It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
Anyway people, my work shift is over, it has been a very entertaining 8 hours... Now its time to deal with real people on this earth and not a bunch of screen names...
I wish you all the best in your virtual world.
I was just wondering is this a job for you? you seem to be getting ready to punch out for the day blogging or helping?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

Queen of Darts.
I'm putting that on my list for my next handle along with the guy who asked if I was "SoccerMomofArmageddon "

And on that note - Still waiting for a DETAIL OP. Something that can be followed up on.

Something that qualifies as a real, verifiable, realistic, BELIEVABLE, Who, What, Where, When, Why, or How.
edit on 2011/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

I have been to the Shriners hospital to deliver gifts to children, i have done fundraisers for community, schools Etc.
So i do enjoy helping the fellow man, but as anyone knows and most probably should agree, Family comes first.
The ATS handshake was done away with years ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
double post

edit on 11-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i've been pondering some of the other responses, further back in the thread. the problem i see with an one world order is, in order to be sure everyone is cared for, everyone wlll become poor as dirt, except the guys who are running the thing. they will need an excuse to get rid of more people, so that the rest of the resources can be shared. and although i think it's a good idea to feed the world, i also am realistic enough to know they are poor because people at the top of their food chain, steal their stuff, steal the charitable donations meant for them and etc. and since everyone will be poor, those who have no problem ripping other people off, will form roaming gangs who steal peoples stuff. and if its anything like russia was under stalin, they may even be hired by the government with promises of taking the booty of the people who's lives they destroy (even if they don't have much in the first place).

an one world order, on this planet, in its current mindset = so much suffering and misery, it's off the richter scale in its evil intent.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
On this, the Boomtime, Chaos 42, Year of Our Lady of Discord 3177, for the high crime of taking Discordia too seriously, I hereby excommunicate you from the Pantheistic Order of Eris Esoteric! Lighten up!
Man, you REALLY don't want to zoom in on my avatar. Like at 800%. Trust me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

i've been pondering some of the other responses, further back in the thread. the problem i see with an one world order is, in order to be sure everyone is cared for, everyone wlll become poor as dirt, except the guys who are running the thing.

There you go girl!!! you looked at the golden apple... it rolled right in front of you on the floor....

they will need an excuse to get rid of more people, so that the rest of the resources can be shared. and although i think it's a good idea to feed the world, i also am realistic enough to know they are poor because people at the top of their food chain, steal their stuff, steal the charitable donations meant for them and etc. and since everyone will be poor, those who have no problem ripping other people off, will form roaming gangs who steal peoples stuff.

You my friend just picked up the apple of discord and are looking at it intently.....

and if its anything like russia was under stalin, they may even be hired by the government with promises of taking the booty of the people who's lives they destroy (even if they don't have much in the first place).

an one world order, on this planet, in its current mindset = so much suffering and misery, it's off the richter scale in its evil intent

It tastes good doesn't it? That golden apple you just took a big bite of?
Welcome to dischordia. Now you must see exactly what I was talking about... How can you deny it? The counter balance to such a move of initiating any type of order to the current mindset of humanity would only result in the death of many. Dischordianism is a false belief - it doesn't exist, it is mythology. I used it as a metaphore to show people about balance - it is a guide.

What a lot of these people don't realize is that if they are not pure about their intent, they will be destroyed. It is the counter balance of chaos and order. What you described above is in essence the negative effects of enforced order... welcome to the club that you were in from the beginning

Peace.
edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Man, you REALLY don't want to zoom in on my avatar. Like at 800%. Trust me.

I won't ruin it for anyone... Hail Eris!
hahahah good one!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

www.youtube.com...

I think there's a bit more involved then that. He supposedly is a practicing mason.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WOWITSNOW

i saw the golden apron. are you suggesting the masons are behind the black vs. white scenario he's depicting in this video?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

i've been pondering some of the other responses, further back in the thread. the problem i see with an one world order is, in order to be sure everyone is cared for, everyone wlll become poor as dirt, except the guys who are running the thing.

There you go girl!!! you looked at the golden apple... it rolled right in front of you on the floor....

they will need an excuse to get rid of more people, so that the rest of the resources can be shared. and although i think it's a good idea to feed the world, i also am realistic enough to know they are poor because people at the top of their food chain, steal their stuff, steal the charitable donations meant for them and etc. and since everyone will be poor, those who have no problem ripping other people off, will form roaming gangs who steal peoples stuff.

You my friend just picked up the apple of discord and are looking at it intently.....

and if its anything like russia was under stalin, they may even be hired by the government with promises of taking the booty of the people who's lives they destroy (even if they don't have much in the first place).

an one world order, on this planet, in its current mindset = so much suffering and misery, it's off the richter scale in its evil intent

It tastes good doesn't it? That golden apple you just took a big bite of?
Welcome to dischordia. Now you must see exactly what I was talking about... How can you deny it? The counter balance to such a move of initiating any type of order to the current mindset of humanity would only result in the death of many. Dischordianism is a false belief - it doesn't exist, it is mythology. I used it as a metaphore to show people about balance - it is a guide.

What a lot of these people don't realize is that if they are not pure about their intent, they will be destroyed. It is the counter balance of chaos and order. What you described above is in essence the negative effects of enforced order... welcome to the club that you were in from the beginning

Peace.
edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

The earth is a pretty old place, and civilization has been around for a pretty long time. What does history teach us, answer, history taught us, that it repeats it's self.
If I understand you right, your both saying that it's not logical this new world order idea, correct me with a reply if I'm wrong. But throughout history, what did the powers of the past do to it's people? Oppression, whether it was religious, fascist, tyrannical, etc. has always been and existed. The only difference is today's technology makes it more dangerous than it's ever been.
One of the idea's or ideology of a new world order is, there will be no more war. And for population control.
So, anyway, if I got you wrong, let me know.

