It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
I want to know who "God" is to every mason. Especially to the atheist Masons out there. Even the website says they don't care about your religion.

So who is "God"?

Boondock speaks about "GOD" as if "he" is relative to every Mason.

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

Who is "GOD"?

Let's see if I get a response, yeah?

Every mason really would answer different. If I knew the true name of MY god I would gladly tell you. I guess you can say the god of abraham, issac, and moses.
Then again, I could be my own god, If I was made in his image, I should be called by my name right?
Some masons refer to their god as ALLAH, some Buddah, Some Pope Benedict... some SATAN/Lucifer.
I couldnt tell you which god boondock was talking bout, but
I doubt seriously its the same god I serve.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by Mizzijr

I wouldn't hold your breath , I asked them if they would kill me if i was a mason who broke my oaths . Nonone has answered .

You've been asking some weird questions, I kinda been ignoring most.... But yes, we would nail you to a cross of eternal wrath, and wrap your intestines around the sword of truth should ever ever knowingly or willingly expose the secrets of this illustrious order.... Am I BSing

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE

reply to post by Mizzijr

I wouldn't hold your breath , I asked them if they would kill me if i was a mason who broke my oaths . Nonone has answered .

You've been asking some weird questions, I kinda been ignoring most.... But yes, we would nail you to a cross of eternal wrath, and wrap your intestines around the sword of truth should ever ever knowingly or willingly expose the secrets of this illustrious order.... Am I BSing

Worse yet... you wouldn't be invited to the pancake breakfast, to play cribbage or even to the state fair anymore!

And don't even think about going through the sands to get a Fez! No little cars for you!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I missed something. Oh yeah! Not a member of the frat house. There must have been a call to odor. This has become a lodge meeting. I’m just guessing there, I have seen the Flintstones. When does the naked, sweaty man-pile begin? Does that happen with or without kilts? Have any of you reached the status where you can turn the raccoon cap around? That tail in the face must be a PIA. Will you good fellows “Kevin Bacon” this dude ala Animal House? Anyway, what was the earth shattering conspiratory information being leaked in this thread again? Was it where to get the best deals on frat pins?

The secret is that Masons will use any premise to kick off an impromptu lodge meeting. “Thank you sir, may I have another?”

14 pages of "I am so! You are not!"
edit on 11-2-2011 by Hemisphere because: 14 pages

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
I know nothing about the Mason. From what I read you gave us no information so as some would say you broke your trust in reality you did nothing. Can you point me to anything about the Free Masons? I know I could Google it but want to see if there is a specific site. Also, in order to be a Free Mason is this type of thing inherited?

Sadly it is not inherited the way it used to be. It is an honor to raise up one's son, or nephew, or good friend, or good friend's son, but it doesn't happen as often as we would like. I had the honor of following my father-in-law through the chairs, and I got to raise up my brother, and my best friend and many others. I also got to raise up a man who later became a Master, and then raised up his own son.

As far as Googling, you will get a lot of weird stuff. The best way is to learn from Masons, visit a Lodge (their meeting times are posted on their doors), or go to the official Grand Lodge websites.

Here are a few:
Florida
Georgia
California

There are many others.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I keep seeing people put "second line" or "2nd line." I am wondering if this refers to The Senior Warden?

or is this where it comes from:

Q. Had St. John the Baptist any equal?
A. He Had: St. John the Evangelist
Q. Why is he said to be equal to the Baptist?
A. Because he finished by his learning what the other began by his zeal, and thus drew a second line parallel to the former etc, etc, etc.

I think that if there is a positive change that the OP speaks of, many will embrace it - but if there is something that people detect is wrong with it - it will blow up.
edit on 2/11/2011 by kroms33 because: whoops

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

why dont you just do what you did to gods banker ?
Sorry for the "crazy questions " but if you hoarde secrets like kindergarten chums what do you expect ?
And forgive me if you think im crazy but im not the one doing the odd things you do behind closed doors .

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scarcer
The message of this thread is that there is something going on relative to NWO and a future meeting between high ranking Masons.

Stop derailing the thread. This was never about your petty little playtime oaths that make you feel all warm, fuzzy and important so you little in-group members can continue to perpetuate each other. All of these emotional drive and reaction is signaling to me many people on here are mentally deficient and overly attached to the point that it blinds the coherent ability to reason and I feel my IQ dropping with every other post I read on here.

