It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
reply to post by Serizawa

D'oh!

You forgot: IAOM or for short... I AM.

what's the "O" for?

no smart alec responses. I think it's more like IAMIAM. in fact, i think that was the response: I am that I am. Hmm. wonder if the word "that" was added by english translators! I'ma gonna go find out.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Theres a good guy on here called IAMIAM - Hes a top man .

Hey undo , who is the lady in your picture ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
back from checking and yep, it was added!

the original hebrew says, HAYAH HAYAH

the entire verse is:

Elohiym 'amar Mosheh HAYAH HAYAH 'amar 'amar ben Yisra'el shalach

the resulting english without the added words is

God(s) said Moses I AM I AM said said, children Israel said.

i have no clue how it should be appropriately arranged in hebrew parlance. lol

interesting that he/she/they? chose to identify himself/herself/themselves with the root word of jehovah, which is hayah, because in the original hebrew, jehovah is yehovah (and later, yahweh)
. it's not until you learn the root from which jehovah comes, that you find out it's hayah. and since i discovered that, i've assumed that it was a reference to EA (sumerian Enki). (same pronunciation minus the "h" . Ea is pronounced AYAH.

i am i am would be ea ea, which doesn't make sense, unless you consider that the sumerian enki and enlil were both spoken of in pre biblical texts, as being responsible for some of the activities that are listed as being solely the exploits of jehovah in the bible. so maybe the text is hinting around here, at the identity being at the very least, duo.

OR it could be a hint that it's IS IS. hehe. had to add that, just cause i know masons are probably thinking about that at the moment.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

reply to post by Serizawa

D'oh!

You forgot: IAOM or for short... I AM.

what's the "O" for?

no smart alec responses. I think it's more like IAMIAM. in fact, i think that was the response: I am that I am. Hmm. wonder if the word "that" was added by english translators! I'ma gonna go find out.

Well....

As best as anyone can figure, it is the ineffable name of god, or some approximation thereof. The Word (or Name) is a tongue-twister. It takes some practice to get it right.

EE-Ah-Oh-Mmm

This is where the "I AM" in the bible comes from. This predates Christianity, as the Jewish people would never ever.... ever say the name of God.

IAOM Tetragrammaton (YHWH) - (or Yahweh).

From what I have learned, I believe the IAOM the freemason's teach in their lesser degrees is only a portion of the Tetragrammaton (YHWH), "The Name" of the God of the Jews and Christians. Freemasonry incorporates the Qabbalah (Jewish mysticism) into their rituals, as do witches, etc. and they believe The Name has great power within itself. Therefore they try to protect the ignorant general population from learning how to properly pronounce it because so many would misuse that power. The portion of The Name they reveal is the IAO part. The M is probably just another one of the many deceptions the adepts teach the initiates that have different meanings than they originally learn.

So no, it isn't IAMIAM

also:

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM (hayah) has sent me to you.'" Ex 3.14
And
Some Bible scholars think that YHWH is a form of Hayah (I AM) and should be pronounced Yahweh

Now... I wonder how that one world order thing is coming. I think that the OP could be rick rolling us on this stuff. Perhaps this is all going to turn into another ATS hoax...
edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by hawaii50th

The earth is a pretty old place, and civilization has been around for a pretty long time. What does history teach us, answer, history taught us, that it repeats it's self.

I know it does, but in our lifetime - why should we let it? We have the power to change things. The only reason history repeats itself is because time and time again, seemingly the same organizations with the same type of people with the same type of goals have been in charge... Money, Power, Wealth, Greed.... domination.
What people don't realize, and what they have not awakened from is this: We are more powerful than 'them'. We control our destiny.

If I understand you right, your both saying that it's not logical this new world order idea, correct me with a reply if I'm wrong. But throughout history, what did the powers of the past do to it's people? Oppression, whether it was religious, fascist, tyrannical, etc. has always been and existed. The only difference is today's technology makes it more dangerous than it's ever been.

