It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans defeat interdimensional wicked aliens/demons?...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If we assume there are such wicked beings trying to do harm to mankind(ie cloning us and by other hightech means control our minds in the process), how can man defeat such beings? Obviously their tech is far beynd ours and they can enter other dimensions with their UFOs in the blink of a moment.

Should we not look inwards and see if we can find mental potential powers instead of getting upset and frustrated? It is said man is potentially the strongest but how can we tap into that strength?

Some interesting legendary background story points us to how such wicked beings were defeated once before:

ASIA - AGHARIANS - (or Aghartians) -A group of Asiatic or Nordic humans who, sources claim, discovered a vast system of caverns below the region of the Gobi desert and surrounding areas thousands of years ago, and have since established a thriving kingdom within, one which has been interacting with other-planetary systems up until current times. Vast cavern systems below Tibet allegedly link the Agharti systems of central Asia to "Snakeworld", a multileveled cavern system under the southwestern slopes of the Himalayas where the "Nagas" dwell, according to Hindu legend. Here a serpent cult of human and reptilian collaborators dwells, one which is said to have had contact with the Nazi Thule society during World War II. Long ago an Asian prince is said to have led several militant followers -- warrior monks -- into the caves and came in conflict with this serpent cult. Following the conflict the reptilians and collaborating forces were driven out, however in recent centuries they have regained some ground (Evadamic).

If we assume this story about the prince is true and warrior monks could perform this by various meditation techniques back then, how can the modern human beings do it today? How can one learn to enter other dimensions and battle the wicked beings there?

I suggest people have a look at Falun Dafa. Nothing is a coincidence in this world although it sure looks chaotic at the surface. Shutting off the television is a good idea, thinking for oneself is also a good idea.

Falun Dafa(a secret ancient cultivation practice) was introduced in 1992 by Master Li Hongzhi as a last exit door for mankind, a powerful tool for those who want to improve themselves in daily life and raise their spiritual level by mind and body cultivation. In about seven years 100 million people started practicing Falun Dafa in China before the communists(CCP) banned the practice. On a sidenote the very same month Nostradamus predicted evil would start persecuting good in this world...

I have cultivated in Falun Dafa for some time now and I can only recommend people to read the unique book Zhuan Falun(in my signature below) to see information you could not dream of getting in touch with before. Falun Dafa is a high-level practice of body and mind and it pinpoints how to become a good person in everyday life and thereby getting stronger and stronger and able to reach higher and higher dimensions in meditation. The "ancient secrets" are out in the open for those people interested in such matters.

Nostradamus said Armageddon started in 1999 - july, Edgar Cayce said it too(1999), Falun Dafa-CCP started their battle in 1999 - july. Who is battling for mankind today in other dimensions? Which large group of high-level "cultivators" exists today in the world who can do such outstanding things in other dimensions?

I just recommend that you take a look at Falun Dafa and the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org... - how do you become a truly good person, how to open your third eye, developing supernormal powers, demons, deities etc etc.

I truly believe we live in a multidimensional universe(sort of a crystal model with repetitive patterns towards more and more micro/macroscopic worlds), the worlds between molecules or atoms and electrons are not empty either...

You might be surprised in an extremely positive way. I know I was.

There are things happening today not visible to people´s flesh eyes - but many people can in fact feel something huge is going on behind the scenes, they just can not pinpoint what it is - yet.... But it sure seems to get closer by the day.

I quote Buddha Shakyamuni: "There are three thousand worlds(with people like ours, mountains, rivers, planets, a sun etc) in a single grain of sand."

All feedback and opinions are welcome.

PS: A video about how to be true, good and endure: vimeo.com...
Just my two cents here, no truth offered whatsoever, just my personal opinion at my current wisdom level.

/Gaussq

edit on 8-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Should we not look inwards and see if we can find mental potential powers instead of getting upset and frustrated? It is said man is potentially the strongest but how can we tap into that strength?

Astral projection.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We have to put out a call for help to the nordic aliens.They can assist us in our battle against the greys and other aliens.We need to get our stored alien crafts we recovered up and running.Assemble an elite team,and take these craft to the greys planet and start stalking them and wreaking havoc.Some retaliation is in order.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have an idea, let's not assume that wicked interdimensional alien-demons are after us.

Let's look at the evidence and the data, and see that there's not a darn thing that says there are such things.

If any lifeform has the ability to travel interdimensionally or over the vast reaches of space, then they are already far in advance of us, and we would either be useless to them, or so inferior that they could blow us all sky high or use us as food without much effort, and certainly no reason to do so covertly over a long period of time as is often suggested.