The OP has made his message, unless you have relative questions to the topic, or have information to share or discuss, then calm down and stop and breathe for a second.

Furthermore I have nothing to discuss, and I look forward to hearing about more details in the future.

I commend the OP for his actions.
edit on 11-2-2011 by Scarcer because: (no reason given)

To threaten people while pretending to some authority, then putting out no details.

That's not a warning. It is the height of being useless and in the way.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Oh honey - I'm not a Mason. I don't have dangly bits.

I however fiind him utterly lacking in integrity. Therefore, I am quite willing to pin him to the ground for the things I know are not so.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I am an ex-mason of my own choosing. I was convicted in my heart that masonry is of the devil. Our God is jealous God. In masonry all you have to do is believe in a supreme being (eg. allah, budda, hindu, muhammed etc...) which depending on their faith is what is sworn on the alter.. My God does not share with other gods. There is only one way to the Father , which is through his Son Jesus Christ.
In addition there is alot of biblical references used in masonry, enough to make a person ok with the teachings. The devil knows the Bible and can use it against Christians if they are not devout in the reading of the Bible.A little truth can be dangerous. In the Bible it refers to the devil as a false light and is light of masonry.

2 Cor 11:13-15
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
NIV
So study the Word of God and test the teachings listen to the Spirit of God in your heart.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'll ask my question again, but I'll be more specific this time:

The information he told me, is not elaborate, nor detailed, but I wanted to share this with all 32nd degree masons and below on ATS, also to the non-masons who are reading this, whether you are for us or against us.

I may not agree with what Boondock-Saint said regarding keeping an oath at the cost of innocent lives, but there were things he stated about the secretive group you belong to that did make sense.

For example, why post this here?

You claim this message is for 32nd degree Masons, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that I doubt a majority of the people on this public website are 32nd degree Masons.

Even if they were, I am sure that your group has ways of communicating with one another without the risk of spreading any sort of relevant information that doesn't involve a public forum.

If you really wanted to communicate a vague and cryptic message to 32nd degree Masons, couldn't you have found a more valid way of doing it?

If indeed this message is valid, wouldn't 32nd degree Masons already be privy to it sooner or later without the need of this very public thread that asks more questions than it answers?

Apparently they're all going to be invited to a gathering anyway.

I'm ignoring the part where you mention "non-Masons", because none of them will know what this even means. As evident in the fact that we aren't even discussing the sparse information you provided and instead are simply discussing your validity, the Masons rules, and God.

Then again, with so little revealed, where else could this thread go?

He told me to be prepared. Be ready, because soon there will be a calling of all masons of all affiliations. All will be called on one accord. He mentioned one world order. Like I said, he did not give me alot of detail, but told me he will be in touch with more information when this "thing" unfolds.

At this point that whole paragraph, the backbone and inspiration of this thread, comes across as pure fear-mongering.

"Most of you won't get what this means because you aren't in-the-know but something bad is going to happen to you all, and unfortunately I cannot tell you what it is. Ciao!"

Really, dude?
Is this a hoax, fear-mongering, or some sort of game?

Unless you actually explain what the "things" are in your message, this is just another cryptic message, put up on this site under the guise of a warning, with no relevant information whatsoever to be found.

If what you claim is true, you are the only one that can change that fact and get the topic back on point.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I am an ex-mason of my own choosing. I was convicted in my heart that masonry is of the devil. Our God is jealous God. In masonry all you have to do is believe in a supreme being (eg. allah, budda, hindu, muhammed etc...) which depending on their faith is what is sworn on the alter.. My God does not share with other gods. There is only one way to the Father , which is through his Son Jesus Christ.
In addition there is alot of biblical references used in masonry, enough to make a person ok with the teachings. The devil knows the Bible and can use it against Christians if they are not devout in the reading of the Bible.A little truth can be dangerous. In the Bible it refers to the devil as a false light and is light of masonry.

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
NIV
So study the Word of God and test the teachings listen to the Spirit of God in your heart.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

NIV

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I however fiind him utterly lacking in integrity. Therefore, I am quite willing to pin him to the ground for the things I know are not so.

