It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans defeat interdimensional wicked aliens/demons?...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
In my experience we are indeed visited by entities, able to travel within dimensions and posessing advanced technology (e.g. mind-control lasers), beliving themselves to be elite, to have the birth-right of having power and control over the 'sheeps'...
Call them demons, call them aliens, call them whatever - in fact they are from the same source we came from, they have just chosen the path of power, control and elite... We have chosen the path of... well, ask yourself which path you´ve chosen...
The truth is, that the only power and the only thing that make them grow is the fear they gather from us and when they succeed in making any of us choose the path of power and control..
In fact waking up to our true self, to who we really are, we already have every ability to fight those, to travel interdimensional and whatever.
We have the ability to willingly choose to dwell in the source of eternal light, love and wisdom, choose to serve the One Life from which we all came, that we all are...
Dwelling in this eternity is by far the strongest weapon against these dark forces, because dwelling in the light embraces all the dark spots within you (we are all far from flawless) so that the darkness has no possibility to control you by fear.
Also dwelling into eternity reminds these dark souls of their own source, their own origin, which is hard for them to bear... Imploding from within, percieving the illusion of seperation in which they tend to exist.

So this war is going on, we have our free will, and the choice is ours

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Because dude, that's like, SO not interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
As mentioned before, nothing is a coincidence I believe. If 100 million people take up a free of charge spiritual practice during seven years before the Communists start to persecute them, what does that mean to you?

It is unique in the history of mankind that a spiritual practice was spread so fast, today there are Falun Dafa practitioners in more than 100 countries.

Probably it is worthwhile checking it out for 30 minutes at least(the book Zhuan Falun and the exercises), try the exercises for yourself and see what happens.. You might be surprised...

Do not think about anything while you do the exercises, Master Li instructs here:

www.vimeo.com...

The book Zhuan Falun is linked in below in my signature for download, just check the table of contents and then you know you want to read it.

I will add the alien agenda article in my next message.

Thanks for your time.

/Gauss

edit on 9-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I welcome the aliens that're out there, if they're out there. I realize we all share a common bound that we're all in this universe, at least in part for those that're interdimensional (or whatever). We probably even share distant relations. Perhaps panspermia is real? And even if not, then we're still in hte same universe, no? I think it's spiritiual and heartwarming to know we're not alone here.

Hello friends, peace and wisdom go with you on your journey! Always be humble. We're all imperfect.
edit on 9-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Hi there!

Thanks for your reply. It is very good to be kindhearted and that is a main objective in Falun Dafa cultivation. Power arises from assimilating to Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in one´s daily life I believe.

About the aliens agenda, I will post the link here to the TIME Asia article(Master Li Hongzhi is interviewed):

TIME: You talk about the period of the end of Dharma.
Li: While Buddha Sakyamuni [563-483 B.C.] was teaching his Dharma, there was no written language so the Dharma was passed by word of mouth. After 500 years, human discourse changed Buddha Sakyamuni's original words and it came to an end. The ending of the Dharma means that the cultivation method began to become chaotic and could no longer enable people to practice cultivation.

TIME: Why does chaos reign now?
Li: Of course there is not just one reason. The biggest cause of society's change today is that people no longer believe in orthodox religion. They go to church, but they no longer believe in God. They feel free to do anything. The second reason is that since the beginning of this century, aliens have begun to invade the human mind and its ideology and culture.

TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

When such people grow up, they will help replace humans with aliens. They will produce more and more clones. There will no longer be humans reproduced by humans. They will act like humans, but they will introduce legislation to stop human reproduction.

TIME: Are you a human being?
Li: You can think of me as a human being.

TIME: Are you from earth?
Li: I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it.

TIME: What are the aliens after?
Li: The aliens use many methods to keep people from freeing themselves from manipulation. They make earthlings have wars and conflicts, and develop weapons using science, which makes mankind more dependent on advanced science and technology. In this way, the aliens will be able to introduce their stuff and make the preparations for replacing human beings. The military industry leads other industries such as computers and electronics.

