It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans defeat interdimensional wicked aliens/demons?...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
click on my sig NOW to learn how to defeat alien /deomic forcies

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

Hahah, that's insane.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey

-Please don't even mention propheices to me since they have no grounding in fact.

-I can see your point in some ways there is insanity all around us, and I agree. But I can't tolerate insanity in when looking for the truth behind a possibly credible phenomena of UFO's. Facts are what count at the end of the day.

-All I am saying is this thread displays in full force the lack of critical thinking on the forum. Its almost a form of escapism for people to come here and discuss fantasy e.g such as defending ourselves from interdimensional beings with the power of the human mind.

Fairy tales have no place in an investigation, you either back it up with sources and info or admit your pulling it out of your...imagination lol

edit on 9-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

First, thanks for your reply.

Did we not say there is a vast difference in what the majority of people perceive as "facts" and what the minority perceives as "facts"?

Let´s discuss the question about who is superstitious and who is realistic here. I admit there will not be any "truth" or "disclosure" before judgment, so everyday people will just buy into the mainstream opinions, isn´t that part of the rules of earth? This earth must be illusion and only a few people will see truth from other time-spaces.

Just like Buddhism said 2500 years ago.

It seems like most people only want to admit that which science or their government has admitted, but is always the majority right? I science already fully developed today?

Is it realistic to believe science has the full truth of the universe to show you when it can only operate in a single dimension? Don´t these people in charge have to take "national security" into account before telling you truth? That is well known to all people and a fact. CIA, NSA etc exist for a reason.

How come there are millions of UFO reports yet no disclosure? Are all human beings insane and only your government is truthful, giving you the complete truth with no regard to "national security"? There are countless evidence of Aliens and abductions and many people see it as fantasies. Must these reports not be classified by the government? Even the moon astronauts told people truth about aliens, yet nobody listens.

Who is actually naive here? Where did all those people disappear by the way?..

Who is controlling your government and national security? Is that not the proper question to put: Why is there no disclosure, why are they hiding truth from you? Buddhism told us 2500 years ago, human life is an illusion and beings from other (micro/macroscopic) dimensions(ie Gods) rule mankind.

I tell you a story about my friend who worked at the military aviation research facility for a few years. When he got down into the basement he discoverred a huge stock of flying saucers in the basement and he asked his senior colleague about it and got a reply: "During the 50s and 60s we had to test their flying capabilities, there were too many of them at that time so we stocked them here to try them out, now we don´t do it anymore."....

Your truth is presented by your government controlled science, is there not an obvious risk the information is incomplete or even distorted? If there are other microscopic dimensions, can those beings not enter people´s brains? Would they not be able to control people´s thoughts? That makes sense too since they can crawl inside between your cells without any effort.

This thing about aliens and saucers is just like the evolution theory, it is a ridiculous theory too that makes people think they come from monkeys. That is no coincidence either as I see it. Does that not make people loose belief in Gods(higher dimensions) and serve the purpose of making people even more corrupt morally?

And yet there are many prehistoric buildings carved in stone at the bottom of the oceans, scientists say they are "natural" and still they include exquisit staircases and carved stone portraits. NY Times and other newspapers in older days had several news reports about human giants being found as fossils. Today none of that is acknowledged, they all disappeared. Coincidence?...

There are human tracks imprinted in cliffs and mountains from millions years back and yet few people open their eyes, it is simply too much and gives certainly cred to the old "big lie technique"..

How can humans develop in a linear fashion from a monkey to a man over millions of years, while all other systems in the universe are oscillating back and forth?.. How can people buy into a global warming theory with a future linear curve over 100s of years?... Because the media and the gvmt say so.

If human beings realize who they are and where they come from(higher dimensions), if they realize reincarnation and cause-effect(your actions now give a consequence in your next life, just like the laws of physics, only a slower feedback loop) are facts, then I believe many things would improve with the blink of an eye.

In fact the turnaround of human society will happen with mathematical precision when time is due since when mankind reaches a minimum on their sinus curve it will turn around in the other direction - mankind´s development only follows the cosmic, oscillating characteristics and have absolutely no power to change the oscillating curve. Some people will want to transform themselves in time, others will not.

Just my two cents at my current wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

PS: www.stevequayle.com... - some samples of prehistoric civilizations etc.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
If we assume there are such wicked beings trying to do harm to mankind(ie cloning us and by other hightech means control our minds in the process), how can man defeat such beings?

Very easy, just wear a AFDB
zapatopi.net...

