It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with my meditation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I think that this astral projecting idea is very interesting and have researched it, but im not really sure if that is what i want to do... I want to get deep into my mind, not to leave it. what do you mean by other doors will close? I don't just want to send my soul out without protection you know? It would be great if you could explain it to me in more detail, like from start to finish, so i know exactly whats going on.

Its the only thing i know that will get you deep into your mind.
they say the average human may use only 3 to 5% of ones brain, when you open those kinds of doors ,it like ..a roller coaster but the tracks are not together, there for when you open those doors, the information isn’t rolling on the track as a whole, its skipping to other parts of the brain.
You might be using your average 4 % of the brain, but somewhere else in the brain, your using a separate 35% of the brain, and because of that, the brain does not understand this, and might close your average door of thinking, to a superior out of this world form of thinking.

You might can see the future if one door is open, but might forget your colors because your simple average door is now closed.

you might even open the door to talking and understanding animals, but your door may close to language of the simple, and you might start stuttering.
Its always a win lose situation with this kind of transformation, a whole lot!

i don’t know how to meditate ,and i never speak on nothing i don’t know from a scale of 99.3% or higher scale of the truth.
so i guess i cant tell you how to meditate, sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

What you are suggesting is "astral projecting" and this may be dangerous to the untrained soul. Please be very careful about giving advices about astral projecting.

Sorry, and i wont argue with you,and thats why i gave warning,but he/she said they are not into that,so i have no worries,good heads up,thanks.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Here's a quick explanation from Weakepidia.

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of one form of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane. Astral projection is the form of out-of-body experience the best known. Some authors refer, in addition to the astral body, there is a vital body, a mental body, a bouddic body, a causal body, and more ... all from a different plane.

Out of body experiences can be very fun and be very enlightening thing to do but you need a "guide" when you're starting, the astral plane can be a very dangerous place for beginners that's why you need a guide. Also I've heard somewhere that secret societies supposedly do meetings in the astral plane. You should be very careful when doing it and be sure to have an experienced guide. Astral projection in the beginning can be like dying as I've heard. You'll see yourself in different angles like your dreaming but you are aware of it. There's much more to it that I cannot explain.

I personally have never done this because I can't find myself an experienced guide.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

no ive always wanted to astral project, so for future referance can you explain start to finish so i know what im doing?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

lol,they actually have definitonion for this huh?
Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of one form of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving the physical body to travel in the astral plane. Astral projection is the form of out-of-body experience the best known. Some authors refer, in addition to the astral body, there is a vital body, a mental body, a bouddic body, a causal body, and more ... all from a different plane.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

yea thats what i read but can you explain it?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Here's a quick explanation from Weakepidia.

Out of body experiences can be very fun and be very enlightening thing to do but you need a "guide" when you're starting, the astral plane can be a very dangerous place for beginners that's why you need a guide. Also I've heard somewhere that secret societies supposedly do meetings in the astral plane. You should be very careful when doing it and be sure to have an experienced guide. Astral projection in the beginning can be like dying as I've heard. You'll see yourself in different angles like your dreaming but you are aware of it. There's much more to it that I cannot explain.

I personally have never done this because I can't find myself an experienced guide.

Also I've heard somewhere that secret societies supposedly do meetings in the astral plane.

AND ITS SO TRUE,OMG
Its basically where i get all my info,well used to,'long storie', but yea! they are all over ,not by hundreds though,maybe a good hanful,maybe 2 handfuls,thats was about 3 years ago,dont know how many now.they even found away to stop it 'BASTARDS' THEY LEAVE CATS AT THE WINDOWS AND THE DOORS NOW,some how cats destroys the whole freqencie of astral,let alone others.

Astral projection in the beginning can be like dying as I've heard.

ITS THE SPEEEEEED MAN.....MY GOD !
BUT ,not only is it the speed,your heart has to slow down so you can breath in astral,its like your heart actually stops in that 1second you start to go inside,but its just ajusting to the astral side,your going to jump ,lol SO MANY TIMES HOLDING YOUR HEART,its so funny,but when you jump up and feel your heart,its beating as normal as it can be,lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Next time you start to meditate

I want you to think of you looking into a mirror,in the middle of a desert,hope fully you know how to imagine deep.