TIME: But what is the alien purpose?
Li: The human body is the most perfect in the universe. It is the most perfect form. The aliens want the human body.

TIME: What do aliens look like?
Li: Some look similar to human beings. U.S. technology has already detected some aliens. The difference between aliens can be quite enormous.

TIME: Can you describe it?
Li: You don't want to have that kind of thought in your mind.

TIME: Describe them anyway.
Li: One type looks like a human, but has a nose that is made of bone. Others look like ghosts. At first they thought that I was trying to help them. Now they now that I am sweeping them away.,

TIME: How do you see the future?
Li: Future human society is quite terrifying. If aliens are not to replace human beings, society will destroy itself on its own. Industry is creating invisible air pollution. The microparticles in the air harm human beings. The abnormality in the climate today is caused by that [pollution], and it cannot be remedied by humans alone. The drinking water is polluted. No matter how we try to purify it, it cannot return to its original purity. Modern science cannot determine the extent of the damage. The food we eat is the product of fertilized soil. The meat we eat is affected. I can foresee a future when human limbs become deformed, the body's joints won't move and internal organs will become dysfunctional. Modern science hasn't realized this yet.

At the beginning you asked why I did such things. I only tell practitioners, but not the public because they cannot comprehend it. I am trying to save those people who can return to a high level and to a high moral level. Modern science does not understand this, so governments can do nothing. The only person in the entire world who knows this is myself alone.

I am not against the public knowing, but I am teaching practitioners. Even though the public knows, it cannot do anything about it. People can't free themselves from science and from their concepts. I am not against science. I am only telling mankind the truth. I drive a car. I also live in the environment. Don't believe that I am against science. But I know that modern science is destroying mankind. Aliens have already constructed a layer of cells in human beings. The development of computers dictates this layer of body cells to control human culture and spirituality and in the end to replace human beings.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
We have to put out a call for help to the nordic aliens.They can assist us in our battle against the greys and other aliens.We need to get our stored alien crafts we recovered up and running.Assemble an elite team,and take these craft to the greys planet and start stalking them and wreaking havoc.Some retaliation is in order.

Isn't it warped to assume that if greys exists they're all evil?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
How to stop alien abductions...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

If one cultivates well in Falun Dafa one can go into other dimensions during meditation and see what the aliens do to mankind in reality. This is the best way for any human being I believe.

I believe they belong to a prehistoric civilization and they think earth belongs to them, they are not "evil" as such, they just believe they are right and they think in a different way. And they also want our bodies.

As I see it a person´s potential strength is his true self because that is in line with the universe and that is the part one needs to strengthen in life. His karmic self(composed by postnatal bad thoughts, karma, bad notions etc) on the other hand is evil and very weak and makes the person do stupid things under the influence of evil, dark beings from other dimensions.

A microscopic being can enter a person´s brain and control him easily if his mind is filled with bad thoughts etc. They can not easily get near to a person with a lot of virtue since they can not stand that high frequency environment(white matter emits high frequency light in other dimensions). Gradually a wicked person becomes his karmic self and has no contact with his true self anymore, he is just filled up with black karma over time and he only believes in himself and his own interests.

Just my two cents at my level, no truth offered whatsoever.

PS: A story about a young(nine years old) kid cultivating in Dafa telling us truth about what he has seen in other dimensions:

clearwisdom.net...
edit on 9-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ah? Ah?

No Bob just dont lower yourself

With a Wand !

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Don't forget the rock salt.

And the holy water!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

If one cultivates well in Falun Dafa one can go into other dimensions during meditation and see what the aliens do to mankind in reality. This is the best way for any human being I believe.

I believe they belong to a prehistoric civilization and they think earth belongs to them, they are not "evil" as such, they just believe they are right and they think in a different way. And they also want our bodies.

