It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how we react when a UFO lands in front of us!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How did that first guy hop out of his truck with his cell phone and start recording that fast????? It takes me 5 minutes to send a text when Im not freaking out over a spaceship
Good find!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

LMAO great , and you can see its so fake. And still u want to believe its real. Great thanks sometimes you have to put some humor in all this seriousness

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

LOL Star and flag for showing me how much like frightened prehistoric monkeys we are!
It reminds me of 2001 a space odyssey when the chimps go berserk over the monument.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

So great I like it to!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Loved that guy, going right for the target... probably already dollarsigns in his eyes

watch and learn

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I can remember watching it...she was so into the whole thing ..it was crazy..you had to love her for it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I love that woman's classic theatrical backwards fall. Priceless.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Funny vid,

This reminded me of the case about A Canadian rock prospector (hobbyist) in Winnipeg near Falcon lake..

Unlike him, I would never approach a landed disk craft... Obviously the occupants in this Canadian case were likely fearful of the approaching man, because they rotated an air vent to line up with him and burn him severely...

Case was never explained..

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lmao

ok, be warned
you have just made me blow
Pepsi out my nostrils.
Do you know how bad that burns ???

Note to self: don't drink soft drinks
while watching youtuve videos.
This can be hazardous to ur health.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I did this thread because there are so many people who alway place threads that says , What would you say to E.T's
And what do you think they say . But you better can ask yourself would you dare to enter or even stay?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Would be interesting to see how someone who purports to be a contactee would react to this sort of situation. Probably the same way a person who claims to see spirits would react if they saw a real ghost!

www.southparkstudios.com

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by eNumbra

I know But if you are with lets say a group of people there and this to you there be always people who scream at you don't go there,its dangerous, so they also play your feelings, Al-tho I think there alway people who want to go there !

Yes and no. Personally, I'm only rarely affected by other people's reactions, having learned how to separate myself from mob mentality. As well, the "officer" is supposed to be the protector of society, willing to put his life on the line to protect the public; an officer acting like a sissy is much different than your average Joe acting like a sissy.

But its hilarious !
Maybe to some people. I wouldn't describe it as hilarious, but that's because I'm sick of all manner of television shows, especially prank shows, and scripted-reality.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

be careful don't hurt yourself

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

reply to post by eNumbra

Yes and no. Personally, I'm only rarely affected by other people's reactions, having learned how to separate myself from mob mentality. As well, the "officer" is supposed to be the protector of society, willing to put his life on the line to protect the public; an officer acting like a sissy is much different than your average Joe acting like a sissy.

I know that should be the case ,that an officer has to protect and serve , and of course in real life they baricades are miles back and never see this happening , But what I mean is that things like meeting a real alien life-form , Could experienced much differend as you think it would be. If you look at the expressions on the faces of those civilians you can see they are curious but also very scared. So lets say you have the chance to speak at such a life form and have a million question but start to stutter, How would that look to them ?

But its hilarious !
Maybe to some people. I wouldn't describe it as hilarious, but that's because I'm sick of all manner of television shows, especially prank shows, and scripted-reality.

Ahw but you have to see through this of course.. Its not that I not want to say something if I had the chance. Al tho I don't think We could communicate in a direct way !

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Very interesting story , I have heard of this a while back ago. But you see this man had the nerve to investigate. Just like Travis Walton , Even their friends warned him but he didn't care . In his case he made a mistake and met the wrong E.T's

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Could experienced much differend as you think it would be. If you look at the expressions on the faces of those civilians you can see they are curious but also very scared. So lets say you have the chance to speak at such a life form and have a million question but start to stutter, How would that look to them ?

I understand that you may not be sure of your own soul, of your own convictions and strength of will. I know what fears affect me and I know how they affect me, if we're talking about the OPs video (a ufo on the side of the road in the middle of the day), I'd pull off to the side of the road and wait for the being to come out, I wouldn't bother approaching the vessel. I'd be excited, but collected.

I'm not sure why we're debating this, are you trying to convince me I don't know who I am or how I react in situations? Certainly, no one can say for sure their exact series of actions, but they have an idea. Most of us here can say for sure they wouldn't look nearly as ridiculous as the people featured in these programs.

Ahw but you have to see through this of course.. Its not that I not want to say something if I had the chance. Al tho I don't think We could communicate in a direct way !
What?
edit on 2/9/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I know this one Its so awesome! better be careful what you wish for! thnx

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Those people mentioned are in fact missing. I don't think that part was ever solved..

scary huh?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To be fair though dude, if the Aliens do land, then they should be aware that an unannounced landing would cause panic.

I mean, we always talk about what if they land and how we as humans react to this type of event.

But I think it's an unfair scenario.

If they Aliens do decide to land, then they should land in a formal fashion. Meaning notifying the correct government or representatives to prepare for some type of formal receiving greeting or some thing like that.

If the Aliens decides to park their saucer in my back yard, well then they should be expecting an Independence Day greetings. You know.. "Welcome to Earth! Wam! A right hook".

If you want me to greet someone properly, whether Aliens or Human, you gotta do it right. You don't just pop out of nowhere and expect me to hand you a beer and invite you into my house...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join