It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
You've violated your sworn oaths....
Why would anyone ever trust you again?

Because he posted the info on an anonymous board.. right ATS, right?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animatrix

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
You've violated your sworn oaths....
Why would anyone ever trust you again?

Because he posted the info on an anonymous board.. right ATS, right?

Want to watch something that might just throw you for a loop? Check this out.

amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
this thread about hiram abiff or not?
if so, then it's open to interpretation

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Animatrix

Other mods already watching, and I can't because I am participating, but I don't really think anything has been off-topic or needs moderated, just a bunch of exceedingly weird stuff coming out? If the original post has any shred of truth, then some of the other weird posts could have shreds of proof as well.

I wasn't criticizing the direction the thread had taken, only pointing out that my head is spinning from it!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does anyone know of the coming 2012 pajama party?

The law of fives shows the following: 2+0+1+2 = 5 (the most holy number in Discordianism)

Please also note the following: 20+1+2 = 23 (the second most holy number in Discordianism)

In Discordianism, The Law of Five suggests that all events in the universe are related to the number 5, and that this relationship can always be demonstrated…given enough ingenuity on the part of the demonstrator.

I think this is what the OP's friend is alluding too - they believe in One World Order, but yet on the other end of the spectrum (us Discordians - you know who you are - some of you don't) chaos needs to be reflected to re-direct that order for the betterment of humanity. Brothers and Sisters, nations of dischord - people of the planet not involved with keeping secrets... the five fingered hand of Eris will roll her Golden Apple in 2012.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee970bcdb4d3.jpg[/atsimg]
And yes - that is my art (all but the sacred chao) - but Eris and the Apple are my artwork.

What I am doing here is of course giving humanity an option. Conform and join a band wagon of One World Order, or resist joining some secretive organizations goals so that we may retain autonomy. No, not the autonomy of our current system - but individualistic autonomy outside of 'their' controlled system.

I do think that a time of great awakening is upon humanity, and rather than just sit back and watch the powerful or the secretive try to control and manipulate the masses - I believe the masses should make their choice individually.

BTW - Dischordians are the rest of the masses that are not involved in secret societies and the like... normal Joes and Janes... us regular people, who outnumber 'them' by the billions.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I stopped paying attention back around page 14 bro, I check back every couple of hours to see if any questions were posted for me.... but I'm seriously hoping the mods close this soon. When more info arrives, i'll make a new thread, but I have a few libations to partake, and a few women to woo.... I cant spend friday night on ATS, you folk have a wonderful and safe weekend... I feel excited knowing that one of my post made to the front page.... Now i'm bored... Lets keep it moving
S.M.I.B.
HOTEP
edit on 11-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

sorry, there's alot of data. thousands of years in fact, and i tend to assume the person i'm responding to knows enough about it that i don't have to describe everything in detail. i don't address such a person as if they are the general reading public, even though the thread itself is open to general reading public.

what i think is interesting is the history of the words, hiram and abiff.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Rest assured... Everything will be ok if nothing is forced upon humanity.

And YES, it is weird stuff.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by breadmaker99

I came across a freemason 'bible' in a cornwall charity shop. I read it and concluded it resembles a small bible in many ways. It left me feeling uncomfortable. There is no place in humanity for a secret society. It may make people feel important and special, however, it compromises the nature of humanity and spirit.

Well, that is just the thing. Secrets. I agree with you 100% - the only reason to keep secrets is because the people behind keeping these secrets spirit or even trust of humanity is diminished, or gone. They want to feel powerful, elite... each man, woman and child is special - we all bleed red, and tears stream from all of our eyes. No one is better than anyone else, we are all the same but yet unique. Our being unique does not give quarter to justify eliteness.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

if no one is better, why am i weird?
whatcha basing that on? your less than weirdness, comparatively?

this entire topic is weird. some guy pops up and blurts out some esoteric spiel about the widow's son and the time is near and one world order, and you expect responses to be "normal"? and what IS normal?

link   
reply to post by kroms33

How did you do the artwork ? Very cool bro .

Sorry mod about the off topic stuff but we are just waiting for more info from the op .

link   
when people join these secret socities is it cause they feel the need to be a part of something to gain power or is it because of the bingo on friday nights? human behavior is strange indeed

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey undo the op has left us hanging to go and " woo some women " how unfair .

Hey ladies widows son has entered the building ! Form an orderly queue .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I dont' see the point in a united world in which the most advanced cultures decline. That is the antithesis of what masonry is all about.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
triple post

edit on 11-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

link   
double post

edit on 11-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by kroms33

wait, wait wait.
are you suggesting that thru peace (love for others), nations are destroyed?
okay that just threw me for a loop.

thru peace....

oh sheesh i just figured it out.
as if we need MORE bad news.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hello Undo, I never said you were weird - I was not referring to you

I think my posts in general have caused a bit of a stir, which I regret in a way - but who should be the voice of reason? So, I guess my posts can be seen as 'weird' by many who are not privy to Dischordia or Eris.

Many people think their secrets are secure, whilst many of us can attest they are not.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by undo

Many people think their secrets are secure, whilst many of us can attest they are not.

Peace

it's worse than that! i can attest to the fact, that there's something even weirder going on than anything i might be able to massage out of old texts!

and here's your test question:

are you a fan of protoplasmic traveller's thread "All roads lead to Rome"? and if so, why? g'head, i'ma waitin with the baited breathing thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.
This is no longer the case. Here is a map of the minimum ages in the regular grand lodges of the US. You'll see the majority are 18. While the brother has indicated elsewhere that he is a member of a Prince Hall lodge (and those lodges are particularly active in the military overseas), I find no flaws in the facts he has presented previously.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join