It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpwaite
Brother Mason. Do not divulge any more information about YOU.. I fear that you have given too much information that can be traced.... Be mindful of the dangers of treason to the Masons... When you hear of the news of the beginning... be careful who you inform.

You sir or madam, are a fear-monger and are most definitely not a Freemason! You are trying to add credence to the idea of NWO plot as you give counsel to your Brother and have instead identified yourself as a sham and a fraud.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by King Seesar
What's wrong with a new world order well the fact it would be run like a dictatorship
Actually, that's a poorly founded assumption, not a "fact" as you claim.

i agree, what would be so wrong if military funding from rich countries like america and china could be used to feed poor people in africa?

Because that isn't the problem in Africa, so you're fixing the wrong problem with the wrong solution?

People who live in the LITERAL land of plenty are starving to death. People living in the most fertile region on the planet are starving, poor, and dying of preventable disease.

Governments being given food for all people are leading a nation of those who are going without.

How is that possible?

The problem isn't that Africa doesn't have food.

The problem is that Africa's cultures and governments are strangling them.

i'm from africa, the only solution isn't for the rest of the world to sanction african dictators and the odd scolding... The only way would be removing them via a one world government actually throwing them in a prison for crimes against humanity or the world with international laws. If mugabe ran a company in america he would have been to jail years ago all he is is one big mafia boss... You can't blame peoples cultures for then starving lol

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mpwaite

May you find yourself paying due penance in the afterlife, as one unworthy to enter the gates of Heaven.

May your inability to hold your tongue leave you without one, where it shall be buried in the sands of the sea, between low and high tides--an unholy place preventing future repentance and entrance into heaven.

May your heart be eaten by buzzards, and other predatory birds. May the remainder of your viscera be taken and burned and scattered over vast distances.

Such is the holy and noble curse I may place upon you. May your nightmares come true.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fianna

Is it within T&C to threaten other users ? No I don't think it is .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fianna
reply to post by mpwaite

May you find yourself paying due penance in the afterlife, as one unworthy to enter the gates of Heaven.

May your inability to hold your tongue leave you without one, where it shall be buried in the sands of the sea, between low and high tides--an unholy place preventing future repentance and entrance into heaven.

May your heart be eaten by buzzards, and other predatory birds. May the remainder of your viscera be taken and burned and scattered over vast distances.

Such is the holy and noble curse I may place upon you. May your nightmares come true.

You're no Mason. Find a new hobby.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

None given. Cause I dont follow this thread anymore, which was my point from the begining. So I win.
edit on 16-2-2011 by fianna because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
lol @ this thread.

I happen to know a 33rd degree mason, nicest guy I've ever met and a long time family friend over 32 years now. He's probably been a mason for over 50 years.

His behaviors are not one of someone with secret knowledge and although I have no doubts there are a smaller and more more knowledgeable group of people above him, nor do I have any doubts that he does have some interesting secrets, ruling the world is not one of them.

I do believe there is masons that want to reduce the population and all manner of other things but the brotherhood as a whole does not believe this only people with opinions like every human.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

I can blame cultures where the culture itself condones thought process that enable and accept and encourage this behaviour.

And there are quite a few of them. Africa seems to have a derth of them. The ressistance to women having rights outside of their family of origin or marriage is very common, and an example of a thought process that starts in the individual and continues its to explode as it moves up from individuals to groups to governments.

Cultures explicitly accept stealing brides, adn 12 year old brides, or forcefeeding girls to marry them off, or starving the baby to feed the husband's buddies the local alchololic drink.

There are enough people that AGREE locally with the dictator because he tells them what they want to hear. Because they say they'll give that crap government okay, if those people will support them.

Governments don't exist in a vacuum.

edit on 2011/2/16 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011/2/16 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Cultures explicitly accept stealing brides, adn 12 year old brides,

The age of consent is 12 in the Vatican , the so called holy place .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Cultures explicitly accept stealing brides, adn 12 year old brides,

The age of consent is 12 in the Vatican, the so called holy place .