Fair enough , Order of the Eastern Star then ?
Have a good weekend ,

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

well I was a lil taken back by this thread
for many reasons.

First, was the notion that maybe your brother told you this info
"On the Square". If that be the case, then you have betrayed
your friend's trust and confidant and not worthy to be called
a brother as you have broken your oath. If this info was NOT
shared on the square, then please disregard #1.

Well fortunately this information was not"on the square". I just so happen to be fortunate enough to receive it early, according to him all masons will be informed soon enough.

Second, you have already given more than enough info
about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the
craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by
me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented.

Trust me, I honestly dont worry about being found by anyone in this craft, I will readily give my contact information to whoever is interested for ligitimate reason. I never take anything over this medium as a threat anyway so dont worry.

Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again
and it's implications. An oath cannot be rescinded even
if you leave the fraternity for any reason.

My "obligation" not oath stated that I will not reveal any secrets of masonry, and as I stated previously I never have and i never will.

Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts) then maybe
your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of
that test.

Whether the information he gave is true or not we have yet to see, Whether I speak the truth of recieving this info thats always debatable, you can only take my word as a screen name on the internet.

Fifth, I do not think a 32Deg Mason would be privy to such
info as you are displaying in this thread. Which brings into
question your motives for doing so.

Are you a 32nd degree mason? If not, how do you know what we are "privy" to. If you are what exactly is it that you think we are not supposed to be privy to.

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

No one that "YOU" are aware of apparently. Any recognized Grand Lodge in the United States that have jurisdictions on military post consider a man being of lawful age at the age of 18. Remeber every Grand Lodge is Sovereign we do not have to go by the same by-laws or landmarks that your Grand Lodge may recognize

So, even at it's finest point,
there are holes in this thread
which lead to red flags
of concern.

We all got holes in us, usually the biggest ones have sh!t coming out of them

so mote it be

Two masons/knights, having tiff/debate on ATS. These is a first, lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Fair enough , Order of the Eastern Star then ?
Have a good weekend ,

I am in no way affliated to any of the organizations associated to Masonry.

At best, my children attended Girl Guides, which like the Scouts certainly has roots in it.

I am not, and will not ever participate in any organization that would judge my fitness for being involved based on the men I am related to and their actions. I find it offensive on a personal level.

Unless and until these men have some sense and listen to the men telling them exactly this, I'll not be involved.

I have nothing but the greatest respect for my friend's father who pushed this very agenda while he was alive. By himself, he was a greater man than all the rest. He was a man who almost moved a mountain of the ridiculous old men who refuse to see how offensive this paternalistic attitude is.

The old boys can stand inside and wonder why they can't and don't attract the women they are looking for. But refuse to hear the reason when told. And refuse to pay attention to history on the subject. Entire nations have moved to ideologies when the women who are leaders move.

I am offended by the organizations views and attitudes towards women. So they can continue to suffer by not having the women just like me involved.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
I'll ask my question again, but I'll be more specific this time:

The information he told me, is not elaborate, nor detailed, but I wanted to share this with all 32nd degree masons and below on ATS, also to the non-masons who are reading this, whether you are for us or against us.

I may not agree with what Boondock-Saint said regarding keeping an oath at the cost of innocent lives, but there were things he stated about the secretive group you belong to that did make sense.

For example, why post this here?

You claim this message is for 32nd degree Masons, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that I doubt a majority of the people on this public website are 32nd degree Masons.

Even if they were, I am sure that your group has ways of communicating with one another without the risk of spreading any sort of relevant information that doesn't involve a public forum.

If you really wanted to communicate a vague and cryptic message to 32nd degree Masons, couldn't you have found a more valid way of doing it?

If indeed this message is valid, wouldn't 32nd degree Masons already be privy to it sooner or later without the need of this very public thread that asks more questions than it answers?

Apparently they're all going to be invited to a gathering anyway.

I'm ignoring the part where you mention "non-Masons", because none of them will know what this even means. As evident in the fact that we aren't even discussing the sparse information you provided and instead are simply discussing your validity, the Masons rules, and God.

Then again, with so little revealed, where else could this thread go?

