It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
If it takes some one a WHOLE YEAR to make their FC they either have learning issues or are so lazy as to be lucky to still breathe.

My FC took about 3 weeks study after work 5 days a week for about 2 hrs a day with the brother that taught me my work.
And you turned in your work in a lodge under the Grand Lodge of Texas, I presume? Where the minimum time between degrees is two weeks (if I remember correctly). You do realize that other Grand Lodges have different requirements? Some might even REQUIRE a member to spend 6 months or more in a particular degree before progressing to the next.

Your haste to intolerance indicates you may know about your local lodges, but not how Masonry might be practiced in different states or countries. It's NOT all the same, when it comes to bylaws.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
What's wrong with a new world order well the fact it would be run like a dictatorship
Actually, that's a poorly founded assumption, not a "fact" as you claim.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Members of Freemasonry have a wide spectrum of political opinions and each can have their own spiritual belief. It is forbidden to discuss these topics in Lodge as nothing is more divisive than discussion of politics and religion. So why would we as a group push one world government or religion upon the masses? Indeed, how would it even be possible for us to do so.
edit on 13-2-2011 by no1smootha because: Run-on sentences

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It seems obvious that a vast majority of Freemasons have no real grasp as to what their organization is about, in the same way that most Christians don’t understand the true nature of their religion. They are innocent pawns. So, those that are to be trusted with the greatest of the Freemason secrets must naturally be tested as to trustworthiness, so they give them a “secret” and see what they do with it. If the OP is being truthful, then I suspect that he has just failed his test big-time. Goodbye 33rd degree forever. But, what the hell, look at all the flags he got.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
It seems obvious that a vast majority of Freemasons have no real grasp as to what their organization is about, in the same way that most Christians don’t understand the true nature of their religion. They are innocent pawns. So, those that are to be trusted with the greatest of the Freemason secrets must naturally be tested as to trustworthiness, so they give them a “secret” and see what they do with it. If the OP is being truthful, then I suspect that he has just failed his test big-time. Goodbye 33rd degree forever. But, what the hell, look at all the flags he got.

Some Christians are starting to wake up to this double faced system. Some are waking up and realizing that there is two sides of government and religion. I think there will be an awakening of two kinds, one will be an illusion and the other will be to reality.
Many things will stay hidden to some, and many things will be exposed to others.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by King Seesar
What's wrong with a new world order well the fact it would be run like a dictatorship
Actually, that's a poorly founded assumption, not a "fact" as you claim.

You have learned nothing from history, the statement once again proves itself, "the one thing we can learn from history is, that history repeats it's self."

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

The New Name: YHWH
INUN
NINU
UNIN
NUNI Say each letter out loud, Put the letters on a square piece of papter spread
out put a fold in the I's and in diagonial N's. It makes a pyramid, In
Revelations it says the New Name of God will be found under a white stone.
The pyramid was once white. This came to me in 2004. Just thought it was
It was a loving thought from a loving God, to let me know he is alive and well
in the New Millenium.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Start a new thread, I didn't come on here to read about the Egyptians and star gates.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
It seems obvious that a vast majority of Freemasons have no real grasp as to what their organization is about, in the same way that most Christians don’t understand the true nature of their religion. They are innocent pawns.

Really depends on your views.

If you are of the view that people are just one component of a whole, and only act as a cell of that whole you might be correct.

But if you are instead of the opinion that is it possible that the a culture, and organization, is made of the views of the people who are in it....then you may be wrong.

Even reality is subject to a Point Of View.

The Masons, generally, have foundations in cultures in which the individual is the basic "stonework" of the culture.

Whereas, most nation's/culture's see the individual as an extension of the culture, with little important existence outside that function.

Correlation isn't causation. But the impact of correlation cannot be discounted in this case. Correlation over hundreds of years, is significantly suggestive. Or at least likely to influence, regardless of the direction of that influence.

edit on 2011/2/14 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by undo

Start a new thread, I didn't come on here to read about the Egyptians and star gates.

the widow's son is from ancient egyptian lore. the widow is isis. the son is horus. the husband of the widow is osiris.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

You make "the god that in my bosom lives' sick! As a well educated person, if you really are, you must by now know what this should mean...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

can you start another thread maybe callled im a loon. cause im sick of reading your off topic garbage go jump in a stargate and i hope you get you stuck.

it takes nearly 25 years to get to the highest grade in my rite. i dont know how you guys do it so fast. 7 Years is hardly anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by fianna

Wow how rude.

this is the age of the people , this is our time., the elites will be destroyed soon .
edit on 14-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by fianna
reply to post by undo

can you start another thread maybe callled im a loon. cause im sick of reading your off topic garbage go jump in a stargate and i hope you get you stuck.

Your response to undo may be a little rude, but I agree that her posts could not even be considered tangential as they would have to touch on at least one point! A new thread would be the best way for her to express her self and for the rest of us interested in the topic of the OP to discuss it without being completely lost in the star-gate.

reply to post by undo

it takes nearly 25 years to get to the highest grade in my rite. i dont know how you guys do it so fast. 7 Years is hardly anything.