Or think of you climbing a mountain with a huge water fall, and a cave at the end,go inside the cave and imgine a water fountain,look inside the water fountain but make sure you can see a reflection.

IT'S basically the easiest way i know.

The reason why i gave you that,is because you have to have away to get back if you want .
always remeber your in and out points,the reflection of your face will make sure you get in and get out.copywritten by silen~i,ig527,iuc527,iml527,tlp527,ucg527,dmg527,8:23 eastern time washington dc 2-09-11

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and because I cannot post my own thread yet I would like to offer some advice as well as direct my own experience (apologies to OP if I steal any attention).

first if you are having trouble, i found what worked for me was working out before i meditated when i first began. It released a lot of built up stressed, stress which was hindering my ability to concentrate. Additionally I found sitting to be difficult at an early phase, whereas lying down proved more effect, but this is what worked for me, everyone is different.

To my recent experience... I have been experimenting with new meditation concepts taught to me by my yogi (a very old tibetan man who has yet to tell me his story). While my teacher is interesting, his skills are mind blowing. Recently it became a conversation amongst him and I about using drugs to alter mind perceptions and near the rabbit hole, as I have frequently arrived to his doga with the aroma of mary jane fuming the room. I have used my fair share of the tree, but never have i used then meditated. The newest technique I have learned involves the joining of fingertips and toes together, from opposing appendages. For those of you who would like to try I will explain further.

Sitting down, preferably on a mat or bed, butterfly your legs so that the bottoms of your feet touch. extending your elbows out bend your forearms in and connect each fingertip to your opposite hands same finertip (thumb to thumb, index to index, etc). place the fingernail of one finger under the fingernail of the other. Your palms should not touching, and your hands should form a hollow sphere. I'm unsure of what this technique is called, so if you know I am dying to know of its name.

When i begin meditating using this method i feel a very strong energy flow through my fingertips, with concentration this feeling moves up through the body and into the head, with a sensation of energy flowing out of your ears, it will feel as if something is running out of your ears. My yogi refers to this as the circuitry of qi. I have never heard of this, and google returned nothing on my searches. I have had some strange visions while performing this.

Either way, to my main topic. Coincidentally, as curiousity killed the cat, seeing my yogi perform this meditation with the aide of mary jane got my brain spinning. Today after sparking up for a while i sat down and repeated this form of meditation. Nothing. I was confused, very confused. I was able to reach a much higher state of mind meditating this way without the drug, and believed i was doing something wrong. Thinking my mind was not at peace i attended to some house chores, pretty stoned i might add (once again not advocating drug use kids). Well as i was doing dishes the strangest thing happened, my middle fingertips joined and i felt a very very strong flow of energy throughout my whole body, im talking goosebumps popping out of my skin all over. Believing the water made the flow easier, as i have heard water in meditation can be a good conductor, i immersed both my hands and feet in water soaking them up pretty good. As i sat down to meditate again my mind was at peace, and my body relaxed. As my toes and fingers connected i was consumed by the flow of energy, immediately tranced out of my mind. The weirdest thing happened next. I could feel my head slowly tilting back, almost like a radar positioning itself for better reception. My qi was extremely powerful at this point and my mind was flowing through our solar system ( i tend to focus my qi on the stars above rather than internal reflection), like a racing game introduction where it shows your the track before taking you to the start point. Though it felt familiar, not so much familiar as right, a sense of peace.

As i sat there in deep meditation a light pulled me in, as i passed the familiar surface of neptune i had envisioned many times before, i continued onward. Generally I stop at neptune, as my mind is unfamiliar with what exists beyond and i have never desired the unknown beyond its location. I traveled through an endless asteroid belt, though many of the rocks appeared illusionary, glitchy for better terms. As i finally came close to the light, nothing happened. I solemnly gazed at it for nearly an hour, not questioning its presence, just a feeling of overwhelming comfort and rightness, i thought nothing, i asked nothing of it, i just marveled at it, waiting for it. It was then that i heard a voice, and it was not a voice that would catch one off guard after complete silence for an hour. It was as if my turn had come and my qi realized it before my mind, and had calmed my soul. The voice said the strangest thing, something I dont believe I will ever forget.
"Your journey has been long, your soul must be weak, let me replenish you"
I believe I fell asleep at this point because when I came to i was lying on my back, feet connected, fingers still touching, just lying down (i did not wake up here though).

the voice returned, and it said "My son, your trials have been difficult have they not?" My voice had lost me, though my mind agreed.