Why not imagine that interdimensional lifeforms might want to interact with us for positive reasons, it's a much nicer fantasy than the constant doomsday masturbation that goes on on this site every day.

edit on 8-2-2011 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Directed EM pulse weapons are probably a good bet. Hit anything with a big enough blast of electromagnetic energy and it will likely go away, especially if it only has a tenuous hold on our reality to begin with. It might also help if we can shape the waves into sacred forms, such as pentagrams and hexagrams. They apparently have a bit better effect on those nasty buggers.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
We fly F-16s at their huge hiveships while Jeff Goldblum downloads a computer virus into their system. Then all their ships blow up. Piece of Cake.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Let's look at the evidence and the data, and see that there's not a darn thing that says there are such things.

Not exactly. There are a few thousand years of anecdotal evidence, granted mostly eyewitness accounts. And some difficult to interpret physical data. But it remains essentially inconclusive. The evidence as it stands suggests that we are still not able to adequately and consistently observe and measure the environments in which these things operate. Over the last couple centuries, we've made good progress with the measurement of EM fields, but we're still not good at detecting and measuring such things as transdimensional fields, or the more obscure multidimensional properties of common elements (obvious from the patchwork look of our Periodic Table of Elements).

Perhaps sometime in the future we will develop materials that mimic the action of living things, and use those as measurement tools. There seems to be something about the interaction of living materials with a quantum background or baseline that allows or is required for the detection of multidimensional activity. We'll just have to wait and see.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Tin Foil hats!

See here:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sadly, the 'third eye'; ones weapon against such things, has been destroyed in most, even before they knew they had one.

The pineal gland, the 'Third Eye', is being slowely destroyed by calcification through the constant ingestion of Sodium Flouride as a compulsory additive to food and water supplies.

Also

"Freider and Grimm did a study in Israel where they fed pregnant mice an excitotoxin. The offspring had normal learning for simple things but exhibited severe impairment when tested for complex tasks. Study of their brains disclosed the neurotrasmitter acetyl choline was 80 % reduced and continued to be reduced during the whole childhood of the animal. These findings in mice suggest that profound changes occur in the brain chemistry of children that are exposed to exitotoxins during fetal development."
- Dr James A. Howenstine, A Physician's Guide to Natural Health Products That Work

Aspartame is an excitotoxin.
MSG or monosodium glutamate is an excitotoxin.

Excitotoxins

Pineal Gland

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Acknowledge your full potentials and begin to manifest and visualize your new STO War bodies and bond with it. Otherwise you manifested a creation that is suspended in lost mode. Generate your self image of war and begin to seek what you are looking for -their home- Its up to you from there. Im still gathering from the Sun, Earth and Venus.... energy that is.. Fire - Water - Light
Good luck ITS ALL UP TO YOU.
edit on 2/8/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Tin Foil hats!

Actually, a more effecting and stylish solution is a full-face carbon fiber motorcycle helmet with a reflective visor. It blocks many more supernatural and alien/government mind control rays from the sides, front and underneath than your standard tin foil hat. They're a bit more pricey, but what price can you put on your mind?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If any lifeform has the ability to travel interdimensionally or over the vast reaches of space, then they are already far in advance of us, and we would either be useless to them, or so inferior that they could blow us all sky high or use us as food without much effort, and certainly no reason to do so covertly over a long period of time as is often suggested.

Just my two cents at my wisdom level, no truth offered at all.

I believe the universe has its strict rules or else it would not exist. Just because you are more advanced tech wise than humans that does not mean you are at the top of the food chain... The more microscopic dimension the more powerful, that makes sense too. Aliens operate in lower dimensions and are helpless against higher beings from higher dimensions.

In fact, from my perspective aliens have interacted with humans about 100 years and what they are after is the human body. And they know they can not openly kill human beings and take control over us, if that would have been the case that would alreade have happened.

We know from Buddhism that mankind lives in an illusion and knows nothing about the truth of the universe.
The aliens only chance is to find wicked human beings to cooperate with. Human beings have a free will and higher beings don´t interfere if human beings want something and are after alien tech etc. So this means human beings are responsible for all the alien interference by themselves since they started cooperating with them long ago.

Did we not have Roswell, Nazi saucer programs etc? Is not the government involved in the cooperation? How come we have observations every day and yet no disclosure? What are the aliens hiding for such a long time?

The aliens are researching cloning of the human body since their body is much inferior to ours(human bodies were created by Gods). That is why so many people disappear every year without a trace(the infamous abductions).

