It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how we react when a UFO lands in front of us!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I made this for the ones who are so eager to talk to aliens when they land in front of you !

Well for this people the heavens came to earth. Finally the they get the job of their lives ,can you Imagine a flying saucer right in front of your eyes , and you get the task of helping the special task force who retrieves the sensitive material, What are you gonna ask, is this really happening to me ? Yes eureka!

These people were undergoing the test of their lives! (beware sensitive material)

Watch and learn...

( note real footage not to debunk)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
By the way I do believe in Extra terrestrial life so I'm not trying to ridicule or what so ever but here you can see how we can react if we think it is happening for real !
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sweet! I love that show! This is exactly how most people react too! I wonder if they had any clam person outtakes? The thought that crosses one's mind I believe is, is it worth potentially dying or worse to learn something right now? Even something amazingly cool?

link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I never seen that before......Ha!

link   
That was priceless good prank!

link   

That is merely hillarious bloopers, and nothing like the real thing my dear. LOL!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I've seen this video somewhere before... very funny. Do you have any idea who made it? I can't remember where I saw it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GoatwolfeWolfgoate

We really can't handle this kind of reality if it struck us I think?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's Just For Laughs Gags. It's a half hour Canadian show with a handful of pranks done in Quebec.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Me to I thought that it was great , And ya if you think about it we probably run as fas as we could

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ahah this gag is made by the festival juste pour rire in Quebec
we are the best at doing these gag

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think it is a canadian show.
At least the first guy had the cell phone reflex to tape the spaceship

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteus

Yea this guy had it all figured out... he probably thought CNN ! CNN!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ive never seen that video before that was sooooo funny! I know id be freaking if that ever happened to me

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Many would react that way no doubt, but painting with that brush falls a little flat when they have a paid actor playing a cop to feed emotions and reactions to the unsuspecting "prankee".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
here is a funny one

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
this made me LOL.. never seen this before funny as i wonder how i would react in this situation i believe in extra terestrial life how can there not be a huge possibility since our universe is so massive

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
In addition, I imagine they had 30 or 40 people who saw it and only took the 7 or 8 people that had funny reactions for the spot. I can obviously see some people acting that way, but a lot would also be "oh cool" or "fascinating"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

I know But if you are with lets say a group of people there and this to you there be always people who scream at you don't go there,its dangerous, so they also play your feelings, Al-tho I think there alway people who want to go there !

But its hilarious !

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

love Canadian humor......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join