The voice again "Your soul has persevered, I smile when my children remember to check in (soft chuckle)".

"My son, there are many joys which await you, though I long for your return. The hardships you face are not meant to discourage you, they shall strengthen your soul and lead you to prosperity. The gift you have been given is a test, and I have faith, my son, that you shall make me proud."

At this point i felt a soft kiss touch my forehead and I awoke, lying on my back. 3 hours had passed since i began my meditation, i was no longer high, i felt completely rejuvenated, and i remembered everything that had just happened

I'm still unsure what to make of the events which occurred. Denying them causes my qi unease, and acceptance has given rebirth to my thoughts. I know many may call this an awakening, but it feels as if I was always awake, as if I have remembered my reason for being. I am not a religious person, and there is a calm in me that i know this was not "god" speaking to me.

Make of it as you will, I implore you to try this form of meditation, with or without the drugs, but for me, being a beginner at this form of meditation, it definitely produced results. I hope you enjoyed reading about my experience, if anyone needs help reaching an altered state of mind I will gladly respond to any inquiries. I have been meditating for the past 13 years in various ways and believe I have some sort of experience in the dealings.

thank you, Sem Shi-wah

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Binaural beats might help also try Isochronic tones and Solfeggios. They can help you reach the Alpha state and these can also help you meditate more.

Good luck hope that helps.

I can just second on this suggestion.
I am also new to meditation, or re-introducing it, I should say.
Binaural beats give me an amazing push in my meditation. Not a push in a bad way, but help me along my path, on a huge level.

I highly suggest this to you. If you would like, I don't mind sharing the beats that I have stored on my pc. Feel free to U2U me if you would like them.

Secondly,... defocus everything. Don't try to focus on a certain aspect, or region of anything.
For me, listening to Binaural beats, closing my eyes, and forgetting the world,...that alone brings me to a higher level. I am a beginner just like you, but this feels good to me, and probably a good base point?

However you do it, never feel like it is wrong. Relaxation is key, along with quietening your mind.

I have much to learn also, but wanted to share what works for me.
Chakras are key for me anyway.

Best of luck on your path. You will find your way.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

That actually reminded me, your thread has good information too

basically, if you are "doing" anything, you are doing it wrong.

but there is no wrong way to meditate...

its a joke, but perhaps one that doesnt make total sense, yet

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I have had what people call astral projection. I can't tell you that its on another realm or plane like some do, but for all I know its all a dream. For me it starts with intense vibrations. Sleep paralysis at first until you learn to move with the mind and not the body. Vision usually starts as a grayish black and white environment. You view everythig as a spectator looking in. When you try to wake up it feels as if you are waking up multiple times and sometimes it becomes frustrating to do. Most of the time the experience will fade into a normal dream. It takes alot of concentration to stay there. Noises around you will bleed into the experience, these will cause major de ja vu when you wake. I have heard there are different levels but I have never experienced these. One time when I woke up and went in to another room I new exactly what people were going to talk about because I had already experienced it. If you do attempt it remember not to look at yourself, it will scare the crap out of you and make you think you have died, the panic will wake you up.
Again I don't claim to be entering some other state of existince, It may just be a really cool dream, but those are my experiences. Never have a felt in danger or that I needed a guide. If it is some magical realm then it would be extremely hard to stay focused enough to attempt a secret meeting. I have only once had a conversation there with another person, and although it was intense, it could have easily been a figment of my imagination. I try to look at the big picture about this subject, I am unable to determine exactly what is happening so I keep open all possibilities including that there may just be some wierd crap in my water that causes me to have hypersensitive dreams. Or maybe I was dropped on my head as a child and my parents never told me about it lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
You said deep,thats as deep as it goes,atleast in my shoes and what i no.

