It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how we react when a UFO lands in front of us!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Missing?

Please; that video is insanely fake.

The object descending and hitting the ground, the explosion of black smoke, the lack of real reaction (covering his face and head when the "creature" leaps at him. No sound or struggle from him or her.) The creature itself.

Hoax, probably a video project for a class, but a hoax no doubt.
edit on 2/9/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And will ever be!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Ahw but you have to see through this of course.. Its not that I not want to say something if I had the chance. Al tho I don't think We could communicate in a direct way !

What?

I meant the alien vs human conversation. not us

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostsock
How did that first guy hop out of his truck with his cell phone and start recording that fast????? It takes me 5 minutes to send a text when Im not freaking out over a spaceship
Good find!!

That guy was good, we need more people to react that fast when they see something.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm of to bed wife's paging me
if I don't want to have flying saucers and cups around my living room in the morning, put some nice video's around here so I can have a laugh tomorrow

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
but a hoax no doubt.

No doubt the video was a hoax... but the missing teens... seems that happens a lot out there.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by 0bserver1

Those people mentioned are in fact missing. I don't think that part was ever solved..

scary huh?

There are millions that go missing every single year and alot from the US, that does tell me somehting. What kind of associations they are keeping and what polarity or stripes these "entities/ETs" have!

Raising frequency, gaining in love and awareness, discovering the reality of this world and choosign the light squares in everything, in the checkerboard floor, becoming unconditional love, gains protection.
edit on 9-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

That was pretty funny. I'm surprised they even touched the craft! If it was me I would have got out of there in a hurry.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I would have to politely disagree with you. The "aliens" abduct, operate on, abuse, and traumatize abductees against their own will. This behavior is obviously intrinsically evil in nature.

They try to make us ignore this fact by following up with their lies about trying to help us to our "universal awakening in consciousness".

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the belly laugh. That would be me.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
reply to post by Matteus

Loved that guy, going right for the target... probably already dollarsigns in his eyes

watch and learn

That or he's one of us.

The chick laughing at the chicken reminds me of an encounter account I was reading on here a while ago where the dude was saying he saw this one alien with a purple cape and couldn't help laughing in his head cause it was so cliche. The alien apparently got pissed when he picked up his laughter telepathically.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Haha, don't apologise, that's hilarious. But on another note, just goes to show though really need to focus on the NFO's (NASA Filmed Objects) to change the global perspective on UFO's.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Is that film for real?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Reminds me of the original UK one ...

Would you like a cup of Tea ?

The British are ready - no panic here.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Did you see them because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure I'm understanding any kind of connection with this and not being able to handle contact. How are you supposed to react? Stand completely fear/emotionless with no anticipation of what's to come? Of course you back the hell up and get ready to run when something like that happens. Frankly, I'm glad that's how they reacted..not like a child facing oblivious danger. It's not like they started shooting at it or throwing rocks or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

You're welcome
sometimes you have to put some humor in the seriousness of the subject, I hope when we one day meet some E.T lifeforms they also have humor and make us laugh because that would be the best way to make friends

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

The feeling could be like wisely be the same?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

The feeling could be like wisely be the same?

I have no idea what you just said

lol sorry

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

And if you take away the laughter and music it really gets dramatic.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
any person that's ever encountered a UFO or had an abduction experience will tell you it's more like being magnetically controlled or plasmatised and is an all encompassing feeling, physically, spiritually, metaphysically and in every way, like becoming conscious and controlled ether and doesn't give scope for running away or regular responses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join