I later add an article about their true objective from TIME Asia.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Thanks OP. That was a really interesting movie. I did not know the
Chinese were doing that to practitioners of this exercise. There must
be something to it if the Chinese government is so threatened by it.

With all of the info available now on the internet, sometimes it's really
hard to discern the truth. So I knew I had to start looking within. So I started
a more rigorous meditation practice in the past few years. Until recently
I didn't know much at all about qi gong. But it just sort of keeps coming
up wherever I look...
I recently found a great video that teaches the practice of qi gong and I
just started doing in it the morning when I wake up.
Qi Gong video
Do I believe inter dimensional beings exist? Absolutely. Sometimes I can
feel them. Some good, some bad and some just watching, observing.
I can't see them with my bodies eyes but I know they are there. My son
can feel them too. I've asked for some kind of physical manifestation and I expect one day
I'll get it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I have an idea, let's not assume that wicked interdimensional alien-demons are after us.

Why not imagine that interdimensional lifeforms might want to interact with us for positive reasons, it's a much nicer fantasy than the constant doomsday masturbation that goes on on this site every day.

The evidence shows gruesome experiments and abductions reported worldwide daily.They have shut down airports worldwide regularly.They hover,map out terrain,deplete earths resources,have hundreds of underwater bases,terrorize humans regularly.Hundreds and hundreds of books have been written by abductees.Let the record show,I believe millions of humans are not lying about abductions and close encounters with ets.I furthermore say that the record does indeed show ,based on millions of human testimony,that these aliens are evil,and are after us,our dna,natural resources,planet and seas.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
We are already dead millions of years ago; just our imaginations of being alive keep the idea of living, alive.

ET won and we lost the battle… that’s all.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If they behave like humans.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
With this!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6f236e942ef.jpg[/atsimg]

On a serious note though, I'd expect that if we were ever against " interdimensional wicked aliens/demons " we'd be kinda in trouble...seeing as how they can transcend dimensions and such whereas most people can't even transcend off the couch and away from the T.V.
edit on 2/8/2011 by Juston because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Demons/paranormal activity ceases when Ultra Violet light is put into the room.

The paranormal research folks found that out recently. Arm up.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you want to see the end result of using the human brain to battle the astral realms...look at the world we have today. This 'battle ground' you all speak of, only exists if your conscience allows it to exist. These beings can only enter your holographic existence, if your powerfull quantum conscience allows them to.

It takes two to tango with any two forms of energy. Because of the increasing rate our 3rd dimensional reality is meshing with the 4th and 5th, we are going to hear a lot of 'uncleaned' consciences hosting with these lower astral or 'lower heaven' energy forms. This will be the dark age for most of you who do not obtain Christ conscience. I'm not certain of buddha conscience, although I think it is just as advanced to see through the deceptive energy forms. I like to think of them as leaches or vampire-like.

However, it would be foolish to think that the 4th dimensional energy forms can not out smart your 3rd dimensional constructs of thought. If you want to see the result of human laid plans and thinking... Look around you. It is urgent for all of us to start learning how to free our spirits and cling to the crystal clear conscience of Christ (I recommend), only then can you clear your path of those annoying little liars.

The Christ conscience allows for the communication with like. This would be angelic or 'beings of light'. THEY are the only ones powerful enough to stave off any reptilian/manipulative energy forms. Why the heck would anyone choose to partake in a 2000 year old battle using a brain that is less than a 100 years old and full of lies? Good luck...... These beings have learned thousands of years of human reactive thinking, I think they got us figured out. As for the newly 'awakened' people? They're the easiest because their brains are vulnerable and their NEW minds are just begining to realign...... Like stepping on eggs.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia
We are already dead millions of years ago; just our imaginations of being alive keep the idea of living, alive.

ET won and we lost the battle… that’s all.

Scientology aside, the problem still remains. It's just like in the Matrix. If I can't tell the difference between the "real" world of millions of years ago and our "imaginary" world of the present, there really is no difference, is there? I still have to get up and go to work, and imagine I'm eating food, and imagine I'm driving my car, and imagine I'm fighting off the evil aliens. I have to imagine avoiding death, too, because I don't want to imagine death so good that I actually do it, even though I will eventually have to, as I am imagining myself getting older.

If you think there's a way through Dianetics to reprogram yourself so you see the real world and free yourself from the shadows of this existence, good luck. For myself, if I stub my toe on an imaginary bed post, I can't convince myself out of the pain. So why don't I just imagine a solution to the immediate problem, and use that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join