No one wearing one has ever been abducted, or had their mind controlled, so if you want to defeat the IDWAD's then simply wear one.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

You are welcome!

If you are into such things as Zen/Taoism already I really advice you to try the exercises too, you might be surprised by their power.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Thanks OP. That was a really interesting movie. I did not know the
Chinese were doing that to practitioners of this exercise. There must
be something to it if the Chinese government is so threatened by it.

You are right, just try the exercises and read the book and you will know what this is all about.

I wish you good luck in your quest for truth!

/Gaussq

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq

-Please don't even mention propheices to me since they have no grounding in fact.

-I can see your point in some ways there is insanity all around us, and I agree. But I can't tolerate insanity in when looking for the truth behind a possibly credible phenomena of UFO's. Facts are what count at the end of the day.

-All I am saying is this thread displays in full force the lack of critical thinking on the forum. Its almost a form of escapism for people to come here and discuss fantasy e.g such as defending ourselves from interdimensional beings with the power of the human mind.

Fairy tales have no place in an investigation, you either back it up with sources and info or admit your pulling it out of your...imagination lol

edit on 9-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

First, thanks for your reply.

Did we not say there is a vast difference in what the majority of people perceive as "facts" and what the minority perceives as "facts"?

Let´s discuss the question about who is superstitious and who is realistic here. I admit there will not be any "truth" or "disclosure" before judgment, so everyday people will just buy into the mainstream opinions, isn´t that part of the rules of earth? This earth must be illusion and only a few people will see truth from other time-spaces.

Just like Buddhism said 2500 years ago.

It seems like most people only want to admit that which science or their government has admitted, but is always the majority right? I science already fully developed today?

Is it realistic to believe science has the full truth of the universe to show you when it can only operate in a single dimension? Don´t these people in charge have to take "national security" into account before telling you truth? That is well known to all people and a fact. CIA, NSA etc exist for a reason.

How come there are millions of UFO reports yet no disclosure? Are all human beings insane and only your government is truthful, giving you the complete truth with no regard to "national security"? There are countless evidence of Aliens and abductions and many people see it as fantasies. Must these reports not be classified by the government? Even the moon astronauts told people truth about aliens, yet nobody listens.

Who is actually naive here? Where did all those people disappear by the way?..

Who is controlling your government and national security? Is that not the proper question to put: Why is there no disclosure, why are they hiding truth from you? Buddhism told us 2500 years ago, human life is an illusion and beings from other (micro/macroscopic) dimensions(ie Gods) rule mankind.

I tell you a story about my friend who worked at the military aviation research facility for a few years. When he got down into the basement he discoverred a huge stock of flying saucers in the basement and he asked his senior colleague about it and got a reply: "During the 50s and 60s we had to test their flying capabilities, there were too many of them at that time so we stocked them here to try them out, now we don´t do it anymore."....

Your truth is presented by your government controlled science, is there not an obvious risk the information is incomplete or even distorted? If there are other microscopic dimensions, can those beings not enter people´s brains? Would they not be able to control people´s thoughts? That makes sense too since they can crawl inside between your cells without any effort.

This thing about aliens and saucers is just like the evolution theory, it is a ridiculous theory too that makes people think they come from monkeys. That is no coincidence either as I see it. Does that not make people loose belief in Gods(higher dimensions) and serve the purpose of making people even more corrupt morally?

And yet there are many prehistoric buildings carved in stone at the bottom of the oceans, scientists say they are "natural" and still they include exquisit staircases and carved stone portraits. NY Times and other newspapers in older days had several news reports about human giants being found as fossils. Today none of that is acknowledged, they all disappeared. Coincidence?...

There are human tracks imprinted in cliffs and mountains from millions years back and yet few people open their eyes, it is simply too much and gives certainly cred to the old "big lie technique"..

How can humans develop in a linear fashion from a monkey to a man over millions of years, while all other systems in the universe are oscillating back and forth?.. How can people buy into a global warming theory with a future linear curve over 100s of years?... Because the media and the gvmt say so.

If human beings realize who they are and where they come from(higher dimensions), if they realize reincarnation and cause-effect(your actions now give a consequence in your next life, just like the laws of physics, only a slower feedback loop) are facts, then I believe many things would improve with the blink of an eye.

In fact the turnaround of human society will happen with mathematical precision when time is due since when mankind reaches a minimum on their sinus curve it will turn around in the other direction - mankind´s development only follows the cosmic, oscillating characteristics and have absolutely no power to change the oscillating curve. Some people will want to transform themselves in time, others will not.

