It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Well fortunately this information was not"on the square". I just so happen to be fortunate enough to receive it early, according to him all masons will be informed soon enough.

This is essentially true, and the rank and file Masons can expect to be informed sometime after the end of April to the end of June depending on the precise timing of events as they are meant to unfold.

Your friend is not the only Master Mason with grave concerns and there are those within the ruling cabal who have them too.

I would caution people to not let there fears get the best of them, there are far more things in the heavens and on the earth that are at play, and while the propensity is to fear the unknown, I have every faith that the human race can confront and overcome the challenges that await it, and grow and evolve through it.

Fear will propel events, hope and courage and a very open mind will help those that want to survive through them and evolve along with them to do so.

Though monuments may be made out of stone, those things written in stone are in fact no more enduring and certain than those written in sand, in a fluid universe, based on infinite variables, no precise outcome is ever assured or guaranteed.

edit on 11/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
So, I sat here and debated whether should I even bother to write this thread.

When i first read it, i told myself " If i could read this it's because the debate is over .. so go to the goal it's A.T.S
here .. we could take a lot.

But after thirteen pages i now understand your very first phrase.

The information you gave, as good as it is, is not spectacular if i could say.
But you seems to know well your organization and how they would be so fast to fall on your case, amazing.

What i know from masonry is the conspirational fear monging side of the Order ..
I don't talk about what i don't know, saying this i won't try to interfer between you and other Masons
regarding the fact if it's good or not to telling us information you received from another Mason.
It's obviously the main reason why they " warning you " about disclosing information.
It's really the craft and the oath thing they are talking about all this thread long .. not a comment about the N.W.O information you talked about .. i will.

I like that you use the word " prepared " unless then " warned " .. it really goes with my way of thinking ..

You said,

" I hope I dont sound like these typical ATS posters with these crazy ramblings " ... and you don't.

From what i can see you have respect for your craft and you don't seems to go against the organization.
More than that you are refering to values vehiculed within the organization, like it was a part of your decision to write this. Again i will not debate how important the Oath is and your loyalty to craft for the simple fact that i don't know what it is ... or i should say .. ( we, non-masons ) cannot judge the importance it has for you or other masons ..

But, like many members here, i also have an opinion about all this ..
Someones making a deal with himself that human being will be first in priority on anything else ....
i think he cannot be so wrong ?!

Rarely i reply on here .. but for sure i will check what you have to say in futur about this thread and will
keep an eye open of what you could bring on this board in general ..

By the way i've seen you were somehow making fun about grammar or typing of others member ..
be indulgent with me i'm a frenchy and never use english anywhere near in my everyday life ...
I'm acting as same when i read bad french .. ..

Hey .. beer time

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Doomzilla

reply to post by Doomzilla

Oh honey - I'm not a Mason. I don't have dangly bits.

I however fiind him utterly lacking in integrity. Therefore, I am quite willing to pin him to the ground for the things I know are not so.

Fair enough , Order of the Eastern Star then ?
Have a good weekend ,

I am in no way affliated to any of the organizations associated to Masonry.

At best, my children attended Girl Guides, which like the Scouts certainly has roots in it.

I am not, and will not ever participate in any organization that would judge my fitness for being involved based on the men I am related to and their actions. I find it offensive on a personal level.

Unless and until these men have some sense and listen to the men telling them exactly this, I'll not be involved.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for my friend's father who pushed this very agenda while he was alive. By himself, he was a greater man than all the rest. He was a man who almost moved a mountain of the ridiculous old men who refuse to see how offensive this paternalistic attitude is.

The old boys can stand inside and wonder why they can't and don't attract the women they are looking for. But refuse to hear the reason when told. And refuse to pay attention to history on the subject. Entire nations have moved to ideologies when the women who are leaders move.

I am offended by the organizations views and attitudes towards women. So they can continue to suffer by not having the women just like me involved.

Do you have a job? For that job did you use a resume and references? If so, I would like to congratulate you on being a part of an orginization where your fitness for being involved is based on those you are related to and their actions.

Might I point you towards the order of the eastern star? A masonic organization that has women in it? You clearly don't have any idea of what the organizations views and attitudes are towards women, so really by what means do you claim to be offended?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

I have always wondered why certain groups were first excluded from freemasonry ie women , ///black/// men .
The pessimist in me thinks it is for a morbid reason .

Um, I know a few men of color that are free masons. If you want the truth - the answer is in the non answer.

While I will say that most masons are usually caucasian middle to upper class males - they also have people of color in their ranks.

I seriously doubt these people are anything but a good old boys club that uses decoder rings. Like I stated before, the only power they have is the power that people give them. How could they have any power if it isn't recognized?
edit on Fri Feb 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: mod edit of quote

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

My job was based on my qualifications. Period.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
deleted my bad.
edit on 2/11/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

There is only one way to the Father , which is through his Son Jesus Christ.

I commend you as a Christian! I disagree, but I like your commitment. Few Christians are so willing to condemn all other faiths, and in my opinion that makes them not a Christian at all.

As for your view of Masonry though and how your belief stacks up. It is required that you believe in "one, ever-living God." Therefore, your jealous God can rest easy. Masons cannot believe that all of those names for those competing Gods are different entities, they are just different names for the same entity. If we believed differently, we would not qualify to be Masons.