He told me to be prepared. Be ready, because soon there will be a calling of all masons of all affiliations. All will be called on one accord. He mentioned one world order. Like I said, he did not give me alot of detail, but told me he will be in touch with more information when this "thing" unfolds.

At this point that whole paragraph, the backbone and inspiration of this thread, comes across as pure fear-mongering.

"Most of you won't get what this means because you aren't in-the-know but something bad is going to happen to you all, and unfortunately I cannot tell you what it is. Ciao!"

Really, dude?
Is this a hoax, fear-mongering, or some sort of game?

Unless you actually explain what the "things" are in your message, this is just another cryptic message, put up on this site under the guise of a warning, with no relevant information whatsoever to be found.

If what you claim is true, you are the only one that can change that fact and get the topic back on point.

- Lee

Nothing I wrote was in anyway cryptic, Not even the title of the thread, Masons have always been known as widows son. Nothing I wrote inplied that what he told me to prepare for will be some dooms day scenario. I address 32nd and below, because I tried to make the point that the info he shared he received as a 33rd, Which implied that their are things in masonry that a 33rd would know and a 32nd wouldnt, or that a 32nd would know and a 3rd would not. Truthfully the highest degree in masonry is that of the 3rd degree. As far as true craft masonry, all the other stuff 33rd scottish rite, york rite knights templar, all that was added on to craft masonry pretty much as extra clubs to join. You can be a grand master of an entire state and you are only required to be a Master Mason 3rd degree.
This is no hoax, because I did not present any valid definite info... I am not fear monger because nothing I stated should evoke fear, and no this is not a game... Then again it depends on how you view life whether its a game or not.

I been saying the same thing the entire thread, Whereever ATS as a whole choose to take this thread so be it.
Most people that seem to understand tend to U2U me, and if they dont understand they hit me any to ask.
i'm actually getting tired of this thread.... Most of yall are really starting to give me a head ache

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I have always wondered why certain groups were first excluded from freemasonry ie women , ///black/// men .
The pessimist in me thinks it is for a morbid reason .
I understand your reservations too , everyone is supposed to be equal but in the pyramid structure that never happens .

edit on Fri Feb 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.

This is the moral fiber which distinguishes
a Master Mason from the fellow craft.

Let me start by saying that I don’t know or claim to know any of your rights, rituals or obligations/oaths but your statements seem a little confusing and contradicting.

I understand what an obligation or oath is and when you take one you’re supposed to abide by it.Now according to your statement above when compared with the one below, almost all of you are breaking your obligations and oaths to eachother.

You possibly won’t divulge info which can save human lives. This is the 1st contradiction which goes against the biggest oaths/LAWS were all obligated to uphold to GOD (before you were a Mason). You shall not murder. In withholding info which can save lives you are in essence being part of the process which results in their death.

2nd Either the masons on “the darkside” are breaking their oath to the rest of your order, or the multitude of you who meet them with resistance are breaking your oaths and obligations.

reply to post by boondock-saint

let's not forget that there are clandestine lodges
who operate outside jurisdiction and code.
Call it the dark side, if you will.
They do not represent Free Masonry
as a whole. I would think that such
a plan of this nature might could have
been constructed in one of these
clandestine lodges. However, when there
is a call-out to all Masons to join them,
they will be met with resistance. And their
numbers will be minuscule.

In all honesty this is humanity's problem as a whole. Everyone wants to be categorized in a "Special group,race or religion, yet have a moral problem when judged accordingly in this manner unless its to their benefit.We all need to realize one thing. We are supposed to uphold GOD"S laws not man's. We need to be one and stick to the simple basics of the law. Instead everyone wants to be judged or upheld by fictitous made up laws which mean nothing more than putting certain "SPECIAL" people or groups on pedestals while oppressing others whose lives are just as valuable.

All orgainizations, religions, gov'ts etc.. are nothining but useless manmade tools which will always divide this world and keep us at odds and from ever truly prospering as a species. All information and resources should be made readily availbale to EVERYONE as it is our right as beings of a higher power who has put us here because we are all Brothers/Sisters by birth not some made up oaths.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Ok, I guess so.

Can you tell me about Gilgamesh a little? What kind of pedastal does he sit upon in the Masonic Lodge?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join