It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
you interviewed someone into all this ? freaky lol
Have you seen Chris Everards films? He ties the occult stuff Parsons did to the 1st atomic bomb any truth to this you think ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sorry but it is assumed that all galaxies have black holes. Some more massive than others.
here

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
the black stone in ka'aba. *shaking head"
have you seen it? a woman's "ahem" is not in the middle of the galaxy.
it's all a metaphor for the creation of the universe. orders of magnitude metaphor.
smaller wormhole "creates" the gods (abzu became a god in enuma elish, when it was the abyss before this). by create, i think it means materializes, as in "beam me up scotty," not as in "wham bam thank you ma'am!"

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by undo

Sorry but it is assumed that all galaxies have black holes. Some more massive than others.
here

i know this. what are you misreading? you must have misunderstood something i said.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

no clue.
i'm still working on what this hiram abyss thing is.
if you follow the places in revelation that mention the abyss or bottomless pit, you find various things coming out of it, that theologians and occultists alike, assumed were references to life forms being born to people on earth.

i don't think the abyss is the sea, so their interpretation that the sea represented people, i don't think is quite correct. it's a misunderstanding. i think it's wormhole, and it appears enoch thought so too, just based on his description.

it appears some ancient people like enoch KNEW, but the entire thing was all goofied up by the idea that a woman's "ahem" being a wormhole, and the man's "ahem" being god (the worm, or the dragon, the serpent, etc. ALL METAPHORS).

so what's coming out of the abyss in revelation 9? those don't sound human to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hey, if there are any really smart people here that have a space ship, can my family and i get a lift before the whole planet erupts in war over all this stuff? i've already been on my death bed once. i don't really want to go there again, particularly at the hands of people who think my gender is baaaaaaaad. get us off this rock! help!~

S.O.FREAKIN.S.
· · · — — — · · ·

no more killing. no more death. no more woman=evil! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You mean these badboys ?
 7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

no more woman=evil!

Women arent evil but X-Wives are

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
hey, if there are any really smart people here that have a space ship, can my family and i get a lift before the whole planet erupts in war over all this stuff? i've already been on my death bed once. i don't really want to go there again, particularly at the hands of people who think my gender is baaaaaaaad. get us off this rock! help!~

S.O.FREAKIN.S.
· · · — — — · · ·

no more killing. no more death. no more woman=evil! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is America really that bad ? lmao
Hey I don't think women are evil , generally they are more gentle and less violent then men . Apart from Margaret Thatcher or female eugenicists .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by undo

You mean these badboys ?
 7The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.

yeah. i recognize a few astronomy references in there: tail of scorpion=tail of scorpio.. hair of woman=hair of virgo. teeth of lion=teeth of leo. and i know there's an ecliptic "As above so below" mapped unto the earth. but the locust thing and the metals, and "resembled humans" and the sounds, and where they come from (abyss=abzu), yet the abyss is IN the euphrates river in the text. here's why:

there was more than one abzu mentioned in sumerian/akkadian/egyptian texts. but one in particular was in the ocean, on the sea floor. (thusly why theologians and occultists thought "sea" meant people), and it was apparently large enough for EA (sumerian enki) to raise his entire submersible, floating, flying, glowing, roaring, completely metal city from. in sumer, EA's city of eridu was on the sea coast. it was beach front property. so the big abzu would've been off the coast, in the persian gulf. since then, the euphrates river has laid down an additional 69 miles of coastline out into the gulf, causing eridu to be 69 miles inland, and the new euphrates river created by silt deposition, covering up the original big abzu.

so in the same chapter, where it says 4 angels were loosed from the euphrates, it's referring to them coming out the big abzu, after it is opened. once ya know what you're looking at, the stuff starts auto explaining itself.

edit on 11-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

no america is not bad. but there are some folks on the planet that not only don't like the ladies, they don't like the white people in general. and i fall under both those headings!

place is going to hell in a handbasket, atm.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

your thread is spiraling out of control. There is a drunk, blue haired 92 year old woman at the wheel.
I fear for our sanity.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If you wanted to remain a secret from the Masons on abovetopecret why would you post dates of which you joined in among other things that can shed evidence of who you may be or even your friend that you could get into trouble also. I call BS on this thread, of all people Masons should know how to at least remain as anonymous as possible.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

i don't drink. gave it up years ago.

and my hair ain't blue, but interesting comment. is it decipherable?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I would feel severely misled if I found out there was some secret sub-group of 33rd Degree Masons, beyond the Honorary 33rd Degree Masons that I know and love. It would be a violation of my trust, so I hope the message the OP received was not a Masonic one.

let's not forget that there are clandestine lodges
who operate outside jurisdiction and code.
Call it the dark side, if you will.
They do not represent Free Masonry
as a whole. I would think that such
a plan of this nature might could have
been constructed in one of these
clandestine lodges. However, when there
is a call-out to all Masons to join them,
they will be met with resistance. And their
numbers will be minuscule.

And thanks for the heads up about
18 yr olds in FL. That's news to me.

Characterizing clandestine Lodges as the dark side of Freemasonry because they fall outside of UGLE's jurisdiction? Have you been to a clandestine Lodge, then how would you know? How does that differ from the Anti-Masons characterization of Freemasonry in general? Between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons perished in the Holocaust, considering that most victims of the Nazis were from the European Continent I'd wager that the vast majority were GOdF. I seriously doubt the fascists stopped to consider which jurisdiction a Brother was obedient before attaching the red triangle and sending them to the concentration camps.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

your thread is spiraling out of control. There is a drunk, blue haired 92 year old woman at the wheel.
I fear for our sanity.

I tried reading through, but now my head hurts, I have no idea what anyone is talking about now?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I dont drink either , hey i'm white and have never had anything but love from non whites . But i have seen white people racially abuse non whites.
Im sorry if its been different for you .
Remember i said tptb dont care what colour you are . They want 500 mill people left on this earth and that means depopulating the earth of all the poor regardless of colour .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
The information he told me, is not elaborate, nor detailed, but I wanted to share this with all 32nd degree masons and below on ATS, also to the non-masons who are reading this, whether you are for us or against us.
He told me to be prepared. Be ready, because soon there will be a calling of all masons of all affiliations. All will be called on one accord. He mentioned one world order. Like I said, he did not give me alot of detail, but told me he will be in touch with more information when this "thing" unfolds.
You might be asking why would I post this. Well despite what most may believe, just because I'm a mason doesn't mean I'm any different from any one else. If I have information that could help some one I'm gonna share.

You misunderstand what your friend is saying, and he gives you all of the information that you needed to figure out what he is talking about but you missed the point. You seem to fear the worst, that it is somehow ushering in the NWO or something but here are the clues he drops. "[C]alling of all masons of all affiliations", reconciling the schism that has existed since 1877 would indeed create "one world order" of Freemasons.
edit on 11-2-2011 by no1smootha because: clarity

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by network dude

I fear for our sanity.

I tried reading through, but now my head hurts, I have no idea what anyone is talking about now?

Well, man.. you know youre a mod right? why dont you either take control of the thread or if youre not able to because youve participated, ask another mod to do it?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You've violated your sworn oaths....
Why would anyone ever trust you again?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join