It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by undo

ok but what colour was the first man ?
If jesus exsisted what colour was he ?

edit your talking about reptilians ?

edit on 12-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

not sure. i think the first inhabitants of earth were not homo sapians, but rather a reptilian-mammalian and amphibian-mammalian species. bipedal, upright, and sentient. and it does describe several unusual species around god's throne, although i found the descriptions reminiscent of the four sons of horus before the throne of osiris.

problem with that is, every time i find those types of comparisons, i also find they have at the very least 2 layers of data, such as a literal appearance AND an astronomical meaning. the throne of god is the heavens, for example. the four living creatures before the throne of god, can be likened to specific constellations. so nothing is ever just SIMPLE, but multilayered. this multilayered-ness, has proponents who only study one layer, and refuse to consider any of the other obvious layers. studying prophecy, such as revelation, sorta forces you to look at it as multilayered, and from there, you can work out all kinds of interesting things ya never considered or noticed before.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

I thank you for the heads up on this. But NWO has a surprise coming soon. There are going a lot of people waking up. [ not by me, I just helped research]. You are a brave young man, and your thread was perfect timing. God bless you. I know this was not easy for you to do.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
'adam means red, ruddy. black people say that's them, and white people say it's them.
i think it's moses telling the EGYPTIAN creation story, and that adam is atum, and the atum
had RED skin, they were egyptians. lol since the egyptians should be genetically related to both white people and black people, we're back to square one. i'd give you my full out theory on it, but it requires going WAAAAAAAY off the topic of this thread. suffice it to say, i think the first homo sapians on EARTH, were black people. but that doesn't mean caucasians, semites and mongoloid races were not somewhere else in the universe, at the same time or even somewhere else on the planet.

it's not that hard to believe all the races were created at the same time, but the only surviving records come from the super dry and hot climates like egypt and iraq, perhaps. personally, my favorite is, the other races were brought here thru the gate of god (babel event), thus causing the confusion of languages and cultures. who really knows?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

This is getting a bit far off topic don't you think? I am still waiting for the OP to tell us what exactly his friend was speaking of.

I don't want to put a damper on the conversation - I think what you are talking about is very interesting stuff. What I do want to know is what the OP's friend had to say... and I think we scared the Masons away. Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Undo , Remember i mentioned 12 jewels ?
thats from
The Nation of Gods and Earths

Clarence 13X used the Nation of Islam's lessons to teach that any man—Black, brown, red, white or yellow—could become God through living a life of righteousness.
Allah is GOD. The Supreme being, Black man who is the Original, is god, Allah, lord of all the worlds, supreme ruler of the universe which is everything, sun, moon, and stars(god is the sun in the solar system, woman is moon, child is star).

edit on 12-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by undo

This is getting a bit far off topic don't you think? I am still waiting for the OP to tell us what exactly his friend was speaking of.

I don't want to put a damper on the conversation - I think what you are talking about is very interesting stuff. What I do want to know is what the OP's friend had to say... and I think we scared the Masons away. Hmmm.

the eye is always watching bro .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by undo

Your quote from MaskedAvatar,

"2. Jahbulon is in no way representative of God or the Devil. Every Freemason brings his (or her in the appendant orders) own God and belief structure to the ceremonies. There is nothing in any ceremonies that could contradict their moral or civic duty, period. They are not converted from their existing religion because Freemasonry is not a religion. Some of the orders exclude non-Christians because they do indeed require a deep Christian belief"

A very interesting paragraph if universally true. the latter part hints in a way that some major Christian sects could be excluded. Not to put a fine point on it, they are! and that latter part contradicts the former. I'll let your fingers do the walking on a search engine for a proof of what I say, but bear in mind where I am living helps.
edit on 12-2-2011 by smurfy because: Omission.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i'd give you my full out theory on it,

make a thread about it undo , i want to contribute to it too ,

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Who knows how it will be, but for sure all the religions are going to be done away with soon by what I believe to be spearheaded at the UN, because it causes too much division among people. The masses will be easier to control, or so they believe. Fighting would only intensify whether their "NWO" comes or not. Satan is in control of this world and everyone knows it. He wants to take as many as he can with him. He knows his time is short and is working hard to corrupt, blind, and confuse as many as he can. Another favorite he uses is to make your life so busy you don't have time for anything, but thats when it's your job to MAKE time in your schedule for the more important things. Only exercising faith in Jehovah through His son Jesus will save anyone. Everyone is responsible for themselves and if you are going to be found with favor it's because you put forth the effort to receive it. Not trying to Bible thump. As it says in the Bible "Just when they are saying peace and security, then sudden destruction will be upon them." Seems reasonable that after religion is pretty much done away with the thought would be "we now have peace and security." But come on, do you really think people would drop their attitudes and struggle for power and greed. Bottom line is this, man is not and will never be capable of governing itself. That's Jehovah's and the Bible is our instruction manual to find out how we can do this. Just my two cents on the whole NWO