Just my two cents at my current wisdom level, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

PS: www.stevequayle.com... - some samples of prehistoric civilizations etc.

To me its not about mainstream or the fringes its about a process I have. Everything in my belief system must go through before I accept it to be my truth. It must have a credible source, evidence supporting the claims, and some form of testing or investigating. I am not saying their are not any eye brow raising ufo cases out there, but everything must adhere to certain rules before it can be ruled as genuine. If you didn't have a filter on any kind of investigation, you would get all the crap along with the pure water your looking for.

Its not about majority vs minority or popular culture vs the fringes, its about common sense and critical thinking. There are a lot of people out there who watch a soap opera and believe Joe from the tv show is actually Joe in real life. So when Joe murders Jane on the show, and they see Joe in real life, they have a go at them. That itself shows a lack of critical thinking.

When somebody tells me how to defend myself from demons or aliens, its the same thing. They are living in their illusion/bubble of the world. Even though they may of never come across an alien or a demon, yet suddenly they are adivisng others about the reality of such a confrontation.

I never said people were insane, humans are prone to error when reporting situations. e.g. omg its a UFO, I don't know what it is, let me assume its aliens or NWO. There are no facts linking the two, so you arrive at conclusion because you have done research and accepted potential falsehoods as truths. Your brain will look for an answer or to fill a gap or make an association, so you can now make sense of it.

Which people disappear where? Do missing people automatically equate to UFO's?

I will agree with you on one point, the Government is a propoganda machine.

Say I was to entertain your wild theory regarding microscopic dimensions and they are able to transcend dimensions. How do they know they will end up in your brain or even how to control it? These are just creative imagination at work.

Its probably best to simplfy your posts its hard to respond to, I have to write an essay to respond back

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Some things are not easily explained simple... From a 3rd dimesion perspective that is more or less centered in the personality experience of reality complexity can seem overwhelming, even frightening and fear-creating, in the pure sense that complexity are not always supporting the personalitys' illusion of being a seperate self...
It can get real tricky switching back and forth between dimensions, it is important to build a vessel in which to travel safely... To our luck this vessel is right at hand, even closer than your breath or heartbeat, its name is 'awareness'.... Travelling that ship will lead you beyond illusions and distractions, eventually it will, the road to success is endurance.
Exploring your true nature, is the most wonderfull that will ever happen, and waking up to that will lessen the need of proof and evidence... Maybe pondering on what 'evidence' and 'genuine' really veils would be of use?
Life is a miracle! We are!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

First of all you are asking us to "assume" that such beings exist without the slightest bit of evidence. Then you are asking us how we can defeat such mythical beings !.

The really scarey thing about this thread is that you got any replies at all . If you ask me , we need not fear the unknown , but we should all fear the people who blindly believe that the unknown is a threat .

Just my opinion.

edit on 11-2-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Some things are not easily explained simple... From a 3rd dimesion perspective that is more or less centered in the personality experience of reality complexity can seem overwhelming, even frightening and fear-creating, in the pure sense that complexity are not always supporting the personalitys' illusion of being a seperate self...
It can get real tricky switching back and forth between dimensions, it is important to build a vessel in which to travel safely... To our luck this vessel is right at hand, even closer than your breath or heartbeat, its name is 'awareness'.... Travelling that ship will lead you beyond illusions and distractions, eventually it will, the road to success is endurance.
Exploring your true nature, is the most wonderfull that will ever happen, and waking up to that will lessen the need of proof and evidence... Maybe pondering on what 'evidence' and 'genuine' really veils would be of use?

Are you making this up as you go along?

Let me tell you about illusions, we all live and experience them. Two people go to a small party, one hates the party, one loves the party. When asked to retell their experience of the party they tell totally diff stories. The reason is because the both have a diff world perspective. Through their life time they have learnt to notice certain information and discard other information on a sub-concious level. So when I talk about illusions that is what I am referring to.

People can use their imagination/illusions to feel more self aware. Our imagination is a very powerful thing from a pyschological view point. It can ruin your day if you imagine the worst possible outcome ( anxiety) and effect performance. Or some people imagine the best possible outcome and as a result are bouncing with energy and the complete opposite. Simple example I know.

I feel this dimension illusion kick starts your imagination ( kind of like religion), you dont need facts to operate. Thats cool its what makes you happy which is important. If you tell me its a real, then I would argue its real in your mind but not in the physical world.
edit on 11-2-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
id rip the aliens up with my bare hands,caveman style

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
reply to post by Gaussq

First of all you are asking us to "assume" that such beings exist without the slightest bit of evidence. Then you are asking us how we can defeat such mythical beings !.