No. I am saying that if OWO/NWO is forced upon the population, the population will balance out order with chaos. If the ideologies and views of the past are incorporated in the NWO/OWO - people will not accept it either. Why would people follow a 'enlightened few' instead of everyone becoming enlightened with knowledge?
If a NWO/OWO is to be embraced - the elitists need no longer be elitists... balance.

One of the idea's or ideology of a new world order is, there will be no more war. And for population control.
So, anyway, if I got you wrong, let me know.

No more war is a good thing, but look at the entire picture. How do we get to such a point? How can we determine who will and who won't start wars? Who is guilty of war? It is so easy to look at the positives of no war - but look into the negatives of achieving it...usurping humanities free will would result in massive death on a large scale... thus resulting in 'population control.' Kind of an evil way to attain order is it not? Wouldn’t that fit exactly into what I have been saying about chaos?

Hmmmm.... kill the many to attain the goal of order. That doesn't sound like a utopia to me – more like a nightmare of hellish proportions. Would the end result produce the affects of what these 'few' people wish to reach? Most likely not.

Oh yeah, one other thing, "out of chaos comes order."

Again, you are not looking at the entire picture. Order and chaos are reflective unto themselves.
"Out of Order comes Chaos."
You can not have one without the other, yin and yang etc.

What defines order? Wouldn't it be the forces that oppose it? How would order even exist if nothing defined it?

The term "out of chaos comes order" is right out of the NWO rule book. The idea is to get the people so tired of a bad economy, corruption, and tired and afraid of the lawlessness, that they will be willing to accept anything that would promise for a better, brighter, happier society. This is how to trick a society into being taken over.
The adage, put a frog into a big pot of water, than put the pot on the stove, and gradually raise the heat, until the frog is boiled alive, and the frog didn't even notice what was happening to it.

The only way to have order and to have complete peace is when mankind gets rid of his hateful, racist, greedy, prideful, jealous, ego, disrespectful, spiteful, vain, judgmental nature. Until that happens there will never be a true peaceful society that can live in perfect harmony.

So how could we then achieve this perfect harmony is the question?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I have actual texts as evidence, and i can point them out to anyone who is interested.
where's the textual evidence that O ever went in the phrase?

edit on 12-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Did anyone here check out this explanation of who is who in secret societies?
Give it a chance to explain what's happening throughout the world and what the end game plan is.

amazingdiscoveries.tv...

amazingdiscoveries.tv...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM (hayah) has sent me to you.'" Ex 3.14

yep same verse, different translation and again, the "WHO" is added. it's not in the original hebrew text. sorry!

i have plenty more little interesting tidbits on that. such as the creation of 'adam in the opening chapters of genesis the first 'adam was created by the gods, male and female. lol an entire race of 'adam, who were male and female. you know how they get away with teaching that the creation of the first 'adam was the same as the creation of the second 'adam? by calling him man in the translations of the text, instead of adam, giving the impression it's a generic term for humankind. but the real important point here is, if they were both created in the images of the god(s), male and female, that means the first female 'adam was not created from the rib of the second 'adam male, but from a female god of the atum. language is the trickiest thing of all! religions, fraternal orders, and etc, are built on translations of old data.

(hint: i think this is moses describing the egyptian version of creation and the hebrew version of creation. the egyptian version explains the first adamic race, who were made in the images of the atum (a plural word even though egyptians refer to him singularly). the second version shows the female 'adam (eve) modified to give birth to children and modified again to not have an eternal physical body. can't have procreating slaves living forever. the first adamic race was cloned in the images of the atum but couldn't procreate, only clone. the second adamic race was characterized by procreative abilities and shortened life spans so they wouldn't over run the universe after a few thousands years.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The term "out of chaos comes order" is right out of the NWO rule book.

Chaotic isn't it? No pun intended. Look - you are begining to see.
I am no leader of men, but I believe we need to awaken our fellow humans. What steps does one take to insure our future? We need a clear path - one not of secrecy but of pureness and truth.

The idea is to get the people so tired of a bad economy, corruption, and tired and afraid of the lawlessness, that they will be willing to accept anything that would promise for a better, brighter, happier society. This is how to trick a society into being taken over.