As I see it a person´s potential strength is his true self because that is in line with the universe and that is the part one needs to strengthen in life. His karmic self(composed by postnatal bad thoughts, karma, bad notions etc) on the other hand is evil and very weak and makes the person do stupid things under the influence of evil, dark beings from other dimensions.

I see what you're getting at, but just can't believe they'd all be up to the same thing. I think some of them might be causing problems, others helping. Again, if they exist.

Thanks for the links though, have always thought it was ridiculous and fascist of the Chinese government to ban those teachings in China and label people who practice Falun Dafa as a cult, etc. From what I can make out they were scared of people opening their minds and becoming an opposition power to their one-party dictatorship. I'm more of a Zen/Taoist person myself too but will have a read of the link in your first post, as some of it might be useful, so thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
By giving up fighting is how to defeat otherworldly beings. That's the only entrance they have in a realm that has perfect defenses.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
KlingOns around UrAnus

Our 1, true hope

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Seriously this post alone shows the worrying mental status of some forum members. Sometimes I believe that people on this forum are roleplaying and it elicits feelings of danger and excitement, as they investigate further.

This is why there will never be a serious investigation of any phenomena if it is occuring, and rightly so. UFOlogy is regarded as a breeding ground for nutjobs and whackos and this thread is the icing on the cake.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
We have to put out a call for help to the nordic aliens.They can assist us in our battle against the greys and other aliens.We need to get our stored alien crafts we recovered up and running.Assemble an elite team,and take these craft to the greys planet and start stalking them and wreaking havoc.Some retaliation is in order.

I dont assume they are evil,i accept it as fact,based on the sheer quantity of abductees who report gruesome experiments.They all report the exact same procedures.If you dont want to believe human testimony,i suggest you write to your congressman and try to change the entire judicial system.Human testimony determines the outcome of a majority of trials in this country.If you have 100,000 people reporting abduction and being terrorized,it is accepted as fact in this country,case closed.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Is following the main stream(rather the big dye vat) opinions of modern society the right way? Are we(the vast majority of people) morally as upright and kindhearted as 50 years ago? No. We don´t even have family values left. Many people behave like animals following each and every instinct, fighting everyone no matter how small the issue is.

Yet people today believe they are like beautiful flowers(clever, beautiful, comfortable, well off - and never satisifed or happy, more and more depressed) while being immersed in a constant flow of desires for fame&gain&self from TV and the news. Is there a single good news report these days? No.

Which religion is all-dominating? Science.

Does science emphasize morality and ethical values? No.

And it can not even show a single other dimension. It is all blind and yet people take it as the highest truth. Ih fact even the old religions admit other dimensions(the heavenly kingdoms etc) but people don´t understand what they mean and take religion as some sort of fantasies. Yet they don´t even care to test a unique spiritual practice for 30 minutes and see what happens. Not even 30 minutes is spent on something 10 million people can testify on.. Yet they spend hours every day in front of the television... Where is the common sense?

Is all this a coincidence? Has mankind not been led down a dangerous pathway?

Is this scenario not exactly what every old prophecy foretells? Indeed they all say mankind will be morally corrupt when the end times arrive and people will have to pay off their karmic debts(sins). Who will survive according to the prophecies? The virtuous(the meek shall inherit the earth).

Who is actually stupid and insane here? The masses or the small minority?

Think again.

Just my two cents at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever and my opinion has nothing to do with Falun Dafa.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

Is following the main stream(rather the big dye vat) opinions of modern society the right way? Are we(the vast majority of people) morally as upright and kindhearted as 50 years ago? No. We don´t even have family values left. Many people behave like animals following each and every instinct, fighting everyone no matter how small the issue is.

Yet people today believe they are like beautiful flowers(clever, beautiful, comfortable, well off - and never satisifed or happy, more and more depressed) while being immersed in a constant flow of desires for fame&gain&self from TV and the news. Is there a single good news report these days? No.

