It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also, what I think that his counterpart is referring to is the Order of Masons will be one (which is still cryptic) and somehow that will effect society. Atop the pyramid is the eye, the all seeing, all knowing... yet the eye can also mean destruction.

If Masons do have ill intent - I call upon people to awaken and eat of the golden apple and restore chaos from order.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

apple of eden ? you been playing assasins creed ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by kroms33

while we wait ...

You know, here is the thing. There is a society that is so secret that the Masons (with all of their 'knowledge' and illumination) completely have dismissed throughout the years. "Am I" part of that society? Yes. Are you? Yes, you are. We are so secret, that many of our own members do not even know we exist (makes sense does it not?).

If there is a time and a place for such an organization to put itself forward to the public, it would be the time when Masons or any other outside entity would attempt to manipulate chaos and order. Do I speak out of turn? Do I not attempt to justify our existence? Seems like ranting -sure, I know. My common thoughts are that of no one of rank, because rank does not exist.

I do not judge, but watch with abated breath. If the Illuminati - or whomever they may be wish to control or encompass humanity with their beliefs, resistance shall follow. (yes, I am a kook. I know nothing. Believe it - I just proved it).

Καλλίστη

edit on 2/11/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
isn't the temple of solomon a metaphor for the human body?

and at the holy of holies, the ark of the covenant held the position of the third eye, the eye of ea, or eye of ra?

the architect of the human body, therefore being, the eye of ea or ra, which we have come to call god?

and isn't it true that the eye of ea/ra is not the physical sun or the physical son, but in fact is an ancient reference to the connection between a wormhole and the action of creation (the wormhole being a sun that has collapsed (for lack of a better word to describe it))?

like quantum physics, the act of observation changes the wave into a particle of mass, materializing the wave observed, into 3d space? or is the quantum connection to "seeing", a red herring?

somehow i think the information was jumbled and the final result is an odd mish-mash of science and mysticism. if these two things agree with each other, fine, but i'm still a bit foggy on how the wormhole and observation, connect, other than the metaphor formed by the eye of ea or ra, as the third eye, and a super massive black hole creating the galaxy. orders of magnitude?

i'm gonna figure this thing out, even though i'm not invited to the party atm

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Pieces of Eden(also known as P.O.E.[1]) were technologically advanced pieces of equipment created by the First Civilization; each possessed unique properties, and all were known to be capable of bending the thoughts of one or more individuals to the will of the user
Over the centuries, the Pieces of Eden resurfaced; seen as religious artifacts or holy relics, the foremost among them being the Apple of Eden. However, as time continued, groups of individuals began to see the Pieces of Eden for what they truly were, advanced technologies to be exploited.

.Led by the Grand Master of the Order, the Knights Templar used the cover of the Third Crusade to infiltrate the catacombs of Solomon's Temple, in the city of Jerusalem, where they knew the Apple was located.

Subject 16, discovered that throughout history, the Pieces of Eden had an extensive history of changing hands, with historically notable figures, many Templars or Assassins, laying claim to them; Napoleon Bonaparte, George Washington, Mahatma Gandhi, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Tsar Nicholas II, Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler to name but a few

This is from a video game but its intriguing never the less.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

apple of eden ? you been playing assasins creed ?

No, not at all. I should play assasins creed though... I have to admit I never have

It is easy to duplicate what the FM and their brothers display, and it is rather easy to decode their messages if you have the knowledge to do so.

The Golden Apple... Greek Mythology.

She therefore tossed into the party the Apple of Discord, a golden apple inscribed Kallisti – "For the most beautiful one", or "To the Fairest One" – provoking the goddesses to begin quarreling about the appropriate recipient.