I think you'll find that is a standard in criminal law, (To add in edit, I refer to rape) and in the Vatican's case, derived from Italian criminal law. The Canon law on marriage is higher, I think 16 for a male, and 14 for a female, again but a standard. Just to add most places have their own acceptance of marriage age and most places would be higher than that. In the Catholic church also they have the problem of sin, and premarital sex is considered a sin, therefore consent obviously is not an issue, as it is has no validity per se.
edit on 16-2-2011 by smurfy because: Add omission.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Quote by Circuitsports,

"I do believe there is masons that want to reduce the population and all manner of other things but the brotherhood as a whole does not believe this only people with opinions like every human."

It is proven far from just opinion. The fascist movements in WW2 did just that en masse, and they had the intellectuals and money on their side. But on the face of it they were totally in confusion, they were against secret society, (including masonry) anti-communist, and practised eugenics big-time. All the while the Fascist groups had their own oaths to take, (I wonder what those oaths were) When you say there are Masons above the rest of the brotherhood with their particular concerns, that is in effect to acknowledge that anything below them does not count, that would include everyone.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

i can agree with you to a degree. Hell some people believe having sex with a virgin cures aids and that aids is fake and that white men made it up. Women have insignificant rights to men etc. But the disease isn't culture, it's a lack of education... They don't have tv, they don't have proper schools... Americans complain about their freedom all the time on here(ATS). They have no idea what state controlled media means...

Sure you can see what happens in africa from what you see on tv and what gets reported and you read about how inhumane and barbaric these people are, but they don't know any better. They elect these governments because it's how they have been brainwashed as they never hear about the corruption all they hear is how this government is saving them from devil white men and making false promises... Africa is where the whole idea of communism gets @%*"£.

Like i said, it's not their culture that needs changing, it's education for these so called african 'freedom fighters' are living the life of luxury now because there is no one there to slap them on the wrists... The african union is just useless as even it's leader is a dictator himself... Africa needs aNWO to survive.
edit on 17-2-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Well, I'm going to add something here that ties into the OP.

I received an email yesterday from a trusted friend. My firiend's friend is serving in the ME in a "Special" position. Anyway, this friend told my friend that he needed to stock up on food and fuel SOON.

All I'm going to say, and all I know, but I trust my source. I put this in another thread yesterday, but no one seemed to care or notice, so I'm saying it one more time, as it seems this is just the kind of thing I come to ATS for, I thought you all might like to hear it too.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by SirKnightE

Well, I'm going to add something here that ties into the OP.

I received an email yesterday from a trusted friend. My firiend's friend is serving in the ME in a "Special" position. Anyway, this friend told my friend that he needed to stock up on food and fuel SOON.

All I'm going to say, and all I know, but I trust my source. I put this in another thread yesterday, but no one seemed to care or notice, so I'm saying it one more time, as it seems this is just the kind of thing I come to ATS for, I thought you all might like to hear it too.

could you write that message with a straight face? Lol post the email here

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Well take it for what it's worth to you. It was written very seriously, The email was quite serious and I asked if I could share it, he told me, do so, but discreetly. Well this forum is not discreet, but I did not share personal details so, I feel that was fair.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

For how long? Which places? Food for what period of time?

Just like the OP - lack of details make this post useless.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

well i could have written you a very serious email about the earth being flat and that it's going to flip soon cause a big solar wind is coming... Come on your seriously just winding people up

it's a classical case of going to an internet forum and asking for help cause your friends friends is struggling with premature ejaculation...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Classic response, and the reason I did not make a thread out of it, since it is just a small message. that lacked details. The message is from an enlisted in ME, special forces: Stock up on food and fuel Soon. That was all I got and it came to me from a reliable source. My source gave me all he got. It was cryptic from the original source, most likely because he was not at liberty to really share either. IF I had more details, dates, reasons... I would be more specific.

Just take this small message and add it to the growing message coming in from different angles and news sources, that things are not right in the world. That's what I take from this. (and to go shop more and buy a few more gas cans).

Done.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So I'm sorry to make anybody upset but can you please tell me why having separate nations, separate languages and hundreds of military organizations is so great? What's wrong with one planet, one peoples and a planetary unification?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
yeh nibiru/planet x is closing in, the gravitational pull it will exert on earths oceans will cause mega tsunamis earthquake etc etc peace

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join