This one found after astral projecting from the astral projection (for lack of better words, or even halfway crappy words
) that one will eventually find themselves back in their "own shoes," so to speak. It mimics the cycle found within such illusions as "enlightenment," which should come as little surprise. i found there is little need for such practices anyway, as "infinity" is "accessible" directly. No reason to "go there" when it is "right here." Regardless, its good to follow ones heart.

ahhh words, a journey in and of themselves

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A couple things I would like to add since i began typing my original reply.

Astral projection is not dangerous. you cannot be harmed. do not fear its occurrence. in fact you have probably already done AP in your sleep and have forgotten. While others are speaking of the reflection this is what worked for me. Tie a string from your ceiling down to your bed. Lay down underneath the string and cut it so that it hangs about a foot above your chest. Close your eyes and envision its location. I sometimes reach up and grab it to give my mind a better sense of its location. With eyes closed think of yourself pulling your soul out of the body via the string. imagine the arms of your soul reaching out of your chest and pulling itself up the string and out of the body. while this took me many months to accomplish, i was also not fully aware of the means to complete the extraction.

Once out, you will be fully conscience, you may be moving very fast the first couple times because anything you think you will instantly be transported too. for me i was quickly teleporting in and out of different locations because of association. For instance, new york, i would see the bridge, think san fran, now im in san fran, see the ocean, think of water paradise, be in hawaii, etc.

Have a clear mindset on where you want to go, and once you appear there, calm yourself and focus on one thing, and do not relate to anything else or it will divert your attn and you will be gone to that place. I tend to imagine a beach because I can focus on the water and calm my thoughts to begin my journey.

Binaural beats are good, they kind of creep me out, because many of them are not so much as soothing as trippy and cause me to see colors rather than a clear conscience.

AP is very deep in the rabbit hole, i suggest lucid dreaming honestly. its easier, more controlled, and it gives you a sense of control because the brain is using memories rather than dimensions of the universe. If you want to lucid dream eat 2-3 bananas before bed, and think to yourself "i am dreaming, i am dreaming, ..." The bananas are for potassium and b6, which are proven to increase brain activity while sleeping.

Good luck... do not fear that which you find, there is a purpose to all of life, and seeking answers only creates more questions. Become a well of knowledge, do not question, perceive. What many people are trying to tell you is that doors do not actually open and close, you will not understand the universe by meditating and AP, you will understand yourself. Meditation is to be used for self reflection and guidance, it calms the soul and guides you towards what you truly know is right.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

That's called "Lucid dreaming" as far as I know "Astral Projection" is a different thing.

In lucid dreaming you can do things while dreaming and you either remember it or completely forget it when you wake up. I think that's what your talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
These first three threads are mine, and I put a lot of music and inks, from hemisync/binuarals to whales and dolphin frequencies to music from eRa and some european bands that have altered frequencies. the sungazing is an invaluable tool, and must be done safely, and there is a safe way to do this. It is the gateway in a Quantum Holographic universe, stars being the projectors/windows to Family in the Beyond, those who created this universe/school. In other words, the inverse of space-time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Awakening to Your Source takes Real Work

Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

This is a thread with some good downloads for meditation, the bach the future was very helpful.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!,

I'll try and add actual suggestions for adapting excercises to whatever you want, your own way, in a persoanl way, because we're all different. I've reached alpha both while mediating free form, free style without any aids or music, and also with, both with binaurals and dophins and whales, also I have the Hemisync waves to 6. But that is just a very expensive overview of basic meditation goals, laid out in thier way, and you could take any of the binaurals or hemi sync and create your own experience with the audacity program in linux or windows, even add some affirmations or directions, akin to self hypnosis to take yourself deeper and its very recommended too. The expereinces and connection/contact is real.. I don't believe in attempting to reach for contact or help/guides anything like that, just without discernment, more akn to praying to Family, as there are many traps in this duality school, and it depends on you, your positivity, love, wishing to help others, service to others, having faith in yourself to recognizing love from control, white squares from dark squares all around you, including in scriptures.