Thanks

Oh yeah, one other thing, "out of chaos comes order."
edit on 12-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WOWITSNOW

i watched that video too. it's the story of osiris and isis. in the video, he wakes up where he appears to have fallen asleep (died) after having sex with her (she's metaphorically, the coffin of osiris).. and finds she has transformed into a phoenix. it's the story of the conspirators at the dinner, that assist set in tricking osiris into the coffin designed for his body. the dead bird on the platter in the video, is representative of his dead body, but i'm guessing. next scene, she's mourning his passing.

same thing happens to nimrod, without quite as much detail. it goes like this:

nimrod, after his failure at the babel in akkad, travels to what is known today as abydos, egypt, where he founds the egyptian pharaonic dynasty. there he builds an underground abzu chamber, called the osirieon today. presumably, there was a pyramid over top of the structure. he was, at the time, the emperor of the known world, a title he was given after offering to rebuild the temples of the goddess inana, who was better known as isis. she provides him workers to achieve his goals etc.

after the babel event, the anunnaki gods of sumer (one of which is isis/inana's father) decide nimrod has to be removed from power. he is killed, and his empire divided between the 70 (conspirators) gods of the divine council. the planet was divided up into 70 nations and the 70 gods, took over rulership of their assigned ? nations.

nimrod's (osiris) body is chopped up and hidden along the nile. isis finds the pieces, puts them back together, and each spot she finds a piece, she erects an obelisk to commemorate the find. the story is told that she floats over him in the form of a bird. but a piece is missing (his manhood!). so she fashions him a fake one (in the form of an obelisk) and is impregnated by it, giving birth to horus.

thing is, i honestly believe this is a real story that has been mythologized, with the obelisk representing the phallus of osiris. i don't believe HE was chopped up. i think his pyramid at abydos was deconstructed, and the stones used to build the obelisks that were placed along the nile at important locations. i do, however, believe he was deposed, and his power split between the 70.

in akkadian texts, he's known as enmerkar. and has several other titles as well.

there's a symbol about every five seconds in that video.

today, i think at least one of the original obelisks was floated to rome, where it stands in front of the vatican.

edit on 12-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

This is very interesting... the one thing i do happen to agree on, among other things, is that something big is about to occur, and sure it might be positive or it could be negative, but you can never be too prepared, so i would have to agree on that.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The earth is a pretty old place, and civilization has been around for a pretty long time. What does history teach us, answer, history taught us, that it repeats it's self.

I know it does, but in our lifetime - why should we let it? We have the power to change things. The only reason history repeats itself is because time and time again, seemingly the same organizations with the same type of people with the same type of goals have been in charge... Money, Power, Wealth, Greed.... domination.
What people don't realize, and what they have not awakened from is this: We are more powerful than 'them'. We control our destiny.

If I understand you right, your both saying that it's not logical this new world order idea, correct me with a reply if I'm wrong. But throughout history, what did the powers of the past do to it's people? Oppression, whether it was religious, fascist, tyrannical, etc. has always been and existed. The only difference is today's technology makes it more dangerous than it's ever been.

No. I am saying that if OWO/NWO is forced upon the population, the population will balance out order with chaos. If the ideologies and views of the past are incorporated in the NWO/OWO - people will not accept it either. Why would people follow a 'enlightened few' instead of everyone becoming enlightened with knowledge?
If a NWO/OWO is to be embraced - the elitists need no longer be elitists... balance.

One of the idea's or ideology of a new world order is, there will be no more war. And for population control.
So, anyway, if I got you wrong, let me know.

No more war is a good thing, but look at the entire picture. How do we get to such a point? How can we determine who will and who won't start wars? Who is guilty of war? It is so easy to look at the positives of no war - but look into the negatives of achieving it...usurping humanities free will would result in massive death on a large scale... thus resulting in 'population control.' Kind of an evil way to attain order is it not? Wouldn’t that fit exactly into what I have been saying about chaos?

Hmmmm.... kill the many to attain the goal of order. That doesn't sound like a utopia to me – more like a nightmare of hellish proportions. Would the end result produce the affects of what these 'few' people wish to reach? Most likely not.

Oh yeah, one other thing, "out of chaos comes order."

Again, you are not looking at the entire picture. Order and chaos are reflective unto themselves.
"Out of Order comes Chaos."
You can not have one without the other, yin and yang etc.

What defines order? Wouldn't it be the forces that oppose it? How would order even exist if nothing defined it?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by getreadyalready

So the god of muhammed is the same as the one that sent his son???? There is but one God and he sent his son to die for our sinful nature. There is no other.

Correct

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is nothing to fear. This thread is blowing everything out of proportion. The OP is either mis-informed or is being mischievious. The event he is referring to is the re-allignment of the Freemasons into a singular entity.
It will occur sometime in April or beyond.
Friendship, fellowship, charity but most importantly, trust.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
IS THERE NO HELP FOR THE WIDOW'S SON?

Is a Masonic call for mercy and quarter.

Here are a couple of more words lol,
Boaz, Tubalcain, Jachin, Mah-hah-bone, Machaben
edit on 12-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

D'oh!

You forgot: IAOM or for short... I AM.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
A lodge meeting of 22 pages and growing. The OP has signed off, damage done. Has anyone brought out the hoagies and beer yet?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
A lodge meeting of 22 pages and growing. The OP has signed off, damage done. Has anyone brought out the hoagies and beer yet?

lol well i'm not in a lodge, and i contributed a few posts in the thread. i learned most of my understanding of the osiris/isis thing by studying ancient history. doesn't take a lodge to do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join