It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voynich Manuscript - Diary Of An Alien Or A Madman? 100 Years Older Than First Thought.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stumch

This is my first post on ats been a lurked for months and apologize for franker mistakes as I'm on my iPhone

You are right stomch the ancient Indians and Atlanteans and Greeks supposedly were at war with eachother. I will say this now and forever truth be told. The ancient history we are taught is not at all as it seems most Archaeologists follow the status quo which is why major finds are rare. There is actually evidence that the Atlanteans had nuclear devices which wiped out the old Indian civilization. It is in the old Sanskrit texts there are several forums on this.

What is the most chilling thing that makes me quiver is that I honestly believe he Atlanteans were real and that when the sea levels rose because of ice age ending (glaciers melting) that is what brought armaggeddon upon the Atlanteans race. I do not believe in the religion I am an agnostic/atheist but I firmly believe when they talk about the great flood in the bible that is definitely true because It would have happened from the glaciers melting probably many various floods happened which in turn destroyed the somewhat advanced civilizations of the ancient world

This is what TPTB don't want us to know this is their damning secret this is the most sacred knowledge when he library of Alexandria was burned by the Romans. This is the secret the Iluminatti the club of Rome the and the knights Templar the most secret and renowned sacred societies laughing a us because the knowledge is theirs and the human race I'll never know he true path of our ascension. Our true path to become one win he universe and our existence and we may forever be at peace. The path to human transcendence will take some time but I'm sure we will persevere and spread throughout he universe but first the world must come and be qt peace. AND THEN ONLY THen will the human race be eligible or privileged enough to come in contact with the other creatures and beings in our universe. And then we shall walk the path of transcendence with our long lost brothers( not literally) Then only then my friends shall our journey be fulfilled. We must have faith in the will of the human race. Good luck my brothers and sisters be rid of all evil and peace be with you
edit on 11-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by stumch

This is what TPTB don't want us to know this is their damning secret this is the most sacred knowledge when he library of Alexandria was burned by the Romans. This is the secret the Illuminati the club of Rome the and the knights Templar the most secret and renowned sacred societies

I agree with most of what you said but you are wrong about the Knights Templar and The Illuminati. If they really are on the side with the Catholics then why are they burned for being a heretic? Truth is the Knights Templar are descendants of Cathars, they are against the Catholics and they are like the "trojan horse" they wish to destroy the Catholics from the inside. The Catholics knew they're plan and burned them at the stake.

Also the Grail Legends hold the truth about the Knights Templar, they have to make it look like it's about Christianity to avoid being known as a heretic, they have to keep this secret to protect themselves and they used legends like the one mentioned above. Also there are 3 different stories about the grail to make it more misleading so the Catholics won't know about it.

If you wish to know more about this look here.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by exdog5

Great link. This made me laugh really hard. If I could give you 50 stars at once I would!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

AnnunakiRage I agree with you. 100% I can honestly tell you right now I have a 100% certainty that there are many other forms of life out there other than ourselves.

I have evidence to I'll prove it right now
Okay the recent findings from the Kepler telescope found some 1200 or so odd planets searching 155,000 stars in only the first 4 months of data ok? But what most people miss out on if you read the press release is that NASA didn't point out in the press release that only 0.66% of those solar systems (stars) we observed would be aligned from our point of view so we can view thief transits so take the numbers 1200 planets 58 of Which are in the habitable zones of their stars and times it by about 140 times the number of those planets because those 1200 planets and 58 habitable zone planets are only 0.66% of what solarsysteme are aligned so we can see the transits so man were talking here only about the first 4 months of data ........

Guess what our solarsytem ain't special after all this prove jus in this data of 155,000 stars that there is 100,000's if not millions of planets orbiting these 155,000 stars and thousands if not tens of thousands of habitable zone planets orbiting these stars if that doesn't floor you idk what will but immune the possiblities of life

All these jupiters neptunes earths mars size planets etc in habitable zones imagine the habitable moons around a goldilocks Jupiter lol think of the possibilities it's just endless. No of this doesn't make you believe that all earths religions aren't a lie idk what will

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stumch

Toldja it was Mandrake. I really love this sort of material. Thank you for posting the excerpt. I went to the site that you linked but it was late and I did not download the books. Thanks again. This thread is so much fun.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