To me meditating is akin to prayer, a tool to reach into your highest potential to serve others and wake up more to help. Should you experience someone or something of a false positive nature or negative you need to understand that if you have love in your heart and you wouldn't hurt a fly even, but care for everyone and only wish to serve, then you are the bigger light, the adult, the mature one, to anything that is in the shadows and trying to hurt you, and you need to have love, ask them to think of home and the help they would have making a U-Turn in their life, and that they cannot truly be happy under a pyramid system of abuse, so to please turn within and ask for help and light to see with and go home, also, then cancel and renounce negativity and evil in the Name of Love, Goodness and Peace, and Christ if you so wish. I mean this. Meditation can bring contact. And the wording in the hemi-sync monroe instiitute ones are a little wide open for me, i always change the wordings into a prayer for help with family and to help others. This is how we gain our protectionl

Some of the meditations are below. They work. So does the sungazing, just give it time. I'll include an overview on this as well. Even with my 3 threads, I didn't give enough warnings in them on how to raise your love perhaps and to seek with service to others and waking up to be helpful, and so people might just think its all about having a cool experience, its about waking up and helping. Becoming an adult to help your family, friends and try to repair relationships and help more. Or, if its very difficult to have this intention and to try, for our intentions count the most. Someone was writing to me attempting to bring fast contact, and he started getting flashes on his balcony, then he had an experience on his balcony and woke up on his bed, it was an unpleasant one, so my threads are not just for seeking, but the intention is to raise our love frequency, and protection.

For a free form meditation, without any music or mp3 player, this is what I do to reach alpha. It takes some time, not 10 minutes. I have done this up to 2 hours. I have to lie down and rest for health reasons, so you can fall asleep, but it doesnt matter, you often wake up with answers. You can also find a very comfortable sitting position, in which case, I highly recommend in the bath, but not lying down in sleep, or connected with water, or outside for the earth grid energy. I've had my contacts occur and experienced psi during water connections, even doing dishes, mindlessly connected to what I was doing, listening to whales and dolphins or binaurals on the mp3..

The key here is zen mind. Which is to say, no conscience overlay. Before the meditation, its best to have questions, something you wish help with or an answer to. Then to set the intention, state in an affirmation , in the present, "I am going to connect deeply with my Higher, Infinite Self, and deepen my understanding, gain more abilities to help others. and I am filled with concern for those in my life and will connect with the answers I am looking for." I pray my affirmations, putting them into the hands of Higher, Infinite Self and Family, Father/Mother. This all depends on you, and your faith or beliefs but do be positive and seek protection.

To begin with get very comfortable. Don't do breathing excercies unless they relax you, if they create panic they're not going to work. I can't do them. So first if you need to, put all your worries one by one in a box, of any shape and close the lid, and then if you can breathe for a few minutes, I just do it more casual breathing, breathe in the white sparkling clean healing transforming energy from the Highest Good, the force if you will and exhale, also see it going out the soles of your feet, dark energy, illness, negative thoughts, worries, depresions etc.

Anyway, don't try to control your thoughts. Just lightly focus on them and let them trail away. I place a blind over my eyes, a scarf, so its dark, with colors and focus on them. Keep looking at the colors, and then, if you hear ringing in your ears, lightly focus on this, the thoughts will go away soon, or should. You can picture going down a flight of 10 stairs, counting to 10, training yourself that you are deepening your relaxation with each count, and your body is going to sleep, while your mind is awake. You are trying to achieve sleep paralysis. In a while, you may simply say 10, 3 or 4 times and you will be there to some extent anyway.

So focus on the ringing in your ears, which by the way, if its not tinnitus, its gateway, merging into another channel. If you start to feel tremors, swift vibrations anywhere in your body, switch your focus to them.

if you're doign this right, you will reach a stage where you will hiccup in your breathing, it may alarm you and be as if your breathing has stopped or slowed down. This is probably alpha, it may be low theta but its most likely alpha.