Look up Deism. It is the closest thing to what I believe, and it was very popular in Masonry in the U.S. during revolutionary times. It incorporates competing religions and science into Christianity quite nicely. It supposedly has ceased to be a religion, but I think most Christians are actually Deists at heart.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

My job was based on my qualifications. Period.

You had no references? You had no resume? You had no associations with past companies that made you a candidate that they were interested in?

I call BS on that. Sorry to have made such a strong point.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My references were built on MY work. My education.

Not on my Daddy. Not on my Great-Grandfather. Mine. My work. My merit.

I EARNED my references.

But if my reference came from a WOMAN, in this case it still isn't good enough.

And that isn't good enough for me.

Let me re-interate that more directly.

You fail to come up to a standard of values that you claim to have. I notice. Which means you don't meet MY standards.

I don't need "find" my integrity by being involved. My standards and integrity are already more congruent with your organizations supposed goals than the people in it. You fail to meet MY standard of values. In doing so, I am disapointed with you.
edit on 2011/2/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

As far craft masonry, the only connection he would have with commonly known masonry would be in the Scottish rite, when there's some historical references about Nimrod. Not sure what this has to do with the post though. Then again the last time some people on earth were on one accord and spoke one language was at the tower of babel, according to the bible at-least

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by hanyak69

There is only one way to the Father , which is through his Son Jesus Christ.

I commend you as a Christian! I disagree, but I like your commitment. Few Christians are so willing to condemn all other faiths, and in my opinion that makes them not a Christian at all.

As for your view of Masonry though and how your belief stacks up. It is required that you believe in "one, ever-living God." Therefore, your jealous God can rest easy. Masons cannot believe that all of those names for those competing Gods are different entities, they are just different names for the same entity. If we believed differently, we would not qualify to be Masons.

Look up Deism. It is the closest thing to what I believe, and it was very popular in Masonry in the U.S. during revolutionary times. It incorporates competing religions and science into Christianity quite nicely. It supposedly has ceased to be a religion, but I think most Christians are actually Deists at heart.

I believe this goes along with what my past master was getting at with his message. One world, one order, The simple sh!t that separates us will eventually cometo pass,
I agree there is no God but God, and Jesus, Mohammad, Christyna, Buddha, or whoever is his prophet....lol

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

RFLMAO

What a profound exchange between the Queen of darts and the King of tarts! I'm interested in what you friend the 33rd degree says next. I'm sure it wont be Surprise! I was only joking, Carry on.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

reply to post by Aeons

I have always wondered why certain groups were first excluded from freemasonry ie women , colored men .
The pessimist in me thinks it is for a morbid reason .

Um, I know a few men of color that are free masons. If you want the truth - the answer is in the non answer.

While I will say that most masons are usually caucasian middle to upper class males - they also have people of color in their ranks.

I seriously doubt these people are anything but a good old boys club that uses decoder rings. Like I stated before, the only power they have is the power that people give them. How could they have any power if it isn't recognized?

I know there are colored guys in freemasonry now, thats why I said at first they were excluded , but could it not just be P R ?
Like Obama , we thought the world had changed because of the 1st black President but its all smoke n mirrors hes just another puppet .

Imo there is no big secret about freemasonry. However it may be the case that the highest members (we dont know their names) are promoting a nwo and are using their influence and connections to bring it about .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I know there are colored guys in freemasonry now, thats why I said at first they were excluded , but could it not just be P R ?
Like Obama , we thought the world had changed because of the 1st black President but its all smoke n mirrors hes just another puppet .

Imo there is no big secret about freemasonry. However it may be the case that the highest members (we dont know their names) are promoting a nwo and are using their influence and connections to bring it about .

I understand exactly what you are saying. I agree

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by boondock-saint
While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.

That's a disturbing position to hold.
Makes me want to question any and everything I hear or read from a Mason.

To move out of your home and let your neighbor die because you took an oath not to warn him is elitist, cowardly and quite arrogant in my opinion.

well there are a few variables you left out.

1) If that neighbor knew anything about me
or cared about me, he would know that I was
a Mason and respect my integrity and my
oath.

2) And if he saw me packing up to leave,
then it would be his own stupidity for not
leaving too. I shouldn't have to tell him.
Some things are just common sense.

3) There are also ways of implying things
without actually giving away secrets.
An example would be to invite my neighbor
over to help me move the sofa into the
moving van and just happen to complain to
him about the price of the rental van and show
him the invoice which clearly shows him
my destination. I didn't say it, or write it, nor did I
break my oath. These are the obvious tools
used whenever a moral obligation exceeds
a Masonic one. Now whether or not he is smart
enough to realize what has been done for him
is an entirely different story.

So just because something is not spoken or written
doesn't mean it is not implied.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
We can all learn to be as cryptic as the Free Masons, we can even learn their teachings - everything.

Green, Blue, Red.
Circle Square Triangle

All we need is the decoder ring...

G, Square, and Compass

Trinity.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Ok but how do you warn the rest of us ? I'm not your neighbour so how will I see these signs ?
Ask a mason near me ? I dont know any they don't advertise their membership to me .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ok but how do you warn the rest of us ? I'm not your neighbour so how will I see these signs ?

that will be the responsibility of the neighbor.
Consider it a 4 X 4 relay on the High School Track Team.
The baton has been handed off. My job is done and somebody
else's has begun. It is a team effort.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
EE-Ah-Oh-Mmm.... I Am sure if the OP gets some information he will surely post what he can. I will be checking this thread - as I can not wait to see what shall unfold next.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

while we wait ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4cddc0776b3.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join