I am sorry my friend Lateral I did not know the Cathars were the Knights templar I guess they are the good guys then keeping the ancient secrets from the evil Catholics

Makes you really wonder what did these civilizations befor the sumerians; who told great stories of these past civilizations ... How advanced did these ancients become before their doom and gloom came. Because we knew the had very advanced mathematics science technology medicine astronomy and the works. It really is a fascinating topic : ) I'm new to ATS btw greeting. May we all have open minds because a close-minded person is not fun to debate with on such subjects

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stumch

Stumch,

Thanks for the FICTION writer, I just got done reading the Armageddon Conspiracy by John Thompson book and thought it was great, and the earlier person that freaked out about didnt read the end............

Subject: manuscript is cool, the picture are crazy for the day, it was important to someone but was he crazy or is it in code we may never know. Really just the picture alone would fetch more on auction for each I am sure but since it is Yale's now is nice to keep it all together. I wonder if running it though a computer could solve the riddle surely someone has thought about it before...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Excellent OP - a star & flag have made their way to you...

Having looked over some random pages on the WIKI, I found something interesting suggesting explicit knowledge of human anatomy, F77V in the diagrammatical representation of the small intestines, on the right-hand side of the page:

For comparison, here's a modern diagram:

Note the accurate inclusion in F77V of the 'villi' or nodules through which nutrients are absorbed..

I will enjoy reading over the NSA doc, thanks to YeahRight for that one. A quick scan over the contents page was enough to get e chuckling at some of the replies in this thread.

It runs deep!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It seems like a lot of words in the manuscript keep on showing up. It's bizarre that someone hasn't already decoded this. I mean, there is a definite recurrence of letters.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

They have used every technology to decode it and yet they still fail. The recurrence is not much to break the code it seems.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I recall seeing a program on this, and one of the theories is that it was essentially gibberish - and made to fetch some scam artist money (i.e. sell it to a wealthy person for a tidy sum, since in the day odd manuscripts were popular).

They detailed a process to do this in fact (writing "words" with a certain methodology allowing it to be made in a short version of time).

Either way I find it very interesting

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dickyavalon

No sir the man who supposedly made this as a scam wasn't even born before this book was finished.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
To me it looks like a Medical book.
Exsplaning how the body works
And medical ways to help it.
Some of the plants may be to heal
or just to keep you healthy.
I wish we had the Medical infomation from the Egyptions.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Yes it's really amazing how advanced those ancient civilizations are.

Here are some things you may want to look at:

Antikythera Mechanism

and if you haven't checked out the site yet here it is again.

And welcome to ATS, I also love debates like this with open-minded contributors on each side.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Right, I downloaded the papers and had a look, IMO the guy was high on a home-made hallucinogenic drug. If you found something like this today you'd be almost sure its from some pothead. The only really strange thing is the text - what it says, if anything at all. I mean he draw something very much resembling a marijuana leaf with a tiny little dragon caricature munching it with joyful expression.

You can see the images yourself here

beinecke.library.yale.edu...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

Its not by John Thompson sir. The book stumch is pointing to is written by Mike Hockney.

If you also look at all the information on the armageddon site you would know why the guy freaked out.

It is heretical for the religious ones, that's why the guys keeping it for a long time has been burned at stakes i.e. The Knights Templar and the Cathars.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Can you tell me the name of the author of "The Armageddon Conspiracy" is? Your UK link won't work for me and on Amazon there's 3 different books with the same title by 3 different people....

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This looks like a occultist made book. (secret) occult lodges use code words for all there writing/communication among each other. This is to make sure knowledge that can be dangerous for not initiated persons will not be shared. Cryptologist's should search in the occult world/lodges from old Europe to find the translation.
Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Mike Hockney is the Author of the Armageddon Conspiracy he also authored two more books that is supposed to hold the "truth". The other two books are: Millionaire's Death Club and Prohibition A

Those books are free to download here, see if you can open that link.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Lateral My brother may we join together in transcendence the human race will in ascension will become god for one and for all and for all for one. This is our purpose and seeking out the other beings in the universe is of the upmost importance we must make contact with our brethren. They are out there. Waiting we are the aliens to them. Mankind HAS BEEN blind for TOO LONG. MAY we walk the path of transcendence together

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join