Adding binaurals to this, and also setting intentions as they do in the hemisync waves from the monroes institute to Affrim: I am more than my body! But I change them and then request help from my true family, Father/Mother, Brothers and Sisters who are the Highest Good and Love in existence to assist and protect you, and watch over you. And you can set a request, help with obe's, family problems, to help others, to be more aware, healht issues, just try to avoid the traps of the world and materialism in the intentions. Perhaps to have your eyes open more, or to reach tap into your potential from you Higher Self to be able to stand up to the problems with love and humor and gentlesness as a true adult from Family would.

In which case. From focus 10 they would take you to 12, 15 and 21. Basically these states are like this:
12, is expanded self, or your all that you are, so its connecting more to your Higher/infinite Self and your spirit consciousness that existsw outside your body, you can see in your minds eye, yoruself growing larger than the earth, able to hold the sun or even the milky way in the palm of your hand, connecting within to your infintie progressive forward self. You can count to 12.

15 is No Time timelessness, ouside this time program where it is all at once. You can set intentions to reach this state and ask for help

21 is gateway, behind the veil. Since I had this happen in the meditation below, the Higher Self connection one I will share as well, these are what I picture. I will share what happened to me below, in that one. But basically you can picture your expanded self, your all as a light being, and then you relax into the light, and sink into it and travel through it to the Beyond, outside this plane of existence. But I don't know that they mean out of the unviverse, behind the veil like I do, like what is streaming this hologram in, like where you go for your life reviews. That what 21 is to me.

Higher Self/Inner Self meditation. So to connect both with Higher Self, and what happened to me was i was taken out of the universe twice briefly. You can watch a video on infinity, like this:

infinite zoom

Know that as an infinite fractal you contain infinity within. Your life is like an infnite roll of film with infinite clips. Instead of motion, in this hologram, each scene is contructing and deconstructing itself, then reconstructing, like computer program. You can connect within to your infinte potential and Higher/Infinte Self, who has aleady learn how to love, and care for others and passed the tests here, and is watching over waiting for you to start to seek to improve. You can reach inside your heart and reach into the infinite universe within and seek to connect within.

Picture yourself within the universe, growing larger and larger and larger, flying through it like superman. When I did this, I found myself standing on the poster of the universe like a creational painting that was so hard a surface, I could not get back in, so I reset the flying excercise, and this time I was shown a trap door in the ceiling of the univeres and stepped out of it again into a half way house, land village and fountain bathed with light everywhere and a guide, elderly old man, walked up with great warmth and humor in his eyes and asked me what I had learned in this life time, and we were going to do a review, but I woke up then.

To me that is where I reach for in the focus 21, beyond the uniiverse, walkign into the light to where our souls consciousness are the stars.

the best times are in morning and sunset when the UV is nonexistant or low, and there are techniques such as looking for a second and thne away, or turning your head to the side 90 degree angle and letting the sunlight in the corner of your eye, with your head tilted up for more UV times. But you can take any question out sungazing and show gratefulness and gratitude for all of your life, humble joy at any connections you feel. Don't use rubber soles on your feet, i had to take towels out to find some draw spots amidst the snow this winter to absorb the earth grid energy. Of course use common sense with that last advice, apply only when applicable, its mildish where I am only a couple weeks of snow.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Could be .Some claim lucid dreaming is one step before astral projection. The people I spoke with when it first happened called it astral projection.

edit on 9-2-2011 by rbilly001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Thankyou so much sinohptik!
I was unsure if I should link my thread or not, but it does make sense.

I found the responses of my thread, most helpful. The replies really helped me find my comfort zone.

It's so amazing to think, that in a mere few weeks, that I could have found this whole new sense in my self.
It was right down to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

My key, from a beginner point of view, is think of nothing! I am just surprised how quick my understanding actually arrived.

I guess it's like a bird taking flight. Once you do the hard work of taking off, everything else will come naturally, and you can fly as high as you like.

Personally, I love where I am now, and adore where I am going. I can only wish that the op finds the same path, as I am sure he/she will given some advise and time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have the same issues when it comes to meditating, my expectations cloud my mind enough to keep me from achieving much. Goodluck on your search.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It takes time for your brain to restructure, in order to generate the higher frequencies. Also, try meditating in more open and natural environments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join