It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how we react when a UFO lands in front of us!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This will NEVER EVER happen.... KEEP DREAMING

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, the media's reaction....

carapace
edit on 11-2-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

so recognizable..

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Everbody is frightened.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
HI , i have something to show you. First, sorry for my poor english, i'm french.
I'm sorry i wanted to create a thread but i don't have 20 posts yet, so , i put it here..

One hour ago, i saw some light in the sky, i wanted to take a picture of it and this what i saw when wtaching at the result : what i saw in the result is truly frightening ( to me ) ... please how can i upload the picture ?

edit : this is no joke , i don't have any time for hoax stuffs etc etc... what i saw is an alien face in the window and it wasn't a " friendly " face... if someone can help to upload, MP or else... sorry for disturbing this topic
edit on 11-2-2011 by deeplyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeplyhuman
HI , i have something to show you. First, sorry for my poor english, i'm french.
I'm sorry i wanted to create a thread but i don't have 20 posts yet, so , i put it here..

One hour ago, i saw some light in the sky, i wanted to take a picture of it and this what i saw when wtaching at the result : what i saw in the result is truly frightening ( to me ) ... please how can i upload the picture ?

edit : this is no joke , i don't have any time for hoax stuffs etc etc... what i saw is an alien face in the window and it wasn't a " friendly " face... if someone can help to upload, MP or else... sorry for disturbing this topic
edit on 11-2-2011 by deeplyhuman because: (no reason given)

On the toolbar at the top of the forum click on "Tools+" then click on "pictures". This will take you to the media upload site. There you log in with the same username and password as you use for ATS. The media center is where you can upload all your stuff and get links to post them in forum posts. The following link should answer any questions you might have.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
O_O If i saw a UFO I wouldnt go anywhere near it.. I'd probably hide in a tree from it

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That was funny,,,

I would be scared to,,,Id be dribbling lemon aid while I ran,,,

I myself , like the people in the video, wouldnt go touch it...
It could be very hot or even radio active or something or leaking fumes?

i seen another type spoof video where a brother has a glow in the dark ET in his sisters bedroom and scares the bageeeeza's out of her,,,

being afraid/scared is a defense mechanism,,,,its good we have it,,,,

That was funny,,,

Be funny if they could spoof a president like this,,,lol

smile

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Haha awesome reactions.

personally i dont think i would be scared, i would be to excited to find out whether it was real or not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join