Again - I fall back on discord. Is there not chaos in this world we live? Who is trying to maintain 'order'? Wouldn't it be the same people maintaining the chaos that we see around us? Hmmm.
As I have stated earlier in this thread, the people who are dischordians (people not part of secret societies) far out number those of the so called 'enlightened'. If humanity awakens, there will be no need for anyone to trick society into the state that you describe because our destinies would be in our own hands.
Thus, the upheaval of TPTB = Chaos, and out of that Chaos order is restored by our own measure.

The adage, put a frog into a big pot of water, than put the pot on the stove, and gradually raise the heat, until the frog is boiled alive, and the frog didn't even notice what was happening to it.

It is never too late. We are in a pot of boiling water, but yet we still strive for the hopes and dreams of humanity do we not? Unlike the frog, we do have the power to turn the stove off. What you are stating is that these people have more power than us - which is self defeating, and not true. There is a better way to look at this... what percentage of these people make up the worlds population? What percentage of the worlds population could remove these people from power? I do think that the odds are completely against 'them'.

The only way to have order and to have complete peace is when mankind gets rid of his hateful, racist, greedy, prideful, jealous, ego, disrespectful, spiteful, vain, judgmental nature. Until that happens there will never be a true peaceful society that can live in perfect harmony.

So how could we then achieve this perfect harmony is the question?

I agree with you 100% on your statement above. My answer: To teach and to learn.
When people have finally had enough of the old mentality, they will find something new. What will guide them? Who will guide them? These are the things to be aware of.... because these things could either push humanity into a nightmare, or bliss and harmony.

The opposition is tricky my friend - a lot of what you state is true... My beliefs are that the NWO will be forced, but we also have the option to say no and shut it down.

Also, the only power they have is the power that we give them...
edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: power

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Understood - but yet, what you are not realizing is that the actual name of God is unknown, but the Masons supposedly know it... so what you are talking about is completely different.

I do understand your point though!

Hmmm.... perhaps you shoud speak to the Masons on this thread who are remaining mute about it.
edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Genesis 1:26 And God 430 said 559 , Let us make 6213 man 120 in our image 6754, after our likeness 1823:

if a word doesn't have a number after it, it wasn't in the original text.
so that verse would read

Elohiym (plural word!) said, make adam (original says adam not man) image likeness.
Elohiym said make adam image likeness

Genesis 1:27 So God 430 created 1254 man 120 in his [own] image 6754, in the image 6754 of God 430 created 1254 he him; male 2145 and female 5347 created 1254 he them.

Elohiym created adam image, image Elohiym created. male female created.

all that other stuff was added by translators. it doesn't say, "in his own". it doesn't say "he, him" nor does it say "he them."
only the words with a number after them were in the original text.

think about it.

linky! (click the little numbers after the words to see what the original hebrew was for them)
www.blueletterbible.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

We are god , we are gods who have been tricked into thinking we have no power . We create our own reality.
We have infinite potential . We create life , or destroy it .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by kroms33

We are god , we are gods who have been tricked into thinking we have no power . We create our own reality.
We have infinite potential . We create life , or destroy it .

sorta, but not quite.
we are like gods in that we can create life (a gift from ea) and destroy it.
and we were originally fashioned in the likeness of gods, but we
aren't actually the gods. we're the sons and daughters of gods. royal descendants
i guess you could say, but our ancestors started off as slaves. which is not very god like, if'n ya ask me.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

12 Jewels .

Knowledge Wisdom Understanding Freedom Justice Equality Food Clothing Shelter Love Peace Happiness

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

nice

it's interesting to note that most argue that Elohiym, even though it is a plural word, is referring to a supreme god who acts as head over a divine council of gods. they based this on the words surrounding the word Elohiym, such as "he, them" or "in his own." But those words were never in the original hebrew. they were added by translators who made assumptions, based on other texts, in which certain gods of the divine council were more important than others, as it applies to the hebrews. An example is how Jehovah is referred to singularly, yet texts that predate the written bible show enki and enlil and anu, doing the same things that are later all attributed to jehovah.