Which religion is all-dominating? Science.

Does science emphasize morality and ethical values? No.

And it can not even show a single other dimension. It is all blind and yet people take it as the highest truth. Ih fact even the old religions admit other dimensions(the heavenly kingdoms etc) but people don´t understand what they mean and take religion as some sort of fantasies. Yet they don´t even care to test a unique spiritual practice for 30 minutes and see what happens. Not even 30 minutes is spent on something 10 million people can testify on.. Yet they spend hours every day in front of the television... Where is the common sense?

Is all this a coincidence? Has mankind not been led down a dangerous pathway?

Is this scenario not exactly what every old prophecy foretells? Indeed they all say mankind will be morally corrupt when the end times arrive and people will have to pay off their karmic debts(sins). Who will survive according to the prophecies? The virtuous(the meek shall inherit the earth).

Who is actually stupid and insane here? The masses or the small minority?

Think again.

Just my two cents at my wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever and my opinion has nothing to do with Falun Dafa.

Ok lets do this Mr Cryptic.

- Firstly there is no normal way to live your life, normal is only what society dictates. So your entitled to your beliefs or way of life.

- I think thats a common misconception, there are always rude and courteous people in life it just depends on who you know or the culture you indulge in

- The news is subject to the material they want to show us and I wouldn't regard it as a survey of good news vs bad news.

-I am not discussing morals or religion here, I am talking about how to defend yourself from interdimensonal wicked aliens/demons! But since your set on discussing religion, I believe religion can be healthy , from my studies in pyschology. As long as it doesn't turn into a conviction and you become obsessed or extreme to the point where you start to force your religious views on others.

-Please don't even mention propheices to me since they have no grounding in fact.

-In regards to the TV vs religion debate, that has nothing to do in regards to what I am talking about.

-I can see your point in some ways there is insanity all around us, and I agree. But I can't tolerate insanity in when looking for the truth behind a possibly credible phenomena of UFO's. Facts are what count at the end of the day.

-All I am saying is this thread displays in full force the lack of critical thinking on the forum. Its almost a form of escapism for people to come here and discuss fantasy e.g such as defending ourselves from interdimensional beings with the power of the human mind.

Fairy tales have no place in an investigation, you either back it up with sources and info or admit your pulling it out of your...imagination lol

edit on 9-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
Seriously this post alone shows the worrying mental status of some forum members. Sometimes I believe that people on this forum are roleplaying and it elicits feelings of danger and excitement, as they investigate further.

This is why there will never be a serious investigation of any phenomena if it is occuring, and rightly so. UFOlogy is regarded as a breeding ground for nutjobs and whackos and this thread is the icing on the cake.

You have a point, agreed. I've noticed since being here that there's a lot of people talking about aliens, etc, as if it's fact, when in reality they don't really know anything and are believing theories, ideas, delusions, etc. You're wrong with the second part though. Many people have made serious investigations into Ufology and have moved things on, but unfortunately you have governments and corporations with interests to protect, deluded people and hoaxers. The deluded people and hoaxers wouldn't be that much of a problem, but when the governments and many corporations have interests to protect and the power they have, the serious research is often buried.

Think of science for example. Many things classed as "pseudoscience" could be branded with that label because the people funding research don't want those fields examined, so just fund what they want researched and push agendas against other fields, which includes labelling them as pseudoscience. Ufology has similar problems and powerful people have interests to protect, secrets to keep, and people to manipulate. Ufology isn't just regarded as a breeding ground for nutjobs and whackos, but there's a lot of people out there that are happy to have you believe that.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think that a great investigation into this topic can be found here www.equilibrauk.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Tin Foil hats!

See here:

On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:
An Empirical Study
Ali Rahimi1, Ben Recht 2, Jason Taylor 2, Noah Vawter 2
17 Feb 2005
1: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department, MIT.
2: Media Laboratory, MIT.
berkeley.intel-research.net...

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join