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by undo

i'd give you my full out theory on it,

make a thread about it undo , i want to contribute to it too ,

my stargates thread, which you can get to by clicking the picture in my signature,
is suitable for this line of discussion, although i must admit you may have to add how you think
the position of clarence 13x??? would view the topic. lol who is clarence 13x?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by undo
[more
look up the Nation of Gods and Earths , he started it in the 60s

ok il check your thread but will it take time for me to read through it all . lol

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
quote from MaskedAvatar,

"2. Jahbulon is in no way representative of God or the Devil. Every Freemason brings his (or her in the appendant orders) own God and belief structure to the ceremonies. There is nothing in any ceremonies that could contradict their moral or civic duty, period. They are not converted from their existing religion because Freemasonry is not a religion. Some of the orders exclude non-Christians because they do indeed require a deep Christian belief"

A very interesting paragraph if universally true. the latter part hints in a way that some major Christian sects could be excluded. Not to put a fine point on it, they are! and that latter part contradicts the former. I'll let your fingers do the walking on a search engine for a proof of what I say, but bear in mind where I am living helps

I do believe some Christian sects are excluded in the higher rankings. I will search with your clues in mind
I kind of subscribe to a different belief of the Masons... different than most. I think in general they really mean no harm... they love to help people, but help themselves first and foremost.

My beliefs are that the 'illuminated' hide behind the mask of the Masons, but yet it goes deeper. If we see a major shift in Masonic Lodges' following, lets say 'to come together as one' - it will be for a higher purpose. Not for the little Mason, but for the grand Elitists. These 32nd and 33rd degree Masons and below unfortunately are just chess pieces on a board (no insult intended for the Masons, just my own thoughts).
edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I agree 100 % brother !

Hey OP got any updates ??????

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
The event he is referring to is the re-allignment of the Freemasons into a singular entity.

Singularity Is Near

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Mr Poopra

Why does it never occur to people that humans are quite capable of doing all the things you suggest HAD to come from aliens?!?

Maybe there is no difference between humans, aliens and god...

kx

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Thanks bro!

It just all adds up doesn't it? We shall see... when ever the OP decides to reveal the info, which could be never.

This could be one of those many ATS false flag threads where it all turns out to be BS.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

The event he is referring to is the re-allignment of the Freemasons into a singular entity.

For what purpose? That would be like all of the protestant religions rejoining the Catholic church... don't try to down play the event, because if something like that happened with Christianity it would be big news.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you for your insight undo. There are a couple of artist who have been speculated to being mason's or a part of other organizations. With the amount of people that these artist can reach and the effect that there music can have on the youth i am quite surprise there hasn't been alot of chatter even on here about the gradual movement of these exploits.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

a realignment would bring together a group which has for most purposes seperated in a sense. I question if a realignment does happen, who sits at the head of the dragon. Most masonic organizations contain alot of political influence locally. (Judge's, Police officer's, City leaders) On a more national scale our politicians past and present. I know a great deal about fraternal brother hood (Q dog) Bring a group of that latitude together from head to toe and the possibility's are endless!
edit on 12-2-2011 by WOWITSNOW because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WOWITSNOW

a realignment would bring together a group which has for most purposes seperated in a sense. I question if a realignment does happen, who sits at the head of the dragon.

Unfortunately, I know the answer... it isn't good. You said:

Most masonic organizations contain alot of political influence locally. (Judge's, Police officer's, City leaders) On a more national scale our politicians past and present.

Look deeper... broaden the spectrum. Who backs the politicians? Who's agenda do the politicians serve?
Corporate elitists, Banker elitists... it goes on and on and on. This is why I question the 'merger' (if it is true). I smell danger.

I know a great deal about fraternal brother hood (Q dog) Bring a group of that latitude together from head to toe and the possibility's are endless!

I would accept being ruled over by the Omega Psi Phi (Ques or Q's) in a NWO then to be ruled over by the evils that are destroying us and corrupting our lives.

Plus, I think it would be fun!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join