it dawned on me that this might be father son and holy spirit, but they are also not the only members of the divine council. it's just that they are of the same divine lineage. the father being anu (lord heaven), the spirit being enlil (lord air/wind/sky/spirit), and the son being enki or ea (who is also, theoretically, jesus, and is known as lord earth (an atum reference perhaps?).

anyway, it bugs me still that it's taught that elohiym is a single god in genesis because of supporting words, when those words were added and not in the original text.

a hebrew language expert, mentioned that he studied the ugaritic texts as well, and found they supported the concept of a divine council. heck the biblical texts support that, repeatedly, i might add. what's the deal with all these abrahamic religions (i'm a christian!) believing the text is only referring to one god? ? ?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

When a Mason reaches the 33rd degree he is taught that the "secret name of God" is Jahbulon (sic Jobulun), a three part composite of Jehovah, Osiris, and Baal. Jehovah is the Germanic translation of YHWH, the tetragramaton, the God of the Israelites.

There you go...
(sorry to ruin things for any 32nd level masons out there)

Also from ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have never said "Here's my 2 cents" before but I think I have 2 cents on me.

1. Jahbulon is indeed a word in the mythology of the Royal Arch, and not in the regular Craft Lodges.

2. Jahbulon is in no way representative of God or the Devil. Every Freemason brings his (or her in the appendant orders) own God and belief structure to the ceremonies. There is nothing in any ceremonies that could contradict their moral or civic duty, period. They are not converted from their existing religion because Freemasonry is not a religion. Some of the orders exclude non-Christians because they do indeed require a deep Christian belief.

3. I don't attend to participate in the worship of anything. I carry my beliefs and faith with me and it is never challenged in any ceremony. I attend for fellowship of intelligent like-minded men, for the banquet, and for community service.

4. It seems that for months to come the "new twists on old topics" will apply as a philosophy for managing anti-Masonic sentiments at ATS. But in truth, there will never be any new ground gained by this kind of topic. People (intelligent, or enquiring, or trolling) will have their fixed perspectives and the outsider looking in will not always value the truth in the information provided by the diligent Brethren who reply to queries (or attacks) here.

Hmmm... each of the above points has a value of 0.5 cents each. Truth can be economical to come by at ATS.

edit on 2/12/2011 by kroms33 because: added ATS link

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

When a Mason reaches the 33rd degree he is taught that the "secret name of God" is Jahbulon (sic Jobulun), a three part composite of Jehovah, Osiris, and Baal. Jehovah is the Germanic translation of YHWH, the tetragramaton, the God of the Israelites.

There you go...
(sorry to ruin things for any 32nd level masons out there)

jhvh = yhvh = yhwh.

so you saying the j and v are germanic in both jhvh and yhvh? i know god is from german gott. i always like to compare information from the newer archaeological studies with beliefs that were created after 1 AD, as much as those created in the very ancient world.

new data from old texts = lots of fun when it comes to newer belief systems.

what about the theory that israel originally came from isis + ra + el ?

see i think these connections all harken back to the same data. such as i found an etymological trail from anu to egyptian amen

ever wondered what the whole snake wrapped on staff thing was, moses was sporting in the desert?
sounds like a caduceus to me. more enki-ea stuff, the geneticist symbol.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the Masons are guarding the secrets of the origins of man .
I believe that kinights of templar fled to Scotland and set up freemasonry so as to keep guarding the knowledge .

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
I think the Masons are guarding the secrets of the origins of man .
I believe that kinights of templar fled to Scotland and set up freemasonry so as to keep guarding the knowledge .

dunno how well guarded it is, if it's right there in ancient writing. lol
tree of life = some part of human dna that was modified.
interesting the symbol is also a double helix or single helix, snake like thing, like caduceus
and it coincides with the serpent in the tree. the serpent on the staff of moses.
and a biblical reference, that just as moses raised a serpent on a staff in the desert, jesus would be raised up on the cross.
so much of this stuff, screams about how we were created and modified, and how it all refers to medicine and dna. pretty blatant after you study it for a bit.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok but what colour was the first man ?
If jesus exsisted what colour was he ?

edit your talking about reptilians ?

edit on 12-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join