That is how it is in AASR SMJ at least in America, I am affiliated with a European Lodge where it also takes many years to elevate to the highest degrees.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I agree with you completely, all those signs, symbols and tokens are part of the craft but more for distinguishing a mason from a non mason even within darkness. Our crafts are much deeper then what lies on the outside for the plain eye to see. I don't think you have strayed or betrayed in anyway shape or form. It wasn't on the square nor is it divulging any information from the cores of our crafts.I will watch this post with open eyes and listening ears...

so mote it be

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
*pianopraze sits down at undo's feet to listen*

wow.

For reasons I don't want to explain I have been studying this stuff for the last few years. I want to hear more. I'm going to have to go stalk your threads. I have much I can add, but you seem to know more than I.

I find it interesting that the mason's claim they don't know what you are talking about and some crazy old loon. I am learning a lot of this information from studying masonic writings. So on one had they deny but on the other it is throughout.

I will use masonic sources in most of my replies below so no mason can call foul...

Originally posted by undo
A B I F F
A B Y F F
a b y f f
a b y s s

During the 1700's they used F in the place of S...

While its traditions look back to earliest history, Masonry in its current form appeared when its public events were noticed by the residents of London, England in 1717. Although Masonry - particularly in its earliest days - had some elements of secrecy, the first 'exposure' of the supposedly highly-secret Masonic ritual actually appeared in 1696!

source

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by undo

Can you join the dots for me ? science wasnt my cup of tea . Are you saying the masons have a higher knowledge ?

edit on 11-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

i dunno what they know. i only know they have quite a few of the pieces i have found, due to their interest in the world's religions, perhaps. or it could be they have held this scientific knowledge of the universe and understood its metaphors and symbols, were laid out in ancient texts and special events like passover and hajj, for example. and that it inevitably explains the creation of literally everything, religious texts are like a basic education in the symbols which describe how literally everything works.

i'll figure it out! (and note, i'm not a mason, and don't belong to any secret orders. AND i'm female. i just started studying the bottomless pit references, trying to figure out what it was, and i ended up studying all this other stuff. most of which wouldn't have been possible, had it not been for science being willing to share at least some of their findings. )
edit on 11-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

They actually do have a section of Masons devoted to studying this per their own admission:link.

iii. Groups of works and currents dealing with perennial philosophy, Hermeticism, alchemy, astrology, Kabbalah, Christian theosophy, and so on, which can be subjected to historical studies. Although our Craft ritual does not refer directly to such traditions and teachings, rightly or wrongly many esotericists believe that there are allusions to them throughout the teachings and symbolism of our rituals. Some historians, both Masonic and non-Masonic, hypothesize that various esoteric traditions and ideas influenced the founding and/or development of Speculative Masonry, especially when considering the plethora of rites and degrees with overt references to such traditions that began within a few decades after the founding of the Grand Lodge of England. Such references continue to exist today in certain degrees of the appendant rites, but they do not require Masons to accept the doctrines or practices of any specific religion.

2. What are Masonic esotericists and what do they do?

a. In all other respects they are usually ordinary Masons, and typically are serving the fraternity in every jurisdiction, appendant body, and official capacity. They pursue esotericism because it is a personal interest, and not because they believe it is a requirement of Masonry.

I am NOT anti-masonic. I am fascinated especially by this part of the masons and am interested but highly wary. It is hard to study this esoteric literature without a framework, and the masons seem to have the framework so that is very attractive to me. But due to vows of silence, etc I am leery.

I am a Christian and now... Christian Mystic because this information changes you. I understand why they keep it hidden (the real deffinition of occult = hidden). (again not accusing them os Satanism witchcraft etc... much misunderstanding goes into such assumptions). I could not accept Justin Martrys assertions in Seminary so I dropped out and went into the army to pay of my student loans. Now I am a disabled vet. Not sure Masons would even accept someone with PTSD. So I am leery of approaching for multiple reasons.

reply to post by Doomzilla

i don't think the abyss is the sea, so their interpretation that the sea represented people, i don't think is quite correct. it's a misunderstanding. i think it's wormhole, and it appears enoch thought so too, just based on his description.

it appears some ancient people like enoch KNEW, but the entire thing was all goofied up by the idea that a woman's "ahem" being a wormhole, and the man's "ahem" being god (the worm, or the dragon, the serpent, etc. ALL METAPHORS).

Actually the dragon was chaos, water (female) according to the sumerian and the male stabbed it and formed the land out the body of the dragon. This picture is the real world with a cross in it that catholics use and also is the norse world tree.

dunno how well guarded it is, if it's right there in ancient writing. lol
tree of life = some part of human dna that was modified.
interesting the symbol is also a double helix or single helix, snake like thing, like caduceus
and it coincides with the serpent in the tree. the serpent on the staff of moses.
and a biblical reference, that just as moses raised a serpent on a staff in the desert, jesus would be raised up on the cross.
so much of this stuff, screams about how we were created and modified, and how it all refers to medicine and dna. pretty blatant after you study it for a bit.