Those that are not part of the FM 'movement' are of course going to be force fed the Golden Apple if the FM plan on changes.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

hmm similar to what I posted about assasins creed . You need to play it , you have an xbox or ps3 ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I came across a freemason 'bible' in a cornwall charity shop. I read it and concluded it resembles a small bible in many ways. It left me feeling uncomfortable. There is no place in humanity for a secret society. It may make people feel important and special, however, it compromises the nature of humanity and spirit.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

I honestly dont know, wish I did, just found it on FaceBook... lots aof symbolism in it.

the arms are depicted incorrectly. they should look like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

the eye of ea/ra (that's where they're from!). how does one come FROM the eye of ea, pray tell?

i'm sure they tell you these things.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Apologies, but in my state (Illinois) 18 is a proper age.

Membership is open to men of every race, religion, culture, and income level. The basic requirements for membership are as follows:

•Be age 18 or older
•Have resided in Illinois resident for at least six months (unless specially waived)
•Be able to read and write English
•Be of good moral and social character; and
•Believe in a Supreme Deity (necessary to take certain oaths, otherwise no obligation would be binding upon you).

Source
Grand Lodge of Illinois REQS

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey undo , how are you? , been a while .
The picture he posted was a bit creepy , what is that on the earth in the top right corner in his picture ?
Someone break it down the whole picture
edit on 11-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Orig
if you have heard it before.

And to be honest,
it probably won't be the last.

You're absolutely right, I doubt it will be the last. I've always had a problem with conformity.....
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/adc4f98d9041.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10-2-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

Who are the 5 guys , and the scientist ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

One looks like Voltaire, not too sure about the rest

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm not a mason but I see Washington, franklin and newton in the picture. Plus the double helix Dna

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the pillars of the temple: ascending and descending pillars (radiation jets) from the super massive black holes of active galaxies (active means it is in the act of creation of mass, such as planets, moons, stars, and other space mass)

and here's the galaxy, in metaphorical form, using human bodies to depict planets, moons and stars in rotation about (note black box in the middle!) the super massive black hole at its center (this is hajj at the kabbah, which predates islam!)

NOW, check out the placement of the "black box" on a hebrew (note the ineffable name of god is on the box!)

the ineffable name of god is connected to the super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy (and other galaxies too, presumably). why? because, according to this video, super massive black holes created the universe!!

Google Video Link

so, what's happening with the widow's son, exactly?
think of it as orders of magnitude.
creation of the universe via wormholes.
creation of matter from waves, via observation ??
creation of human beings from wormholes?
something is here, and i'm gonna get it figured out sooner or later!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, couldn't he just have been talking about a massive Masons reunion party and all the higher ups will have to join together to help set up, that's probably what he meant

edit on 11-2-2011 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Black holes are like windows waste paper basket, recycling and reformatting matter, but not intelligences/souls/intellects.

Those black boxes in Judah and Mecca are also said to be Saturn. As is El, Osirius, etc. The black sun. It could even be more symbolism, for cycles and recycling.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Lol no, 2nd line refers to the small post restriction.
A while back people would put a small response, such as "ok dude" or they would agree with a post and say "for sure".
The mods got tired of us using these boards as our little texting machine omfg lol and banned us from making single line posts, even if the OP was our bff.
So some half wit decided to make a 1 line post and add a 2nd line to stay within guidlines.
So now you know it is not some secret Masonic symbolism, although now that i have said that, everyone for sure knows that is the codeword for free pancakes at the sunday breakfast.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

I thought it might be the founding fathers but im from uk so am no expert . The scientist at the bottom newton ? My girl recognised the dna too .
Wheres augustus masonicus he'd know.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

hmm similar to what I posted about assasins creed . You need to play it , you have an xbox or ps3 ?

Nope... just a very nice top of the line PC

One day, I hope to play it though... sounds like a cool game.

I guess I am going to have to make a counter post to describe exactly what we are such a bigger sleeper cell than any FM following could ever be. We are the ones who keep the powerful in check. We are the ones that removed the dictatorship from Egypt. We are Dischord, we are chaos... out of chaos comes our order.

Secret societies have nothing on us because we are so secret many of our members don't even know they are in our ranks... we are the majority. We are the 'sleeping' and 'unaware'.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join