The really scarey thing about this thread is that you got any replies at all . If you ask me , we need not fear the unknown , but we should all fear the people who blindly believe that the unknown is a threat .

Just my opinion.

edit on 11-2-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

Didn´t I tell you there are many people(especially genuine cultivators) who can see other dimensions with their third eye? Why do you think a Buddhist monk meditates for decades in double Lotus? Don´t you think he has some reward from all that effort? Or else he wouldn´t do it. Don´t you think it is interesting seeing your past lives and other people´s past relationships with you. I tell you these things may well happen when the level is raised.

This is not about blind belief, this is about informing people about their hidden potential inside themselves. Feel free to explore yourpotential, spend a few hours on the book Zhuan Falun and the exercises, I don´t believe you will be disappointed, 100 million people did it so far and were greatly rewarded.

Just my two cents, no truth offered.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you tell me its a real, then I would argue its real in your mind but not in the physical world.

It is not real in the perspective from this dimension, but from other dimensions it sure can be real.

The world between atoms(the sun of that dimension) and electrons(´planets of that dimension) sure isn´t empty.

How hard can it be to accept that idea of the russian doll? And if one can accept that idea one goes and tests it out in reality by reading the book Zhuan Falun and doing the exercises. Then things can start to happen.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
As much as I fight for disclosure and the truth... sometimes, ignorance is bliss. I am a witness to things existing outside our visible light spectrum, I was attacked and I'd rather not know what I know I saw and felt. To those here who are skeptics about inter-dimensionals... stay there, don't dig too deep, you can't forget things once you are aware of them, all you can do is cope & adapt to new realities of our real situation. Sometimes I wish I could go back to TV making sense.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Greetings everyone.. Just paying my respect to earn the right to post threads on this site.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Greetings everyone.. Just paying my respect to earn the right to post threads on this site.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Peace.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Are you making this up as you go along?

Let me tell you about illusions, we all live and experience them. Two people go to a small party, one hates the party, one loves the party. When asked to retell their experience of the party they tell totally diff stories. The reason is because the both have a diff world perspective. Through their life time they have learnt to notice certain information and discard other information on a sub-concious level. So when I talk about illusions that is what I am referring to.

People can use their imagination/illusions to feel more self aware. Our imagination is a very powerful thing from a pyschological view point. It can ruin your day if you imagine the worst possible outcome ( anxiety) and effect performance. Or some people imagine the best possible outcome and as a result are bouncing with energy and the complete opposite. Simple example I know.

I feel this dimension illusion kick starts your imagination ( kind of like religion), you dont need facts to operate. Thats cool its what makes you happy which is important. If you tell me its a real, then I would argue its real in your mind but not in the physical world.

Thankyou for your insights my friend (hope it is ok I call you that), made my ponder on the nature of illusion, which from my point of view are multiple, unfolding on several levels of existence.
I have to say, that all what I ever write are my own insights into reality, based on years of experience and communicating with others who had similar experiences and again others who hasn´t.
Being my own insights, they are of course far from flawless, so as always when entering into information-streams (lack of better words) you have to use your inner radar of discernment, trying to link of with the energy-signature and motives behind.
That is a good thing to do in all cases, also reading scientific facts, as they also have a motive and also are impermanent in nature.
You can say, from the highest level of awareness - Oneness, which we in nature all are a part, it is all an illusion or maybe more precise a misperception, like if you look at water coming out of a water-hose and think it is magic, rather than it being the result of a series of connected events (hope this makes any sense at all)...
I have searched my own motives for contributing to this thread and came up with the following:
To help awaken awareness of the multi-dimensionality of existence, hoping to catalysate the processes which will increase preparedness for the coming event, which will facilitate matters.
I deeply agree with your point that our imagination is a highly powerfull tool.
Feel free to ask if any of this is unclear, my agenda is not to convince you or anyone, rather it is to put my perspective out.
My perspective is community.

With respect and best hopes

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardknocklife

Peace.

You consider it respectfull to repeat the same message thrice (is that a word?!?)?????
Not relating to this subject which we have chosen to explore here.
Your view of matters would be welcomed, but this is Imo spam!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think, we can't, really. Have you ever read the Lacerta interview? Assuming what she says it's true, then there's not much we can do against those beings.

The Lacerta Files

Long read, warning

Open minded or not, it's a really interesting read that lets you thinking for a while.

Cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join