Actually this is referring, as in the chackra system. The hebrews are aware of this as it is incorperated into the quabalistic trea of life. The masons are aware of it because they include it in their writings. Look at page 33 of this Mason non-recruiting recruiting pamphlet: link.

reading it. so sirius? what about sirius?
hmmmmmmmmm........what about anubis?
wanna see something strange ? very old, egyptian star chart

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/48d7db0e25eb8203.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at this rosecrucian temple in egypt:

That images comes from this guys uploads: link.

reply to post by undo

fianna: You're really representing well.
This information has been affirmed as on topic already.

Undo: can't wait to read your other threads. I have to run. Will be back on later tonight. Hope this info is edifying to you and maybe others.
edit on 14-2-2011 by pianopraze because: clarification on who i was addressing at the bottom.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

theoretically, they could still be related. for example, if the widow's son was somehow related to this:

and if revelation is talking about events that happened in an one world order and if revelation 9 is part of that order.
and if the opening of the bottomless pit in revelation chapter 9 happens during the one world order. and if jesus is metaphorically the widow's son, that means the thread may be about the return of jesus to the planet.

things that make you go " hmmmmmmmmmmm."
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee1f44facfb3aa6.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

yeah dragon of chaos, tiamat, the wormhole.

anyway, the word satan is not even in the bible until the time of king david. i'm not sure we have all the data yet.
i keep finding things that make me think jesus was the sumerian enki (ea) in a human body. for example, revelation is like a multi layered time puzzle. the astronomy portion of it, seems to coincide with this:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Forgive me if i sound ignorant, but, masonic lodges to me seems to be about "you scratch my back, and i'll scratch yours".
The true goings on in this very secretive and controlling world are only known by a handfull of PEOPLE/FAMALIES.
Many of us feel that something big is going to happen soon.
The fact that so many military and police personel are masons suggest that these are the people that the true puppet masters need the enforce there real aggender when the time comes.
I hope that when this time comes 'you people' will do what is right in your hearts,and not what is right by the PEOPLE/FAMALIES that have dictated history since the times of false religion and gods, and the knights templer, and the wars that, with much respect, you have been called upon to fight
Again,forgive me if i seem ignorant, but this , in short, is the way i see the world today.
Peace to you brother and to all those people fighting others peoples wars in OUR world!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
We all appreciate your willingness to put humanity first. But on a side note, freemasonry can go take a flying leap. Just because someone high up in Google says there's nothing secret going on, doesn't mean that Google isn't in bed with the NWO and their police state. Just because Don Rumsfeld says that nothing secret went on during the Bush years, doesn't mean that he's not one of the biggest monster on our planet and that the Bush's are deep in it too.

All secret socities, regardless of benevolence, are not the way to go about anything. That's my problem with many of the Benev factions fighting the Illuminati, be it one of the Dragon Societies, the New Kremlin, or the BRIC alliance. I also have a problem with anything that is hidden because "you're not ready", you know what that sounds exactly like: Scientology (queue head explosion). The Freemasons could be used as a huge force for good, they have more spiritual knowledge than most major religions have, they could have accomplished a lot, but instead it's all about secrecy. Freemasonry goes way back, it's part of the tradition of hiding the Hermetic tradition, it's all about keeping that spiritual knowledge to yourselves, then it's often used for negative purposes. I'm under the impression that many of the darker rituals involve kabbalistic rituals and such, incorporating many different traditions, all originating with the Hermetic. Many seemingly good organizations fit into the category of multi-layered public secret society, the Freemasons, Knights, Rosicrucians, and Jesuits are good examples. Obviously Bohemian Grove is a good modern example, it's supposedly just for elite networking and vacation, but then you get things like the cremation of care, occult teachings that likely go much deeper.

With all that said, thanks for keeping us updated and not being some brainwashed sucker who always follows "standard procedure". I tell you what though, this one world order is not going to be a NWO, it's going to be a true golden age, generally considered our 7th (5th world). The first step for that is going to be getting rid of all of the monsters, let's just say that Freemasonry will have plenty of high level vacancies after that. Also, I liked the comment that someone posted about having fun with the Orions, that made me laugh out loud. The good people within will be given the opportunity to ascend and such just like us, so I don't think they'll be with any Orions. Now for some of those extremely high level people, I wouldn't be surprised if many aren't already controlled by them, with a few clones even mixed in. There won't be any negative entities after that point, they won't be able to stay here, they'll literally have to leave or drastically change, which many likely will. Everyone is given the opportunity to ascend, it's just that those monsters would have to do far more work than the average person.

As far as when this will all happen, not even God knows that one. I'm calling before June, disclosure soon after, and mass landings by early Fall. Regardless, we've already won, they're just trying to make it as "peaceful" a transition as possible, it's just that many of the Illuminati are still on depopulate the world mode and refuse to accept their defeat. Another major thing is raising the consciosness levels, bringing more high energy light to Earth and integrating it into the various grids which regulate are "collective unconscious" and evolution. Obviously things like global protests help with that, the many sources I read are under the impression that things will begin happening at an even more increased speed. It only takes one official to stand up and tell us the truth or another Norway Spiral / Missile off the coast / dying birds, this will then create a domino effect mixed with a hundredth monkey.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join