It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how we react when a UFO lands in front of us!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks OP , LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Scared by an Alienreply to post by 0bserver1

LOL Just for Laughs gag is awesome. I have an other example on top. It's from Scare Tactics.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
SnF.
That was cool. What the hell are those people thinking going up to something they obviously believe ?
No knowledge of radioactivity or what? Good one.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

And then completely forgot how a chicken looks like..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I had a friend many years ago, lived in Minnesota. While driving on a back country road he saw a UFO, shiny, metallic just sitting in a field. He didn't stop, he actually turned around and went the other way. He said he was overcome with fear and he regretted it to this day.

This was before digital cameras, etc, so no cell phones or photos, etc.

Just makes me wonder if these "aliens" have a device to purposefully cause such a state of fear, if need be, in order to create a buffer/perimeter around the craft and keep animals/humans away.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hahahahaha this is funny as hell

Sadly most of us would react this way when the real thing happened .... personally I have my own protocal for this type of thing:
Stay the fkc away.
Take our whatever recorded devices to record it.
Stay on your vehicle.
Be ready to run.
Called me coward, but I have sh1t load of thing to take responsiblity and care of, so I'm not really into "saving little gray."

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This is really, really old. Really old.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

smile ,you;re on candid camera.
go chickenman, go!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
AHHHH! i love it i wished they tried to get me with that prank. star and flag

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Just makes me wonder if these "aliens" have a device to purposefully cause such a state of fear, if need be, in order to create a buffer/perimeter around the craft and keep animals/humans away.

More likely it would be the powerful EM field around the craft as part of it's drive system. The same field that shuts down cars and other electronics like the incident at the nuclear missile sites.

It is well know that people living under power lines suffer anxiety and there are documented effect of people working near high EM fields and powerful magnetic fields. After all we are also electric in our nerve and brain functions.

I would expect that if these craft had a high gravity distortion effect , that anyone caught inside that field could experience time gaps

So those UFO's didn't deliberately shut down nuke missiles... they just got to close and their EM field set off bells and whistles that triggered a shut down. Our new stuff is supposed to be EMP shielded

OH! BTW the same would happen if they are black ops plasma driven craft
This EM or plasma field would also give them stealth and make it impossible to take a sharp clear photo

Think about it

I saw athread about someone who had bought a UFO detector online. All the usual skeptics turned the thread into a joke about how stupid anyone was who fell for it.

Way to go skeptics... don't use your brain just fire away the smart ass comments...

But I looked at the product... it was simply a device (that nay electronic whiz kid could make at home) that detected strong EM radiation. So if an object with a strong EM field appeared over your house... yes it WOULD set off the detector...

edit on 10-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Although this is pretty darn funny. This is also a tv show called Just for Laughs. They record several reactions from several people and pick the funniest ones. I'm sure there were also people that didn't react like that, but it just wasn't as funny. So I wouldn't constitute this as an example for any number of percentage of people that would react this way. Also they have a provocateur in the "police officer".

Still Hilarious
edit on 10-2-2011 by Ghandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Very funny prank I love it
unfortunaley we cant do these kind of pranks in the US I know atleast 3 of those people would like open fire as soon as the little hatch opened

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
CLACK CLACK!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by DJM8507

More likely it would be the powerful EM field around the craft as part of it's drive system. The same field that shuts down cars and other electronics like the incident at the nuclear missile sites.

It is well know that people living under power lines suffer anxiety and there are documented effect of people working near high EM fields and powerful magnetic fields. After all we are also electric in our nerve and brain functions.

I would expect that if these craft had a high gravity distortion effect , that anyone caught inside that field could experience time gaps

So those UFO's didn't deliberately shut down nuke missiles... they just got to close and their EM field set off bells and whistles that triggered a shut down. Our new stuff is supposed to be EMP shielded

OH! BTW the same would happen if they are black ops plasma driven craft
This EM or plasma field would also give them stealth and make it impossible to take a sharp clear photo

Think about it

I saw athread about someone who had bought a UFO detector online. All the usual skeptics turned the thread into a joke about how stupid anyone was who fell for it.

Way to go skeptics... don't use your brain just fire away the smart ass comments...

But I looked at the product... it was simply a device (that nay electronic whiz kid could make at home) that detected strong EM radiation. So if an object with a strong EM field appeared over your house... yes it WOULD set off the detector...

edit on 10-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Very smart post Zorgon , indeed who knows what technology capabilities an advanced ET intelligence would have and EM pollution from their anti gravity effecting people,cars ect is very possible; After all this maker of this UFO vid did not take into account or perceive these effects from UfOs, so would anyone really get near enough to a UFO;

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think I've seen the schematics of this way back I believe? you could build this at home if you are well-known with this kind of electronics. Ever thought of buying this yourself?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Well thats another way of trying to ask what they think...
they understand and will not retaliate otherwise we already been obliterated !

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I want to thank you all for watching this first lesson on how to approach a UFO! I hope you did learn something from it? And this one was for free. The other parts gonna cost ya!

Good night and God speed!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I sure as hell wouldn't touch it. In fact I would not get anywhere near it, who knows what dwells in it. First thing that pops in my mind is some slimy ten legged creature that would want to have intercourse with my face. Next thing you know you're in sewers laying giant green eggs for world domination! Don't wont that now do you...

Besides, I'm sure some village idiot would show up pretty soon and poke it with a stick, I'd maybe watch from a distance is all - nothing more.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The kid who instantly started filming had the right idea...we can all learn from his example.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

While the clip is funny, and I also love that show, I wish people would stop posting this kind of stuff and wasting my time. There are sights for this kind of stuff already. It takes hours to sift through this stuff to find an actual important topic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join