Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fianna
reply to post by undo

can you start another thread maybe callled im a loon. cause im sick of reading your off topic garbage go jump in a stargate and i hope you get you stuck.

it takes nearly 25 years to get to the highest grade in my rite. i dont know how you guys do it so fast. 7 Years is hardly anything.

owie.
:
where'd that come from? i'm not sharing masonic secrets, cause i found all this stuff by studying ancient texts and the occassional prayer. if they are secrets, why are the texts out there for anyone to read? if you don't want people to theorize on what them mean, why make them available? at this moment, i can link almost every theory i have put in this thread, to real texts and real images, freely available for anyone to see.

have you got a different translation of what the abyss is ? i mean if his name is hiram abyss, the abyss must mean something important to masons. why would you want me to get stuck in it? what's in there? do you know?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think the original poster was told to shut up or lost interest in his own thread. Pitty.

I would have loved to know what their plans are.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Someone got a pee-pee slap for showing all the integrity of slug and all the trustworthiness of a Warlock. I imagine someone with a penis pointed it out to him.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hahahah... well, perhaps.

I asked some questions, never got answers... too many secrets for me and everyone else I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

the menorah's importance now?????? RABBIT HOLE

www.cbs.gov.il/publications/isr_in_n10e.pdf

BENNO ELKAN

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WOWITSNOW

Rabbit holes and planting trees I see...
The all seeing eye watches. Gonna U2U you or... PM...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey, i'm portavudch from planet arto, 47 gulu's from your planet, to you it will be 9.73 light years. We mean you humans no harm. We have infiltrated your secret organizations to prepare you for our arrival on 13 august 2011. Don't be afraid, we are a peaceful entity...

Seriously people? Do you believe everything? This is obviously fake no one could that high on the elite yet roleplay his fantasy on a conspiracy site. It just won't happen no matter how badly you want to believe it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by King Seesar
What's wrong with a new world order well the fact it would be run like a dictatorship
Actually, that's a poorly founded assumption, not a "fact" as you claim.

i agree, what would be so wrong if military funding from rich countries like america and china could be used to feed poor people in africa?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
there is info on highly trafficed places such as you tube that describe in detail secret codes and the rituals of masonry. there are no secrets about it anymore and it is very easy to reseach. Do you know the widows son? the correct answer would be harim. or if a mason were to tell you " I see you are a traveler". if you wanted him to know your a mason you would say" yes I travel from east to west then west to east" he would then ask you what you were searching for...you would then reply you were searching for taht which has been lost. or standiing with your heels together foring a 90% angle would let a judge in court for example know you were an apprentice mason or heels together forming a v would let him know you are a mason...holding your throat with on hand would let a mason know you are in distress. all these things I know and I am not a mason. There are more devious things known within the highest ranks involving what outsiders would call black magic. i come from a family of shriners and easter star masons and my grandmother got out of it when she became a christian. when asked why she said some of the rituals did not feel "right" in her heart.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
In the year 2011 To Still have classism and eliteism is repugnant for it to be veiled in secrecy is wrong too . If masons intentions are honourable why keep everything guarded_ I'm afraid theres more than meets the eye .
Only full disclosure will stop any paranoia .
edit on 15-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The age for membership in South Australia is 18.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

yeah well i feel the same way about muslims.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

get rid of all the elitism and ill still be more elite then you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by King Seesar
What's wrong with a new world order well the fact it would be run like a dictatorship
Actually, that's a poorly founded assumption, not a "fact" as you claim.

i agree, what would be so wrong if military funding from rich countries like america and china could be used to feed poor people in africa?

Because that isn't the problem in Africa, so you're fixing the wrong problem with the wrong solution?

People who live in the LITERAL land of plenty are starving to death. People living in the most fertile region on the planet are starving, poor, and dying of preventable disease.

Governments being given food for all people are leading a nation of those who are going without.

How is that possible?

The problem isn't that Africa doesn't have food.

The problem is that Africa's cultures and governments are strangling them.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The problem is that Africa's cultures and governments are strangling them.
No its depopulation thats to blame .
The elite control that not Africa ,
People in 2011 are still dying from famine and disease because thats how the elite want it .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
In the year 2011 To Still have classism and eliteism is repugnant for it to be veiled in secrecy is wrong too . If masons intentions are honourable why keep everything guarded_ I'm afraid theres more than meets the eye .

It isn't classism or elitism, most of the Masons I know are blue-collar types, or small business men. I think we have 2 rich guys in my Lodge, and they come in very useful sometimes.

It isn't that our secrets are guarded, it is that our membership is guarded. We don't want to let jusy any joe-blow in. We want good, solid, charitable, hard-working folks that will add something to our fraternity and take something away from our fraternity as better men. The secrets are only so that we can recognize one another when we meet as strangers.

We do not have a secret agenda, and that is not the purpose of having secrets.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by Doomzilla

It isn't classism or elitism, most of the Masons I know are blue-collar types, or small business men. I think we have 2 rich guys in my Lodge, and they come in very useful sometimes.

But the elite are not many either . Only takes a couple to control an organization , but fair enough , im not talking about the normal good guys that the majority are .

It isn't that our secrets are guarded, it is that our membership is guarded. We don't want to let jusy any joe-blow in. We want good, solid, charitable, hard-working folks that will add something to our fraternity and take something away from our fraternity as better men.
Yes ok this is fair ,
The secrets are only so that we can recognize one another when we meet as strangers.
Il have to take your word for that obviously , Again im stating that i believe the highest masons have secrets other than these .

We do not have a secret agenda, and that is not the purpose of having secrets.
Yes ok but even JFK one of your greatest presidents made that famous speech about secret societies

Its human nature to be suspicious of bodies that have prominent members in them and who do not reveal their intentions .
Just like im suspicious of bilderberg , cfr ,trilateral commission , etc etc its Not just masons .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Its human nature to be suspicious of bodies that have prominent members in them and who do not reveal their intentions .
Just like im suspicious of bilderberg , cfr ,trilateral commission , etc etc its Not just masons .

This much is true. I am extremely suspicious of all those things as well. Perhaps if I joined them I would feel differently, just as I do about Masons. The view definitely changes based on perspective.

Still, I have a feeling I would dislike being a member of those organizations that constantly manipulate and control. Masons do not manipulate and control.

I worked at a bank once, and I hated that. The whole environment was just icky, and I was just a teller!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

This much is true. I am extremely suspicious of all those things as well. Perhaps if I joined them I would feel differently, just as I do about Masons. The view definitely changes based on perspective.

Still, I have a feeling I would dislike being a member of those organizations that constantly manipulate and control. Masons do not manipulate and control.

I worked at a bank once, and I hated that. The whole environment was just icky, and I was just a teller!

I think if you were in one of those organisations you'd be disgusted too, at the top of the pyramid its all about eugenics and depopulation .
They oppose what you masons do, you guys are about bettering yourself and helping those in need ie humanity . unlike them .

I worked in a bank too , what a sham ! They can make money out of thin air . The bank manager was loaded , Imagine how much the heads of the banks make .
Money and credit have enslaved the majority and allowed a few to control many .
Money root of all evil and much more than that .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Brother Mason. Do not divulge any more information about YOU.. I fear that you have given too much information that can be traced.... Be mindful of the dangers of treason to the Masons... When you hear of the news of the beginning... be careful who you inform.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join