Al-Queda anymore, but this is exactly the reasons why Al-Queda hated Americans so much in the first Place.

This is probably the reason why the Iraq / Afghanistan Wars have been going on for so long, the Americans are having so much Fun.

And unless these guys are Featured on Prime Time News, they will never have to justify their actions.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
We should all do what the great late John Lennon urged us all to do... "Give Peace A Chance!"
Saying that, the likelihood of our warmongering governments allowing us to all live in peace and harmony is slight as they all sit on the boards of ammunition factories and helicopter factories, etc, and they make their fortunes out of war. Fathers, brothers, and sons die on the battlefield while these bastards live the good life and make a fortune from the spilt blood of innocents.
We should all just say, No More!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

As I said a necessary evil there always has been and will be Adolph Hitlers and Ghengis Khans out there,Americas wars however are the same as Romes; conflicts in far flung places to secure resources and trade routes- wars which profit bankers and corporations.There is one on this thread so carried away with being the best soldier he can be that he would not consider nor care about the real motivations of those who send him to war,he's too busy in the 'zone' being the great warrior.Im sure the majority of the military in the SS and Whermacht had similar thinking after all they were the most professional soldiers on earth at the time

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
If I ever join a military, it will be to do what is in humanity's best interests, not any one person or group of people, but humanity as a whole.

Noble thought but once you join you do what THEY say, not what you think is right or wrong..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks bud.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Davian

Noble thought but once you join you do what THEY say, not what you think is right or wrong..

So they brain wash you!? You become incapable of independent thought and the realisation that what you are doing is wrong! The nazi's who killed innocent jews in the death camps used that as a defence and it didn't wash then and in all honesty it doesn't wash now!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

this what i said
'Gee', thanks republicans, fox news ,and that evil George bush, and all there supporters that sat in there nice house and leather furniture, and had the nerve to even open there lil pie holes, thinking they had the right to say.

'I support the troops'
'I think they should go to Iraq'
'they are dying for our country'
'they should feel good, its for a good cause'
'they died for this country'
' they died for freedom'
I hate people like that, people that swear the land and writing on a piece of paper is more important then a life, a single chance at life to get a chance to live, and they have to die over a lie, and then even more shameless, ‘theres no honor in what they did over a lie’ ,a lie that was caused by republican, now all those that took a life, will burn in hell because of a republicans lie, and all that had the nerve in life, to put you lil worthless opinions in to the matter ‘it was pointless‘, as if ‘LIFE’ > ‘Time’ and ‘God ‘,cared what the hell you thought when it came to taken the very breath, out of something he created ,one of his kids!

'Evil has no shame in what it does, or the people it creates to do its bidding'

I’m glad when judgment day comes, god wont ask me why I supported the war ,loll, I had nothing to do with that decision.
Guess what I’m trying to say is ‘With out all the different words that are in this world to mask what’s right and what’s wrong’

Only a good human from the purity of god would never Condon killing’>
and then you have those humans,’ that put flags’ on a pure and honest post, a post that should letterly be, flag free, but like I said earlier.

'Evil has no shame in what it does, or the people it creates to do its bidding'
Period .
how im running,makes no sense.
Only a good human from the purity of god would never Condon killing’>
god wont ask me why I supported the war ,loll, I had nothing to do with that decision.
this is the only really 2 things i said about...your god.

Is that the only two religious references you're going to stand by now, out of the ones I bolded for you?

Once again, YOU were the one bringing this deity into it and writing policy for her. It's YOUR god, not mine.

I want nothing to do with a weak 'god' like that, who would allow mere mortals to make his decisions for him, and then impose them upon him. Even worse that your god dabbles in politics, like any common politician. I'm STILL not going to vote for her.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hey Neno..
Completly off topic but did you know ATS is useing the same avatar as you for the icon for the RANT forum..

BTW, that's not saying you rant, infact you have some very good posts..

Was just a FYI.....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by LoverBoy

Good change of name..

Make love, not war..

Nah. He can't win at ATS, I tell ya! Any moment now, the Ladies temperance and Chastity League will roll their tanks in to take THEIR shots, too!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

the Ladies temperance and Chastity League

Now that sounds like a scary club ... good times ... but, NOT for you! Lol...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Hey Neno..
Completly off topic but did you know ATS is useing the same avatar as you for the icon for the RANT forum..

BTW, that's not saying you rant, infact you have some very good posts..

Was just a FYI.....

Do they really? makes me proud, and brings a tear to the eye...

HEY! I EARNED that distinction! I'm the grouchiest guy around!

Avatar by Boy in a Dress, in honor of the raging battle between some of us and the Herschel-Faltskog folks that the book in my sig is about. He does good work, don't he?

edit on 2011/2/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

the Ladies temperance and Chastity League

Now that sounds like a scary club ... good times ... but, NOT for you! Lol...

They hate me. I'm on their hit list, and that's why I have to hide out and be so demure and subdued about 'stuff'... if they ever find out I was one of these "terrorists" that the OP is about, I'm sure they'll pull out all the stops and send in the UN, NSA, FBI, CIA ETC. to get me... might even filter on up to an unholy alliance with the NWO and the League...

edit on 2011/2/11 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

HEY! I EARNED that distinction! I'm the grouchiest guy around!

lol, not even close mate..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghandi

Is this really a re-post of a thread already made a year ago... looks like the OP is desperate for some flags and stars!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
reply to post by Ghandi

Is this really a re-post of a thread already made a year ago... looks like the OP is desperate for some flags and stars!!!

Who cares? It's relevant today and THAT'S what matters..

Or are YOU just after stars???

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Ya I'm absolutely after stars as you can see i post regularly about once a frickin month... are you kiddin me!?!?! how is this any more relevant now than it was a year ago...

/

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Is that the only two religious references you're going to stand by now, out of the ones I bolded for you?

Once again, YOU were the one bringing this deity into it and writing policy for her. It's YOUR god, not mine.

I want nothing to do with a weak 'god' like that, who would allow mere mortals to make his decisions for him, and then impose them upon him. Even worse that your god dabbles in politics, like any common politician. I'm STILL not going to vote for her.

I’m not going to argue, my soul purpose was to scare someone away from killing some one, that’s it and that’s all.
I mean, who want to see someone loss there soul over anything ,let alone nothing.
There is always a choice, always
god gives the flesh a good time to live
Compared to the time it gives the soul, is eternity, the choice is impeccable.I think I will make the choices to stay good on this earth for up to ..maybe 80 years, and after that, eternity here I come !

I don’t want to see any human lose there soul. Never.
And because I am the sole representative of the 'Mother of all' 'Femaele' the prophetess of all prophets, I have every right to speak on the Mothers behalf.
Why didnt your lili god make you immortal,'my mortal lil child of the earth'.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join